Becoming a Girl for My Step Brother

Story Info
Step brother has sex with step sister and learns her secret.
3.9k words
4.29
61.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,168 Followers

I was born with tiny male sex organs and grew up wanting to be a girl. My birthday present for my 18th birthday was a professional make-up session that shocked myself and the make-up professional with how naturally female I looked when fully dressed. We both gasped loudly when I stood in front of the mirror.

"I've never had anyone look so pretty with just one make-over. You are without a doubt a natural female." Said the make-up lady.

"I'm shocked too......I have always known I wanted to be a girl, I just didn't know I was one so easily." I replied.

The make-up lady said; "Your mother paid for my time. Why don't you go show her the results?"

"I'd really like that. I've always told her I was a girl and now I have proof." I said.

My parents had divorced when I was a baby and my mother and I lived in the same home.

I walked downstairs to the large living room and showed my mother how pretty I looked and thanked her for her birthday present she gave me.

"Hi mom. Your little girl is here." I proudly said.

My mother turned to look and her mouth dropped wide open.

"Oh my God!" She said.

"You're,......You're more than beautiful, you are gorgeous!"

"Are you fully dressed? She asked.

"I am." I replied.

"I shaved every stick of body hair off and I put on the panty and bra set you gave me along with my half-slip and camisole. The dress I have on is the one you said I would look good in and you were right!"

"What about your little penis? Is it hard at all?" She asked.

"Not at all. In fact it feels like it's pulling back inside my body." I answered.

"Is the tip of it wet? Has it tried to ejaculate?" She asked me in a matter of fact way.

"Not at all Mommy. I'm fairly sure it will never ejaculate. I've tried to make it cum but it never has."

"Never?" she said.

"Not at all. My nipples get very big and hard and they have gotten wet in my training bra as they are right now, but never my penis. I'm a girl mother. There is really no way around it."

"It seems you are. If I were you I wouldn't try any more to make you little penis cum. You don't need it to have fun if your nipples are doing what you say they are. Have you thought of a name?" She asked.

"I like the name, Linda." I responded quickly.

"Oh, that's pretty, and it matches your look. You are my Linda from this day forward."

"I don't want to wear male clothing any more after I have seen this." I said.

"I agree with you honey. You should stay dressed as a girl full time going forward. You're very lucky you are a trust fund baby, so you won't ever need a job." She said as her eyes moved to the side as if she was thinking.

"Why don't you move into the guest house in the back and live there full time as Linda. I'll make sure you have a complete lingerie wardrobe and a full set of make-up and wigs along with dresses that show off your figure."

"I'd really like that! I would! I'd like to see if I can attract a man as a boyfriend." I said.

"One step at a time baby girl.... You need to become slowly comfortable in your new identity as Linda. Then you can begin the next step."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You should keep shaving all of your body hair off as much as possible. The more you do that the more it will stop growing. Use only your nipples to become sexually aroused. And wear make-up, lingerie, and dresses every day. At night only sleep in panties and a nightgown."

"I'd love to!" I said.

"Once you are no longer sexually aroused doing this and your appearance is completely natural to yourself, then you can think about finding a boyfriend."

I was more than happy to follow her advice and my life as Linda began the night of my 18th birthday. I set up house in the guest house and my mother sent in my full lingerie wardrobe and makeup and wigs and I lived in total comfort as a girl.

My tiny penis got even smaller, if that was possible, and I never developed any ball sack. Only a tiny mound under my cock with two little balls inside. My body hair stopped growing very quickly with daily shaving. In a little over a month I only needed to shave once every three weeks to stay soft and smooth. And at the end of one year I stopped body shaving altogether.

When I turned 21 my mother approached me about the possibility of starting to take estrogen supplements to help me become Linda inside and out. I was a little scared, but my desire to be a physical female as much as possible was so strong I told her I would welcome the chance to take estrogen.

"It's going to have an effect on your sex drive Linda." She cautioned.

"In what way?" I asked.

"Well, you will not be able to ejaculate anymore." She said

"Mom, I've never, ever ejaculated." I replied.

"Never? At 21? Do you ever have an erection?" She asked.

"The last time I remember my tiny penis even being a little plump was almost a year ago. I'm pretty sure I can't physically ejaculate like a male. I've been a female too long and too completely to turn back now." I said with confidence as if to convince myself.

"Well then. Taking estrogen seems to be a natural next step for you. You should do it under a doctor's supervision. I'll take you to a doctor who will make sure you are ready."

Two days later my mother had me in a doctor's office that helped girls like me be their best, and after a two hour discussion with the doctor, he prescribed a regimen of estrogen he assured me would sexually incapacitate my tiny penis and would begin to grow my natural breasts into my training bra, plus fill out my hips in my panties. My already soft skin would become softer and my tiny balls would shrink away and actually dissolve. Not having a ball sack would make things even easier as my balls shrank away. He cautioned me my sex drive may disappear, but it never did. In fact, my desire to find a male partner only became stronger.

I continued the estrogen pills every day for the next 7 years and everything the doctor told me happened except my loss of sex drive.

I was 28 years old and had still never ejaculated as a male, and my penis was only used to pee. My natural breasts had grown to double A's and I could not feel any balls inside the mound under my shaft less penis. It was not physically possible for me to stand and pee and I was fine with that. I did notice I was a little bit more emotional than before as I could cry more easily and my desire to be loved was very intense.

When I was 25 years old my mother got married for a second time to a man who had two sons from a previous marriage. I was in the wedding party as one of the bridesmaids. My mother told me she had said nothing to her new husband about me. She never mentioned I had a tiny penis between my legs instead of a vagina.

My two new step-brothers were 22 and 21 years old. They moved into the main house with my mother and step-father after the wedding and I stayed in the guest house.

I was aware one weekend that my mother and step-father and the younger brother were going away for a three day weekend. I thought nothing of it as I lived my own life. But on Friday night of the three day weekend I heard a noise outside my guesthouse. Someone was moving around outside.

It was a full moon that night and as I ever so slowly cracked open the front door, all of the lights in my guesthouse went out. Someone had cut the power.

"Whose there?" I asked in a slightly shaky voice.

No answer.

"I said, who's there?" I repeated again, this time more agitated.

"Turn on the lights. Right now. I mean it." I said with authority.

I was wearing my pink nylon and lace long robe over my long sleeve nylon and lace nightgown. I had my full cut pink panties and a bra on under my gown. I had taken a bath earlier in the evening and was thinking about going to bed a little earlier than usual.

In a flash before I could react, a man dressed completely in black lunged at the partially open door and grabbed me by both arms as I let out a little scream.

He pushed me into the guesthouse and quickly put one hand over my mouth. My eyes were starting to adjust to the dark but I still could not see who was doing this to me. The front door closed behind us as he took his hand from my mouth and pulled it behind my back with my other hand and in a flash he slipped a zip tie around both wrists and pulled tight. He then grabbed my arm.

"Please don't hurt me!" I said in a slightly emotional way.

"I'm just a girl who lives alone and I don't want to hurt anyone." I continued in a babbling sort of way.

With that the man pulled off the black ski mask he was wearing to reveal it was my older step-brother.

"Rob!" I said with amazement. "What are you doing?"

'I've watched you for the past six months from the main house. You should really pull down your shades when you change your clothes." Said Rob.

"I'm not used to young men being in the main house. I'm sorry for not being more discreet."

"Oh yeah,...well my younger brother spotted you first and he has jacked off several times seeing you change out of your dress into your nightgown."

"Oh my gosh." I replied.

"With the rest of the family gone for the weekend I decided I would check you out for myself. I was very aroused by you in the wedding party as a bridesmaid but did not have the courage to tell you then." He said.

"What, what......are you going to do?" I asked in a stammering way. "Can you turn the lights back on to the house?" I asked.

"I don't think so. The moonlight is very romantic, wouldn't you agree?" He replied.

"Romantic for what?" I asked slowly.

"Our weekend together, honey. You and I are going to get to know each other in a very intimate way."

"Now slow down big boy. You don't know all you need to about me." I said.

"What's to know? You are a sexy girl, and I am a guy with a 9 inch cock that's getting harder just standing here talking with you."

I was still standing with my hands zip tied behind my back as Rob pulled in close to me and put his hand behind my head to pull our lips together as his tongue forced its way into my mouth. I resisted at first, but then relaxed as the sensation felt good. I couldn't believe the first man in my life I was going to have sexual relations with was going to be my own step-brother.

"I think you'll be more comfortable on your bed, wouldn't you agree?" He asked.

"That depends on what you have in mind." I said.

I was starting to become excited but at the same time I was scared and wondering how I was going to tell him I had a tiny penis between my legs. I knew my testicles were completely dissolved and I had no sack at all, so how to let him know I did not have a vagina. I was sure he had in his mind he wanted to fuck me, but I did not want him to find out about me when his 9 inches wanted to find my pussy.

"I would love for you to taste my 9 inch cock and suck on it until it is dry." Rob said in a matter of fact way.

"Let me lay you down on the bed. I want to tie your ankles to the bed frame in a spread eagle position." Rob said as he pushed me into my bedroom.

All I could think was; "Oh my God......Oh my God. What if he tries to finger my vagina and finds my tiny cock."

Rob pushed me onto the bed and quickly tied my ankles spread eagle to the bed posts. Things were getting exciting but I thankfully was not capable of physically having an erection. Rob had me roll to one side as he cut the zip tie from my wrists and then proceeded to tie my wrists to the bed post in a spread eagle fashion just like my legs. My nipples pushed against my bra and nightgown and robe and in the soft moonlight they were very visible.

"Alright step-sis. How about you take my cock into your mouth and let's see what you can do."

I was relieved that he was not putting his hands between my legs and I was wondering how I was going to tell him about my physical condition. Regardless of all that, I was about to be forced into the first sexual act of my life with another person. I decided to relax and enjoy the moment.

Moonlight filled the room as Rob took off all his clothes exposing an erect penis that had to be 8 inches long. He climbed on the bed I was tied to and put one knee on each side of my head as he lowered his throbbing cock toward my mouth. I moved my head from side to side as if I was repulsed by what he was doing. It was all I could do being tied so tightly to the bed.

"Please no, Rob." I begged. "Please don't do this to me. I'm a good girl and would like to stay that way if I can."

Rob did not acknowledge anything I said. He used his hand to turn my head in the direction of his ever growing erection.

"Open up big sister. Take your little brother's cock and let's have some fun." He said.

I did as he asked and the tip of his penis pushed my lips apart and then he slowly pushed it further into my mouth. I enjoyed the taste and the feeling. I felt my bra get wet as my erect nipples lactated and I could not stop the milky juice from flowing out.

"That's it big girl. Take it all." He said as he began to pull it back followed by a quick push in again and then the back and forth began to get faster and faster.

I could feel his cock throbbing against my lips as I heard him gasping for breath. His cock got harder and longer and I tasted what was his pre-cum start to come out of his tip. I pulled my mouth away for his penis.

"Let me see the tip of your cock!" I said breathlessly.

He pulled it out and the slit on the tip of his penis was right in front of me. I stuck out my tongue as the slit began to gape open a tiny bit. I wiggled my tongue into the slit as if to plug it up. The slit opened further and my tongue went a tiny bit deeper.

"Okay, enough." Said Rob. "I want you swallowing my ejaculation. I'm really close to cumming."

And with that he inserted his penis back into my mouth and a split second later I felt it swell in size and a split second after that I felt a warm, sticky, wet sensation in my mouth as he began to ejaculate. He gasped for air and with each muscle spasm he squirted another stream of warm semen into my mouth and down my throat. I had gotten a man excited enough to ejaculate inside of my mouth! I was thrilled at the girl I was. I lifted my head to suck as much as I could of my step-brother's penis and make sure I had every last drop of his cum inside me. It was like I was sucking a milk shake through a large straw. I loved the feeling.

In all the excitement of the sexual act we had both experienced I had forgotten for the moment that between my legs inside my panties I had a shaft less little penis that only had a small circle of skin around my cock slit. Just barely big enough to allow me to pee. I was totally female in the moment.

As we both began to catch our breath again Rob leaned into me as I was still firmly tied to the bed and said;

"I'll bet your cunt lips ended up soaked with our lovemaking."

I stammered as I replied; "Well, my breasts emptied their milk into my bra. My satin and lace bra and nightgown are both soaked."

"How about your panties?" Rob asked.

"I'm very excited down there too." I answered.

"While you're so neatly tied, I'd like to open your robe, pull up your nightgown, and pull down your panties. You have the most beautiful, feminine lingerie. I've enjoyed watching you with my binoculars from the main house."

I quickly replied; "Rob. Before you do that I have to make sure you know something about me."

"Know what baby?" He said.

"What you'll find in my panties." I said bluntly.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I don't have a vagina........I'm a girl, but I was born without a vagina." Hoping he would not be angry.

"Well what were you born with down there?" He asked.

"A very tiny penis along with two tiny testicles in a small mound.......... I only use my penis to pee. It has never had a shaft at all, only a circumcised head that folds back into my body." I was tense as I explained.

"My God! You're a guy?!" He yelled.

"No, no, no..................I am NOT a guy. I am a GIRL. I have worn a bra and panties full time since I was 18. I have taken estrogen pills since I was 18 and my tiny little balls have fully dissolved. My body no longer produces testosterone." He was listening closely to what I was telling him.

"I am not sexually stimulated by photos of naked females and haven't been for a very long time. I have natural A cup breasts that produce a fair amount of milk. I have no natural body hair. I stopped having even tiny erections when I was 18. I'm a GIRL Rob. I always have been." I said convincingly.

"Oh yeah.......then let me see what's in your panties between your legs."

As he said this Rob opened my nylon and lace robe and slowly pulled my nightgown up above my waist. My light pink, full cut panties showed zero signs of any bulge between my legs, only a wet spot in my crotch from the orgasm I had experienced by sucking Rob's penis.

Slowly Rob pulled the waistband of my panties down to reveal my fully shaved pubic area that was just as I described. No ball sack or mound, no visible penis, only a layer of skin with a second layer beneath it that housed the hood of my miniscule cock. I turned my head to the side in embarrassment.

"Oh wow! You're right! You look like a girl. If you had wet cunt lips and a vaginal opening you would be a perfect girl." He said in relief.

"I told you the truth." I said coyly.

"Well I'm going to have to tell my brother and my Dad what I found." Said Rob.

"Then I'm going to have to tell them how you forced me to have sex with you tonight. I didn't really want to put your penis in my mouth, but you forced me to and I was scared for my safety." I said forcefully.

"Now wait a minute, just a minute. You wouldn't do that would you?" He asked in a pleading way.

"I don't want to. I'd prefer to work things out in a different way, but if you say anything to anyone you'll leave me no choice." I was serious.

"What do you mean 'work things out in a different way?" He asked.

"Well......................Your penis was pretty big and hard, and I have to admit I enjoyed kissing and sucking it. I really enjoyed swallowing your ejaculate. And Rob, you are the first person I have ever performed a sexual act with; I gave you my virginity." I said in my little girl voice.

"So what does that mean?" He asked again.

"Well maybe in exchange for you not sharing my medical condition, you and I could just spend the rest of the weekend together exploring our mutual sexual interests." I looked him straight in the eye as I softly asked this.

"Okay, maybe.....what do you have in mind?"

"How about we enjoy the weekend with each other as if we are a husband and wife on a romantic getaway?"

"Go on.................."

"First you untie me and we get into bed together as a couple and we really enjoy our lovemaking. Let's start with cuddling and some passionate tongue kissing." I could see he was interested.

"Your manly cock will no doubt get hard again and I will lovingly empty it of all sexual excitement."

Rob began to untie my wrists and ankles. The description I was telling him had the effect of turning me on too.

When I was loose I stood up and put my arms around Rob and slid my tongue into his mouth. His naked penis sprang to life and hit my leg. We crumpled in a lovers embrace into the bed and before each of us knew it I was again sucking his ejaculate out of his rock hard erection as he screamed with delight. My bra was soaked again by my nipples. We were quickly becoming deeply passionate lovers.

We made love five more times over the next two days and when our family returned, Rob was back in the main house as if nothing had happened. We never again got together sexually, but Rob went on to become a commercial photographer and together he and I took over a thousand erotic pictures of me in all of my extensive collection of lingerie.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,168 Followers
12