Becoming a Handyman

Story Info
Husband meets neighbor wife.
5.3k words
4.34
28.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
burner46
burner46
66 Followers

It was just past 8 A.M. on an early spring Saturday and I was just starting my second cup of coffee. I was really settling into retirement. It had been two years since I retired. I had been in medicine for nearly 40 years when I decided to retire. I had very much enjoyed taking care of patients, but dealing with paper work, insurance companies and precertification for seemingly everything took the joy out of it.

I had always kept myself busy and retirement just gave more time for chores and hobbies. To my surprise, I really never looked back. About 10 years before I retired, I built a wood shop and have been making furniture since then. I seem to have a knack for it and have made numerous pieces for family members. Although I have gotten a number of requests from others to build them something, I always have limited it to family members.

In addition, I have always exercised and kept myself physically fit; running now only about 3 or four miles at a time, but doing some weight training and swimming. I apparently have been attractive to the opposite sex as I have had numerous nurses flirt with me and they would typically remark on attractiveness of my back side. I guess all those years of running paid off. I will admit that I did occasionally succumb to playful flirtations and had a few brief affairs. My wife and I have a "don't ask, don't tell" agreement. As long as we did not bring any drama or other things home, we would each look the other way. It has worked for us. My wife too has kept herself fit as well and I suspect she too had a few flings.

Anyway, I was just starting on my second cup of coffee and reviewing the news from the night before when the phone rang. I answered and the voice on the line introduced himself as Bob and indicated that he was a neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the street. He said he was a friend of Ted and Alice, our next door- neighbors. He told me that he was talking to them and they told him that I did some wood working. He told me that Alice just gushed about the support-less shelves that I had build and was wondering if I would build some for him. I attempted to explain to him that I really only did work for family members, but he would not take no for an answer. After trying to say no about ten times, I finally agreed to meet him and at least look at the room and what he wanted to do. We were to meet later that day after lunch.

After lunch I walked down the street to Bob's house. It is a house in the older part of town. Like many in the neighborhood, it had been largely torn down a few years ago and rebuilt on the old foundation. Much of the house was new, but it lacked some of the charm of older homes. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Bob. Bob looked like he was in his mid to late forties. He had let himself go a bit and had done a good job of developing his beer gut. He asked me in and started to show me around the house. We first went into the downstairs living room where Bob introduced me to his wife Carol. Carol appeared to be about Bob's age. She was dressed in some light work- out clothes and did appear to have kept herself in shape. She looked to be petitie, about 5 foot 4, was a natural blond and had brilliant blue eyes. Her hair was straight and went about mid-way down her back. The loose top she had on did not really reveal her figure, but there was no doubt she was well developed. We introduced ourselves and exchanged pleasantries. She seemed quite reserved, almost shy, but I could detect a bit of sadness in her voice.

Bob noticed that I was looking at the pictures and explained that they had two daughters, both grown and out on their own and out of town. Since their rooms were no longer occupied, they wanted to turn one of them into a library, thus the need for the shelves. He said, "Let's go upstairs and let me show you what I would like you to do."

I followed Bob up the stairs and down a hallway to the last room. It was a large room with high ceilings, which followed the roof line. In the center of the back of the room was a large window. I wandered over and looked out and saw their beautifully landscaped yard and swimming pool. It had a small water fall at one end and a natural landscape around it.

I looked back around the room and Bob told me he wanted multiple levels of shelves with some variations as they went up the wall. We spent a few minutes discussing details and I told him that I would go ahead and do this for him. However, I had a few conditions. I would work a few hours each day, until I was ready to quit. I would finish the project on my time and I would not give him an end date. They had to understand that I was not using computer operated machines and home- made projects always had some imperfections. And lastly, I wanted to bring my tools and leave them in the room when I was not there.

Bob agreed with this and we went down stairs. "Well, when can you start?"

"I will come over Monday morning between 0830 and 9 and get my measurements. I will do as much work as I can in my shop at home."

Bob said, "That is fine with me. It was good to meet you and we look forward to having our shelves."

"Good to meet you both, see you Monday morning."

I walked back home and nearly decided to change my mind, but I had told them I would do it and would keep my word. Besides, I am sure even working at a leisurely pace I could get them done in a few weeks at the most.

Monday morning arrived and I awoke again with second thoughts, but I decided to proceed anyway. I had my two cups of coffee and a light breakfast and headed out the door with my tape measure and six foot ladder. I am sure I was quite a sight carrying the ladder down the street. I arrived at Bob and Carol's house and rang the door bell. I waited a good minute and heard nothing and decided to ring it again. Hmmm, maybe they changed their mind. I would wait another minute and if there was no answer, I would head home. Just as I was getting ready to shoulder the ladder, I heard the door open and there was Carol. She looked tired. Her hair was still rumpled with sleep and she only had on a long, white, presumably her husband's, T shirt. It came just to her thighs and her nipples were pointing through the shirt.

She said, "I am so sorry. It was a long night for me last night and when I finally did fall asleep I forgot to set an alarm. Bob is out of town again and I am here alone. Please come on in."

"If you would prefer, I can come back tomorrow."

"No, no, no. Come on in and get started. I will make some coffee."

"Ok, I really do not have a lot to do today. I just need to make some measurement and then I can get started at home."

"Ok, you know where the room is. I may go ahead and fix a little breakfast, would you like some?"

"No, I ate before I came down, but I would not mind some of the coffee. "

"I will go ahead and get it started."

She turned toward the kitchen and I headed up the stairs to the future library.

I set up my ladder near the wall and began to measure the wall and paid particular attention to the slope of the ceiling line. I located the studs and marked their location on the wall. I carefully recorded the measurements and in about 30 minutes was done. I leaned the ladder against the wall and started down the stairs.

I guess Carol must of heard me coming down the stairs. She said "I am in the living room. I have your coffee for you."

I continued to the living room. Carol was seated on the couch with her legs drawn up underneath her. She must have brushed her hair, but was still just wearing the shirt. The back of her thigh was visible up nearly to her buttock. Carol chuckled a bit as I guess she caught me looking at her thigh. She said, "come on over her and sit on the couch with me. I have your coffee here. It is black, is that ok?"

"Yes, that is how I take it." I said as I sat down next to her. The couch was really a love seat and with her legs up on it there was little room left between us.

She noticed my apparent discomfort and said, "Relax, I won't bite."

I nodded and sat next to her. As I did, she moved her legs against my thigh and began to tell me why the night before was so long. She told me that she and her husband were not doing well. He travelled almost all the time and was even gone on weekends. She noted that when the kids were in the house she was busy with them and pretty much ignored the lack of connection with her husband.

She said ,"As you noticed, he has really let himself go. He has gained about 30 pounds and frankly he is not sexually attractive to me. Nonetheless, I try to have sex with him, but he does not seem interested. We have not had sex in over a month. Last night seemed like a turning point. I knew he was going out of town. I cooked a nice dinner, his favorite, and paired it with his favorite cabernet. After dinner, I went upstairs, showered, put on make up and got into a sexy nightgown I got just for the occasion. I came downstairs and believe it or not he barely noticed. I tried to get with him, but he told me he wanted to watch the game instead. I guess that was it for me. I went into the other room, had a little cry and changed into this shirt. When I came up a few hours latter he was already asleep. I tried to sleep, but could not. It was the wee hours of the morning before I fell asleep and was sound asleep when you rang the bell. So...I feel as if I am no longer attractive?"

I stuttered a bit, not really sure were this was going or if I really wanted to get involved. "No you are very attractive and I can see you have been working to stay in shape."

She started to straighten her legs and as she did she spread them and I could see up way up her legs and it was clear that all she was wearing was the white shirt. She said, "Thanks. I know you have been checking me out and by the way I am naked under this shirt."

I stuttered out a little nervous laugh and still not really sure that I wanted to get involved in what could turn out to be a real drama. I told her, "I am sorry things are not working out with your husband. I certainly can lend a listening ear if you wish."

She talked a bit about where she went to college, met her husband and her children. Then, she sat up next to me. Her lips not more than a few inches from mine. Neither of us moved. Then it appeared as if the spell was broken. She looked away and said, "I will be ok, but I do appreciate the ear. Did you get all the measurements you need?"

I nodded and clearly got the message. I stood up and told her I would get some work done at home later in the day and would be back again in the morning. "At about the same time, if that is alright?"

"That would be fine and I will have coffee ready for you when you get here. Again, thanks for listening."

I wandered home and grabbed a little lunch and went out into my shop to start cutting the boards with which I was going to attach the shelves. By the time I had about half of them cut I was tired of working for the day. I closed up the shop and went inside. I really did not say anything about this to my wife, but we sure did have good sex that night!

The next morning, I loaded up the boards, a few tools and a miter saw into the back of the car and drove down to Carol's house. As I went to ring the door bell the front door opened and Carol was standing there. She had clearly been up for a bit as she had her make up on, but was still wearing a T shirt. This one seemed to be even shorter and as she got onto her toes to give me a peck on the cheek, she rubbed her firm nipples against my chest.

She said, "Well good morning. How are you? Can I help you bring in your tools?"

I said sure and led her out to the car and opened the hatchback. I told her to go ahead and carry in some of the hand tools and I would follow with the chop saw. As she bent over to pick up the tools, I could her well- toned buttock, as she was not wearing any panties. I will admit that I could start to feel the blood flow. She stood up and started for the front door. She looked behind and said "Come on, time is wasting."

I followed her into the house with the saw and appreciated the view I got as she led me up the stairs. I was only wearing a pair of cutoffs and a T shirt and I suspect the bulge in my pants was noticed. Carol went into the library and I am certain she waited for me to come in so she could bend over in front of me to set the tools down. I put the saw down and turned to get the rest of the tools and boards from the car. She replayed her moves as she helped get t the rest of the tools out of the car and we carried the boards into the library. She put the tools down. " I will leave you to it, but if you need anything, just holler. I will be down stairs."

It took me a few minutes to refocus. I tried to ignore what I had just seen and started laying out the boards. I measured the locations of the studs and transferred them to the boards, drilled the holes and used lag bolts to attach them to the wall. After about 15 minutes, I had been able to forget Carol and was fully focused on the job. In about two hours I had completed the final cuts on the boards and had them attached to the wall. I decided that I would put up the last attachment board and then spend the afternoon in my shop cutting the rest of the shelf boards. I climbed the ladder and got the first lag bolt started. I moved the ladder over, climbed the ladder, leveled the board and began to insert the second lag bolt. When it was nearly all the ways in, I felt a hand on the inside of my thigh, just above the knee. I was a bit startled and looked down as Carol ran her hand up inside of my cutoffs.

"Hey, you have been working for quite a while. I made some lunch. Why don't you knock off and join me."

"Ok, let me put this final bolt in and I will be down in about five minutes. "

I quickly put in the last lag bolt, went down the hall, washed my hands and headed downstairs.

Carol had laid out a very nice meal, club sandwiches, home- made applesauce and lemon-aide. I sat down and Carol took her seat right next to me. She was very animated and spoke about how much better she was feeling getting to talk to me about her problems. As she talked she would frequently reach over and touch my arm or even put her hand on my bare thigh, usually only for a flirtatious second and then it would be withdrawn. We finished our meal and then, just as yesterday, she stopped. She stood up, starting clearing the table and said "Will I see you at the same time tomorrow?"

"Yes, I am nearly done the construction. I should finish that tomorrow and then I will need to do a little caulking, priming and painting. It should only be about 4 or 5 more days."

"Ok, I will see you tomorrow."

With that I got up and left and drove home. I puttered around most of the afternoon and the next morning got up and at 8:30 was knocking on her door. Again, she answered the door in her long T shirt. She invited me in and said, "I will be down here for a while and I think I may go for a swim later."

I nodded and made my way upstairs and started to put the finishing touches on the shelves. After about an hour, they were essentially done apart from the finishing. I got out the caulk gun and started on some of the joints. As I worked my way to the end of the shelves near the window, I peered out and saw Carol walking towards a lounger near the pool. She stripped off her shirt and was only wearing a tiny white thong bikini. From the back, she was only covered by the strings of the thong. She turned to dive into the pool and I saw that the top was simply two small triangles that basically covered her areolae and left the rest of her well- tanned breasts exposed. The tiny triangular bottom barely covered her genitalia. Wow, I thought as I felt myself stirring down below.

I watched as Carol effortlessly swam several lengths of the pool and then pulled herself out and walked to the lounger. The bikini, now wet, was nearly see through. As she approached the lounger, she slipped off her top revealing her still youthful appearing breasts and incredible tan lines. She lay face down on the lounger. I could hardly keep my eyes off of her.

She seemed to be taking a nap, so I pulled myself away from the window and resumed working on the shelves. After a few more minutes, I was again close to the window and peeked out. Carol was no longer there. I guessed that she had gone inside, so I got back on the ladder and started working again. The next thing I knew there was a hand on my thigh, just like the day before. However, today, the hand moved up under my cutoffs and took hold of my cock. I looked down and Carol was there, but completely naked.

"I do not know if you were just a gentleman or what, but I have been waiting three days for you to make a move on me. It never happened so come down off that ladder."

I immediately got off the ladder and Carol was in my arms. She reached for my shirt and lifted it over my head. I kicked off my shoes and she got on her knees, undid my pants and took me in her mouth.

I looked down at Carol. She really is a gorgeous woman. Even up close, her natural breasts, the size of small melons barely sagged. Her back was completely tanned except for small lines where her bikini top and thong were. She slowly ran her tongue along the bottom of my cock, before taking it into her mouth and then she started to take it all. After a moment, she stood up and pressed her body against mine and her tongue into my mouth. I could feel her firm pink nipples against my chest and I wrapped my hands around her and began to knead her firm buttocks. She began to softly moan and then lay down on the floor on her back. I got on top of her and began to kiss her. Her tongue found mine and for a few moments we just kissed. I then began to kiss my way down her body, first stopping at her beautiful breasts. My tongue slowly circled her one nipples while I fondled her other breast. Her nipples stood up like pencil erasers. I heard her breathing quicken and began to kiss my way down her stomach. As I reached her labia, I began to make slow "w" with my tongue. After a few, she started to moan .

"Yes, right there, please make me come. Yes , that's the place. Oh yes, yes ,yes. "

She wrapped her legs around my head as her orgasm subsided and she gently pulled me up so I was again on top of her. She whispered in my ear, "Thank-you. That was wonderful, but I want you inside of me."

She reached down and grabbed my cock and began to rub it against her labia and then positioned it and I slid slowly into her wet pussy. What a wonderful feeling.

She moaned, "God you are so big. It feels so good."

I held myself up on my hands and knees and slowly went in and out of her wet pussy. Watching her beautiful body, just made me harder. In a few minutes, she was on the brink, grinding her pelvis into mine. "Oh god." she said, "I am coming, please come with me."

With that I began to shoot my load into her and when we were finished, I rolled off of her and we lay side by side. After a few minutes, she reached over and began to rub the hair on my chest. She told me that she had not had sex in over a month. Her husband had found a younger women and he had moved out of town to be with her. "I really do not want any entanglements right now, but I find myself getting really horny and I would like to make this a regular thing."

"Well Carol, you really are an attractive women and I very much enjoy having sex with women who know their bodies and what they want, but..."

I went on to explain the relatively open relationship I had with my wife and to my surprise Carol said, "Well why don't you bring her along? It has been a long time, since college, since I have been with another women, but I would like to try that again as well."

burner46
burner46
66 Followers
12