Becoming a Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After forty minutes Ernie had been called in and an order placed for six blouses, three skirts, seven bras of assorted colours and cuts, two pairs of stilettos, and twelve stockings. The blouses and skirts looked professional enough and would make Joy look more attractive.

A second bottle appeared. By now the woman was definitely giggly and did not demur when Myles suggested that she try some of the clothes on. She went back to the changing room with Joanna and changed from nylon into satin and silk. Joanne was by now using her home voice and Joy was treating her as a friend.

Apparently Annabel had stolen the man Joy fancied from her. Joanne knew her cues and, besides saying how stupid the man had been, was encouraging Joy to show him how wrong he was. The blouse buttons were undone so that the cleavage was open to view, the bra could be glimpsed, and the skirt was tight enough that you could see that she was wearing stockings through the skirt. Joy whispered, "I knew Myles fancied me, but I did not expect him to admit it or do anything about it." The glasses came off and the bun was dismantled. Joy "borrowed" an elastic band and adopted the ponytail. She was now looking inviting rather than intimidating. Joy said, "I hoped he would support me because of my work. Ok. If it has to be like that, c'est la fucking vie." She gave Joanne a fiver. "I think I know what he likes. Just follow my lead and dance with me."

When she returned with the first of the suggested choice of dresses for client entertainment events, Myles had taken off his jacket, waistcoat and tie and hung them on the coat hanger. Joanna started out with the all-purpose little black dress with a little more cleavage than usual. By now Myles had his arm round Joy's shoulder and she was leaning against him. Joanne saw Joy undo another button on her blouse and Myles had his hand resting on her breast while saying, "I see what you meant about the material Joy."

Joy and Myles liked the little black dress, and one was ordered. The real one which excited them was the slightly longer backless dress with the slit in the side. By this point music was playing and Joanna danced to it.

Joy then asked "Suzanne, I would like to try the dress on." She did not even bother going to the changing room, but started to take off the new blouse, skirt, and bra in front of Myles. Myles signified that Joanne would get a tip for not breaking the mood and so she also stripped off and helped Joy put on the dress. This meant that Joanna was now braless in front of Myles. Myles enjoyed the show, but wisely delayed drawing attention to the fact that he had now seen Joy almost naked and definitely avoided showing any sign that he fancied "Suzanne."

Joy fell in love with herself when she looked in the mirror. She looked at Joanne and said, "I want to see myself dancing in it."

While Joanna would not have agreed to this with a male customer (especially as she was now in knickers and stockings only) she saw no reason to refuse Joy and the fiver helped. She put on a cassette with a slow dance on it and played the male role. Joy seemed happy about this and pressed her body against Joanne's. Joanne found herself rather enjoying having the woman next to her. She moved her hand down Joy's back and pulled the woman closer and then to her surprise found that Joy was kissing her.

At that point she felt a tap on her back and Myles said, "Excuse me." He handed her a glass of sparkling wine and a fiver and took over the dance.

She left the room to speak to Ernie. He met up with her and said, "Change into the negligee next before they start humping. He's already paid for this lot when you and she were getting changed. I hope he uses the towel."

She did as requested and returned with Ernie to find the two snogging, with Joy's arms around Myles's neck and his hands squeezing her arse. Myles saw her, stopped kissing Joy. "My dear Joy, do you want the dress?"

"Of course, I do. I have never felt so attractive. But I can't afford it and you've been so generous already."

"Consider it a thank you for your hard work on this deal. I'm the man with the profit share and I would like you to work with me again."

"We have a version in Miss Joy's size." This was from Ernie.

"Excellent. Joy, best take this one off before we have to buy both."

Joy took off the dress and was left in black knickers, stilettos, and stockings. She looked at the negligee and said, "I can hardly wear that for work." She then giggled.

"Do you like it?"

"Of course, Myles." She knelt on the sofa and placed her legs on either side of Myles and kissed him passionately. He put one hand on her bum and started to ease her knickers down.

"Add that to the bill, Monsieur Alphonse with the other items we discussed. Perhaps you can prepare my bill and we can then pay and take away our purchases in twenty minutes."

There was a peep hole in Ernie's office. The girls all knew about it and accepted that there was some truth to Ernie's claim that it allowed him to intervene if a client pushed things too far rather than simply an excuse to watch them half naked.

Ernie told her that she might as well watch the results of her excellent work this afternoon. The man had already showed him that he could pay in cash which would allow Ernie to hide the transaction from the tax man. Ernie turned off the lights of the office and attended to the packing in the main shop area.

The man had clearly decided not to wait to get Joy back to the hotel before having sex with her for the first time. Joanna wondered how far Joy was succumbing because of a mixture of exhaustion, jealousy, and frustration, or whether she had made the choice deliberately. There had been no wedding ring on his hand, and she had seen a look of triumph cross Joy's face when he had kissed her.

They had stood up and were dancing on the stage with the chair on it. Joy pulled his braces off his shoulders as he put his hands underneath her black knickers. They both then broke the clinch. Joy undid the buttons on his shirt and took it off. He sat down on the chair, pulled her towards him and then eased her knickers to her ankles. She stepped out of them and then undid the button and the zip on his trousers and pulled them and his Y-fronts down around his ankles.

His penis was erect, and Joy started kissing it and stroking it with her hand. Joanne inserted a finger in herself as she watched the two lose themselves in each other. Myles grabbed the ponytail and pushed Joy's face further down on his cock. She saw a look of delight cross his face as the young woman put her hands on his legs and deep throated him enthusiastically. Joanna suspected though that this was a marker he was placing for the future as once a man had done something to you once, it was nearly impossible to say no in the future to it without ending the relationship. After a minute or so Myles released the hair and Joy said something to him.

Joy lay on the floor with her legs apart and her knees in the air. Myles removed his trousers and underwear from around his ankles and kneeled in front of her. He grabbed her ankles and, as Ernie had predicted, spread Joy so that she was virtually doing the splits and was ready to receive him.

For a moment the man hesitated as if wondering whether it was wise to have unprotected sex. The woman had no such hesitation. Joy lifted her back off the ground, leaned forward, grabbed his prick, and inserted it into herself bareback.

Joanna added a second and then a third finger as she realised that she was being turned on by the thought that it was the young woman who had made the choice.

Myles let go off Joy's legs, but she initially kept them spread widely apart and had her hands around his back. After four minutes of him thrusting into her, Joy started to thrash around on the floor, wrapped her legs around him, screaming so that even over the music the words "Don't stop now" could be heard and started clawing at his back. Even if he had wanted to, Myles could not have pulled out. Eventually he ejaculated inside her and lay on top of her as she hugged him close to her.

She then realised that Myles had fallen asleep inside Joy. Joanna came herself at that point. It was not the first time she had watched another woman being fucked, but it was the first time she had felt that the woman had been in control.

Ernie coughed and asked, "Have they finished as well?" She realised that he must have been watching her masturbating.

Joanna explained the situation and Ernie sighed. "Suppose we had better wake him up."

Joanna was sent in first with the bill and the goods. Joy was lying beneath Myles and winked at Joanna before gently awakening Myles. "Let's get back to the hotel after you have settled up."

She turned, "How far is the Midland hotel from here?"

Ernie said "Five minutes' walk. That would be quickest. Suzanne here could guide you if need be."

"It's OK. I have an A-Z in my handbag. Just show me where we are and I can get us back."

Within ten minutes the two lawyers were dressed, the bill had been paid and they had been dispatched in the appropriate direction. If anything, the man seemed drunker than the girl. Perhaps the all-night meetings had caught up with him.

Well, that had been entertaining and when Ernie handed her £14 and told her to keep the stockings she was content. About 80% of women her age with a full-time job earned less than £65 a week. She had been paid £24 for around an hour's work.

Janet then asked for the details of what had happened. She was aged 19 and was getting married later this year. Luckily for her, her betrothed was a practical man. Provided she made the men wear a condom he had no objection to her doing "overtime" at the flat which Ernie's mother kept. Tonight, Janet had two customers who would be returning goods for a "refund" which was not in cash. She was also going on her second Road Show at the weekend with Lou who would look after her.

It was now 5PM and work was nearly over for the day. At that point Ernie came out of the office. "Can we have a word, Susan?" He turned and went back in. Janet giggled and said, "Time to earn your special staff discount."

She now had to do rather more for her discount now than previously. A few days after the loss of her allowance a distinguished looking older customer who had mentioned two names who she knew were players in the Birmingham modelling and night club scene. Ernie was tempted by the chance to add these men to his customer list for clothing and therefore wanted to ingratiate himself.

She believed the man's story about buying a wedding present for his niece about as little as Ernie did. However, the name dropping and the respect which Ernie showed the man meant that when Ernie asked her to model some of the clothes the man was interested in buying she had been willing to do so and to cancel her date with David in exchange for an extra discount. Well, she had about had enough of David by then anyway.

Anyway, she had danced her sexy dances for him and drunk sparkling wine with him. He had looked at her portfolio and told her what was wrong with it. She had known he was right, had flirted with him and eventually had sex with him on the half promise of an introduction to the men.

Ernie was a keen photographer and was better than the photographers she had used previously. He had taken some polaroid pictures of her after she had been bonked by Bill and she had looked attractive. After some more sparkling wine, Bill had then got her to suck Ernie off while he fucked her from behind.

After Bill had left, she had let Ernie bonk her in exchange for a proper photographic session and a Liza Minelli Cabaret costume. She had been drunk by then, but she had known what she was doing at the time. She had not thought through all the implications.

Obviously now she had sucked Ernie's dick and been fucked by him, it was not possible to go back to merely letting him squeeze her tits and rub against her in exchange for a discount on the clothes. Ernie had pointed out that the days of pretending that she was any better than the rest of the staff were over.

She went into the office, made certain that the blinds meant that they were invisible, and Ernie said, "The Marilyn outfit and book is in, Susan. Do you want the 20% or the 40% discount?"

He showed her the two items and the price. She made her choice. She could afford today not to use the discount, but why spend money she did not need to?

"The 40% discount, Monsieur Alphonse."

She took off all her clothes apart from her stockings and bent over his desk and faced the mirror. Ernie had insisted that in order to get the forty percent discount he was allowed to come on her back and arse and that there was no time limit. He did provide a few Kleenex to wipe herself with He said, "No. These are more expensive than normal. This time you swallow.. Don't worry, I washed five minutes ago."

She nodded and kneeled on the towel, undid his belt, and pulled down the zip of his trousers. Next she pulled the trousers down and then the boxer shorts. Fortunately, the prick was already half erect, and she grabbed it with her right hand and opened her mouth and started licking it.

She was bonked by Ernie once a week after he had taken more photographs for her portfolio. It wasn't as though she minded the sex. Hell, he was no worse than her old boyfriend. At least he was not stoned or drunk half the time and had no desire for her to tell him about being bonked by other men. It was just that she now knew something about herself that she had hidden from herself before. It was that she could enjoy sex with men she did not claim to love.

At that point she heard Janet shout "Sir!" as the door opened, and someone entered the office. Fuck it, after Lou had walked in on them that time she had got used to locking the door behind her, but this time she must have forgotten.

A voice she recognised said, "Joanna, no need to get up. Just carry on. I can talk to you and Ernie here while you swallow."

Ernie said, "No that's OK, Bill. Joanna, could you open a bottle for our friend here and get three glasses."

Joanna did as she was requested. Bill sat down in Ernie's chair. "I've been busy. Ernie, did you receive a visit this afternoon from a London lawyer and his attractive assistant? I trust that they spent money."

"Yes, I did, and they did. How did you know?"

"I've spent most of the last week in their company. It became clear early on that he fancied her and that she was pissed off by everyone fancying the bimbo."

Joanna said, "Well, by sending them here you helped spread some Joy."

He laughed, "I'm glad to hear it."

He looked at Joanna. "Would you still like to meet either Esmonde or Larbey? Perhaps both."

"Of course." She had been thinking that Bill had been bullshitting her last time. She drank from her glass.

"Good. I have been thinking about the best way of introducing you to them. Would you prefer to be a model or a performer?"

"Both. Ideally a model who becomes an actress."

"I thought so. To be a performer you will need an equity card sooner rather than later. I gather from what you said last time your father will not fund you going to stage school?" Her glass was refilled at that point.

"No."

"A pity. You may have read that one can earn equity cards by stripping. I am afraid that is true. Still, you can hardly do that in Birmingham. I have contacts who could help you get gigs in say Nottingham or Coketown. Either of the two gentlemen I mentioned could no doubt speed up the process if they thought you had the talent. Problem is that you will need to have some practice in performing in front of an audience."

"I understand."

The man said, "Look, you know the score. While they won't insist on it for just an ordinary modelling job, both of them use the casting couch for people they feel they are taking a chance on or pushing."

After watching a lawyer on the casting couch or rather the casting floor, she accepted this as a statement of truth. "I understand, sir." She gulped down the wine and allowed it to be refilled.

"Fine. We also need to decide what type of performer and model you want to be. I assume that you want to avoid being a page 3 girl or a glamour model."

"That's right. I would prefer to be a fashion model."

"I thought so. That will need more practice. Look I don't want to put you in front of them too soon. If I do the risk is that we will see you as just a top of the shelf girl and not a Cosmopolitan girl. They may not take you seriously as a performer either. Have you had any experience or training?"

"Daddy did not want to encourage me to be an actress or model. He was happy that I took dancing lessons because that would be useful socially. He did not allow me to learn to tap dancing. I have practised in my room."

"Yes, I enjoyed your Liza Minelli performance. It needs some real coaching though. Acting and singing?"

"I performed in school productions of Gilbert and Sullivan as a lead and did plays with the Boys Grammar school. He did not allow me to join the Edgbaston amateur dramatic society."

"Ok, some experience, but with a friendly crowd. You need some experience with a more difficult audience."

"I suppose so." She swallowed more sparkling wine. She was feeling quite tipsy after the two glasses she had earlier and had not eaten since breakfast.

"I guess modelling was out of the question?"

"Yes. I had to tell a few lies about how I was spending my afternoons to get those shots you saw last time. As you saw they weren't much good. The one's I have doing with Ernie here are far better."

"Let's have a look."

All three looked at the recent photographs. As they did Bill started fingering her and she spread her legs wider. "Much better. Ernie, you should have gone down to London in the sixties. You do have some talent."

Ernie simpered. He was not used to praise. He said, "I was planning to do a photoshoot tonight." He pointed out the Marilyn Monroe book by someone called Norman Mailer.

Bill nodded, "That's a promising idea. There are some marvellous photographs in that book, and you should both try some of the poses in it."

He looked thoughtful and inserted a second finger into Joanna.

"Bill, do you still do the road shows?"

"Yes, I have one on Saturday."

"Take Joanna here on it. Work out some routines for her to try out. Perhaps a song or some acting."

Joanna panicked slightly. "But where is it being held? I might know someone there socially."

Bill replied, "Near Leamington Spa. The local cricket team is having a do."

Joanna thought to herself that she knew no one there and she believed that cricketers were safer than rugby players.

"Maybe that will be fine." Her voice still sounded uncertain.

"Janet and Lou will be there as well. Last year they did not go overboard on the extra services. That's one of the reasons we are taking Janet there. Less risk of her getting spooked and Lou will ensure that neither of you are taken advantage of."

"Lou doesn't like me much. My fault, but it's true."

"We'll do the same deal as she has with Janet this time. She takes £10 of the fee and twenty percent of the price you get paid for the extras. She will not mess you around if it costs her money."

"I suppose so." She still sounded doubtful.

Bill looked at Ernie, "Isn't it about time Monsieur Alphonse shut up shop?"

Ernie took the hint and disappeared.

Bill said, "Bend over the table."

She did as he asked, and he continued playing with her vagina. He spanked her with his other hand. "If you want to be famous, you can't behave like an entitled brat." He spanked her again harder.

"You need practice performing and this way you will earn money to pay for you and Ernie to use a proper studio for the modelling. You also need some fucking practice if you want my friends to make you a star."