Becoming a Slime Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, and I burned from embarrassment. She walked over and helped me up, shaking her head. "I told you we should have started with strength training, but you swore you would be just fine. Falling on your ass is 'fine', huh?"

"Shut up," I groaned, and then realized how close I was to her. I'd noticed that her eyes were different before, but up close, I realized that they were truly cat's eyes. She was staring at me with pupils wider than should be possible, and her tail was twitching; she was feeling playful.

"Do you purr?" I blurted before I could stop myself, finally voicing the question I'd wondered before.

She let go of me and cocked her head to one side. "What a strange moment to ask. Yes, I can purr. I don't do it very much because I don't have a reason to, but I can if I desire."

"Can I hear it?" I asked, curiosity piqued.

She sighed and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close to her and resting my head against her chest. A few heartbeats passed before I heard the low, rumbling noises of purring emitting from her, but I was too distracted to enjoy them. She was warm, and her body was softer than I expected even with the obvious muscles. I wanted to hug her just to see how soft she really was.

So I wrapped my arms around her. There was a firmness There was a hitch in her purring, and then it continued, slightly louder than before. At the same time, she pulled away, and I dropped my arms.

"There, you got to hear it. It's not something a lot of people get to do, so I hope you enjoyed your treat." She gestured back at the gym. "Now, let's go do a little bit of strength training before I take you back to your room. Eventually I'd like you to be able to do the moves you were trying today."

I sighed. "I didn't think it would be so difficult. I feel weaker than usual, too."

"Sounds like you're trying to cover up your bruised ego." She grinned, and led me over to the weights. "Go on, get to work on this. We need to build up your upper body strength and we're going to start here."

I rolled my shoulders, and did as she said.

By the time I got back to my room, I knew something was up. I was weaker than normal, but I didn't know how to bring it up to anyone. It just felt like I was struggling to lift up things that I would have been able to do much easier before. Plus, my workout clothes were almost dyed pink from how much I'd sweat into them.

When I showed that to Dr. Glasman later, he seemed to brush it off. "Your body is doing a lot right now trying to grow that fur. It makes sense that you'd feel a loss of strength, but I promise that it's temporary. You'll be back to normal once we don't have to dose you so hard." And he injected me with the next dose, leaving me to my dinner and my thoughts.

It was the next morning, on my way to the gym, that I was proven right.

I was following behind Nikki, thinking ahead to how I wanted to spend my exercise time, when I tripped. She'd been turning back to talk to me at the same time, and I caught her on the way down, landing directly on top of her. The proximity to her and her face, the way that our bodies felt pressed together, the embarrassment- who was to say which it was.

But I felt my body start to shiver, and suddenly start sweating more than it ever had. In moments, there was a light pink film of liquid over her...but something was odd about it. I quickly moved off of her, reaching out to touch the pink substance clinging to her skin- and noticed my hand.

It was opaque, and pink. I could see her through it.

I yelped and quickly examined my other arm. It wasn't fully changed yet, but the substance was crawling up my arm as fast as the feeling of panic. With every place it touched, my body turned transparent. I felt sticky, and like I was losing control over the precision of my limbs.

Nikki was staring at me, wide-eyed, and I tried to think of anything to say. "What is going on? Help me!" I tried, even though they seemed woefully inadequate to whatever was happening to me now.

I looked down at myself; my clothes had been absorbed into my body, which was the same vibrant pink as my sweat had been up until that point. They were visible, just inside of me, unmoving. My legs had seemed to form into one solid lump, along with the rest of my body, leaving only my arms sticking out in front of me. I could still move them, it was just difficult.

I couldn't move my legs at all, though I suspected it was only because they stopped being solid. If I wasn't concentrating on my arms, I imagined they would deform, too.

Nikki was on the phone, and soon, a small team of people were in the hallway with us. Doctor Glasman was one of them, and he was quick to kneel next to me, gently prodding at my body. I was surprised that I could feel it, and that it wasn't painful when the tip of his gloved finger sunk to the knuckle into my body. I was too freaked out to consider how it felt beyond that.

"Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear," he murmured, staring at me in some combination of fascination and horror. "What are we going to do about this?"

"Fix it!" I wailed. This wasn't what I'd had in mind for the worst consequences of my experiments going wrong; this was worse. I had become some kind of slime creature, my body formed entirely out of this pink goop that had been steadily increasing over the last week without my understanding.

"Can you move at all?" He asked me, stepping back. "I don't know if we can carry you. It'll be a lot easier if you can...reform your legs."

"Reform my legs?" I looked down at my body and tried to imagine what they used to feel like. The sensation of walking came to mind, and I tried to force it through my body, will it to listen to what I said. It budged; I wiggled forward, and I realized that my body would listen to what I commanded.

I focused on, instead, willing my body as it was to move forward. I slid along the ground, much like a snail, leaving a small trail of my slime behind me. This was going to ruin my carpet.

"Good enough. We're not taking you back to your room; we're taking you to an intake room." Doctor Glasman informed me, walking beside me as I moved. "There's no carpet in there and we'll be able to examine you easier with the equipment on hand."

"What about Lady Wiggles?" I asked, tearfully.

"I'll take care of her," Nikki promised. "I can't bring her to see you until we get this situation figured out, but I'll keep her happy until you're back to normal and can take care of her yourself again."

Nikki's confidence I would eventually be back to myself reassured me, and though it took me a longer time than normal, I made the journey to the closest exam room. Getting up onto the bed was a bigger challenge, but easy once I figured out how. It appeared that my body could slide in any direction that I willed it to- including directly up a surface. I wondered, idly, if I could hang out on the ceiling.

I wouldn't get the opportunity to try it out at that moment. It felt like every doctor in the place was inside my room, poking and prodding me. Some of them took samples of my slime and left; others stood around examining their tablets, musing out loud on what could have caused it and what could fix it. Doctor Glasman was at the center of it all, looking exhausted.

And it didn't take long before I was, too. No one seemed to have any idea how this had happened, and all of the ideas to fix me seemed far fetched at best.

Around dinner, a nurse brought by what was supposed to be my normal meal, but seemed hesitant to set it down. Doctor Glasman was watching me carefully, like I was under a microscope. It took me a few moments to catch up: everything inside me was visible. I had no obvious ways of absorbing nutrients into my body. My organs had turned into slime like everything else.

I had learned over the course of the day that I could touch things without them sinking into my body if I just concentrated on how to hold them, but it left a slimy residue on whatever I touched. I didn't look forward to what that tasted like.

I picked up the burger they'd given me and moved it towards my mouth, or at least, where my mouth had been. Unlike my hands, however, my mouth didn't stay solid. It sunk into me with barely a push; whatever my body was made of, it was eager to be fed. I wished I could taste still. The only way that I knew the food was in my mouth was by the feeling of something inside of my body.

And a tingling around it, like individual parts of me picking away at it.

"I'll be damned; you're absorbing it," Doctor Glasman murmured. I couldn't see, but I believed him; I could feel the mass growing smaller and a rising satisfaction from the cells of my body.

Eventually it was gone, and as it grew later, the number of people in my room dwindled. I was finally alone for the first time since my body had malfunctioned and turned me into this. I slid off of the bed and onto the floor with a wet plop, and moved around in circles, trying to figure out how this worked. Perhaps I could just reform on my own, with enough command and mastery of how this stuff worked.

I could feel parts of me move when I focused on them, concentrating, becoming denser in areas that I forced them to. They separated and came together as I commanded, like moving wet sand with one's hands. It took more finesse than I had, but I soon found myself standing on two leg-like things as opposed to the solid lump that I had been before.

I moved to the mirror in the bathroom and examined myself. I was still the same vibrant pink as I was before, but my body was completely see through. There were tiny pockets of air floating around inside me, though if I concentrated enough I could move them, too.

In focusing on feeling normal, I had forced myself to look like someone had sculpted a human out of gel. I ran my hands over my body, though I didn't feel it. My sense of touch was different. I could feel the floor as a thousand different little pinpricks of sensation, and when I moved, the sensation shifted along like beads rolling along the floor. I likened it to hundreds of suction cups, sticking and unsticking with every movement I made.

The door opened, and I poked my head out of the bathroom to see Nikki. She smiled softly when she saw me, but it looked more concerned than anything else.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm less freaked out. I feel like I'm getting more control over this. Maybe if I just focus hard enough, I can go back to normal?" I theorized out loud. I walked towards her, though it was a little wobbly. After all, my feet stuck to the floor with every step. Sliding had been more graceful. "I can safely say I'm going to skip my exercise break. Plus, it's too late for that. Why are you here?"

"I was worried about you," she confessed. "I just finished taking care of Lady and wanted to check on you. It really scared me, how you fell apart like that. Does it hurt?"

"No, it doesn't." I moved closer to her. Something about her drew me in now; was it the sweat glistening on her neck? The way her hair was pulled up in a ponytail, showing off the angles of her face I'd never fully noticed before? "Mainly I just feel this...ache for something. I can't explain it. Like I'm missing an important part of me."

"Yeah, you're kinda missing everything," she joked, and I laughed. She moved closer, and her hand reached out like she wanted to touch me. She pulled it back, thinking better of it.

"You can touch me. A lot of people have been today." I corrected her thoughts without hesitation. I still remembered her letting me hear her purring.

She rested her hand on my arm, and it slowly sunk in. She seemed interested in how it felt, though hesitant to move. I didn't feel like I was picking it apart like I had with my food; perhaps it was only if I took something in around my mouth area, or if I desired to consume it.

Something was different about how her touch felt to everyone else's. A different tingling spread through me from where she touched, a warm feeling. She looked amazed, and a smile curved up her lips. "It feels like... a thousand little warm kisses all over my hand. I thought it would feel slimy or gross, but the way you're moving around it is so...warm."

I laughed. "Why'd you want to touch me if you thought it would be gross?"

"I was curious!"

I laughed again, my entire body trembling with the mirth. "Well, I'm glad it's not, at least." I didn't want her to pull away. That ache had increased the moment she'd touched me, and I wondered if I was just hungry for contact. She was the closest thing I had to a friend here.

I reached out to touch her, and she didn't sink into the hand that I rested on her bare arm. I didn't want to risk ruining her shirt. She seemed surprised. "You can just touch me without...?" She wiggled the hand still stuck inside me for emphasis.

I nodded. "I have to concentrate, but I can stay solid if I want to. It took me all day to figure that out."

She grinned and threw her arms around me in a hug, heedless of her clothes. I quickly focused on keeping her from sinking into me, though the warmth of her body radiating into me was intoxicating. I hugged her back, and she stayed safely outside of my form.

And the ache had turned into a hunger.

I didn't think. I kissed her, seeking out her mouth with what had once been mine. I felt my entire body reaching out for her, and my lips slid over hers, lightly tugging them into me and then pushing them back out. She let it happen for a few moments, then pulled back in amazement. "The thousand little kisses is an understatement there," she murmured.

I was still shocked at what I'd done, and almost pulled back- but realized she was still hugging me tightly. "You didn't pull away," I said, slowly. "I'm sorry, I probably just crossed about a dozen lines-"

"No, you didn't." Nikki was smiling, and she ran her hand over my head. Tingles and warmth spread through me everywhere that her fingertips touched. "I've been thinking about doing that myself. I know it's fast and that you haven't been here long, but I've felt such a connection to you from the beginning."

"So you don't kiss all your clients then?" I teased, and she laughed.

"No, I don't. And I certainly don't do this with them, either." She kissed me again, hugging tight to my body, and it was everything that I possessed to keep control of myself. I didn't want her sinking into me; I didn't want to accidentally start absorbing her or something.

I loved the feeling of kissing her. I loved how smooth her body felt, though her clothes were in my way. My body was tugging at them, and a few tiny holes had appeared. I pulled back once I realized, embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I thought about undressing you and I-"

"It's okay." She kissed me briefly again, and then hesitated. "There's something you should know. Becoming a catgirl wasn't the only way I changed. I'm a trans woman, and I requested that they not perform any kind of genital experiments on me-"

I smiled and kissed her, hushing whatever words she had left to say. "You're beautiful, and I'm only okay with whatever you want to do. If you want me to leave your bottom half alone, I will."

"I don't want you to leave it alone," she said, and her lips were back on mine. With all of the emotions of the day, I was eager to feel something as comforting as she was to me. My form continued picking apart her clothes, though neither of us paid much attention. She unclasped her bra and tossed it aside, I believed to save it- but it was the only thing she did to stop it.

I let the front part of her body sink just slightly into me, and noticed that I could touch her and feel the same sensations as if it was my fingertips. The slime rolled over her breasts, caressing and massaging at them. I had been right; she was impeccably muscled, and her abs were heaven to feel on me. I could feel her pressing hard against me through her underwear, and my body was working fast, tearing away more and more of the fabric every moment.

I started moving with her back to the bed, and she followed, leaving the scraps of fabric on the floor behind us. Her lips never left mine, and I continued hungrily feeling what her lips were like. She was so soft everywhere that it mattered, and I could feel the kiss burning through me at an intensity ten thousand times stronger than anything I'd felt with ordinary skin.

She laid back onto the bed, and I crawled on top of her. I didn't want to smother her, and I was careful to leave her enough room to breathe- but it turned out I didn't need to bother. She pulled back from the kiss, gasping for air, with her hands gripping my hips. "You're so light," she whispered in amazement. "I feel like I could have you on top of me like this for hours."

"I guess that's one good thing to come out of this," I joked, and she laughed. Her palms massaged over my thighs, kneading my body as she did.

I let my legs lose their shape, encasing her hips with my body. Every bit of her naked skin pressed against me, and I was careful not to let her in- yet. It felt good to slide across her cock; the slickness of my body lent itself well to the teasing gesture. She groaned, laying her head back and bucking up against me, trying to get in.

"If it felt so good for me to kiss you, imagine how good you're going to feel buried inside of me," I whispered to her, resting my hands on her breasts once more. I let them sink just barely into my palms, and felt the minuscule parts of my body slide and tug on her nipples.

She gasped, and I relished the look on her face. She seemed to be experiencing an earth-shattering moment, and I had only just begun to please her.

I relinquished some control of my body, and her shaft slid inside with one slick motion. A groan slipped out of her throat, and I didn't have to move; my slime contracted around her and released, rhythmically. I felt the tingling sensation spreading through me that she'd described as a thousand tiny kisses, and she seemed to be lost in the feeling. She stared at me without seeing me, her lips forming a perfect little 'o'.

I started out slowly, my body moving around her cock like an ocean wave, intensely tight around her at one moment and pulling away the next. My hands continued their massage of her tits, caressing the nipples through a strange sensation like many tiny suction cups. Her body radiated warmth into mine, and I imagined it was reflected back at her from how much of me lightly coated her body.

"God, you feel so fucking good," she moaned, her hands trembling while they gripped what had once been my hips.

"So do you," I gasped in return. The ache that had led me to start this had only grown, building up inside of my stomach to a peak I could not ignore. I needed her.

I sped up the waves of sensation, rocking my body against her. Her shaft stayed fully encased, never needing to pull out of me, while still getting the sensation of my body shifting around it. She felt incredible; she was a good size, though I doubted it mattered with how my body was composed. It felt as if my entire form was being pleasured by her; the completion of her being inside of me was everywhere.

She was panting, holding tightly to my body as her hips automatically thrust upward beyond her control. Her body arched against me, seeking me out as much as I sought her. No sound was escaping her; her eyes were closed, and she was biting her lip, trying to find a reprieve from the overwhelming bliss.

The pleasure was building inside of me, and I wanted to know what it would feel like for her to finish in this body. I was desperate for it, and so I clamped down around her; my cells vibrated around her, massaging in tight, unrelenting waves. She bucked hard into me in shorter and more erratic movements, losing the fight to maintain control. She was close; I just needed to push her over the edge.