Becoming a Fan

Story Info
An introduction into adult entertainment.
8k words
4.69
3.7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my car into park, sitting comfortably in the wide parking spaces of a parking lot I had never visited before. Staring up at the bar in front of me, the neon Rooster advertised to the world that this was the best chicken ever made. I highly doubted that, but what this place did have was a Trivia night, which I had signed up for online to meet some new friends. I had been a bit lonely recently; I drifted away from my old friend group a few months ago, as some of them had left the state, and the rest partnered up leaving me as the odd one out. I didn't have too much money to dump on spare hobbies, so a free trivia night and beer sounded right up my alley, and worst case scenario I would just have an awkward night and try something else later.

I strolled into the bar and saw a few tables spaced out for the event, the one I was looking for had two men, which I spotted in the far corner. Strolling up I saw the pair a bit better having only had a blurry photo on the app to distinguish them. The larger man was Jack, who was impressively large, having a paunch to him with plenty of muscle to back it up, and a small amount of trimmed facial hair. Sitting next to him casually sipping a beer was Thomas. He was slender and looked roughly my age, which gave me hope that this would be a fun pair to hang out with. Extending my hand, I introduced myself.

"Hello, I'm William, you must be Jack and Thomas?"

The larger man grinned and took my hand in his, the size difference was enormous, with plenty of grip behind it.

"You would be correct, I can tell you're going to be a valuable member of the team," he said still grinning and put his hand down, after what felt like a bone breaking shake.

"And I am indeed Thomas," the younger man said, with a much less firm hand shake.

"I hope you don't mind but we already have a name picked out here, we've been going by the moniker ever since we started as a silly inside joke, it's Beary Creamy." Jack said with a bit of a sly grin.

"We'll I'm not one to rock the boat, I'm just hoping for a good night of trivia," I beamed, trying to put on a good impression.

The night went fairly well from there, I ordered the chicken, which did not live up to the hype, and a few beers. I learned through some conversation that Jack and Thomas were dating, and they had recently lost their third trivia partner, who was a powerhouse of sci-fi, movies, and comic book trivia. The men were both very friendly and easy to get along with, and if they didn't disclose their relationship status I would never have guessed. We dominated the night, ending up second place, and losing by only 10 points to the cockily named team, First Place Team. They had apparently been dominating this particular bar at trivia for months.

"We're going to beat their asses one day," Jack cursed playfully, "but we did significantly better with our new addition, he said smiling in my direction.

"True, we would have been lost in the video round, and I still have zero clue what a Dalek is, but that won us so many points." Thomas said cheerfully.

Before I could respond the announcer came by to take our picture, squeezing together at the table we grouped up before hearing a loud "CHEESE!" following by a flash and a gift certificate laid out with a congratulations.

Turning back towards Jack and Thomas I saw the certificate pushed towards me from Jack, "Consider this our welcoming present, we'd like to have you come back if you're interested."

"Of course, that was a blast, plus I need a reason to use the certificate. Can I get your guys' numbers'?" I asked, just glad to make a new pair of friends, even if I was the third wheel.

I collected both of their numbers, and was added to the group chat, also named Beary Creamy. We chatted throughout the week exchanging memes, and just general silliness. Jack was incredibly skilled at photography I found out, creating most of the memes he sent from original content. I gathered that he was a small business owner and content creator for some app, and Thomas had an unrelated office job in marketing. Thomas was very reserved, and never really joined in the conversations that much, giving maybe a thumbs up, or a laugh when he really enjoyed something. For the most part though the weekly texting was just Jack and I.

The following weeks played out much the same, we met up every Thursday and proceeded to come in second or third, passing around the certificate amongst the group when we won. I felt like I had really found some friends, even coming over for a movie night or two during the week.

This Wednesday played out much differently though...

Opening my phone I opened the Beary Creamy group chat, to find an odd notification, Thomas has left the group, the words sat there staring me in the face.

"Hey are we still on for Trivia? What happened to Thomas" I wrote, cringing internally hoping I wasn't right about the situation.

The response was quick, the three dots popping up at once.

"Hey I think I'm out this week, Thomas and I just split up, and I'm trying to figure some stuff out."

Jack's response confirmed exactly what I thought, brining my own turmoil of how to even handle this. I had never been great at this sort of thing.

"I'm sorry to hear that, let me know if there is anything I can do."

I left that there, not expecting any response back, and contemplating the idea that this was the last I would hear from either of them. It wouldn't be the first time someone retreated from the world after a breakup. Instead, I felt the familiar chiming and buzz of the phone in my hand; he was calling me.

"William, I don't really know how to say this, but if you are serious about the favor, I need an absolutely massive one."

Jack sounded, remarkably well considering the situation, his tone hinting at a bit more worry than anything.

"Sure, what's up Jack? Are you doing ok with Thomas leaving?"

"Yea, so that's what I need to talk to you about," Jack intentionally leaving a pregnant pause at the end.

"Thomas was less of a boyfriend and more of a business partner," he led, and after a deep breath resumed.

"So I run an OnlyFans account and Thomas was my friend and business partner... and he decided he wanted something different. I don't know where he went or what he's doing, but he blocked me everywhere so I'm in a bind right now."

I let that sink in, that was not anything that I expected, 'and where was this leading' I thought.

"I had no clue, and I'm not sure how I can help," I said, with a nervous laugh.

"So, I have a proposition for you," Jack took a deep breath, "I need a model to make money, you won't have to do anything you don't want to, and you won't have to show your face... Before you say no, all you would have to do would be stand on camera and get a blowjob. I just need a stand in until I find a replacement for Thomas."

I was a bit speechless, I wasn't exactly gay, and this was a big ask, there was a giant lump in my throat as I tried to find the appropriate response. There was no way I could accept this.

"I'll pay you 60% of the proceeds from the cam sessions, which should be about a thousand dollars a week" He rushed in to add.

That gave me an immediate pause, I was by no means poor, but looking around the sparse 500 square foot room, there was a lot to be desired. That was a lot of money to say no to.

"All I would have to do is receive a blowjob, and no one will know it's me?" I squeaked out, not sure I could handle what I was about to sign up for.

"Yes!" Jack beamed back through the phone, I could hear the wide smile on his face.

"Come over tonight around seven, just shower beforehand please, and I'll pay you by the end of the week."

"Ok I'll see you in a bit," I said meekly before hanging up the phone.

I felt my stomach flop, I can't believe I agreed to this.

I drove up to Jack's place, the small dark house illuminated by a few sparse interior lights. I took a deep breath and gathered my courage before walking up and ringing the bell. The door opened, and I was greeted by Jack in a black robe, with a wide smile.

"I'm so glad you came, I had zero options here, I needed someone fast. You are an absolute lifesaver, and I owe you huge."

Jack was ecstatic, and I wish I had the same energy, I was insanely nervous about this whole thing.

"You're welcome man, I try my best to help out friends," I said running a hand through the hair on the back of my head. Flashing a flighty smile.

"Relax," Jack reassured me, "this is not as intense as you're thinking, and I know this isn't exactly your thing. Just take a deep breath, this is just acting at the end of the day."

He flashed me the warm smile and I did what I could, taking a deep breath and exhaling. He then held up a red jockstrap and nodded to me.

"This is clean, and it's one of the main pieces of costume I use for my sets. It helps to set me apart from other creators. We always start our videos in these."

This got me to finally crack up and laugh a bit, holding the red pair of underwear I felt like the tenseness was broken. I wasn't in a completely serious alien world at this point.

"Ok, I can work with this, but isn't this going to come off immediately," I asked.

"Depends on the viewers," he smiled, "Hopefully we get a good crowd, do our thing and log off early."

"Alright sounds good." I said, trying to sound cheery.

I stripped in front of him folding my clothes and placing them on the table, and sliding up the smooth fabric of the red jockstrap. My stomach was turning in knots, and Jack was gratefully looking in the other direction as I did, giving me some amount of modesty. Once I had everything all snug I stood up straight and awkwardly made eye contact with Jack.

"Ok so how do we do this?" I said, squeaking a bit with the last word.

"Follow me, and remember to take deep breaths, this is really the easiest thing in the world."

He smiled back at me reassuring me and he led me into a separate room of the house I hadn't been in before. There was a small foam couch in front of a large TV screen hooked up to a computer, with some soft blue lights glowing around the edges. The couch itself barely came up to waist level, and the soft foamy material made it seem light and very moveable. A camera blinked with a soft flashing light, pointed at the couch, obviously set up to capture the action. Behind the tiny couch looked like some exercise padding, placed over the hard wooden floors, leaving a large space in the middle of the room for what I assumed would be plenty of sex. Against the opposite wall of the TV was the last piece of furniture in the room, an open wooden workbench, filled with all manner of sex toys. Some I recognized as dildos, with progressively larger sizes going up, and some I didn't recognize, like a series of small metal cages.

Jack sat down on the couch his large bulky frame, comically fitting on the small couch, which had little to no internal framing, and squished out from him. I looked at him a bit closer now, this was the first time I'd seen him naked, well mostly naked. He was much bigger than I was, towering over me when we standing, and sitting down he was still impressive. The paunch I had seen at first was not as soft as I had imagined, he had a thick layer of muscle running around his body, with a moderate amount of fat protecting it. He was well groomed, most of his body hair having been trimmed to some degree, leaving him with moderate amount of hair that was seemingly everywhere across his lightly tanned skin. His facial hair was clean and closely shaved, having just a small beard which seemed to be the trend considering his head was bald. The irony of the one spot on his body he couldn't grow hair. The only other noticeable feature, and it was very noticeable was the enormous package being held in his crisp white jockstrap. It was obvious he was built for porn.

I was keenly aware of the contrast here, I was similar to Thomas, which is probably why Jack reached out in the first place. I was much leaner, with almost no body hair on my torso. What I did have I kept neatly trimmed, preferring to be cleanly shaved everywhere for hygiene reasons. My own complexion was significantly lighter, as I was more of a homebody, leaving me with a very pale skin. Even the jockstrap was less filled out, which was a bit more embarrassing. My own manhood, looked to be less than half of what I assumed Jack was packing. The only thing I had on Jack was the hair on my head, which more than a few people were jealous of, styled into a neat short faux hawk.

"Come on over and stand here" Jack said, pointing next to him in front of the tiny couch and directly in front of the camera.

I buzzed back to life, and quickly stood in place, jolted out of my thoughts.

"Ok ready to roll director," I smiled, trying to get through the nervousness. My stomach was still in knots, rolling over itself.

"Just breathe, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, if they ask you to do anything outside of what we asked, just nod if you are ok with it, and shake your head if you don't want it. Either way is fine with me, lets practice now, are you ready to go."

My heart was racing, and I felt like it was going to beat from my chest, but taking direction, I took the deep breath and nodded. Jack smiled, and turned to the computer, clicking the button, I saw the giant TV light up with what the camera was seeing. My bright red jockstrap framing the right side of the screen, with the left framing Jack's brightly lit up face. The background was unfocused but you could see the blurry image of the toy table behind him. I then noticed the title of the cam show, Beary Creamy. The inside joke finally clicked, and I took a big breath in.

"Hey guys, we have a new performer today, Thomas is out for the foreseeable future so we have a new guy here today. He's a bit shy and a first timer so please be kind to him." Jack beamed into the camera.

A flood of people were in the chat room from the first moment, it seemed like he had a lot of regulars here. The messages were popping up with some condolences about Thomas not being there anymore, and more than a few of them were focused on me.

BiGuy85: The new guy has a nice ass, I'd love to see that thing put to work.

BigBear2: I need to find out where you get such cute guys.

TwinkleStar: This is going to be fun, I want to see you toss his cookies.

That last one made me immediately blush, but Jack was taking it in stride, laughing and responding to the comments.

"Well, you guys know the rules, but the only thing my new partner has agreed to is getting a blowjob, so as of right now, that is the only thing on the table." Jack said with a playfully stern tone.

He knew how to keep them engaged, and a few of the commenters popped up asking him to take my cherry. Which caused my head to immediately shake no. Jack saw this from the corner of his eye and let out a chuckle.

"Don't scare him off guys, if you want to see him get a blowjob leave a tip, and from how nervous he is it may need to be a big one."

Jack was smiling, he was in full control of his audience, they were very obviously enthralled with his every word. Then a notification popped up on the screen.

POLARBEARx88 requested a rim job for 500 dollars.

I stood there stunned, someone was willing to spend 500 dollars alone to see me get licked in the butt. I looked down at Jack, who was already looking at me, waiting on my word. That was an insane amount of money for me to do basically nothing still. I nodded and turned around, as the screen went wild. Comments were pouring in, cheering on the donation. As soon as I turned around, I felt Jack's large hands grab onto my round butt cheeks and spread them apart. I leaned forward a bit as I felt the scruff rub against my butt and one of the best feelings I've ever felt in my life, as his tongue darted on my asshole. Jack was more than skilled as he licked each way, the minutes felt like hours, and a few moans escaped me, which drove the comments even crazier. Once he backed off, the erection I was sporting comically strained the jockstrap.

"Looks like my new co-star likes that," Jack said with a wink to the camera, "And thank you Polar Bear for the donation. Does anyone want to see the climax here?"

The donations started pouring in, I saw the counter climb higher and higher, we were already at a couple thousand dollars before I knew it. Jack looked at me, and I knew what was next as I nodded. He pulled the fabric of the jockstrap down, freeing my erection, it wasn't huge by any means but compared to him it was completely dwarfed. He took it into his whole mouth and expertly sucked and maneuvered his tongue in ways I have never felt before. His hands wandered over my backside, rubbing my butthole, still slick from his saliva as he continued to bob faster and faster, which only egged on the chat room. I exploded quickly filling his mouth with cum, which he swallowed immediately. I nearly collapsed from the experience, my knees shaking as I came. Jack turned back to the camera smiling.

"I think he may be spent now, but if you guys are nice he may just come back." Jack said with a smile.

The comments continued to come in, with more than a few people exclaiming that it was the hottest show they've seen in a long time. I seriously doubted that considering how tame it was, but I did feel flattered having so many people compliment my body and cock.

Jack took the comments in stride and continued to talk to his fans before ending the session at the normal time, with no other sex acts. We did have quite a few offers on the table, but I was spent, and declined all the offers that came after.

Jack thanked me for helping him out, and by the end I had more than a thousand dollars after taxes, from just one show. He sent me the money on my phone through cash app and I departed, getting home, and falling asleep immediately.

I woke up the next day, fully refreshed, the night before having completely exhausting me, and ready to start the day and go to work. As I sat up, I saw a message from the Beary Creamy chat group, swiping into the phone to read the familiar blue bubbles from Jack.

'That was a great show last night, thank you again for filling in, the crowd loved you.'

'Also we got a proposition on my Fans account to make a video, call me if you're interested so I can explain, but it's a bit more involved than last night.'

I wasn't sure what to say, so I quickly responded back.

'You're welcome, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting, and I guess I'm a star now LOL. But I'll call after work.'

I left the chat there and got on with my day, heading to work and going through the motions. My mind couldn't stop replaying what happened last night, and how that made me feel. I had never done anything like that before, and I could see the appeal now. My stomach was in knots again, and by the end of the day I was rushing home to call Jack. Picking up the phone I navigated to past calls and hit Jack's name when I found it. The ringing on my phone caused my heartbeat to accelerate to what I assumed were probably dangerous levels.

"Hey Jack, so what's up?" I said, trying to keep an even tone through my nerves.

"Hey buddy, so one of our viewers has a very specific fetish, and this is going to take a bit more time to complete, but it pays two thousand dollars for the final product, plus whatever we make camming it and you still won't have to show your face."

My jaw dropped hearing those numbers, that was an insane amount back-to-back. I understood now how he afforded that house, and his lifestyle. Jack was incredibly skilled at this.

"Ok so what does it involve?" I queried, having a million possible ideas floating into my head.