Becoming a Woman

Story Info
My first time cross dressing for a man.
2.2k words
4.72
8.4k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. I wanted to relay my story to you. In the summer before I went to college, I was 18, I had a lawn mowing service around the neighborhood. I had gotten a call from a man who was more than a few blocks away who needed cleanup help with his yard. Since I didn't need my lawn mower, I said yes. It was one of the best YES, I ever uttered.

So on Saturday I showed up to his home. He was a man in his late 50s, nice looking and fit. He introduced himself as Mr. C. He explained that his yard was a mess since his wife passed two years earlier and it was her happy task to garden. I could feel the sadness, but he said that he had seen my other gardening work and thought I was the right person for the job.

It made me smile and he noticed that it made me feel good so he added that it would be nice to have a good-looking person working in the garden again. I felt oddly comfortable with his compliment.

So I set myself to the tasks at hand. I started by trimming the brush away from the house. I noticed from the window to his basement on the ledge he had a stash of Penthouse magazines. The women of Penthouse were gorgeous and sexy. I needed to get my hands and eyes on them. After a few hours of work, I made an excuse to use the bathroom in the basement. In the basement, I found the magazines and thumbed through the 4 issues. It made me crazy with lust looking at these beautiful women. I put three of them back and one I put outside the window so I could "read" it a lunch. I was visibly turned on.

I did all I could to hide my excitement and went back to work until lunch time. I found a secluded spot to eat my lunch and read the magazine. I was all caught up with the magazine when Mr. C came around the corner to see if everything was okay. He saw me with his magazine that was open to a page with a Penthouse Pet dressed in lingerie, stockings and heels and she is reaching for a naked man. I was caught but all he said was what do you like about that photo? Without hesitation, I said "I wish I was her". He asked why and I told him that I think women are gorgeous, smooth and smell wonderfully and they wear the sexiest clothes. He smiled and asked about the guy in the picture? I said I was attracted to his body and dark looks. He then asked if I look at the other boys in gym class as they change. I said I did. He said all of this is natural and not to be ashamed of my feelings. I could not believe what I told Mr. C. He turned to leave and jokingly said don't get up until things subside. He said take the magazine. He left but I felt very comfortable that this man knew my secret.

The rest of the afternoon, I my head was swirling with Mr. C, Penthouse and open secrets. I finished up my work that day and Mr. C paid me but said he had more work for me. I readily agreed to return the next day. All night I could not stop thinking about what happened all the while looking at the magazine and the photo layouts.

I went back to help Mr. C the next morning as it was to be a warm summer day. He answered the door in a pair of gym shorts and shirtless. He caught me off guard as his physique was muscular and manly. I must have shown my surprise as he just smiled and said to come on in, we have some things to chat about. On the table in his living room were the Penthouse magazines. He saw me look at them and said go ahead feel free to look. He sat down with his coffee and watched as I looked through them. Here I was with this man who was checking me out for my reaction. I went through one magazine and as I reached for the next, he could see my excitement.

He remarked that I can see that you like what you see. Do you still wish you were the women in the magazine. Again, without hesitation, I said yes. He smiled and said my body was smooth like them and slim. At that time, I was about 5' 6"' and weighed about 150 lbs with somewhat long jet black wavy hair which gave me a feminine look. All my life I heard I had long curly eye lashes and would be a beautiful girl. It was this mindset that had me trying on panties and stockings since I was little. I love the smoothness and silkiness of them.

Mr. C came over to sit next to me as I opened the next magazine. As he approached, I could see his growing excitement which he did not try to hide and I could not break my gaze from him as he walked over. He sat down and said go ahead and show me what you like. On the cover, was an article how to deep throat which I opened to and it showed a woman about to put a cock in her mouth. The man was sexy and his cock perfectly shaped and cut. Mr. C asked if I liked that picture and I softly admitted so. Again, he said that is natural and those feelings are okay. I flipped a few pages ahead and again it was a layout of a man and Penthouse model. She was wearing a teddy and high heels. He asked me if that picture was sexy to me. I said yes very much so. She looked so perfect that I was mesmerized by her legs in those heels. I was quiet for a moment and he asked what was I thinking. I told him that I wish I had those kind of things to wear.

He said if I did would I want to wear them. I said yes of course as they make me feel like a woman and that is how I feel most normal. He got up and said keep reading and went into his bedroom. I heard him open some drawers and his closet. After a few minutes he came back and said I have something to show you in the bedroom. I got up, trying to hide myself and followed him down the hallway to his bedroom.

As I entered the bedroom I could see that he had laid out black panties, stockings and negligee and a pair of high heels next to the bed. He said these were his wife's and you can have anything you want. I noticed a picture of her on the dresser and she was a petite dark haired woman with a nice smile and pretty face. I was not sure what to say or do. He said you can take them home with you or try them on here. Your choice. He left me alone in the bedroom with my mind just racing. Here was this very sexy gentle man who was allowing me to reveal myself and to understand own feelings without any pressure. I touched the stockings and negligee and they were so smooth that I could not resist putting them on.

Mr. C was in the kitchen so I closed the door and undressed. I put on the black panties and my smallish penis was hard and I could not bend it down to hide. Next I put on the stockings and the way they went up my legs, I knew that this was who I was meant to be. As I put on the negligee over my head and it shimmied down my body and caressed by panties and stockings, I was in heaven with the cool feelings it gave. I looked in the mirror and saw a pretty girl and was so sure of myself that I put my feet in the heels and saw how they shifted my backside to more feminine.

I tried to walk but walking in them was different that walking in sneakers. So I adjusted my steps to shorter ones and practiced while watching my movements in the mirror. Just then Mr. C called out from the living room and asked if I was taking them home. I said yes. He sounded disappointed so I walked back into the living room balancing on these 3 inch strappy heels and when he saw me his eyes lit up.

Not only was he pleased to see me, I was even more pleased to be seen. He stood up and said I looked beautiful and that I was the prettiest gurl he has seen. I just melted. He asked me what he should call this pretty girl and I said I always liked the name Rikki. He said Rikki, you look stunning and I felt loved and admired.

He said stood there taking me in and I loved his gaze looking over my body dressed liked a Penthouse Pet. I walked over to him and put my arms around his waist like I saw in the photo and he hugged me back and pulled me into him. I felt so small and petite against his body. It was better than anything I could have ever expected. We stayed in that embrace for a few moments but it felt like an eternity.

His big hands started to explore my body and the movement of the negligee was so sexy against my body that I started to rub his back. With that he pulled me closer and I could feel his manhood against me. He did not try to hide his erection as he continued to touch me. I was in a trance feeling things that were hidden inside me and trying to come out. He whispered this feels so nice and I whispered back it feels so right. He gently broke our embrace and said Rikki it is up to you what we do. He asked if I have ever touched a man's penis. I said No but knew that I always wanted to. It is up to you and he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I looked up at him and knew this was what I wanted and kissed him on his chest. He leaned down and kissed me on my mouth. I opened my mouth and felt his tongue dance inside mine. I was shaking with total excitement. Without hesitation, I reached down and put my hand on his hard cock that was still in his shorts. It was a perfect moment.

If this is what it is like to be a woman, this is what I want and need to be. While kissing my neck and ears, he asked if I wanted to touch his cock for real. I nodded yes and he pulled his shorts down and placed my hand on it his warm swollen manhood. I wrapped my hand around it and marveled at how good it felt both hard and yet soft to the touch. I looked down to see my hand wrapped around his cock and I was hooked. He whispered that I could stroke it and I did. I could see he was dripping with precum and used my thumb to smear it on his shaft and began to stroke him. He let out a moan and said Rikki that feels so good. I immediately kissed him but my move was unsteady in my heels that he caught me and said lets go lie down on the bed.

He took my hand and lead me to the bedroom. I wiggled my hips and walked down the hallway with him feeling very woman-like. As we rounded the corner to his room, he gave me a deep kiss and swept me up in his arms and laid me on the bed. He laid down next to me, kissing me and placed my hand on his cock which I started to stroke. He moved up a bit so his cock was closer to my hand so I could stroke him easier. He talked to me about how good I looked and how I make a pretty gurl. It just made me want him more. His hands and mouth were all over me and I was his woman completely.

He stopped me from stroking and asked if I ever kissed a cock. I said no but knew I would soon be doing so. He asked would you like to kiss it. I stammered yes Mr. C I want to kiss your cock. He said Rikki that will make you a real woman today. So he laid on his back and told me to get between his legs.

I saw his cock in full for the first time. Shaved, about 7 inches and not too thick with nice balls. I was on my knees between his legs, the negligee, the stockings and heels made me feel so womanly that I soon had my mouth on the tip of his cock tasting his precum. He said take your tongue and lick up the shaft. As I did his cock leapt towards my mouth. I knew I was doing this right. With that knowledge, I wrapped my lips over the tip of his cock and was about to give my first blowjob.