Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it difficult sharing William with Evelyn?"

"I never imagined myself playing second fiddle to another woman in a man's life. I expected to be numero uno. Then I found the man I wanted to spend that life with and he was taken. Evelyn agreed she would share him with me, not the other way around. If Evelyn hadn't agreed, Master wouldn't have accepted my submission. I'm more than willing to share given I'd have nothing if she hadn't shared him. We get along rather well. There's not really jealousy, but there is friendly competition. We have to compete to be the best submissive and it keeps us on our toes. Anything from who gives the best blow jobs to who shines his shoes the best, or cleans a room the best. Evelyn used to win those competitions almost a hundred percent of the time because she knew Master so well, knew what he liked. She still wins eighty percent of the time, but I keep chipping away at her lead because I'm determined to be a better slave. As I get better, I win more frequently.

"We enjoy sex together. Evelyn is more orgasmic, but Master said it's a twofold issue. As Evelyn has been a slave longer, she's got more slave heat, is aroused more easily and cums more quickly. She cums more frequently from regular fucking too, and we're fucking the same person, so it ought to be about the same. That's her slave heat advantage."

"Had you ever had sex with women before becoming a slave?"

"I accepted sex from slave women because they were so damn good at it, but never returned the sex until I became a slave. Part of my overall selfishness. People existed to wait on me, to pleasure me, to serve me; not for me to serve them. Even with the two men who shared my home after I broke up with my husband, I was a selfish lover. It was their job to make love to me, not for me to make love to them. A Master quickly disabuses you of the notion that you're to be waited on. It's you who must be pleasing, but in being pleasing, I receive more pleasure."

"Surrender your ego, submit to your Dominant and obey."

"Exactly," Regina said, "and I had a monster ego."

"I'm not even sure my ego is that large, but so much of my conditioning as a male in our society is to compete and be top dog, so as little ego as I feel I have, I still cling to it, reluctant to let it go, as if I'm a traitor to men everywhere by not fighting to claw my way to the top, and to let Mistress control me. All the little jibes that you go through. He's pussy whipped, or wrapped around her little finger or she wears the pants in the family, all designed to make you feel impotent or something.

"Yet I'm not impotent. I have a great sex life, but it's in my Mistress' control. I mean even being made to have sex with other men, even though I don't like it, it's not as if I don't enjoy it despite not liking it. Although I'm much more comfortable being on the getting blown and fucking ass end of the transaction than doing the sucking and getting fucked part of it. The part where I can close my eyes and imagine I'm with a woman instead of a man. It's hard when you can't do that."

"You're a complex and interesting man, Richard," Regina said.

"And a great cunt licker and cock sucker. Ask anyone."

Regina laughed. "Perhaps we should have a competition to see who's the best at both. I feel I'm much better than when I started."

"Well, I've probably been licking cunts longer, as I started when I was in high school, so about six years now, and even when women didn't want to have intercourse because of pregnancy fears, they always appreciated oral sex. I always enjoyed the taste of pussy, liked licking it almost as much as fucking it. Whereas you should have a great lead in the cock sucking department, although I have to say, I had a great teacher. I think she made me twice the cunt licker I used to be after about a half hours instruction. Best blow job I ever had was hers too, bar none."

"I'll enjoy seeing what you've got."

I took Regina back to our table. Troy and Belinda had left, whether it was because she got so pissed off at him for his egregious behavior or he wasn't getting anywhere, I had no idea. I wanted to dance with Mistress again, so I danced my last three dances with her. She informed me we'd have two other guests for the night and he'd agreed to be a full participant in any sexual activities.

I received a text from Master William to be ready to go in fifteen minutes, to wrap it up and meet outside. I asked for Herbert's and Serena's driver's licenses. They asked why.

"A wise friend said that when you're inviting people you barely know to your home, get some information and share it with someone else in case we should be found dead tomorrow. I'm perfectly willing to share mine with you for the same reason. I don't believe you're serial killers, but it is the smart thing to do."

I snapped a photo of their licenses and sent it to William saying these were the people coming to our house tonight. I let them do the same with my driver's license, although Serena sent it to her sister.

"Does your sister know you're coming over to our house to get a good fucking?" Mistress asked.

"She probably guesses. We've done it before and I've shared that information with her. What about your family?"

"Richard's knows. Mine doesn't. They probably think I'm not far removed from the technical virgin who got married last May."

I gave Herbert our address and said there was guest parking available in the building garage, although being a Friday night, I had no clue as to how many guests would be there.

He looked at the address. "Central Park West. Nice digs."

"Company apartment. We couldn't afford it otherwise. Great view of the park though. We'll meet you there at 11:30."

I took Regina's and Mistress's arms and led them out to the lobby where we waited for Willam and Evelyn to show up, quietly walking out behind them as we left.

In the car, I said, "I heard three interesting things as I mingled tonight, Master, but one I'd like to discuss now because of what I learned on Joshua Greenbriar's yacht. A couple gentlemen were discussing a slave auction next weekend as I passed by. I know sometimes they have charity events where you can purchase a 'slaves' services for the day or weekend to clean your house or wash your car, like a bachelor auction or something. But Representative Ward made us familiar with a huge human trafficking problem and a huge uptick in real slaves being bought and sold. I wondered if it could be related to that and not some charity thing."

"I don't know of any charity events scheduled around New York involving slave auctions. Have you heard anything, Evelyn?"

"No, sir."

"Do you know who they were, Richard?"

"No, sir, but their table was fairly close to yours and I took a photo hoping you'd know them or we could get it investigated, sir."

"Let me see the photo."

I handed him my cell phone. "Hmm, not well lit, but I think I recognize one of those gentleman, but not by name. I think I've seen him before. Why don't you contact Miranda's office and ask them to run the faces through facial recognition to see if they come up with names or know anything about who they are and what they do?"

"Yes, sir. I'll let them know Monday morning, Master."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Not bad, sir. Enjoyed the dancing, enjoyed the company with one notable exception. Troy suggested he laid his hands on you, Mistress."

"He was handsy," Mistress replied. "Not so handsy I minded. He liked a handful of ass when he danced. I'm surprised you didn't berate him for handling my ass as well as Regina's."

"I was responsible for Regina, Mistress. I assumed you might welcome his advances unless you gave me your safe word."

"I didn't exactly welcome them. He was a little heavy handed in his mauling, but I suppose you're right. I was trolling for sexual partners."

"Is Richard an inadequate lover?" Evelyn asked. "He looks well put together. Why are you compelled to troll for sexual partners?"

"He's not inadequate. He's actually quite good, and gotten better since his submission, but he makes love to me. I'm a switch, leaning toward submissive myself. He treats me like I'm a virgin bride when I want him to Dominate me. To fuck me like he owns me. When he threw that Stan character out of the apartment when Stan attempted to rape me, Richard fucked me. He used all three of my holes like a caveman. If he fucked me like that every time, I wouldn't feel like I needed someone else. I want someone to Dominate me. That's not Richard, at least not normally. I guess I have to be in danger to get fucked like that. Sometimes I don't want flowers and tenderness, I want whips and chains."

"I think I understand," Evelyn said. "There's a strong possibility it's one of the reasons I was unfaithful to Master before my submission. I was missing something, even though Master was a much better and more handsome lover than the jerks I cheated on him with. I think another part of it was how empty my life was. It had no meaning, just clubs and charity meetings filled with empty conversations and empty headed people, who had the same prejudices and sense of superiority I did."

"I was just telling Richard how I was living with the Strong lads, Edward and Rob, you remember," Regina said, "and that they were rough and rugged and fucked me hard, but even hard fucking isn't enough if you want to be Dominated. No, NEED to be Dominated. It's not how hard they fucked or what hole they fucked or even that they both fucked me together. It didn't meet my needs."

"I get some of my needs for Domination from Richard's sister, Alexandra. She is a good Dominant, but she's a woman and doesn't fuck like a man. I'd love if Richard and I could both submit to some powerful male. I nearly drip around you, Master Thornhill. I know you might not need any more submissives and probably don't want male slaves anyway, but someone like you would be perfect for me. I love Richard, but I have needs he can't meet. I know the other men who fuck me aren't necessarily real Dominants, but they fuck me as if they are, probably because it's illicit sex with a married woman. Sometimes, it's what I need."

"How does that make you feel, Richard?" William asked. What? Knowing my wife got drippy when she was around William. Not great.

"Inadequate, sir. Unable to give my wife what she wants. Feeling like I need to let other men fuck her so she can be happy."

"What would really make me happy is if I didn't need other men to fuck me. That I could be happy with Richard. That you could treat me like you did post-Stan, every day. I worry that by making you feel inadequate and fucking other men, you'll come to hate me or at least turn you from the person I love into a shadow of a man, a milquetoast. That someday, if I haven't destroyed you, you'll find someone who can be happy with what you offer, and leave me for someone who doesn't make you feel inadequate."

"Is that a possibility, Richard?" William asked.

"I don't know. In my conversation with Regina, I told her that it hasn't been easy surrendering my ego. I don't feel I have a huge ego, but I am clinging to what I do have. It's been hard. I believe it's getting easier, but I'm not there yet."

"Every time I bring a new woman into our bed," Mistress said, "which is only fair, I'll admit it. I wonder if she's the one. The one who looks at Richard and says, 'I don't know why that crazy bitch is unsatisfied with this man, but I'd take him in a heartbeat. He's a good man who doesn't deserve to be treated the way she's treating him. Fuck her, I'll take him for myself if she doesn't appreciate him.' For someone who's supposed to be the Dominant in our relationship, I feel damn insecure. I feel it's a failure on my part, I can't accept him for who he is and not what I want him to be. I feel as inadequate as Richard does, for different reasons."

"For whatever it's worth, I don't think Richard will turn into a milquetoast or become a shadow of a man," Master said. "For one thing, I give him a lot of responsibility which he needs to handle everyday and a wishy-washy pushover can't handle the job Richard is doing. So I think that core of toughness will remain and a lot of what you love about Richard will stay the same. It's only in meeting your standards of submission that he needs to alter himself, and it won't alter his overall manhood.

"The other thing to consider is he does have a safe word. You don't have unlimited control of Richard, even if you feel you do. If he doesn't like what he's becoming, he can use it and you'll know you've gone too far. It isn't just a tool to modify or control punishment. It's his way to take back power in your relationship. He's only granted power to you because he trusts you. When he no longer trusts you, he can take it back. It's not yours forever. Never forget that, either of you. Your current relationship isn't engraved in stone. It's fluid. It's a power exchange and power flows both ways."

"That actually makes me feel a little better," Mistress said.

It actually made me feel better too. Knowing I could take power back was just as crucial as having the power in the first place.

Robert stopped the car. "We're here," William said. "Think about things this weekend. I'll expect a quick report on the other things you heard tonight on Monday. I'll see you then."

******

We had just enough time before our guests arrived for Regina and I to take off our clothes and for Mistress to remove my cock cage. She also told Regina to take off her wig so she was bald headed when they arrived. I suspected it increased her shame and humiliation for others to see her like that. Mistress let them in when they knocked. They both gave Regina the eye when they entered, not realizing she had no hair when she sat at our table. Other than the looks, they said nothing, though Herbert seemed intrigued, especially now she was naked. They also saw the word 'Whore' tattooed on her sex.

"This is a really lovely residence," Serena said as they moved out of the entry. "I love this place. I see you don't have your impediment to pleasure any longer. May I touch your slave?"

"Be my guest," Mistress said. "You might as well touch him too, Herbert. Get used to the thought of a cock in your hand or your mouth."

Serena cupped my sack and stroked my cock, causing the proper blood flow.

"I thought Richard was going to suck mine," Herbert said. "Not the other way around."

"He will suck your cock," Mistress said, "but you're going to suck his too. Serena said she wanted to see you suck a cock and to peg your ass herself. We're going to expand your sexual repertoire. Since we have the opportunity to do those things, we'll do them. For your benefit, you get to see your wife having sex with a couple different women, try out some new pussy or ass, but there is a payment for those things. Why don't we retire to the bedroom and get you two naked for fun and games?"

Right down the hall and into our beautiful new bedroom.

"We're getting a new bedroom set," I said, "with a larger mattress, but all we've got is King size for now. It's probably good for three bodies to sprawl out a little. Five will be crowded."

"What's larger than King size?" Serena asked.

"An Alaskan King is nine feet by nine feet. Plenty of room on there for five people. We got a Wyoming King, which is seven by seven. You might be good for four people if they're not too big."

I started to undress Serena. Mistress and Regina undressed Herbert. There was some kissing and stroking going on. Then Regina and Herbert undressed Mistress who was the only one with clothes on. When everyone was naked, Regina and Mistress drew Serena onto the bed and began making love to her, Regina between her legs, Mistress kissing her face and caressing her breasts.

Between the two of them, they had Serena cumming in no time, and cumming often. Herbert was hard from watching. He was still standing, his erection jutting out from his groin. He seemed to be my size, so I didn't think I'd have any problems dealing with him. Might as well get on with it. Mine was hard too. I enjoyed watching women have sex.

"Why don't you have a seat in the chair, Herbert, and I'll relieve you."

"I don't think I'm ready yet."

"You don't have to do anything at this time but sit down, relax, keep your eyes on the women. You might not even realize it's a man sucking you unless you look down."

Herbert nodded and sat down beside the bed. I began Beth's instructed seduction. At some point, he stopped watching them and started watching me instead. When he seriously started to groan, the ladies stopped what they were doing and watched us. They watched me bobbing up and down his entire length, lightly stroking his cock while nibbling and sucking on his hairy sack, licking his thighs and under his nuts. I took twenty minutes to suck him off, giving him the full experience. When all the signs pointed to his impending release, he put his hands on my head and held me down, face planted in his groin, hips thrust off the chair, as he erupted in my mouth. I'd taken a good lungful of air before that happened, so I wasn't suffering from lack of oxygen. I swallowed his cum, getting more and more used to the taste and texture.

"Christ!" Herbert said. "I've never had a blow job that good. How long have you been sucking cocks?"

"A couple weeks, but it's not the practice I've had, it was the training I received beforehand. Mistress probably sucks cocks better than I can. She enjoys it more. I do it because I must as her submissive. She wanted me to be able to get men hard again so they could fuck her some more. I probably lick cunt better than she does because I've done it longer and enjoy it more."

"Speaking of licking cunt," Mistress said, "why don't you show Serena what a pussy pleasing pro you are and then fuck her. You have my permission to cum. Regina can try getting Herbert ready for round two where he can try out two new pussies, or a pussy and an ass. I'll get us some water for our next breather."

Good. My balls were aching I needed to cum so bad. Serena was the first black woman I'd ever be having sex with. It was odd thinking I'd had sex with a black male, Andre, before a black woman.

I gave Serena the seduction I'd given Herbert, but applied to her much more tempting taco than his bat and balls. Regina had no trouble getting Herbert hard and he started fucking her. Since I'd taken some of the edge off, he gave Regina two orgasms before Mistress returned with a pitcher of ice water and several glasses. Mistress parked her sexy ass right next to Regina's and Herbert moved over to pound her pussy too.

"Yeah, baby, fuck me," Mistress said. "Ram your cock up my cunt and squirt your fuck juice inside me, baby. Show me what kind of man you are."

He was the kind of man who'd happily plant his cum in another man's wife, which is what he did. I just continued licking Serena. She tasted good, better than he did.

I was happy to hear her scream, playing a little tease and please. Herbert was startled when his wife screamed. Apparently, he'd never heard her scream during an orgasm before. Once her orgasm started, I plunged in, filling her up and extending and enhancing her orgasm as I fucked her hard and fast. It didn't take me long to climax, but Serena still orgasmed a second time before I finished inside of her. I guess I was no better than Herbert, planting my cum in another man's wife.

"Sex with you is amazing," Serena said. "How are you so good? Herbert, you should take lessons."

Herbert grunted and Mistress poured water for us all. I guess he didn't want lessons on making his wife scream. I answered Serena.

"All three of us are submissives who are expected to be pleasing to our Dominant or whomever they want us to pleasure. We received training from an experienced submissive to be able to enhance the pleasure of the people we have sex with. We're expected to perform even if we're being punished or fucked ourselves, enough the person shouldn't be able to realize one or the other is occurring," I said. "Regina, who taught you?"