Becoming a Cuckquean Slut

Story Info
Cuckquean wife humiliated by husband and his girlfriend.
1.4k words
4.42
87.2k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This story contains elements of cuckqueaning, breeding, humiliation, and feet. If you are not interested do not keep reading.

Story:

I am standing at the kitchen counter chopping up vegetables for dinner, only wearing an apron to protect my naked body. My thighs are wet with anticipation for my master to return home from work. Master hasn't let me cum all week in punishment for cumming without permission. He mentioned today before leaving for work that this evening will mark the end of my punishment. I hear my phone bing and I pick it up to see a text from master.

"I will be bringing a friend home with me tonight. Be on your best behavior slut. I expect you to be naked and on your knees at the door when I get there."

I frown. He wants me naked while his friend is here. I hurry and finish up dinner, making an extra plate for the mystery guest. I take off my apron and hurry to kneel at the door. My thighs are coated in my arousal as I wait kneeling.

I hear the door start to open and I immediately look down waiting for master to address me.

"Anna." Master mutters grabbing my hair yanking my head back and giving me a boyish smile "Such a good little slut waiting for her master."

I nod eagerly loving the praise. I see a slender hand wrap around his arm and my heart drops.

"Baby. Are you going to introduce me?" I follow the hand and find a stunningly gorgeous women standing in our entry way. My mouth parts in shock. Baby? I frantically look back at master and find him smirking down at me.

"Of course, my love. Anna this is my girlfriend, Marissa." Master says stroking my face. My heart drops. Girlfriend? I am his wife. Master yanks my head back using my hair and my neck groans in protest. "Don't be rude you worthless slut."

I whimper and a tear slides down my face. "Nice to meet you, Marissa." I cry out.

"Baby should we have her call me mistress. So, she knows her place." Marissa coos into my master's ear.

"That is a lovely idea. Cumdump, you will refer to Marissa as mistress from now on." he says wiping the tears from my cheeks.

I nod weakly. Despite my heart hurting my pussy is impossibly wet. I stare up at master waiting for my next orders.

"Show us to the dining room slut. I want to have dinner before desert." he laughs kissing Marissa. I flinch at the sight.

I stand up, leading them into the dining room. As they get seated, I start to set the table, they pay me no attention.

"May I eat with you both master?" I whimper out while bringing their plates to the dining table. Before master could open his mouth Marissa answers "No."

"Yes mistress." I say my mouth agape. I quickly leave the dining room and make myself a plate to eat alone in the kitchen. The sound of them laughing and talking floats out of the dinning room. I quickly finish my meal incase they need me to do anything for them. I don't hear master call for me until an hour later.

"Slut!" master barks.

I rush into the dining room "Clean up this mess. Then bring Marissa and I a drink." he says getting up from the table.

I nod and watch them move into the living room holding hands. I quickly clean the dining room and kitchen. I make master an old fashion and mistress a margarita. When I walk into the living room I find master with his face buried into mistresses' pussy. I gasp.

"Took you long enough!" mistress growls. She holds her hand out for her drink and gently digs her hands into master's hair pulling him back "baby your drink is here." He gives her thigh one last kiss, sitting up he holds his hand out for his drink.

I watch as master takes a sip. He smirks at me "why don't you make yourself useful and take my place getting Marissa ready for my cock."

The submissive side of me takes over and I walk over to where mistress is sitting on the couch and drop to my knees. I lean forward and hesitantly lick her pussy. When I go to move back, she grabs my head and shoves my face into her cunt. "You are so pathetic eating you husbands' girlfriends' pussy. Yes, eat my pussy you should know what good pussy taste like. My cunt is so much better than yours hence why your husband is mine now. You are just going to be our little fucktoy."

I cry. My tears mixing with her juices as she rubs my face and mouth into her pussy. I suck on her clit making her moan. I feel so humiliated that my pussy is soaking wet. I have never been this turned on in my life. I start wiggling trying to get some kind of friction. I hear mistresses' moans getting louder as I keep sucking and eating her cunt.

"Enough." I hear master say. I suck her clit for one last second and lean back. I look at my master and he gives me a loving smile "What a good pussy eating slut."

I whimper. He stands up and pulls his pants and shirt off. He stands before me naked and erect. He grabs my head and presses his cock to my lips. I immediately open and he face fucks me for several minutes.

Master pulls out and strokes my hair. He steps back and sits down on the couch "Make yourself useful for once and help Marissa onto my cock."

I nod grabbing mistresses' hand. I have her straddle master and guide his cock into her pussy. As soon as she sunk onto his cock it was like I went invisible. Master fucked her like he had never fucked me before.

"Yes baby. Fuck me. Breed me. Yes. Yes. Yes." Mistress moans as she bounces on his cock. I knell Infront of them my pussy throbbing. I don't dare touch my pussy knowing that master will punish me for it later. Master moves mistress onto her back and starts plowing her from above.

"God your pussy is so tight. This is the best pussy I have ever had. You are the sexiest women I know." master growls while fucking her hard and fast. My heart squeezes and I feel humiliated sitting here listening to him. "You're going to move in, and I am going to put a baby in you." he growls.

That thought should have disgusted me. Yet my pussy only throbbed harder. I got even more worked up thinking about mistress getting bred by master. They pay me no attention as they fuck each other hard and fast. I watch in awe when mistress starts screaming as an orgasm hits her. She is truly the most beautiful woman in the world. Master must have agreed because he soon erupted into her fertile cunt.

They held each other while they came down from the orgasm. They softly kissed each other. Master gave her a kiss on the forehead and slowly slipped out of her cunt.

"Slut come lick me clean." Master says stroking mistresses' hair. His eyes never leave her as I crawl over to him and take his cock into my mouth. I clean every inch of his cock and balls. Not missing a drop of their combined juices.

"God she is so pathetic." I hear mistress laugh "Come here I want to see how wet you are."

I stand up and she slams her fingers into my cunt, I let out a needy moan. "God baby she is so wet. How pathetic!"

"She hasn't cum all week. Do you think she deserves to cum tonight my love?" Master asks kissing Marissa's shoulder.

"She has been a good fucktoy baby. She should get a reward for being such a good cumslut." Mistresses' eyes light up "Knell before me and spread your legs slut."

I quickly follow her orders and move into position. "Since you have been a good slut, I am going to be generous. Hump my foot until you cum whore." she coos.

She didn't need to ask twice as I immediately start humping her foot like the pathetic slut I am. I hear her and master laugh at me. This only make me wetter. It only takes me a few minutes before I am cumming all over her foot and moaning like crazy. I have never cummed this hard in my life.

As soon as I recover mistress kicks my pussy and barks "now lick my foot clean slut." I quickly drop down and lick my juices off her feet.