Becoming a LACy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all agreed to do the same thing Monday evening before the test.

I arrived at 5:00 with my whiteboard, pizza, and some different study snacks (Skittles and chocolate covered almonds). At around 9:00 we knew we were ready. Just like Saturday night the three other Lambdas bailed out first, leaving Melanie and me to pack up and clean up. I carried everything out to my car and Melanie waved me back in from the curb. "I really wanted to say thank you from all four of us - we would not have a chance tomorrow without these sessions. Would you like to stay for a quick drink?" "Sure, but I prefer not to drink alcohol before a test." With a quick laugh Melanie said "Of course, giving you alcohol would really put our sorority at risk. We cannot have a bad reputation." Just the way she said it had my 'spidey senses' on high alert.

I assumed we would head to the kitchen, but Melanie took my by the hand and led me up the stairs. "Hold on a second - I thought males weren't allowed upstairs. Aren't you worried about Lambda's reputation?"

"There are certain perks to be the president of Lambda - this is one of them."

We walked into Melanie's room and you could have knocked me over with a feather. The room had about 2 dozen candles lit, a king-sized bed (the only one I have seen since being on campus), and some soft music playing. Sitting on the little table was a bottle of Yoo-hoo and some Good n Plenty. Both of those things are by far my favorites. I was at a total loss for words. How in God's name did they know??

"Please sit down, get comfortable, and enjoy the first of your many treats of the night - I will be back in a minute."

I must have fallen down and hit my head taking the stuff out to my car since this was obviously a dream. Well, if this is a dream I might as well enjoy my Yoo-Hoo and Good N Plenty.

As I sat down and took a good long slug of my Yoo-Hoo, Melanie walked back into the room wearing a see-through, white, sensuous, lacy lingerie top that made her look like an angel in the candlelight.

Almost like she was reading my mind Melanie says "This isn't a dream Derrick. This is something much better, and possibly something that will change your life forever." At the time I thought this was a rather bold statement... I do consider myself a pretty aware guy, but I couldn't have been more confused by that last statement unless she said she was an alien from Pluto and was here to abduct the dumbest man on the planet.

Melanie sat on my lap, looked me dead in the eye and said "Tonight I am going to see if you are as good at being intimate with a woman as you are at being a true gentleman and a scholar." I had heard my mom use that phrase before, but it sounded much better coming from Melanie's lips.

"I don't know many guys who wouldn't have hit on me or the girls during these study sessions. That was the final hurdle you needed to clear before I were to make this next statement...Derrick, make love to me. Make me feel like a goddess."

Do you ever have that moment when you feel like you are watching a movie, but it is really just your life?? This was one of those moments for me. This doesn't happen in real life, right?? Melanie could tell that she had thrown me for a loop. She locked eyes with me and once again said "Derrick, make love to me. Make me feel like a goddess."

There was something about those words that were important. I could tell she was not looking to be fucked, she was looking to be made love to. Momma didn't raise no fool. When a gorgeous woman asks to be made love to, you make love to her.

Melanie is still sitting on my lap, I put one arm around her waist. I take the other hand and slowly caress her neck and face. We start to kiss. Very gentle, very slow, and very passionate kisses. My hand caresses the small of her back while my other hand has slid down her side and is not caressing her hip.

I am reading her cues... trying to see how far I can go and what is bringing her the most pleasure. I can sense her legs opening just a bit and I take that as an invitation to slide my hand between her thighs. I can hear Melanie's breathing start to change and her kisses are becoming more intense.

I brush my hand across her pussy and I can hear a quick intake of breath. I force myself not to rush. I kiss down her neck. I nibble on her ear. All the while my fingers are slowly opening her lips - exposing her clit. I slide my two fingers from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit.I can feel her pulse in her very engorged clit.

I kiss her very deeply while my fingers start their journey. My fingers are making slow, counter-clockwise circles on her clit. I play with her for a while, but I realize two things at this point: I am wearing too many clothes and we are totally wasting this bed.

I lay her down on the bed and stand up. I slide off my shirt. She is now leaning on her elbow watching me. I feel like I am being graded. I reach down, take off my shoes and socks. I slide down my pants and boxers. My very hard cock is throbbing and I see Melanie lick her lips.

I lay down next to her and we commence kissing. My hand and fingers resume their exploration of her pussy. Melanie reaches down and grabs my cock for the first time. We stay in this position for some time - very slowly and gently exploring each other's bodies.

I roll Melanie onto her side and I spoon up behind her. I lift up her hair and start kissing her neck. She grinds her hips back into my hard cock. I reach around her and continue playing with her clit.

I scoot down a little bit on the bed, lift her top leg up a little, and slide my cock into her from behind. She grabs her leg to create a better angle. I pick up speed with my fingers on her clit. My pace, while still slow, picks up a little. We are in a perfect rhythm now. She is grinding down onto me while I thrust up into her.

She turns her head just a little, allowing me to kiss her lips again. I can tell she is getting close. And she confirms it seconds later by saying "Please Derrick, make me cum. Fill me up."

I bring myself to the brink - waiting until I can feel her climax beginning. She is right there... I can feel it hit her with the force of a tidal wave. I quickly but gently roll her onto her back and continue to play with her clit as she rides the waves of her climax. I thrust two more times before I can feel myself erupt inside her. We lock eyes. It is one of those moments I will remember forever. It was a perfect joining of two people.

I lay down next to her and am dreaming of a night of the two of us making love many more times.

As we lay there catching our breath I hear her door open. I expect her to freak out and start yelling at whoever opened the door and interrupted us, however what Melanie said next just made this night even more bizarre (and even more amazing) "Please go with Lisa and Mary. I know this sounds weird, but earlier I asked you to make love to me, I would love it if you could fuck Lisa and Mary senseless."

I had absolutely no idea what was going on. I probably should have been worried about getting a good night sleep before my final, but that thought never crossed my mind as I quickly replied with "As you wish."

Lisa and Mary were dressed similarly to Melanie was, in matching lacy lingerie tops. They came in with a robe for me, helped me put it on, and then guided me down the hall. They took me into what looked like a normal bathroom from the outside, but inside was a candlelit room with a Jacuzzi tub already filled with the jets turned low.

This was not the first time I had been with two women (not even the second). As I said, people would do anything to get in good with my dad. But this one was definitely the weirdest.

I was curious if I would be leading this little soire or if I was to be a human love toy. As it turned out, I was to take the lead. I could tell they were for me to do what Melanie asked - to be fucked senseless. I did not want to disappoint so I gave both Lisa and Mary some direction. I had Lisa sit up against the back of the tub. I sat between her legs. I had Mary then sit between mine. We were making a nice girl-boy-girl sandwich.

If I was going to be at my best, I would need just a couple of minutes to re-charge my batteries. Sitting in the tub was just the ticket. Next to the tub there was a place for drinks. And WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK - there was a bottle of Yoohoo. I grabbed it and downed it in one swig. I felt like a million bucks, but more importantly I felt that little twitch in my cock telling me I was ready to go - ain't being 19 the best??

I turned around and saw that the tub had a little ledge where I could put Lisa on. I helped her get up there, had her rest her legs on my shoulders, and I dove into her pussy. Following the instructions of "fucking them senseless", I was acting totally different with Lisa and Mary than I did with Stacy and Melanie. This was still about pleasure, but it was going to be much more animalistic.

I went after her clit with reckless abandon.. With one hand I reached up to play with her nipples. The other hand went to her pussy. I slid two fingers into her pussy. I let my pinky slide down to her ass to see what type of reaction I would get. When I felt her push down, silently begging for it to be slid in, I knew that Lisa was the type of girl who liked to get freaky.

Even though we were in a steamy bathroom, Lisa's nipples were as hard as little pebbles. Every time I timed a pinch of a nipple with a swirl of my tongue I felt her inch closer and closer to orgasm.

When I knew she was close, I pinched down hard on her nipple, slipped another finger into her ass, and sucked hard on her clit. This elicited the exact response I was hoping for - a monster orgasm and a quite literal explosion of juices from her pussy. My face and chest were covered in her juices.

Mary was there for me with a washcloth and quickly cleaned me off. I could tell she was ready for her turn, but being in the tub was getting boring.

After having Lisa cum in the tub I told them we needed to find someplace to continue our fun.

They looked at each other, smiled a devilish smile, and simultaneously said "Come with us".

Who am I to say no???

They helped me back on with my robe and to my shock (yes, even after all that had happened I was still capable of being shocked) they dried off, and didn't put a damn thing on as they walked me down the hall to another room that was obviously awaiting our arrival.

This room had a bed unlike any other bed I have ever seen (well, except for this one in Tokyo - but that is a story for a different day). It was on a raised platform, circular, and covered in red satin sheets.

I laid down on the bed and gave two commands: I told Mary that she was to straddle my face and let me eat her pussy and the other one was for Lisa to get between my legs and to suck my cock.

Mary put her knees on either side of my head and lowered herself down onto my face. I grabbed her ass with both hands and started licking her entire pussy. I used my hands to help create the rhythm that would bring her to orgasm.

While Mary was enjoying getting her tongue lashing, Lisa was treating my cock like a lollipop. She was much more into speed than quality. Not a problem for me. I take my hands off Mary's ass and hold onto Lisa's head. I hold her still and start to fuck her mouth.

Mary's thighs start to tighten around my head and I take one hand from Lisa's head. I take my middle finger and gently slide it into Mary's ass at the exact moment her orgasm starts. The added 'fullness' of having a finger in her ass has Mary squirting all over my chin and chest.

As the wave of her orgasm starts to diminish, she slides off my face and joins Lisa in sucking my cock. They take turns on my cock while the other takes one of my balls into her mouth. The combination of sensations would normally push me right to the edge, but since Melanie drained me just an hour ago, I was in total control of when I was going to cum.

I crawl out from underneath these goddesses and put Lisa face down into the bed (laying down) and Mary right on top of her (on her knees). I then take turns fucking them - Lisa will get me for a minute or two and then Mary will get her turn.

We go like this for about 10 minutes. I use that time to build them both up to another orgasm. My new goal is to have them cum at the same time. I use my hand on Mary while I am fucking Lisa and my plan of simultaneous orgasms for them is about to happen.

Moments later I hear and feel both of them cumming at the same time. I am quite proud of myself at this time. The tightness on my cock caused by Lisa's orgasm has finally got me to the point where I am about to cum.

I have them roll over. They are laying next to each other. I create a little gap for me between them. And while on my knees I stroke my cock feverishly until I start to cum all over both of their faces. I hit them with rope after rope of cum. They again take turns sucking my cock and draining every last drop out of me.

I am 100% totally spent and literally collapse between them.

They are cleaning the cum off of each other's faces with their tongues, while I lay there watching. It is amazingly erotic.

It is coming up on midnight as I lay there completely and utterly drained. This was the best (and by far the most interesting) night of my young life. As Lisa & Mary are about to leave, Melanie walks back in. "I hope you had a fun night Derrick. I also hope our little adventure leaves you totally able to focus on calculus tomorrow."

I had no idea what to say, so I stuck with the obvious "Thank you Melanie for the single most wonderful evening of my life. I do not know what this was all about, but you, Lisa & Mary are simply perfect."

"Why thank you Derrick. I think it is time for you to head back to your dorm and get some sleep before tomorrow. You have a big week ahead of you."

Once again, I was totally lost in what Melanie was saying. I had the very real feeling that there was something behind what she was saying, but I knew the smart thing was to keep my mouth shut. I had my calculus final tomorrow and a final paper due Thursday for a class that I was all but assured an A in. Not exactly a 'big week'.

The five of us absolutely nailed the Calculus final. We ended up getting 5 of the 6 highest grades in the class. While I was putting the final touches on my Religious Studies paper, I received a text from Melanie asking me to meet the study group for a celebratory round of drinks. Since I would be done in about an hour or so, I immediately replied with a resounding 'YES'.

I headed to the pub with hopes of another crazy night at the Lambda house, but alas it was not meant to be. We had a few rounds and called it a night.

I headed back to my dorm after making sure everyone else got home ok. When I got back to my room I took off my jacket only to see a small pink envelope poking out from a pocket.

It simply read "Mr. Derrick Jansen is cordially invited to the Lambda Alpha Chi house on Friday night at 8:00." It wasn't signed, so it could have been from anybody. Given what had happened the last time I was there, getting this card had me as excited as a 10 year old on Christmas Eve.

I was on pins and needles all of Friday waiting for 8:00 to roll around.

I showed up right at 8:00 to find the sorority filled with every member of the Lambda sorority and just little old me. I was escorted into their dining room where we had an unbelievably wonderful dinner. Was this a thank you for beating up that dude? Was this a thank you for helping with the Calculus final? Was this going to turn into a 23 girl on guy gang bang?

Melanie took control after dinner as we left the dining room and went to the living room. "Derrick, you have been asked here tonight because we want you to join a very exclusive club. Every year the sisters on Lambda Alpha Chi keep an eye open for a young man to become a LACy. Now before you ask what a LACy is, please let me explain. For almost 75 years now, the Lambda Alpha Chi sorority has been looking out for young men who we believe have potential to be leaders, politicians, athletes, entrepreneurs, etc. We help these young men tap into their potentials and become everything they can be. We do this in different ways and at different times in their lives."

Melanie continued "Every member of the Lambda sorority carries one of these notebooks (she held up one of those mysterious pink notebooks). When we see something of interest we make a note. We try to be very discreet with our data gathering."

I stupidly chimed in "I did notice some of these notebooks - I even went to the bookstore in search of them."

"We know Derrick, Lambda does not miss much of what happens on this campus. Please let me continue... There was one name that kept coming up this last semester - yours. There are two things that are very strange about this meeting: the first is that it is happening in December, and the second is that a first year student is sitting in here with us. Only one other time has a first year been part of this ceremony. But after what happened at the pub, your academic brilliance, and your ability to both make love to a woman and to also know how to fuck someone silly, has made this year's choice very simple."

"Do you have any questions Derrick?"

"Only about a million of them, but I have never been much of a 'joiner' in my life. What do I have to do if I decide to become a LACy?"

"Absolutely nothing. This is not like a club where you have to pay dues, go to meetings, or anything silly like that. Becoming a LACy means that every member of the Lambda family - no matter where they are in the world - are there to support you in any way we can. If that means a study partner for Chemistry, we are there. If that means a place to stay while on vacation in Paris, we are there. Sometimes you will know we are there and sometimes we will be working behind the scenes on your behalf. All we ask of you is that you treat us with love, admiration, and consideration. How you do that is up to you."

"How will I be able to contact you? Is there some type of LACy batsignal?"

"No Derrick, it doesn't work like that. It is much more subtle. You just live your life and we all look out for you and you treat us with love, admiration, and consideration - love, admiration, and consideration."

At the time I had no idea why she kept saying 'love, admiration, and consideration'. Only later did I put the pieces together - Love (L), Admiration (A), and Consideration (C) - LAC.

"Well Mr. Jansen, do you accept?"

I looked around the room and all eyes were on me. I wondered to myself "Has anyone ever said no to this offer?"

"Miss Melanie, I graciously accept your offer."

"Excellent. One final thing, I lied to you earlier. There is one thing we ask of you. Each Lambda sister in the world has the same tattoo. I am sure you noticed it the night you spent here - it is a little lock with a piece of lace. We ask every LACy to get a similar tattoo. Except it is not a lock, it is an antique key. I am sure you can see the elegance of the lock/key symbolism."

I had often thought about getting a tattoo, but had decided against it. I guess if there was ever a good reason to get one, this was it.

"We even have a tattoo artist we use right around the corner. If you are willing to accept this offer we can get the artwork done first thing tomorrow."

"Let's do it." I was a tad disappointed that my night wasn't going to include a bunch of nakedness and naughtiness, but I figured my life just took a serious turn for the better.

All of the Lambda sisters came up and gave me a kiss and welcomed me.

Melanie was the last to come up to me and was all smiles. She gave me a bit of a deeper and more sensuous kiss. She whispered into my ear "I cannot spend tonight with you, but I hope you come see me the second you are back from holiday break."