Becoming a Woman in Prison Ch. 02

Story Info
Clarissa sees Dixie please the entire gang.
3.8k words
4.69
6.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 04/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

That night I could barely sleep, my tiny cock rock hard and aching... I wanted to cum so badly. Devon slept next to me, snoring loudly. I liked being beside him despite my weird internal feelings. Was I gay? At this point I don't think it mattered, I was in prison, and I had just been claimed by the top dog and sucked his dick to completion. All I knew is I had a challenge and accepted it. I would be Devon's woman. I like the feeling of being wanted. For the first time in my life, I felt sexy. I laid next to Devon all night while he slept, smelling his manly body and looking at his rock hard abs and chiseled chest. I stared around the cell, taking in how small it was, missing the outside world a bit. This was it, I was really in prison. I looked at the tiny window on the door, darkness outside of it. Suddenly, Devon's snoring stopped. I felt a large hand grab my ass, making my tiny cock pulse. He was awake.

"Morning bitch" Devon said as he squeezed my plump ass cheek. I blushed, not sure what to say.

"When I say good morning you say good morning Daddy." Devon said.

"G-goodmorning, Daddy." I said as I put a hand on his chest, feeling his chest hair. Using one of his large arms, he pulled me closer to him, his hand squeezing my ass. My sissy cock pulsed rapidly, and I could feel the precum coming out, dripping against Devon's leg.

"Can I cum??" I asked, in a daze.

"Not yet Clarissa, but you can do me a favor." Devon said as I felt his hand grab mine and pull it down to his crotch, his dick was rock hard and throbbing. It felt like a tree trunk in my hand, I could feel the veins clearly defined.

"You can take care of this morning wood before wake-up call."

I didn't hesitate, I crawled down to the end of the bed, straddling Devon's lower legs as I held his cock in front of my face. It was a beautiful sight. Rock hard, veiny, and a large mushroom head that kept pulsing, as if it was breathing.

"Squeeze that cock tight and suck" Devon commanded. I gripped his dick and started licking the shaft, it tasted musty and salty, dried cum from last night still on it. I licked up the shaft as Devon started to moan, making my way to the large mushroom head. I put the tip in my mouth, trying to swirl my tongue around it, but it was so big!

"Ass up while you suck me bitch" he said as he pushed my head down further on his dick, I felt the head squeeze further into my mouth, touching my throat. I gagged and coughed, and Devon laughed. "I said ass up. You got a lot to learn if you're gonna be my woman."

I stuck my round jiggly ass up and continued sucking, trying to fit Devon's meat into my throat.

"Arch your back" Devon said, and I did just that. I could tell he liked how I looked, he stared at my bubbly ass as it swayed while I went down on his cock. I relaxed my throat and felt his meat slide deeper into my mouth, his cock warm against my lips as he flexed his dick and pulsed in my throat.

"Yeahhhh bitch just like that" he said as I began to involuntarily moan, my sissy cock throbbing like crazy, I felt like even a nudge from his leg would make me squirt. I thought of nothing but cumming. I worked his dick with both hands as it slid deeper and deeper into my mouth. Devon moaned and groaned as I worked his cock into a rhythm with my hands and mouth. His breathing became all over the place, and I knew he was close.

"Yeahhh just like that- fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkk" Devon cried out as I felt him start to cum. I squeezed his dick as hard as I could as spurts of warm salty cum poured into my throat. I went down as deep as I could, trying to swallow every last drop, cum pouring out of the sides of my mouth. Devon writhed as he thrust his cock into my throat, hand on my head pushing me further. I could feel a fire coming from my crotch as I longed to orgasm, my eyes dilating, I was living out his orgasm vicariously, wishing it was my own. His jerks came to a slow, and I sat there still ass up and back arched.

"Fuck you gonna be an amazing woman Clarissa... You a natural."

I blushed, feeling my cheeks get warm. I felt conflicted, but ultimately good about it. My tiny cock throbbed endlessly.

"Daddy can I come?"

THWAPPP! Devon slapped my face.

"No. Not yet bitch stop asking." It was painful, but at the same time nice to feel something. It took my mind off of the raging fire brewing between my thick juicy thighs.

"You gotta earn it. Today you gonna see how my girl Dixie does it, she gonna take the whole gang in the showers, and you finna watch."

I remembered Dixie, the feminine sissy I saw with Devon when I first walked into the main rec area. She was hot, almost passable.

"Dixie is my main girl, but she ain't like you. You got a natural female body... these legs and ass..." Devon said as he squeezed my thick thighs and spanked my bubble butt. I felt embarrassed but also sexy.

Suddenly the lights came on, and a loud bell rang.

"GOOD MORNING INMATES, BREAKFAST CALL"

The doors sprang open.

"Get some clothes on, we going to breakfast."

*******

At breakfast, the entire prison was eating. I sat with Devon and his gang, about thirty guys, all very tall, black, and muscular. We were clearly the strongest in the prison. I sat on one side of Devon, Dixie on the other. I couldn't stop glancing over at Dixie, admiring how feminine she was. She had short shorts on, cut from the jumpsuit, and tied her top to create a belly shirt. She wore a bandanna covering the back part of her head, with short blonde bangs coming out the front. She had fake eyelashes and makeup on, wearing red lipstick. I wondered how she got makeup in prison, but I guess anything is possible. She was short and petite, and had nice legs, not too thick, but definitely thick enough to appear a woman. Her voice was high pitched like a womans as well. I couldn't believe it. Her ass was what made me gasp, she had a tiny but thick bubble butt, and when she sat on the bench i could see it flatten out as if a grape was being stepped on. She screamed femininity, visually and also the way she carried herself. She flirted with the other guys in the group, laughing and winking. We ate our breakfasts, which was cold grits, scrambled eggs that were watery, and a single piece of toast. Devon took my toast and ate most of my meal. I looked around and couldn't help but see all eyes were on me, the gang and also everyone around us. They stared at me like a piece of meat, and honestly, I liked it. I looked over and saw the guard that was staring at me during my intake exam, he looked at me like an animal, I could see his crotch bulging. He winked at me and turned, walking away.

After breakfast, everyone was led to the recreation room, where our gang started working out on gym equipment. I could see Devon doing pull-ups, his abs on full display. I thought back to this morning when I was looking at his abs and body in bed. My cock twinged, and I remembered how bad I needed to cum. I looked over to Dixie as she sat on a bench next to me, and continued admiring her femininity. It felt like I could never be that feminine. I felt like a lost cause.

"You should take a picture, it will last longer." Dixie said, catching me staring at her.

"W-what? Sorry..." I said, looking away shamefully.

"Don't worry about it, I like it actually. I've been staring at you too. Can't wait to see the woman you're gonna become here." She said, as I looked away, shameful but excited. "Loosen up, literally. You're gonna need that advice."

I laughed at her joke, but she was dead serious.

"So Clarissa, that's the name Devon gave you right?"

"Y-yeah..."

"What are you in for?"

I tell her the story of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Ah, the getaway driver, classic. Well, no changing the past now, you are on a new journey now. Guys like us aren't meant for prison, so when we get here, we become women. I was a guy too when I got here, and slowly got turned out. It's not a bad life, it has its perks." Dixie said, as she took out a little vial of white powder and used her nail to scoop some up and sniff it. She shook her head in slight pain, but then smiled.

"Want a bump?"

"No, that's okay... never was a big drug person."

"Suit yourself. Do you have any questions for me?" Dixie said as she extended her legs, which were perfectly hairless and had a woman's definition.

"How... How do I get better at this?"

"Better? You're just beginning it. It's gonna come with time. Experience. How many times have you sucked off Devon so far?"

"Twice."

"Well damn, he said it was amazing head so you aren't doing so bad, took me at least four times to get a decent review. I kept using my teeth, I had never sucked a dick before."

"I had some experience in college but I'm not gay."

Dixie laughed. "Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. You ever been fucked?"

"No."

"Well get used to the idea, because that's the fun part. No better feeling than having a thick dick in your ass pumping hot seed into you."

My sissy cock was fully hard by now, throbbing in my jumpsuit. I tried to hide it but I could see Dixie looking at the wet spot of precum.

"He hasn't let you cum yet, has he?"

"No."

"Don't worry, you will. You just have to earn it. Learn to put the gang's pleasure before your own and it will come."

"The gang's pleasure?"

"Oh you don't know? Eventually you will service the entire gang. You belong to everyone, but Devon owns you fully. You'll see in the showers today."

I began to get nervous, but also excited... Taking more than one cock?? At once??? I wasn't sure if I could handle that... taking one in the mouth was a lot.

"Don't worry, you will learn, and build stamina. Also sometimes Devon has to lease you out to other gangs and sometimes the guards. You are a product, one to be used."

I sat there in silence, thinking about everything.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, I'm an open book!"

"Why are you allowed to wear short shorts and low cut shirts? Everyone else in here is in jumpsuits?"

"The sissies are allowed, the women. Warden knows the gangs need their women to stay sane. So they look past the dress code, and the makeup. And not to mention the hormones."

"Hormones?"

"How do you think my voice got so girly? Devon has a connection, I take a pill every day and it feminizes me, makes my tits bigger. He's gonna put you on it soon."

I began getting anxiety, thinking about taking hormones. I hid this to Dixie but she could tell.

"Just relax. You belong to the gang now, you are gonna learn to accept and even want it. I am a woman now, and soon you will be too Clarissa. You're already ahead of me in so many ways."

"How?? I can't even hold a candle to you!"

Dixie laughed.

"I appreciate the comment but trust me. You suck Devon's dick twice and he's already raving about you to the gang. Also your body is a ten without any hormones or training. See this?" Dixie motioned to herself. "This was all work. You walked in here looking like a woman with those curves. I have to shave whatever the hormones won't take care of. Also, this-"

Dixie took off her bandanna slightly, but so that no one else could see. Her head was balding at the back. "I am going bald, that's why I wear this bandanna. Your hair is perfect, you'll have a full head in no time."

I thought about how I hadn't had long hair since high school, and when I did, it was perfectly straight and sometimes would get mistaken for a girl from behind due to my wide hips, thick legs, and long straight hair.

A loud bell rang out.

"INMATES RETURN TO YOUR CELLS, WE WILL BEGIN CALLING GROUPS FOR SHOWERS".

Dixie got off the bench, and I got a full look at her bubble butt, her ass hanging out of her short shorts. She turned to me and smiled, she was a woman.

"Now you get to see what we do!"

*******

I made my way to the showers with Devon, he had an arm wrapped around me.

"Now you finna see what you gonna be doing one day."

I gulped, very intimidated. Soon we were walking with the whole gang, everyone carrying a towel. The corridor leading to the showers was dimly lit, and I could start to feel the humidity.

"Now, some rules Clarissa... You can touch your sissy clit but you CANNOT cum. If you do cum you're gonna be in a world of hurt, you understand?"

"Yes."

Devon shoved me against a wall, hand on my throat.

"Yes... Daddy" I muttered out. His strength turned me on but also scared me.

"Good girl..." Devon said, looking into my eyes. I felt so conflicted inside but my sissy cock was on fire. I loved being wanted, being sexy.

"Move along." said a guard, watching the whole thing.

Devon and I continued down the hall until we reached the showers. It was full of about fifteen large black men, members of the gang. Dixie sat on a shower bench naked except for her bandanna, waiting. She was naked, legs crossed. Her body was amazing! Perfectly smooth. She uncrossed her legs and a tiny cock popped out, already hard. All of the men around began to strip naked as well, big black cocks left and right. I stood in the back with Devon, who also stripped. He turned to me.

"Get naked and sit on this bench" I didn't think twice, I took my oversized jumpsuit off and sat down on the bench. The gang members all looked at me, admiring my body. Some started stroking their long thick cocks. They were hungry.

"Pay Clarissa no mind... today is about Dixie. You ready Dixie?"

Dixie got onto her knees, eyes lit up with excitement.

"Yes daddy, I'm ready to be used!"

"Alright boys.. Let's eat."

The crowd of men moved in on Dixie, all stroking their large cocks. Devon stayed by my side, stroking his large cock. I longed to suck it... my cock was hard and pulsing... I needed to cum.

Four men approached Dixie, who reached out and started stroking any dick she could hold, one large man held his dick out to her mouth, she immediately took it in her mouth and started deep throating it like a pro. I was in shock! She went all the way down, and the cock had to be at least ten inches. She worked it with her lips as she stroked two men on the sides.

"Yeahhhh fuck yeahhh" the men moaned as she did her work. She took her hands off the other two cocks and began to focus fully on the one in her mouth. Her tiny dick swung back and forth as she worked the massive black cock with both hands and her mouth.

"Im gonna cummmm!!!!" the man shouted as he cocked his head back and released into Dixie's throat, on cue, she went deep on it and took the entire load. All of the men stroked in the background as the man who came moved out and another moved in. Dixie immediately grabbed another cock and went to work, almost without a beat. The men placed her on the bench and bent her over.

"Yes please I need to be fucked I need to be fucked" Dixie cried, it was like something had taken her over and her only purpose was to please the cocks around her. On all fours on the bench, she stuck her round perfect ass up and arched her back, and she looked so sexy. I wanted to be her, on the bench surrounded by cocks.

I began to lightly stroke my own tiny dick, but not hard, I was so close to cumming.

Devon saw this and smiled at me.

Dixie took another cock in her mouth while another gang member got behind her and placed both hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them.

"Awww yeah this ass is perfect" he said as he smelled it and then shoved his face in, eating out her boy pussy.

"Yess pleaseee eat it eat it" she exclaimed before another dick went into her mouth.

She deepthroated that one too while the other guy ate her pussy. Suddenly the guy sticking his dick in her mouth came too, I could see his white creamy load pouring out of the sides of her mouth.

"Fuckkk yessss" he shouted as she kept just deepthroating his dick. Two cocks down.

The man eating her ass got up and slapped her ass with his dick.

"Please fuck me please fuck meee" Dixie begged. Her tiny dick was hard, I could see it between her perfect legs. Dixie was a woman, no question about it. The next cock moved into Dixie's mouth and she swallowed it without question. The guy behind her stopped slapping his dick on her ass and moved it to her boy pussy. Dixie moaned with joy as the big black cock entered her boy pussy. It seemed like it slid in so easy. He began fucking her, in and out, in and out. She cried with pleasure, but it was muffled by the cock in her throat. Dixie was a pro!! This was so hot to watch, I began squeezing my tiny dick.

"Remember, don't cum." Devon reminded me. He was stroking his own cock next to me.

The man fucking Dixie suddenly came, and went balls deep as he did. I could see his massive balls touching Dixie's tiny nut sack. The man came so hard... it was so fucking hot.

The next set of men moved in, and this repeated for a while. Dixie just kept taking dick over and over in all of her holes. One man would cum, and another big black cock would replace him. Both holes, mouth and ass. Dixie loved every minute of it. She was covered in cum as it began to leak from both holes. The way she sucked dick was amazing, almost methodical, she knew how to make a man cum within minutes. It took every bit of my self control not to cum, I began rubbing my ass on the bench I was sitting on, imagining a cock going deep inside my ass, imagining the feeling of cum exploding inside me and filling me up. I wanted it again and again. I wanted to be feminine like Dixie, to look like a woman and to be fucked like one. Devon could see this.

"It will be your turn soon enough Clarissa..."

"I want it Daddy, I want to be a woman"

"I know you do. Good girl" Devon said as he patted my head.

Soon, every cock had cum except Devon's. Dixie lay in a puddle of cum, panting, fingering her ass and jerking her tiny sissy cock. Devon, rock hard, approached her. She got off the bench and got on her knees, ready for more.

"Please daddy finish me off" she begged. Devon sat on the bench and picked her up, putting him in his lap. His giant cock came up between her legs and she moaned as she stroked it. She stood up slightly and sat right on Devon's cock, her eyes went out of focus as she began moving up and down on Devon's cock.

"MMMMM YES DADDY" She said over and over as Devon placed his hands on her ass and began moving her up and down off his dick.

"Yeah bitch yeah take that cock" he said, I could see cum gushing out from the other men. Devon's cock was hands down the biggest. I jerked my tiny sissy cock and thought of what it would feel like to be Dixie. All you could hear was Dixie moaning and fwap fwap fwap fwap as Devon fucked her guts.

"Yeah yeah... I'm gonna cum... you ready to cum Dixie?" Devon said as he grabbed Dixies small dick and started jerking it as he fucked her.

"Yes Daddy please please pleaseeee" Dixie said as I watched them. I was jealous of Dixie, I wanted to cum with everything in my soul.

"IM GONNA CUMMMMM" Devon screamed as Dixie moaned high pitched. Her little dick squirted as Devon pulled her all the way down onto his giant cock, releasing inside of her. I imagined what that would feel like, cumming with a cock inside of me. Dixie's eyes rolled back into her head as she started convulsing. Devon moaned loudly, everyone watched him fill her up. The whole gang. Dixie's dick stopped spurting cum, and Devon's thrust slowed.

"Yeahhhh bitch... so fucking good"

Dixie fell off of Devon and onto the shower floor. She laid in a puddle of cum, ass up, faced towards me. Her boy pussy was bright pink and loose, having just been fucked by multiple cocks. It was leaking cum. Her mascara ran down her face, she lay there with a smile on her face as Devon got up, smiling at me.

"You gonna do this soon, so be ready."

Everyone in the room turned to me, a bunch of naked black men looking at me, cocks out. Dixie lay on the shower floor, smiling at me.

12