Becoming Abby Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, and likely you never will." Mistress answered. "Abby, wine for everyone, a red, I think."

I stood and slipped from the room, heading for the bar in this part of the club. When I arrived, the bartender leaned over and looked at the tag on my collar. Mistress had a pre-selected list of preferred drinks. The bartender pulled up the list and I pointed to one of the many red wines and held up three fingers. While I was waiting, I felt a presence behind me.

"I knew you would be here tonight Abby, " A voice whispered in my ear.

I froze, my eyes going wide. I felt a hand lightly brush down my back and then with a whispered, "Soon," it was gone as was the person. I shivered and the bartender handed me a tray with three glasses of red wine. I tried to calm myself as I slowly made my way back. I was so focused on that I didn't realize I had already made it back and was just standing there holding the tray, until Mistress called my name very loudly.

"Abby! What are you doing, gurl? You look like you have seen a ghost," she said, standing and taking the tray from me.

I looked her in the eyes and swallowed hard. "You promised... please remember your promise Mistress. I don't want to be his toy." I was nearly in tears.

She handed the tray to Chris and grabbed me tight in a hug. "I will never let him have you. There is not enough money in the world my love."

"I'm sorry Mistress... he was there... " I pointed back at the bar "And... I'm sorry I lost control." Hurriedly, I took the tray back from Chris and knelt, offering a glass to my Mistress. She took hers and I offered to our guests. Once everyone had a glass, I set the tray on the floor beside the door where it would be found and knelt beside my Mistress again. She was watching me closely to make sure I was back to myself. Taking a sip of wine she held her glass out as if to set it on a table and my hand was there instantly, holding it up at just the right height, not even a tremor in the wine.

Chris looked like he could spit fire when Mistress turned her eyes back to him. "Go ahead. You can speak freely in here unless someone else comes in."

"What in the hell was that? I have never seen Abby that scared, and how is she not Andy again?" He demanded.

"Firstly, Abby is scared of a great many things, one of them being the owner of this club. Andy is not back because subconsciously he and Abby both know she was never in any danger. The rules of the club and the Valkyrie protect her. You saw how Mistress Jo acted around Abby, all of the Valkyrie treat her the same way. Trust me, you don't want to bother someone else property when there is a Valkyrie about" Mistress answered. She looked back at me and took her glass. "You remember what we talked about before coming down?"

"Yes, Mistress, I remember." I answered.

"I'm going to extend those commands to include talking to Chris and Mary at any time to keep them from breaking any rules. But keep it as discreet as possible," she said. "Now as for what frightened Abby while she was at the bar, I can only assume Master Jonathan approached her while she was there and made hints about his taking her away from me. He has a special fondness for gurls like Abby."

Mary looked at me. "Abby, why do all the Valkyrie treat you differently?"

"Because, Miss, they were all once like me. All were owned at one time, but learned to become a switch," I answered.

"What's a switch?" Chris asked

"A switch," Mistress stated, "is someone that can play the role of a submissive, but can also switch to being a dominant. Unlike Abby, they do not have a true submissive personality. It is easy to see a switch by the fire in their eyes when they are being trained as a submissive. It can be trained out of them, of course, but it is good to know that it is there."

She waved her hand at the curtain and I slid over pulling it open so we could see out into the club. "Every Mistress or Master here, except for myself, have released a submissive female with the potential to be a switch into the care of the Valkyrie. They are given three months to prove if they really have what it takes to become a true switch. If the Valkyrie are satisfied, they can offer a contract and further training."

"So all the Valkyrie work for this Jonathan guy?" Mary asked.

"I have not told you much of my past, as we have focused on Abby and Andy," Mistress said before taking another drink of her wine. "Jonathan and I, for a time, walked in the same circles. All of this was my life for several years. It's how I knew what Andy needed and how to train Abby properly."

She paused for a moment as a man slowly walked by the open curtain. He had the ends of three leashes in his hand, and attached to them were three very naked women. It seemed the only clothing they were allowed were their collars and a fox tail anal plug. I lowered my eyes, blushing at the sight. I heard Mary gasp and saw Chris fidget a little in his seat. "Mistress M," he said with respect on his way past.

"Anyway, while we had no working relationship, Jonathan and I would attend many of the same events and gatherings, as did some of the others. I found him then, as I find him now, an arrogant ass that thinks he is better than everyone else. It's become more of a god complex since opening this club. As for your question, yes, the Valkyrie work for the club and indirectly Jonathan, but they will treat him like any other rule violator if he breaks them. That's why I knew it was safe for Abby."

Mary was trying to see where the naked women went and had a hand on her breast. I moved over on my knees and pulled her hand away. "No, Miss, you are not to do that where others could see. It is unbecoming to pleasure yourself here."

She frowned and looked at Mistress who nodded. "Well, that just sucks. This massively charged sexual atmosphere and I can't even touch myself?"

I looked to Mistress, who nodded at me this time then back to Mary. She was looking at me for an answer, so I lifted my hand up cupping her breast and running my thumb over her nipple. "I am here to serve, Miss." She looked down at my hand then at Mistress and then at my hand and then at Chris. I thought she was going to give herself whiplash her head was moving back and forth so much. I took my hand away, but her nipple was standing up much harder than it was before.

She looked back at Mistress. "I don't understand."

"Do you remember the other night I told you Abby was a flirt and nothing more unless I gave her permission?" Mistress asked. "I knew how, how do I put this, sexually excited you could get. And, as I am your host, it is my responsibility to ensure that any need that arises for my guests are met."

Chris cleared his throat and pointed at me. "So you mean..."

"Yes, Abby has been given commands that, if it is needed, she will service either of you to relieve your tensions."

Chris looked at Mistress and then at me. Mary was tugging on his arm with a big smile. "Ok, Ok, fine..." he sighed.

Mary nearly squealed as she dropped to her knees in front of me, took my face in her hands,, before kissing me deeply. I kissed her back opening my lips slightly as her tongue sought entrance. It had been a very long time since I had kissed anyone other than my Mistress.

"Mmmmmmm, I have wanted to do that for days." Mary sighed and got back to her seat.

"You two look at me," Mistress said, speaking to Mary and Chris "Like everything else there are rules. Simply put, anything below the waist is mine."

I could see the fire in her eyes as she said the word mine. Mary was already nodding in agreement. "I just wanted to kiss her... maybe feel her boobs because they look so good." I was blushing bright red.

Chris said, "Mary and I had already talked about this, that if you were to give Abby permission, then I would give Mary permission as well. I don't think I will need Abby's services tonight with Mary here."

Mistress was shaking her head. "You don't understand. Not only can Mary not touch herself or pleasure herself, she can't pleasure you either. It would look bad on me if either of you had to take care of yourselves or each other."

"But... But..." Chris mumbled looking at Mistress.

I crawled over and ran my hand up the inside of his thigh, "I will help you, Sir, if you wish it of me." I gave my most submissive posture, and made sure he got a good look down my corset.

Mary was beside herself with glee and grabbed my hand pulling it farther up and placing it right on top of Chris's penis. "I think that would be extra fucking hot to watch her jack you off, or even suck your dick."

Poor Chris seemed to be in shock, so I gave him a gentle squeeze, then removed my hand and moved back over kneeling beside my Mistress who waved her hand at me. "She is at your disposal, if you need her."

Chris didn't know what to say and Mary was grinning like the cat that ate the canary. "Now, who would like another drink?" Chris's hand went up, "Something a little stronger perhaps?" Mistress smiled that evil smile of hers. I stood and took Chris by the hand pulling him to his feet and then to the bar.

The bartender looked at me and then at Chris noticing his tattoos. "Guest of Mistress M huh. First time that's happened in a while. What can I get for you?"

"You got a price list?" Chris asked, pulling his wallet out.

I quickly grabbed his arm and shook my head. "You are a guest of my Mistress."

He looked from me to the bartender and shrugged. "Make it a double scotch, no ice."

The bartender poured the glass and Chris turned it up, downing it in one shot. He set the glass down and the bartender refilled it. He shot it for a second time and got another refill. "How did we get to this point?" Chris asked, looking at me. I just looked back and didn't answer. "I want to help my marriage, but all of this?" he waved his hand around the club.

Letting my eyes wander I could see what he was talking about. In one booth there was a naked woman stretched out across the table while her master casually striped her breasts and chest with a flogger. I had to assume she was gagged from the way her body arched with each strike. We should be able to hear her screams over the music. In another corner was a dance floor that was covered in more naked bodies rubbing up against each other. There where more owners sitting around watching. Another private party seemed to not want to be private anymore, as you could hear the climactic screams of a woman being taken over the edge.

Everywhere you looked there was some sort of sexual act being performed for everyone to see. Chris nodded his head at one group. "Do I even want to know what's going on over there?" he asked. I looked in the same direction and spotted what he saw. Leather, chains, bits, bridles and saddles, he had found the local pony play group. Men and women dressed in leather, with bits in their mouths and saddles on their backs. Horse tails hung from their rears, while the trainers put them through their paces for each other, trying to show off their skills.

What I hoped was that he didn't look a little more to the right, just behind the ponies was the puppy players. And it looked like it was breeding season. One 'bitch' was held in what looked to be a set of stocks, and had a spreader bar between her legs. Every few minutes a new owner would lead another 'stud' up who would lick and sniff around her ass then mount her filling her full of his seed before being pulled away to make room for the next.

Luckily, Chris had turned back to the bar and was getting a Jack and Coke and didn't notice the breeding, or my blush from watching it. "We better get back or your Mistress might think I am trying to steal you away or something." I ordered glasses of red for Mistress and Mary then lead the way back. I walked in and knelt while offering the glass of wine.

"Ahh, there you two are. I was wondering if you had taken my pet into some dark corner for a quick tug before you came back," Mistress said with that evil grin again painted on her face.

"There was a lot going on out there to excite a guy, but I am not sure yet on the whole Abby Chris thing..." he said taking drink. "It's going to take some thinking on."

Mary was up standing at the door trying to see what she could. "Do you see anything that interests you Mary?" Mistress asked.

"Dancing! They have a dance floor and I love to dance, but Chris has two left feet at the best of times," she replied.

I looked to Chris, who was shaking his head. "Nope," he said, "you know I don't dance and I saw what was out there. I don't think I have ever seen that much naked flesh in one place in my life."

Mistress got to her feet and held her hand out to Chris. "Come on. Even if you don't dance, we can watch Mary dance with Abby."

Mary squealed and grabbed my hand, practically dragging me to my feet and heading for the door. I planted my feet and stopped her in her tracks. I may be Abby, but I still have Andy's strength. "Mistress first, always Mistress first," I admonished.

That got me a smile from Mistress as she pulled Chris to his feet, then headed towards the dance floor. I still held onto Mary's hand, as she was so excited I thought she might still try and run off. There was not much of a crowd in the way as we walked past the woman tied to the table. Her whole front was red, but I could tell there was no real damage, and the large wet spot under ass told me she more than enjoyed her flogging.

Mistress had spotted the ponies and was taking a bit longer way around to avoid them. I could see the puppy breeders were done or taking a break so they would not be an issue for our guests, either. We found our way to the dance floor bar and Mistress found a seat where she would be able to see everything on the dance floor.

Mary looked to her and then to me, then to the dance floor, then back to Mistress. She was learning already and didn't even know it. "Go, you two, and have fun," She said, offering the seat beside her to Chris. It felt like my arm was going to be pulled off as soon as Mary got the OK. She rushed us to the middle of the dance floor and started shaking her ass in time with the music. I moved with her, but not quite as well as I could, so I could take a look around us.

There were several others on the dance floor. A couple of owners bumping and grinding with their pets, several very naked pets who were more dry humping each other for their owners approval then dancing, and several more non-attached individuals both men and women. I caught the eye of one who was dancing his way a little closer. I pressed up against Mary and she started grinding against my hip. I ran my hand down her jaw line and turned her just the right way so that when my finger traced down her neck the large NP tattoo stood out.

Our admirer changed his mind rather quickly.

Now, I'm not the greatest of dancers. Normally I sway in time to the music, but Mistress had taught me the bump and grind stuff to go with the faster songs. After I made sure everyone was going to stay away I focused all my attention on Mary. I moved in time with her body, rubbing up against her when she moved close or trailing a hand over some part of her body when she spun away. She was having such a good time, not a care in the world. The song changed and so did her motions. I did my best to keep up. Three songs in it switched to something a little slower and she pressed tight up against me, breathing hard.

"You are a very good dancer, Abby" she said running a hand up my back and trying to catch her breath.

"Mistress taught me how to follow along and look like I know what I'm doing." I blushed, "I really have no clue. I couldn't get out here and do this on my own."

Mary had started to sweat two songs ago and the see-through dress she was wearing was starting to stick in all the right places. I wasn't the only one to notice. Another of the non-attached who was either to stupid or too drunk to know better, came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me to grab Mary's breasts.

Turns out it was the drink and his dick making decisions for him tonight. "Hey there angel face. Why don't we turn this into a..." He never got the rest of the words out of his mouth as his hands left Mary's breast and reached for his hair.

"Ahh!" was all he got out before a gag was shoved into his mouth. "You know the rules!" one of the three Valkyrie standing over him said. "This was your last chance and you blew it."

I looked over towards Mistress to see Chris out of his seat, but Mistress had grabbed his arm to stop him. Fighting was strictly forbidden here.

I heard a muffled screech behind me and it was our assailant being lead from the dance floor on his hands and knees by two Valkyrie with fist-fulls of hair. The third was still standing next to us. "My apologies for the actions of this... trash... honored guest. He will be ejected from the club immediately," She said with a small bow of her head. With that she walked over to Mistress. I'm sure to offer the same apologizes.

Turning back to Mary, her eyes were wide, watching where they had dragged the man off. She had her hands over her breasts. The music started again and I jumped. I didn't even realize it had stopped it. Mary pressed up against me, laying her head on my shoulder. "Oh god Abby! I have never been so scared!"

Laying my head over, I held her tight in my arms and whispered comforting words into her ear. It didn't take long before she stopped shaking and her pulse slowed. I kept whispering over and over using the sound of my voice and the music to take her mind away from what had just happened. Her body relaxed and she started grinding against my hip to the beat of the music again.

Raising her head from my shoulder, she looked me in the eyes and bit her lip. Grinding her hips back and forth in a more exaggerated movement. She leaned in and kissed me and I saw the fire in her eyes. "You're right," she whispered. "They can't have me. Here, not even my husband can have me." She spun around looking right at him as she pressed her ass against my caged cock and swayed with the music. "Let's show them what they can't have," She called over her shoulder.

Taking one of my hands, she placed it on her breast, pressing her hard nipple into my palm. I squeezed and got a little extra shake from her ass. I looked, trying to catch Mistress's eye. This was going to hurt me, but not nearly as much as she would hurt me if she didn't approve. The music changed and Mary leaned over a little more blatantly, rubbing her ass up and down my thigh. Her dress hid nothing of the wetness on the inside of her thigh, reflecting in the lights.

Finally, Mistress saw me looking, and with a smile and a hand to her waist reminding me of the rules, I knew I was able to perform my first service of the night. I pulled Mary back around to face me and kissed her savagely. She needed more than a timid pet right now. My hands found her breasts and pinched at her nipples. I pushed my thigh between her legs and let her grind away on the tense muscle of my upper thigh while my fingers tugged gently at her nipples. I saw Chris start to come to his feet, then sit back down of his own accord.

Mary's eyes were glazed over. I knew that look, having seen it in my own eyes several times. There was no turning back now. I flexed the muscle of my thigh against her sex. I could feel the heat and wetness dripping from it. I kneaded her breasts, pinched and pulled her nipples, and kissed her collar bone, all in time with the music. Her back arched her harder against my thigh. My hands behind her shoulders and my thigh between her legs were the only things holding her up as I felt her climax hit her like a truck. Her body shook, no longer in time with the music, but to the beat of her own pleasure.