Becoming a Cucked Bitch

Story Info
Soft and sensitive Andrew is cuckolded by Sarah.
1.7k words
3.67
51.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers

Sarah and I had been fighting a lot lately, but nothing like this. I'd put up with so much shit and I finally vented my feelings the day before my birthday, exploding in anger, calling her out on every single thing she did that pissed me off that I had bottled in. Rather than react in anger, she stood there smirking the entire time, occasionally laughing.

This was standard for even our smaller fights. We had been together since we were in high school, and were now both 22. Fresh out of college, she had scored a very decent gig for her age while my job search had ended in failure and I was back working at the grocery store. It shifted the balance of power in our relationship significantly and made me feel insecure. She, on the other hand, abused the situation.

"Are you done whining? On your period, Anna?" she said with a laugh as I finally stopped. My name was Andrew, but for the past couple of weeks she'd been pretending that I was a girl when I got upset.

"Here's the deal. I'm tired of your fucking shit and you're lucky I haven't broken up with you. I pay the bills. I work hard all fucking week. If I have an attitude, it's because I'm keeping me and your loser small dick ass afloat" she continued, a big smile on her face.

Commenting on my dick size was new, and it immediately disarmed me. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I had always been far more soft and sensitive than the average guy.

"It's ok, baby, having a big dick just isn't your thing" she said in mock sadness as she touched my cheek. Tears started pouring down my face.

"I'm going to go out with the girls. Tell me you love me."

"I .. love you."

"That's a good little dicky" she said, in a playful voice. "Make sure this place is cleaned up by the time I get home, faggot" she squealed as she slammed the door.

I slumped onto the couch and sat there for a while completely stunned. I was sobbing but my dick was rock hard. I felt emotionally drained but sexually aroused. I fought the urge to jack off and spent the next two hours cleaning up our place before heading to bed.

I was awoken by Sarah stumbling in drunk around 2 am. She turned on the lights to our bedroom and I could see her undress. I admired her blond hair, fit body, medium breasts and nice ass. I felt a wave of uncertainty wash over me as I remembered how out of my league she was and thought I was lucky to have her.

"Hey there," she slurred. "Don't think I forgot your birthday. Close your eyes" she giggled.

I obeyed and felt her straddling my head and lowering her pussy to my mouth. I obediently opened my mouth and begin licking and sucking, as she started groaning immediately. I had gone down on Sarah pretty regularly, but this time something tasted differently and it felt looser and more relaxed than usual. The taste was salty, but not unpleasant, and then it hit me that I was sucking someone's load out of my girlfriend. I froze and she noticed immediately, laughing.

"What's the matter, Andrew? Keep going till you've cleaned all of Brandon's load out of me" she giggled as she drove her muff back down to my face, leaving me with no choice but to continue licking and sucking.

After a few more minutes she started aggressively riding my face and had a huge orgasm. She pulled the blanket off of me and said "tsk tsk tsk, never seen you this hard. Must be something about eating cum out of my snatch, huh?"

She was right, I was incredibly horny. I was also hurt and, above else, confused. I opened my mouth to say something but she put her finger to my lips to keep me quiet...she put two fingers from her other hand into her cunt and shoved them into my mouth.

"Suck" she said. I obliged.

"Our fight today got me thinking. At first I thought we should just break up, but I do care for you. I know I piss you off and you feel insecure, but I think that's because you're not comfortable with your position in life. Your life isn't going anywhere, baby, and I'm the only thing holding this together."

As she spoke, she moved her fingers in and out of my mouth slowly as I continued to suck.

"I love you and am satisfied with you, but not sexually. Tonight proved that for me. Brandon, well, I wouldn't say he's boyfriend material, but he made my body come alive. Your dick just isn't big enough to do that."

I felt my dick straining against her thigh as she said this. God, I wanted to fuck her so bad.

She got off my chest and went to a drawer, producing a five inch dildo.

"This is a small dildo, and still bigger than your dick. I'm not saying this to make you feel bad. It is what it is. You're great at eating pussy, the best. Brandon tried and he was shit at it."

She crawled into bed and forced me into a spooning position, bringing the dildo up to my face.

"Like I said, you're the BEST at eating me out, babe...and maybe sex doesn't have to be anymore than that with us."

She plunged her fingers back into her cunt and rubbed them up and down the dildo.

"Taste me, baby" she cooed as she stuck the dildo into my mouth. I let out a moan as she did this, my face burning red.

"It's ok, it's ok " she said as she used her free hand to caress my ass. "You're doing a great job taking that in you. I'm glad we found something else you're good at."

She started to grind her hips into my ass as she slowly worked the dildo in and out of my mouth.

"Our romantic life is going to be what's best for both of us, baby. You eat pussy the best, you could win a contest, I'm sure."

I felt a pang of pride as she said this even with four inches of rubber cock inside of me.

"You can't please me with your dick, so I'm going to be getting help with that with other guys. I promise to always come back to you and let you eat me out. Do you understand?" she said as she pulled the dildo out of my mouth.

"Yes, Sarah" I said, sobbing a little before she returned the dildo to my mouth.

"Good" she said, excitedly. "There's no reason to be sad. I can't believe you're taking that much in your mouth. You must really like the taste of my pussy, huh?"

"Mmhmm" I mumbled through the dildo.

"That makes me feel good. I'm glad you like doing this. There will be times when guys fuck my pussy and you'll be there. Wouldn't it be great to lick my pussy juices off of their big cocks?"

I froze. This was a step to far.

"Oh please, Andrew. It won't be any different than what you're doing now, silly! Plus, Brandon's cum was yummy, huh?"

"Mmhmm"

"Then it's settled. I'm SO glad you're ok with this, baby. I think things are going to be a lot better here. As a reward, quit your stupid job and just focus on the house. I make enough for both of us and you can do your part by keeping the house clean and my pussy licked!"

My mind was putty, this seemed like the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me.

"Ok, enough sucking for tonight. Kiss my pussy goodnight."

I did as she requested.

"Good job, Andrew. Now let me spoon my little sensitive boyfriend. Tomorrow is a big day."

I obediently got back into spooning position. She fell asleep with her hand on my ass, the smell of vodka permeating my thoughts of being completely emasculated and somehow enjoying it. I thought to myself that I could just pack up and leave tomorrow, but I somehow didn't want to.

Saturday

I slept like shit, anxiety pouring over me. In the early morning daze, I could have swore I felt Sarah playing with my dick, but I kept falling in and out of consciousness. Finally, I awoke to her straddling my face.

"Rise and shine, sweety, get your breakfast " she cooed as she dropped her pussy onto my mouth. I was momentarily happy and surprised but then everything from last night swirled in my memory and the realities of my new role sunk in. I obediently licked and sucked her pussy while processing everything.

"Ungh yeah, eat my cunt you small dick slut" she moaned.

Despite the embarrassment, I felt my cock growing and...then stop. I reached down and felt something made out of hard plastic encasing my dick. Sarah must have noticed the jig was up when I momentarily paused my pussy eating.

"Who told you to stop, fuckboy?" She said, somewhat playfully. I dutifully resumed while she road my face to orgasm and then hopped off.

She slowly peeled the blankets off me and said, with mock excitement, "SURPRISE!"

"I've put this on your little clitty so you don't wear yourself out while I'm out of the house. I want you hot and horny at all times so you'll always be in the mood to go down on me."

"What the fuck, Sarah?!" I yelled, momentarily regaining my lost manhood. I reached down and tried to pull it off, to no avail. "How the fuck do I get this off?"

"Listen" she replied, sitting next to me and giving me an understanding look. "If you want to be with me, this is how it's going to go. I pay the bills, I do everything....and you just get pissy all the time. I want this relationship to work. If you want out, I can unlock your dick and help you pack. You can go back to living with your parents and working at the supermarket."

She leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss, then stopped and looked me in the face.

"Well, what's your choice?"

"I..I....I'll stay" I said, trying not to cry as confusion clouded me.

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Sarah."

"Mistress Sarah."

"What?"

"That's what you're to call me now."

"I love you, Mistress Sarah. "

To be continued.


Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers