Becoming a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven yanked his arms away from my fake breasts.

"You're not a woman."

"So? Maybe I'm something better. Do you know any woman who craves your dick as badly as I do?"

"Not one with any self respect."

"If I didn't have any self respect that comment wouldn't hurt me."

"Does it?"

"No," I said with a mischievous smile. I remembered my face was still covered in dried cum.

Craig returned from the kitchen with three beers. I declined mine. It wasn't beer I wanted in my mouth. Craig sat on the couch next to Steven and I lay my legs across his lap. He began to rub them.

"Why are you so mad at me?" I asked.

"Yeah, why are you mad at Scarlett? She did just let you fuck her in the ass and then blow you."

"I'm not mad!" Steven protested. "I'm just not sure if I want to be having sex with a tranny whore."

"Your cock seems to like-"

"That's because you keep putting it inside you!" he yelled before throwing me off him and onto the floor. He put his cock away and went to the door. "I'll see you later, Craig," he said as he left.

I lay on Craig's floor where Steven threw me. From the cum leaking out my ass I realized he'd cum inside me again.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to make him feel good," I told Craig as I crawled across the floor to him.

"It's okay. He'll be okay," Craig said. "By the way, you're leaking."

I turned around and realized my loose asshole was leaking cum all over Craig's floor. I put my face to it and began lapping it up with my tongue. As I did I shook my ass slowly at him. I took my time, slowly running my tongue through the pools of cum that had been until recently inside me. "Come on, come on," I thought inside my head. I needed one more load before I went home.

I heard Craig get off the couch and walk over to me. He knelt down behind me and thrust his cock into my ass once again. He fucked me as I cleaned his floor with my tongue.

He had another surprise for me that night too. I didn't end up going back to my place at all!

Craig asked if I wanted to spend the night. Of course I agreed! He wanted me to sleep in bed with him but I had a better idea. I slept at the foot of his bed, in a spot where I wouldn't be his lover, but close enough he could fuck me whenever he wanted to. And he did! Twice more that night.

We both called out of work the next day and spend the whole day fucking. I experienced my first hands free orgasm with Craig fucking me. We were doing it in front of his bedroom window. Anyone from the parking lot could have looked up and seen us. In shock I realized cum was squirting out of me. Craig and I both laughed.

I cleaned it up with my tongue. After all, I didn't want to be rude and leave a mess.

Craig fucked me that whole year. At that point I'd spent more time fucking with my ass and mouth than I had with my penis.

Steven did come back from time to time. He never seemed happy about it but he still came.

And even though I fantasized about it many, many, many times, I never had my gang bang.

After Craig moved out, a year later, I stopped getting my regular fucking. I'd become used to having my one client and hadn't spent enough time on the street to build up a client base.

That was two years ago. I still get the cravings. I still spend every day plugged and wearing women's underwear. At home I still live as a woman. But all my cum is homemade and I haven't had any "from the tap" in a while.

Too long a while.