Become One of Your Bimbos! Pt. 06

Story Info
An artist receives an offer to become one of his creations!
5.3k words
3.48
5.8k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPILOGUE 2

It was 32 years after Lita married James. James had marvelled over the years, as he had gradually aged, at how his wife barely seemed a day older than when he had first met her. Lita had carefully started to draw her modelling career to a close. In spite of her well known and continuous use of Botox, it was starting to look obvious that she was not a normal girl and that, even if she had had plastic surgery, it was just not possible to still look 20 at the age of 54.

The world was a different place but, in many ways, it had barely changed at all. The Waverley Group had become famous for offering expensive transplant host bodies by this point; but they had restricted the technology, citing safety and procedural difficulties in scaling up the process. It had never reached the mass-market stage. Body transference was the preserve of the wealthy. A select few would swap into a new body so that they could live as a new person and escape death, at least for a while.

What the Waverley Group had concentrated on, was to use the data that they had acquired from Lita's cohort of experimental slaves, to perfect the interface between computers, human behaviour and organic human forms. They had spent the next two decades developing lifelike humanoid artificial persons that could be used to do jobs that normal humans found unpalatable, or jobs where they could perform better. Once they had shown their effectiveness, Waverley Systems artificial people started to take on the work of soldiers, surgeons, miners and spacemen. They also developed artificial humans for pleasure and companionship.

The Waverley Group maintained careful control over their technology, never allowing it to be deployed in quantities where it became less valuable. They also kept their technology secret. This ensured that the Waverley Group became enormously wealthy.

Lita didn't actively follow such things, being more concerned with whether her husband would still be fit and able to fuck her twice a day. She wondered whether she should start persuading him to consider applying to the Waverley Institute to transfer himself into a younger man's body, so that they could continue to be together for more years to come.

Lita was just returning from a shopping trip with Anita, one of her close friends. On the way home, they had stopped together at a new hair salon which Anita had booked them into as a last-minute surprise.

Lita loved what they had done for her. The front of her airy platinum blonde hair was stylishly side-parted, whilst the rest of it was pulled to the top of her head where it was lifted upwards and to one side before it spilled backwards as a thick cascade of widely curled ringlets; a few of which had been streaked with pink. It was a glamourous hairdo that she had not planned on getting but was excited to get home and put it to good use.

She admired her hair again in the mirror just inside the back door as soon as she arrived home. She had slipped in through her back staircase so that she could immediately change into one of the swimsuits that she had bought that day. The evening sun was still out and she was sure that James would love to see her in the practically backless light-blue costume, with her new hair, whilst they spent the evening down at the pool together. She set her bags down and was just going to go into one of her shoe wardrobes to get a pair of strappy silver stilettoes to pair with the swimwear, when she noticed a woman standing quietly, looking out of the window.

She felt strange, it was unusual for Lydia to compel her to do anything these days, but she felt herself pulled over towards this woman and then arranged in a smart standing position with her feet together and her arms at her sides, looking straight ahead at her.

The woman turned to face her. Lita had to think for a few seconds, her face looked so familiar. Finally, the woman spoke,

"Hello Lita, it's been a long time."

Lita stared at her some more. Who was she? She looked so familiar, and yet she just couldn't place her. She was young, in her early thirties, had straight dark hair and was tall and pretty. She was wearing a loose black trouser suit, small hoop earrings and flat black pumps.

"Why don't you come along with me dear?"

She started walking off towards the door that Lita had just come in from. Like the first day of her awakening, all those years ago, Lita found herself compulsively following her, unable to have any say in what was now happening.

"Soothe 10%."

Lita hadn't been soothed for years. The concern at this was immediately negated by the wave of calm that followed.

They walked out the back stairs and down to the driveway where a car was waiting. It wasn't Lita's white limousine but a less conspicuous road car. There was a large man, who had the body of a professional rugby player, lifting several cases into the boot of the car. The woman held the rear door open and Lita felt powerless to stop herself from stepping inside and taking a seat.

The boot slammed and the man took his seat in the front of the car, strapping himself in and then activating the electric vehicle. The other woman took the seat next to Lita in the back, closed her door and the car started moving.

"Perhaps you don't recognise me in this new frame, slave A56?"

The answer suddenly snapped into Lita's mind.

"But...well...I mean...well, you look very nice Professor!" Lita said. She was starting to feel frightened in a way that she had not felt for a long time. She had been comfortable and in a loving relationship with James for decades now, with little drama in her life, as long as she was sure to keep her master happy; which she had become superbly talented at.

The professor smiled thinly.

"I transferred into this, an X505 model, oh, about twenty years ago now. There's actually a bit of a story to it, which I'll tell you as we have a little time together in the car."

Lita nodded politely but then felt Lydia pull her down into her seat so that she sat in her disciplined position, with her knees together, her hands in her lap, her head high and her breasts up.

"You see, Charles, Waverley that is, was growing old. He knew that he had to transfer into a new frame himself before too long if he wanted to live much longer. But Charles was not only incredibly wealthy but was also very suspicious. He didn't want there to be any risk of anyone interfering with his mind when his brain was being prepared for his transference to a new body. So he made me do it first. He fitted me with all the same interfaces and control devices that we implanted into you. His plan was that, once I was completely obedient, then he could make me perform his own transference and would be able to trust that I would not interfere with him."

"I spent almost a year as his obedient sexy secretary whilst he plucked up enough courage to move into a new body himself. So I know exactly how it feels to be a man's slave, A56."

She smiled thinly but was otherwise icy as she shared this incredible revelation with Lita.

"Bear with me dear, there is a point to all of this. Anyway, it was Charles who originally bought you for your husband James. He was very fond of his nephew and knew that he fancied himself as a bit of a playboy; but most of all, it was important to Charles, for family inheritance reasons, that James never have an heir. And why would a man ever need to fuck around with a fertile woman if he had the incredible Lita Millen for a wife? Hmmm? Charles even chose your name for you, he remembered James had a girl pinned on his bedroom wall when he was a teenager who was called Lita."

That wasn't how Lita remembered it, she had chosen her own name from a list! Had that been a lie as well?! She thought that by now she was resigned to accepting that her mind had been so heavily fucked with, that she had no idea what was real any more. Nonetheless, she started to get upset; her name was about the only thing which she thought she had chosen for herself and it felt very personal to her. Then she started to feel angry, had they been manipulating her beloved James??

"Anyway, when it was time for me to perform Charles's transference to his new body, I activated the back door which I had built into every Waverley Slave System which freed me and gave me complete control over all my implants. You'd be amazed at the power you can have once you gain control over it all."

She smiled at Lita.

"Don't worry dear, the back door is closed now. But it was open for you for about ten years, if you'd only known how to access it...Anyway, Charles is now my willing husband and obedient servant and we share our ownership of the Waverley Group, which brings me back to you."

Lita was confused, she didn't understand how any of this affected her.

"You see, we'd really like to inherit James's wealth, his 20% share of Waverley, and particularly your Caribbean Island which is in an interesting legal jurisdiction which makes it very attractive to us for building our new factory on."

Lita felt something inside her head. It was like she was being held still.

"I'm afraid I have some terrible news for you darling. James sadly passed away this morning. I flew straight over as soon as I heard."

Lita could barely hear her after this, and could barely register what was happening.

Lydia hit her with a 75% soothe.

"Activate grief rewiring program," she heard.

She felt like she was drunk, lying against the back seat.

"You see, as James didn't know that you were a pleasure slave and didn't actually buy you, you were never really his property. And now that he is gone, your ownership reverts to, well, me. It's interesting really as I've watched what happens to you 200 series girls as your owners start to pass away. Some have left their girls to their relatives; some have freed them and left provision for them. One even had his girl deactivated from his will."

Lita was aghast.

"For inheritance reasons, so it's all clear, a perfect clone of Lita Millen is now being positioned in your dressing area. It wouldn't do for a post-mortem to show that she had been a controlled pleasure unit for years, with all this wiring inside her head; so they will find a normal girl who was devastated at the loss of her husband and who rashly took her own life."

Lita started to cry in terror, this couldn't be happening! She tried to think of the other important thing that the professor had just told her, the massive thing that had just rocked her world, but she couldn't access it to remember what it was.

"Which really just leaves you dear, ah, here we are now," she was smiling.

The car had pulled up outside a large building with lots of neon lights and pictures of famous film stars in the windows. She could see a massive glowing pink sign over it saying, "Reach for the Stars!" There was a busy look to the place as people, mostly men, were arriving for the evening to have a drink in this bar.

The professor got out first. As Lita joined her, she noticed how the professor's young body was taller than hers and how her face was similar to her previous face but younger, and much prettier.

"The answer was fortuitous really," the professor said, holding the door to the bar open. Lita obediently walked inside.

Looking about she could see images on the walls of famous female film stars, singers and celebrities.

"What the fuck!?" Lita exclaimed as a pair of girls walked past. She recognised them as Cameron Diaz and Taylor Swift.

"We can only use replicas of girls whose rights we own or whose estates we have made a deal with," the professor explained. The girls walked up a small staircase onto a little stage in the middle of the bar floor and started to gently dance to the music.

Lita couldn't believe her eyes as she looked around. There were about 30 girls, all famous, spanning back over the last 80 years or so. She saw Kylie, Kim Kardashian, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Lawrence. All were going about their business, smiling, dancing and entertaining the men who were visiting the bar.

"This way darling, this isn't your floor."

Lita followed her in stunned disbelief as she led her behind the bar and into a service lift. As the door closed, she saw Alice Hope, probably the most famous actress from the last 20 years, walk by.

"The thing is, we had a Lita Millen, but she was bought by an extremely wealthy Chinese tourist two months ago. We had been growing a replacement, but she is now lying, waiting to be found in your dressing room."

She closed her eyes briefly and then smiled.

"I'm generating an online buzz about your return. I hear some people are even starting conspiracy rumours that Lita Millen was an artificial pleasure drone all along and that's why she never seemed to age."

The lift door opened.

They stepped out onto a different floor. This one was darker. It had no natural light and felt more like a nightclub. There was a currently unoccupied stage with a pole in the centre and tables and chairs dotted throughout the open area. There were a few men milling around with lanyards around their necks and ID badges.

"It doesn't usually open properly for another 30 minutes down here," the professor explained. "We should just about make it though. I think."

Lita's lower lip hung down in disbelief as she followed the professor.

"Connecting to the house control system," she heard Lydia speaking in a blank obedient tone. "Full ownership and control privileges assigned to Mother system. Preparing specification and unit history for upload packages."

The professor led Lita towards one of several broad corridors which opened onto the back part of the main area.

"Activate corridor four demo mode," the professor spoke. Some pulsing music started in the corridor.

"Come along Lita, and meet your new workmates."

They walked inside the walkway at the back of the room. Lita put her hands across her mouth. There were rows of glass fronted rooms on each side of the corridor. Each had had a little scene made inside it; a bedroom, a glamour shoot, a car bonnet, a back alleyway. Each had a girl inside. They were all famous women from history, but whilst the girls upstairs had been film stars and pop stars, these were all famous glamour girls and porn stars and they were all dressed up perfectly for their roles.

They had sprung to life at the command from the professor and were now all up, active and sexily writhing around to the music inside their glass rooms. They were all eyeing up Lita and the professor with sultry looks as they walked past.

"Here we are now, in between Pamela Anderson and Lana Rhoades. You've got stiff competition! But just step up here."

She held open a glass door at the side of the room section that was to be Lita's. Lita stepped up inside.

The driver of their car arrived carrying the large cases that they had packed into the car.

"I took the liberty of packing some of your more iconic outfits, Lydia chose the right ones. There's a small wardrobe just behind that door at the back which you can use to keep a few of your personal items so that you can change wardrobe without having to leave your display cubicle. Ah, yes, thank you," she said as the man offered her a small black case.

"Just a few quick things before we go and leave you to get settled in."

Lita looked at her in disbelief, doe-eyed and speechless.

"Please, Professor Jakes, please don't do this to me, please, I..."

The professor closed her eyes briefly. Lita felt herself forcibly dropped onto the floor so that she was on her hands and knees, holding her neck up. She felt the professor's cool hand on her neck as she parted her hair aside at the back; and then she felt something cold being pressed against her skin.

"This is a registration chip; all artificial humans have to have one. It legalises you as a pleasure bot and gives you a serial number. It means that you will not be a person anymore and no longer have any human rights. If you are found outside this club with it, you will be in serious breach of your licence and subject to immediate deactivation."

She felt a sharp pushing and then a sting in her neck and finally a painful snap as something clicked onto the back of one of the bones in her neck. The professor pulled the device away and then sprayed her neck with something cold.

"There we are. Now, serial number?!" the Professor snapped.

Lita stood up quickly, faced forwards and felt the new implant connect to her central interfaces. She could feel the permanent data that is held. Without thinking she parroted, "Z738829, Waverley Systems Model X4000."

"That's better, A56," she grinned, "you X200 series models are sadly like old televisions, you were quite something in your day, but now you have been superseded. You are the only model in here with any original organic brain material left, but I'm a pragmatist and a business woman and think that as long as you remain profitable, then we should keep you active. With this chip though, you are indistinguishable from the newer models in here, at least as far as the authorities are concerned."

She took Lita's left arm and held it up. The man offered her a different, gun-like tool, from the black case which she took and pressed firmly into Lita's forearm. She pulled the trigger. Lita gave a quick scream as her arm stung intensely.

"That's the last one dear, just an implant so that you can take a contactless payment from a client. It's probably unnecessary, but its standard hardware for an X4000."

Lita tried to cry, she wanted to scream but Lydia was holding her under iron discipline.

The professor stood up tall whilst the man packed away the gun into the case and placed it outside the glass cubicle, on the floor. Then he stepped back inside, lifted one of the cases onto the bed that was at one side of the room and opened it.

"Now, you spent a lot of time with just one man and I think it's time you were shared around a little. All the time you spent learning to move erotically and pole-dancing will come in extremely useful. In fact, we have been downloading your skills from you for years, and using them to teach to our own pleasure models."

Lita watched the man lift a pair of thigh boots out of the case. The brilliant white of their thick slouchy folds and stiletto heels glowed luminously in the seedy pink ultraviolet hue that lit her glass-fronted room. The shocking white contrasted against the pristine glossy black of the boots' plastic soles. He set them down on the bed.

"Lydia has now been subordinated to Mother, the house system, which runs all of the girls in here. She will keep you in line."

He lifted out a small pink stringy garment and a little box, both of which he laid on the bed next to the boots. Then he closed the case and took it towards the back of the cubicle. The professor smiled at Lita.

"That's a nice outfit that you have on dear, but it's one for the mall."

Lita felt completely powerless, she was compelled to start undressing. As she took off her shoes, peeled her dress down and was unfastening her bra, the professor continued,

"Mother will show you where the rooms are for entertaining the clients, where the cleansing cubicles are and where you can collect sustenance. She has just downloaded your model specifics so she will be familiar with your needs. The newer models don't require any sleep but for you, our little cathode ray tube here, they are preparing a small box where you will be able to lie down for your cycle downtime."

Lita dropped her bra onto the floor and bent over, dropping her panties down around her ankles.

"Lydia! Lydia! Please, help me!" she thought in desperation. But Lydia did not respond.

"You probably won't get upstairs very often, if at all; you're just not that kind of girl. It has to stay family friendly up there. But as for down here, it's strictly adults only and I've instructed them to give you the main pole-dancing slot tonight, once the club is full. Your death will be kept out of the news, so it won't be in bad taste."

12