Becoming a Cuck Pt. 01

Story Info
A married couple decide to experiment with a cuckold life.
3.8k words
4.31
51.7k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Webheadga
Webheadga
75 Followers

Becoming a Cuck - Chapter 1

I met Emily three years after graduating from college we were at the same out of town work convention about the new amazing advancements in tax codes applicable to business with more than five hundred employees but less than two thousand and let me tell you it was just as exciting of a weekend as you are imagining it to be. We were both drinking in the bar down the street one night and got to talking and one thing led to another the next thing I know I'm in her hotel room with my cock halfway down her throat, what was supposed to be a one night stand turned into over a decade of marriage and still strong. I guess you could say it was love at first sight.

Emily is 5'1 with a trim body, natural 38 D breasts, long legs with thick calves and a firm ass that bounces perfectly when she dances. She keeps her dark brown hair shoulder length and often pulled back into a ponytail. I know I'm a little biased but she is still as sexy as the night we met.

I guess it started with watching porn, that's where my obsession began I guess. I started off normal enough with regular porn, hot girls masturbating and eventually got into amateur stuff. Gangbangs and that lead me into hotwife and cuckold porn. The idea was so hot, watching another man fuck your wife, I realized after a couple months that when I was fucking Em I was imagining I was someone else. I loved bending her over in front of mirror and fucking her from behind so I could picture seeing her face as another man pounded her.

Then came the dirty talk and the pics and videos. We started small and slowly, she allowed me to start posting online videos of us, pics of her posing nude and masturbating. It thrilled me to no end to know that there were men out there jerking off over her. Wishing they could fuck her. I began sharing comments with her, when she saw how many upvotes and comments she got it made her really horny but when someone posted a cum tribute pic of her she lost her mind and practically ripped my pants off wanting to get dick inside her. My plan was working. As she straddled me and pressed against my chest I began telling her my fantasy of watching her with another man. Telling her how much I'd love to watch her then reclaim her after. Sliding my cock into her pussy after another man came inside her, if her orgasms are any indication she was just as turned on as I was by it, but it was still a bit of a surprise when a couple weeks later she asked me over dinner if it was just talk or if it was something I was actually interested in.

I let the question hang for a moment while I chewed, trying to get a read on her thoughts. Did she want it to be just talk or was she interested in it too? I decided the best thing to do would be to tell the truth. I set my fork down and swallowed the food in my mouth. "Well, to be honest, it started mostly as talk but as it's gone on it's something I'd be interested in trying. If you are that is... so how about it, is it just talk for you?"

Emily looked down and blushed a little, "I wasn't too sure at first, it seemed a little strange when you first mentioned it but it made me so wet to think about. Are you sure it won't ruin what we have? Cause I wouldn't give you, give us, up for all the dick in the world."

I smiled at her, "I know and that's why it won't ruin us."

"But won't you get jealous, you think?"

"I don't know, maybe but that seems like part of the fun of it right?"

"And you won't get mad?"

"No. I won't get mad, that I am sure of."

"So if we were to do this... theoretically... how do we do this? Do we find someone or do we try someone we know or..."

I raised an eyebrow at her and smirked, "Why Emily have you got your eye on one of our friends?"

"Well there's a few I wouldn't mind..."

"Okay so I think first time we need a stranger right? In case it doesn't work out it doesn't make it awkward for a friend."

"Yeah that makes sense. So how do we do this?"

"I have an idea. We go out of town, you flirt with somebody at a bar then bring them back to our room. Fake names, no real details and that way if it isn't what we really want then no problem, no chance of future contact."

"Mmmm that sounds really hot." Emily said as she stood up and walked around the table towards me.

"Oh yeah? You like that idea?" I teased as she approached my chair.

"Yeah." She breathed in my ear. She ran her hands down my chest and onto my crouch feeling my hardening cock. "Seems it's got you excited too." Emily kissed me and I scooted my chair back at an angle. She lowered herself down to her knees and undid my pants and maneuvered my cock out of the opening in the front of my boxers. "Ooo hello there." She cooed at my stiffening cock. She tossed her hair back over one shoulder and ran her tongue along the head of my cock. "Mmm" she moaned as she closed her mouth over my dick. I ran my hand through her hair and gripped it tight in my fist and began raising my hips a bit to thrust my cock down her throat. She moaned and gripped my balls, massaging them as she deep throated me. I pulled her up and bent her over the table, I grabbed her pants and panties and yanked them down. I ran my fingers along her folds, she was absolutely soaked. "Someone is very excited." I said.

"Yes. Fuck me. Please." She begged.

I guided the head of my cock into her eager soaked opening. She spasmed as the head enter her and gasped as I drove my full length in hard in one movement, I pushed her face down onto the table and held her there as I plowed into her, the table jumped and tilted a little with each thrust. She moaned and panted. "Are you excited to get fucked by some stranger?"

"Yes." She gasped.

"What was that? What do you want?"

"I... Want... a stranger... to... FUCK ME!" She said between breaths and thrusts. I gripped her hips and pushed in and deep as I could as my cock jumped and jerked and filled her pussy with my cum. She collapsed on the table exhausted as I fell back onto the chair.

TWO WEEKS LATER:

Our room was booked and bags packed ready for a weekend away and our first foray into the lifestyle. I had made all the arrangements, Em didn't even know where we were going but I figured where better to start this new phase of our relationship than where it all began in the first place. When I pulled up at the hotel she had stayed out over a decade ago, the realization spread on her face. When she realized I had been able to book the same room she had first sucked my cock in she told me it was the most romantic thing I had ever done. Of course the room didn't look exactly the same, they had redecorated a bit but it was close enough to fool memory and nostalgia. That first night we showered together and fucked long into the night in anticipation of the next night's activity.

We decided to sleep in the next morning since we were expecting to have a long night ahead of us. We woke up in each other's arms, ordered room service and planned the day. There was an aquarium nearby and we figured we would spend the early part of the day there, enjoying each others company before heading to the mall to find a new sexy outfit for Em to wear.

The aquarium was great and several people asked if we were on our honeymoon and that is what it felt like in a lot of ways, like a second honeymoon, only it wasn't going to be me pounding my bride tonight it was going to be a complete stranger. After the aquarium and a quick bite to eat we headed to the mall for some clothes shopping. After several stores and several more fitting rooms we finally found the perfect outfit. A black lacy tank top, short skirt and a pair of "fuck me" heels.

We got back to the room and cuddled on the bed, deciding on a short nap before heading out for the night. When we got up Emily hopped in the shower, when she stepped out I noticed she had trimmed her pubic hair into a small patch just above the opening, we debated for awhile if she should go with or without panties but ultimately decided on a black lace thong that she could easily remove. After I showered and got ready we called for an Uber and headed to the bar where we first met.

Once inside we ordered drinks and found a small table in a corner where we could survey the room. The place was busy but not overly crowded which made me feel secure in that I could keep an eye out on Em as she danced and worked the room without worrying about someone trying anything without invite. It was so thrilling to watch the guys and some ladies openly ogle my wife on the dance floor. A few of them even approached her to dance and some she obliged some she didn't. The once's she did she made sure to grind against and let them get a good feel of her tight firm ass against their crotch, watching them hobble off after with their pants stretching was entertaining. Emily came back over to me and sat for a bit, nuzzled my neck and we had a drink while discussing her options. "I don't know, sure some of these guys are cute but I'm just not feeling them you know?"

"Judging by the way you ground into them and the way they walked away after you most have felt some part of them."

This made Emily laugh, "yeah but not any real animal attraction."

Suddenly Emily stirred a little clocking someone across the room, "well hello, who is that?" I followed her gaze and saw a gentleman sitting at the bar occasionally throwing looks our way. He had flakes of gray in his long dark hair that was pulled back into a half ponytail, tanned skin, impeccably dressed and sat with the confidence that only comes with money. He appeared to be out of place and like he owned the place simultaneously. "I think I need another drink." Emily declared "But first" and with that she half turned her body towards me, gave me a kiss as she wiggled and raised her bum a bit off the seat. Next thing I know she has her thong in her hands. She stood up and walked confidently towards the bar, her small lace undergarment concealed in her hand.

She stands at the bar next to the gentleman and orders a drink, they exchange a couple words but I don't hear them from where I am sitting then she whispers something in his ear, grabbed her drink and slowly walked back to the table. The gentleman at the bar keeps his eyes on her ass the entire time, watching how it swayed. Once she sits down that's when I notice the bit of black fabric in his hands, as we watch he locks eyes with her and sniffs the panties discreetly. Emily pulls her already short skirt up another inch and crosses her leg slowly allowing him, and anyone else that might have thrown a glance her way, a full view of her freshly trimmed pussy. The gentleman got up from his stool and made his way over to our table. He glanced at me and then locked eyes with Emily, "Mind if I join you?"

Emily gave him a sexy smile, "Not at all. I'm Jill and this is my husband Bill." We had bounced a couple fake names around in the car on the ride to the hotel and we figured these would be the easiest to remember.

The stranger sat down and never broke eye contact with Emily. "Pleased to meet you, my name is Jason." He sipped his drink and then got right to the point flashing a look at me for the first time since he came to the table, "So Bill are you a joiner or a watcher?"

I was a bit taken aback by his abruptness, "What? What uh do you mean?" I asked.

"While I am fucking your wife. Are you going to join in or do you just want to watch. This isn't my first go around with this whole wide sharing thing, some men want a threesome, some men want to be fucked too and some just want to watch. So which are you?"

I didn't know how to respond, he was so direct I hadn't expected that, "Watch I guess. For now anyway."

He smiled, "Well that's your choice, shame though you're kinda cute yourself." He winked at me then turned his attention back to Emily. "So what's on the table, what are your limits?"

Emily blushed a little, "well to be honest we don't really know, this is our first time doing this."

He smiled then as if this just clicked the final piece into place, "of course. Well why don't we just ply this one by ear and anytime if you get uncomfortable just speak up and we can stop or shift what's happening."

"Yeah that's a good idea."

"Excellent!" Jason said. "Now I assume you rented a room nearby did you want to do this there or back at my place?"

I spoke up, "our room, safety you know."

"But of course you can't be too careful. Why don't you arrange us a ride and we go make your fantasy a reality huh?"

"Yeah, sounds good." I pulled out my phone and ordered an Uber than excused myself to the restroom.

In the mens room I splashed water on my face and stared at myself in the mirror, was this a mistake? Did I really want to watch this guy fuck Emily? My Emily? My wife of the past 13 years? I had decided to talk to her and see how she was feeling about it but when I reentered the bar I noticed Jason had moved over to my vacant seat next to Emily and they were locked in a passionate kiss, I also noticed his hand was tracing up her inner thigh and from my vantage point I could see the tips of his fingers rubbing her clit. My cock became instantly hard and I knew this was exactly what we should be doing.

DING

The app on my phone notified me our ride was here. I climbed in first with Emily in the middle and Jason on the other side of her, they continued to make out on the ride to the hotel. They were barely in the door before he had pulled Emily's top off and began massaging one of her firm breasts. She unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the side. He was in better shape than me, I'm no slouch but he had actual abs like you see in commercials for bow flex, he had the lean body of a runner or a swimmer. He unzipped her skirt and it fell to the ground exposing her freshly saved mound and tight perfect ass. I took my position in a chair next to a small table with a glass and a bottle of whiskey. I undid my belt and loosened my pants giving my stiffening cock a little more room. Emily's fingers worked quickly to get Jason out of his own pants, he wore thong briefs, somehow I knew he would be.

She pulled them down as she sunk to her knees to examine his cock. I'll give myself credit here in that I was longer than him by about two inches I'd guess but he definitely had me in girth. It looked like he had a damn flesh coke can for a cock, kinda squat but thick as fuck, Emily couldn't fit her hand all the way around it as she hungrily licked her lips. She glanced at me, as if she had suddenly remembered I was there, I could see in her eyes that she wanted him but that she was also nervous and concerned, concerned for me. I slowly pulled my cock out to show her how hard I had gotten watching up to this point, I poured a glass of whiskey and motioned towards Jason's member with the glass in my hand, "Well honey it's not gonna suck itself." She almost laughed, not because the line was funny, but because she was relieved, we had talked about it for so long but until you are actually at the point of doing it you never know how you will react and here I was giving her the go ahead. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and worked the tip of his cock in. He moaned gently then putting his hand on the back of her head guided his cock deeper into her mouth. Soon it was completely in her mouth and he began to thrust back and forth fucking her face just as I had the first night we met. I began stroking myself as she moaned, slurped and gagged on his cock until finally he pulled her mouth off of him and stood her up.

Jason looked Emily in the eyes, "Go over and stand in front of your husband gorgeous." She did as she was told. Jason walked over to us and ran his hand along her body then turned her to face the table. He pushed her head down until her torso was flat on the table and her ass was lifted a bit in the air. "Now, do you have a good view there Bill?"

I nodded while jerking my dick.

"Good. Wanna give your husband a good show now don't we? Now Jill do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes" Emily whispered.

"Yes what? And a little louder please."

"Yes I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard!" She wiggled her ass a little bit in the air and he gripped her hips from behind.

I watched as the head of his cock eased into her soaking wet pussy, the lips spreading to allow his girth inside and just like that i knew we had officially crossed a new point in our marriage. I was now a cuckold, getting off watching my wife squirm on another man's cock. He began to pick up pace as he thrust into her, Emily's ass clapped against him as he pounded her. After a few minutes her breath caught and her body shook as she came. Jason laughed and smacked her ass hard leaving a print "do you like that cock?"

"Yes." Emily panted.

"Are you a little slut?"

"YES!" She moaned.

He pulled his cock out of her, she whimpered a bit as she felt it leave and he commanded her to lie down on the bed. She did as she was told. He spread her legs open and I could see just how much she had cum already from his fucking her. I was close to cumming myself. He mounted her then, there on the bed, in front of me, her legs sprayed out to the side as he pumped his cock inside of her. It went on for what felt like hours but in reality was likely only twenty minutes or so until I heard him tell her he was about to cum. We hadn't really discussed this part, and he hadn't been wearing a condom. He moved to get off of her, to presumably shoot his loans on her or maybe down her throat but Emily was too far gone in the moment. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him back in. I watched as his balls jumped and spasmed, Jason moaned and Emily twitched and I knew he had just coated the inside of my wife with his cum, this pushed me over the edge and my own cock spasmed as cum shot out onto the floor. Jason collapsed on top of her and they held each other as they gained their breath. He slowly untangled himself from her legs and as he stood up her legs fell open, fully spread and I watched as his cum leaked out of her. I hadn't planned on doing it but I practically dove face first into her pussy and began sucking and licking her, lapping up their mixed juices, it was intoxicating as if I had been put under a spell or was a man in the desert who had found a puddle of water. Jason chuckled and put his hand on my shoulder. "We'll Bill you've got all the makings of a proper cuck."

I rose up from my position and Emily grabbed me and kissed me deeply. "Thank you." She told me between breaths.

Jason was putting his pants back on. "That was great, listen you two I think you've got exactly what you need to be in this lifestyle and that's commitment to each other, don't lose that and Bill that wife of yours is easily one of the best fucks I've ever had. I'm going to leave my card here and if you ever want to do this again, don't hesitate to call."

And just like that he was gone. Our first foray into cuckolding was done. I climbed into the bed and held my wife, she began rubbing my cock until I was fully erect again then she straddled me, her cum, their cum rather, still dripping out as she slid my cock inside her. We fucked like newlyweds. She glowed with sweat and after sex delight. "I love you." She told me.

"I love you too." I said as I raised my hips to meet her thrust and came inside her. We slept like that, her on top of me, my dick lying limp against her thighs. It was a good sleep and I knew we had made the right decision.

End.

Webheadga
Webheadga
75 Followers