Becoming a Bull Ch. 04 - Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the women staff wore thong bikinis and tops that showed off their considerable tits, some of the women would flash the group for various reasons. We met Eric and Amber at one point and started hanging with them, they were both in good spirits and having fun. Eric was going no shirt and some tight, very short swimsuit, an odd combo but obviously purposeful as you could quite clearly see his exceedingly large package.

One of the male staff, Jerome, came by and started talking with us and hanging out. He was ripped, pretty tall and had on a Speedo showing his impressive bulge. He was very friendly and Kim immediately took a liking to him as they flirted. At one point Kim reached under and rubbed his balls and his Speedo grew and grew until his obviously hard cock was wrapped around the side, almost nearing the end of his left hip. Amber made a joke that it was almost as big as Eric's, to which Jerome scoffed.

Amber then reached over to Eric and slid her hand down his shorts giving him a good rub. And then his very obvious hard cock started to grow straight down his leg and short shorts. It eventually grew all the way down his thigh as Amber rubbed it from the outside. It came just about an inch short of coming out the bottom.

At this point it was a comical sight, two tall men standing face to face with obnoxiously large hard cocks very visible. And of course I was hard, and despite my cock being a large cock, my normal shorts concealed it to a degree.

We all laughed and agreed that they both had plenty big enough dicks. Jerome invited us to the pool on the other side, away from the main party. We all agreed and followed him over there, hoping for a little more quiet.

There were a few people hanging around, one woman sucking off her guy on a chair but it was a lot quieter. Amber and Kim peeled off their outer wear and jumped in. The guys followed suit. As these things go, before long both women had no tops, and the flirting and play began. Nothing too serious happened, some light groping but it never went too far. The furthest that happened was Amber pulled out Jerome's cock and gave it a few strokes.

As we all went to head back to the party, Kim grabbed Jerome and invited him back to our room. He obviously accepted, and we headed back to our place.

I decided on the way back to our room that I wanted to hang (and bang) with Eric and Amber. I did not have much experience with Asian women and she was straight smoking. I left Jerome and Kim alone, knowing she was more interested in his BBC than my BWC.

I met up with Eric and Amber and before long Eric suggested maybe we should have our own party at their place. We headed that way, and got to their room. Amber was immediately on me, her tight ass grinding on my cock, my hands reaching under her ass to squeeze it. She reached down and pulled my cock out of my swimsuit, it was very hard.

She stroked me as she sat on my lap and Eric watched. I undid her top and her nice, but not huge tits came out. Great nipples. I sucked on them as she used both hands on my cock.

I was too busy sucking her tits to notice Eric come over naked and hard and present his cock to Amber. Once I noticed it was a sight to see. His cock was remarkably long but quite skinny. It was around 10" but quite a bit skinnier than mine. She could suck about half of it. After a little while I reached under her and picked her up, Eric's cock falling out of her mouth. I took her to the bed, and placed her on top of me, but slid aside her little bikini first so that my cock had clear entrance.

Unfortunately my cock stopped after the head got in. Her pussy was so tight my cock wouldn't fit. She bounced a little and tried to wiggle it on, but it wasn't going anywhere. Eric laughed and mentioned her tight pussy and his skinny cock. I flipped her over and went to work eating her pussy, licking her tiny snatch and slowly finger fucking it. Before long she went from wet to soaking and I flipped her back over and my cock slipped about halfway in without too much issue.

Eric came over with his long pole and sat next to us on the bed so that she could blow him. She started bouncing, my cock slowly stretching her out and finding its way home. Before too long my cock was balls deep, the tightest balls deep I had ever had, and we were fucking hard. Her little booty was bouncing all over the place while she kept Eric's cock in her hands and mouth. She then did a move that would end me. She got up on her feet in a squatting position and was able to take me even deeper, and she could go faster. Within a few minutes of this I blew my load, filling her with a large cum shot.

She stayed on top of my cock as she finished off Eric, half his cock in her mouth and using another hand on the bottom half to stroke. He shot a big load onto her face, giving her a real facial, with his cock becoming a 7" limp dick.

We hung around the room for a few minutes before I grabbed my things and headed out. I got back to my room, only to hear intense moans and obvious fucking still going on! I couldn't believe she was still getting railed by Jerome. I opened the door and to my shock I saw Kim getting jack hammered by Mark, one of the guys we had met earlier. Jerome has his balls in Kim's mouth with his BBC limply lying across her face. Mark's wife Steph was in the corner, just wearing a thong, rubbing her pussy.

They stopped briefly to say hi and mention they heard Jerome and Kim fucking and asked if they needed two more. Well my cock went from satisfied to craving pussy in an instant. I immediately pulled off my clothes and headed to Steph and her fake C tits and blonde bimbo look. I walked straight to her in her chair, slide aside her soaking wet thong and slid in my cock. She hadn't clearly already been fucked and her pussy was probably half as tight as Ambers at best. I immediately slid all the way in and she moaned her appreciation of my large cock.

I pounded her right there, her leaning back in the chair, her pussy tilted toward me, me using my weight to drive deeper. Kim was back to getting destroyed my the very strong Mark, he was also an obvious bull and I noticed that Jerome's large cock had regained its length, now sticking straight out as Kim sucked his balls. We all fucked like that and then I pulled out my cock and surprised Steph by going one hole lower and sliding into her ass. Once again she was no stranger to large cocks and easily accepted my cock, getting me balls deep before long. I finger banged her pussy as I used my large cock to beat up her ass.

Jerome then called over to us and I realized he wanted to try DP with her. I picked up Steph, grabbing her wonderful toned ass and headed to the bed, my cock still inside her. Once we got to the bed she slid off my cock and rode Jerome, his huge BBC filling her pussy as I positioned myself behind her and once again filled her anally. Before long we got our rhythm going, his cock would fill her pussy as my cock left her ass and vice versa. It was a wonderful DP. Great helps having one very long cock on the bottom.

At the same time Kim was still getting railed by Mark. He was not only in great shape, but apparently didn't cum either. I hadn't no clue how he was still going after it. Kim was moaning as she had cum over and over again. Finally I could tell Mark was about to lose his load but he pulled out, got on the bed and out his cock between her tits. It was the first time I had seen his cock and it was a good size, probably the same length as mine but not as thick. It was veiny, looked like the rest of him. He pushed her tits together and she sucked on his head as he titty fucked her.

Before long he began shooting his load which seemed to never end, stream after stream of cum hitting Kim's face, his strong body pushing his cock through her tits and shooting fast loads.

About the same time as I watched this I felt my load unleash and I filled her ass with a small load of cum. Jerome followed suit and grabbed her ass to shove it down on his cock, Steph screaming as his BBC fully bottomed her out and filled her up.

We all pulled out and lay on the bed, satisfied.

The rest of the trip wasn't without similar stories, maybe I will do a follow on story later. Kim fucked a male stripper at one point, I fucked a 55 year old woman in a bathroom who was there with her husband just to see and had never played before. Not sure if she ever told him.

It was a great trip, and Kim was a special kind of slut. To this day I wonder if her boyfriend ever knew. Her "work trip" included getting fucked by 8-9 different guys, showing her tits and ass to a couple hundred, and taking cocks you only see in porn. Will never know I guess.

12