Becoming a Man

Story Info
A loving mother makes her sheltered son a man.
12.7k words
4.65
65.5k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: This is my take on the Mother/Son stories.]

My name is David, today is my 18th birthday. I graduated high school early last year after working hard, having no social life, a supportive mom, and thanks to all that, I got accepted into the University of San Diego.

I spent my free time with my mother watching Netflix. My mother never stopped loving me like her little boy. I'm so ready to go to school across the country and meet girls, even if I am socially awkward, I should be able to get a girlfriend at college. My thoughts of college drift off and are replaced with food when I hear my mother in the kitchen.

I come in and sit at the kitchen table watching her while she makes sushi for me, my favorite meal, it's one of the rewards for all the hard work. She has her back to me so I can see the curves of her shapely ass framed in her yoga pants, I slowly take my gaze up from the calves and thighs to her ass, I know it's rude to stare, but what's young man to do when presented a nice ass to look at? Living out in the woods in Maine, not a lot of girls around, and now that I'm out of school, it's even worse. Porn is nice, but I would love to try the real thing one day soon!

I snap out of it when I see her look over at me, smile then say: "David."

My face turns instantly red when the thought of getting caught enters my mind, this doesn't stop her from gently tickling my cheek with her painted fingernails and saying in a slightly sassy voice: "My little boy is turning into a man today. Happy Birthday!"

I shy away and stammer: "Thanks, mom." I turn even redder.

She smiles back and continues talking while she brings over my tea and honey, she always puts my tea together how I like it and keeps my mouth busy so I'm not overwhelmed when she surprises me by giving a small kiss on my cheek. "Mom!" I say embarrassed, then grumble.

She giggles and continues to put on the rest of my meal as my mind drifts off once again.

She caught me peeking at her changing a year ago, since then she's been more careful about leaving her door open and I've been more secretive with my glances. I remember like it was yesterday: She had lost her keys and needed to change her skirt and I was supposed to be looking for the keys around the house. Instead of leaving upstairs, I hide in the hallway peeking, I looked and saw her Double D tits in a black bra with some lace. She bent over, and my stare followed the curve from her shoulder blades down her spine, with her tattoos and toned back to her ass just showing itself through a thin layer of light blue panties. As she walked out of sight I heard her shout, "DAVID! Where are the keys? Did you find them?"

I was so startled that I bumped into the wall making a thud and I shouted back, "No Mom, I'm still looking!" As I ran down the stairs. Ever since then, she closes the door when she's in her room. Busted.

Snapping out of my daydream my mother says, "Hey, I'm very proud of you for all your hard work and getting into a great school. I thought it would be fun for us to use our old RV and drive across the country seeing the sites on the way to California. We could take it all summer. You don't have anything going on this summer right?" Surprised, but actually excited, I say: "No, I'd love to do that! There's not much going on here."

My mom smiles again at me, her teeth showing slightly behind her lips, while still looking me straight in the eyes, and says, "Good then! It's settled; we'll leave in 2 weeks! We can go shopping tomorrow for any clothes you might need for school and the trip. Since it will take 2 months we'll have shop smart."

"Ok, I'll start researching about things we need to see between here and the University!" I say and head upstairs to my room.

I feel excited, but in the pit of my stomach, I have a bit of an ache. I love my mother very much and enjoy her company and our nights of hanging out at home, watching TV or movies together. She works hard being a school librarian and writer. Other than at school and around the house. At school she tries to be more professional than a normal teacher, so when we talk I don't always get the whole real Mom. I love her and spending much-needed time out in the world even if it was with her was no problem for me.

The next morning we arrived at the camping store, and as soon as we got there I went back to the table of travel books, I had memorized the list of places I wanted to go but wanted my mother to see.

My mom walked around the store dragging two large carts with her. I thought she was already planning everything, and looking for the right stuff.

She picked out gear for setting up an awning on the side of the RV so it would be like having a side patio to hang out on when needed. She looked at tools and eventually ended up in the clothes aisle, quickly I got my bearings and followed her. I picked up two or three pieces of clothing and then turned to my mom for approval. The second time I caught her staring at my ass, she gave a twirl of her finger telling me to turn around so she could see the back of my pants. She did this two or three times looking both at the brand and that my pants weren't too baggy. In swimwear, I grabbed sandals and a new pair of trunks. Looking for my mom, I found her in the women's section holding up a black bikini that made my heart stop in its tracks. I found myself just standing there not able to breathe or think.

Sarah heard me and turned her head, half smiling looking a little ashamed she said, "Are you ok sweetie, You seem a little flushed."

Still speechless she put the item back and quickly shoos me away, "You can wait in the truck; I'll be out shortly."

"Okay, Mom," I said embarrassed, and turned towards the door.

She came out 20 minutes later and I helped her load the truck with all the items she bought. Driving home she broke the silence.

"We haven't used the RV since your father passed away." She says quietly putting her hand on my knee lost in thought.

That evening we spent most of the time packing the RV. There wasn't a lot of storage space, and everything needed to fit.

That night I went to bed excited to start the trip, thinking about all the things I would see! Hopefully some hot girls in bikinis at the beach! Thinking about bikinis reminded me of my mom holding that small black one. A picture of her wearing it jumped into my head. I reach down feeling myself begin to stiffen.

I keep gently stroking myself and thinking about my mother wearing it. I keep stroking long strokes and start inching the covers off. Before long the pictures of her in the bathing suit got even hotter as I saw her flirting with me, smiling at me in the sun. I stopped only for a moment when I saw the towel in her hand only covering her from the waist down. Her boobs barely contained in that shiny black material.

My hand kept stroking and I imagined touching her. And she let me touch her. My imagination kept speeding up as she moved the towel letting it fall, and now she was taking it off and twirling it for me. I stopped for a second in reality to reach for lotion and spread my legs a little farther apart, I was getting close as my lust-filled brain went into overdrive. I felt the pleasure flow in waves through my cock with each stroke and imagined that I was on the beach looking at her. At the same time, the flirty smile was now more wanton and sexy, I felt the pressure building as my hand tugged on my rock-hard dick.

Then she calls out my name...She took off the bikini to let me have a look. She smiles an amazingly sexy smile and says: "It's okay, Honey. You can do more than look if you want to." I can tell it turned her on just as much as she bent over slightly. Pushing those tits together at me gives me a greater view. The sun glistened on the drops of sweat from the heat.

I can feel my balls boiling as my hand moves as a blur. With one final fantasy snapshot of me entering her in the perfect beach setting I fire in the biggest, longest, stream of cum I can ever remember having.

I hear the voice of my mom call out to me: "David, I've got more clothes for you to pack."

She walks into my room right as I'm moaning and shooting the last shot of semen into my hand. Suddenly I'm embarrassed and ashamed of having done this, I quickly try to cover up myself.

My mom looking alarmed and red in the face, says, "I'm sorry honey, I should have knocked." She quickly leaves the room and I hear her bedroom door shut.

At that moment I felt so embarrassed, what a way to start the trip tomorrow, miles and miles of awkwardness, and if she didn't know or suspect it might have been her, it's going to get worse.

I start to pace back and forth and then started packing the clothes she brought me. I was going to be in my room for the rest of the evening.

The next day, I came into the kitchen to see my mom preparing a large breakfast with coffee made, and a mix of foods. Bacon, scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, hash browns, pancakes, donuts, orange juice, and a bowl of fruit.

"Morning son! Eat up, we need to use or pack the food from the house in the RV." She said to me without any awkwardness from last night

This made my spirits rise a bit, I was afraid she would pick on me for a while. I felt better after eating breakfast and thought: At least the morning hasn't been awkward, I still hope that last night never gets brought up again. Ever.

We finished packing the food and have stowed a lot of items in the storage compartments at the side of the RV. My mom is a neat freak and everything that isn't perfect means a mess to her. So every so often I would have to go out and help her untangle things as she stacked and reorganized.

The inside of the small RV is pretty well packed and we hit the road, GPS leading the way to our first campground.

As we drove to the campground, we were both quiet. I was trying not to remember last night and glancing at her while we drove. She was just being happy to take a relaxing drive through the countryside enjoying the view while getting her thoughts together for our arrival to our destination.

We pulled into the first RV park, it's nice for a few days' stay by a scenic lake. We followed the direction of the voice on the GPS up to a parking spot and I jumped out to chalk the wheels and ran to the side of the van to hitch the water hose. Through the window I saw her pull her shirt off in the back of the RV. She was not wearing a bra, her back towards me I could see the hip line showing in her grey yoga pants that hugged her curves and muscles. I felt myself shrink back just a little in fear of being caught again.

I still had the view of my mom's almost completely naked back. I ducked my head down as she turned her head and worked on getting the water and power hookups. Turning again I came up on one knee and saw her pulling down the sports bra letting her big round tits bounce free in the RV she grabbed something to put on. I quickly pushed the other hookup into the stand and waited outside for her to come out, staring at the lake.

I spent a lot of time pacing and secretive staring. Even after we had eaten dinner I was still a little uncomfortable and stayed outside and just listened to music. That night I played a game on my phone trying to put my mind somewhere else and stop all the embarrassment and other feelings I had.

About an hour after my mom surprised me by calling out my name, "David, come up here and help with the bedding."

I walked in the door and she was making the bed like the twin-sized sofa couch. Even though she wore sweatpants and a tank top and her long blonde hair had turned to a darker shade, her body showed and was no less sexy.

I gave her a hand arranging the bed making it comfy to sleep in. I didn't know why I had such mixed emotions when I looked at her. I thought it might be because I could never get away from my desires and fantasies.

For whatever reason she looked sexy making me catch my breath and causing me to be overwhelmed with a feeling of lust. Then again I felt terrible for wanting to look at my mother that way. At this moment I didn't know why my feelings were so strong but I couldn't bring myself to talk to her as we prepared to sleep for the evening.

After brushing my teeth, I jumped onto the fold-out couch and there was a giant cracking sound and the couch broke in half! I went tumbling to the floor with a surprised yelp.

"David, you should be more careful in this old camper!" My mother said looking at the smashed couch frame with a frown.

"Are you ok David?" I can hear the true worry in her voice as she looks over to me lying on the floor.

I move around on the floor making sure nothing is broken and turn over on my back. At that moment my mom is looking down at me with a slight smile and starts laughing uncontrollably. Her fits of laughter were like an explosion, I couldn't help but stare in surprise at her.

She was red in the face laughing and said between gasps for air, "We're going to have to buy a brand couch tomorrow."

Finally catching her breath, "Tonight we'll have to share the queen bed, David." Something flashed through me I couldn't understand, probably fear. I think. I'm stuck in a caravan with my mom and there's just one queen bed. Am I going to sleep next to my mother? I can't share a bed with my mom, how can I sleep next to her when I can't control my mind or body? This was my dream and worst nightmare at the same time.

I could feel the rush of blood in my cheeks from the embarrassment as I watched my mother still laughing.

After seeing my distraught expression my mom tries to comfort me. "Honey, stop worrying it's just for tonight. Besides you've needed a big bed since you got into high school. Tomorrow we'll buy another bed. When's the last time we have been camping, at least 10 years?"

Without waiting for a reply, she turns off the last lights and climbs into the bed, and pats the side next to her. "Come on, you can't sleep on the floor."

Thinking about it, I remember we didn't go camping often but I was about six or seven years old. Slowly I crawled into the bed putting a decent space between us, covered my body with a sheet, and tried to sleep, but how could I? Laying in bed next to her? I was hard as a rock and struggling with not touching myself and keeping my breathing low even while listening to her voice.

She must have been so exhausted that she quickly went to sleep. Listening to her sleep next to me, I couldn't do anything with her next to me! There was no way I could sneak off the bed and come back.

There were so many things on my mind; I couldn't help it that my cock was hard and that I had certain feelings about her. I guess it's natural to want someone as beautiful as her.

An hour later, I am still lying on my back breathing low and listening to the sounds of my mother's deep breaths. I couldn't sleep, I was lightly touching myself under the sheet, slowly rubbing my cock then using a pinky to carefully brush it for friction and pre-cum lightly coating my head that is starting to slowly drip, I smear it around my head with my fingertip.

Even if she woke up I could pretend to be asleep and hopefully not get caught again, in the dark room hiding my lust. Just then she rolled over towards me and her body came into contact with me. She stretched and made a gentle moan and suddenly her breasts were touching my left arm, and my heart rate spiked up.

Her tits pressed against me, her right breast completely covering my arm. After a few seconds of holding my breath, I could no longer resist. As my mother quietly slept I reached down and cupped my balls, beginning to gently squeeze and roll them in my hand.

With my left hand, rubbing circles with my thumb over my pulsating helmet and couldn't hold back the whimper that escaped my mouth. My other hand was quickly wrapped around the shaft pumping hard, quickly letting out more fluid that was oozing over my fist in a sticky mess.

Then my mom made another loud moan that I could feel in her chest and hear in her light breaths, she began stirring slightly, rubbing her knee along my legs, I kept completely still, trying not to wake her. I look over and panic seeing she is opening her eyes. Just as her eyes began to flutter open I let go of my dick, freezing like a deer in the headlights, I hope she thinks my erection was just me hard from just waking up. I faked sleep, and could feel her eyes on me, my erection throbbing angrily as I stayed still for a few seconds, then slowly my heartbeat down.

I couldn't help the tension I had from the sudden wave of adrenaline from almost getting caught. Then all of a sudden my mom rolled on her back, away from me and I let out the breath I was holding, hoping she had gone back to sleep.

Holy shit that was close I thought to myself as my heart rate came down. Feeling my fear and building panic ease up my hand started to once again go to work on my dick which refused to be small when she was lying so close.

The silence in the RV was broken with a near-constant wet lathering sound, as pre-cum flowed in great amounts from the long teasing. My hand had just started pumping my cock again when she rolled onto her side facing me and said.

"Are you awake honey? Can't sleep?" She said yawning still half asleep.

Freezing in place I stuttered "Uumm, yeah..."

My erection raging hard sticking straight up tenting the sheet, praying to whatever god/gods is out there that she doesn't see it in the darkness. Light shone around the curtains providing a tiny bit of light, but it was still dark in the back of the RV.

She put her hand on my cheek then my forehead, "You're sweating, but you don't have a fever. How are you feeling, are you sick?" Sarah said in a concerned voice "Well" trying to hold my voice steady and blushing and full of shame, I answered. "Y-no, not sick just not sleepy, too much coffee today maybe." A quiver in my voice cracked. While looking at me she said "Is something worrying you? Are you worried about school starting or have a bad feeling about something?"

"N-not that I know of?" Answering truthfully while her eyes looked through my soul. Her hand left my face and as she put her arm back down between us, she brushed the very tip of my cock, her hand recoiled like she had touched a hot pan and I died inside.

Flinching slightly then putting her hand on her chest she whispered. "David, are you aroused right now?"

"Yes Mom, I-I-am... and I'm sorry I know it's wrong." Swallowing the lump in my throat afraid of what she might say next.

"It's ok David, everyone gets aroused. Just not next to their mother normally, can't you wait until I'm not around?" she said looking at me with a half-moon smile, and then looked away in deep thought, still facing me, body language passive but something in her eyes seemed different.

"It just happens on its own..." I replied timidly, letting out a relieved sigh not sure what she is thinking about.

"I understand son. Goodnight, David." She said and rolled away from me, her back to me now.

My heartbeat slowed down and I waited for sleep to come and hopefully morning with a sense of normalcy in our relationship. Looking at the wall, with my mind racing with all kinds of things, I finally fell asleep a while later.

I was jolted awake by the rays of sunlight coming into the RV. My eyes snapped open and darted around the room looking for my mother. I saw her in the kitchen area starting breakfast. The sheet was barely covering me, my stiff cock was tenting it. I quietly got up being careful not to display my morning wood to her in the small RV.

Getting into the bathroom I quickly closed the door, turning the sink on for white noise, I started to relieve some of my stress by taking my hard cock in my hand and gently stroking it. With my other hand cupping and squeezing my full balls, I squeeze the tip of my member but can't shake all of my guilt. And fear. All I wanted was the release and clear headless that follows. There were so many ideas in my head when I last thought about having sex. Going as far as fantasizing her coming on to me, the lust-filled movements of our naked bodies.