Becoming Amy! Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom and Amy's relationship learning curve!
5.3k words
4.72
6.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed and enjoyed our drinks. We were holding hands as we wandered around a little more; I told Tom. "We really need to get back to your house. I need to get cleaned up and changed before my parents get home later this evening. I don't want to wait until the last minute."

He squeezed my hand. "Of course, my live-in girlfriend." I blushed. "Hey, you said that, not me. That's what you told Charlie."

We were heading down the last hallway towards the doors when he saw it, one of the last shops, before exiting the mall. It was just a little lingerie store, non-descript, it didn't belong to any of the big chains. He pulled me inside. "I want to buy you something, something that is all yours. Something that doesn't belong to your mother or Colette or anyone else. Something that belongs only to Amy and will only be worn by Amy."

I was going to protest but just the thought of that excited me so much. Something that would be all mine. Mine, Amy's, no one else's! I squeezed Tom's hand to thank him.

We went into the shop to look around. A woman came up to us. "Welcome to Kris's Lingerie, I'm Kris, I'm the owner. How can I help you?"

"We're looking for a complete lingerie outfit for Amy. I'm thinking of something in basic black. What can you show us?"

"Before I can show you anything, I need to see what this young lady's measurements are." She had a cloth tape measure, the kind you see around the necks of tailors. She proceeded to measure my hips, my waist, and my bustline. "How tall are you baby? In your stocking feet?"

I told her and she started to pull things out. It was almost impossible to choose but we wound up selecting a black satin high-waisted, waist cincher with eight garter straps that had a matching bra with removable shoulder straps and French cut panties that really showed off my ass cheeks. We bought two pairs of black, back-seamed, reinforced heel and toe stockings from Cervin in Paris. They were 15 denier, so sheer, so shiny, so glossy. Tom insisted that I buy a pair of black satin stilettos. They had a 4" heel, open toes, cut out sides, and a black satin rosette on the vamp. He finished off my outfit with a full length, sheer black lace robe.

I was floating on air as we walked out of the mall with my purchases. Tom was grinning from ear to ear just looking at me. We got in his car and headed to his house. My phone chimed just as we were pulling up to his house. "I have a little bit of time. My parents' flight has been delayed. They haven't even taken off yet."

We went into the house. I immediately took all my purchases back to 'my' room and put everything away. I hadn't hung up any of Colette's clothes or put anything away in the dresser drawers, but I was going to put away the outfit Tom had purchased just for me. I remembered seeing something in one of the bathroom drawers and retrieved those. I went back out to the living room to join Tom.

"I took the liberty of pouring you another glass of white wine since you have some time."

"Thank you, baby. That was so thoughtful of you."

We were sipping our drinks. I started running my fingertips up and down Tom's thigh with my free hand. He gulped. "Baby, you don't need to do this. I want you to know that's not necessary."

I turned to look at him. "I know it's not. I want to do this. At least I want to do what I have in mind. You have been so incredibly sweet to me. You have been the perfect gentleman. Now, I want to be a bit of a bad girl."

I knelt between his legs. I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down to his ankles. He was starting to moan. I slid his boxers down to his ankles as well. His cock was turgid. I pulled a condom out of my denim vest pocket, opened it, and rolled it onto his erection. "My clit is hard too, baby. I've already put one of these on me. I'm not ready for some things but I want to ride your cock with my nylon and panty covered ass while my clit rubs against your stomach. I want to 'dry hump' you. I hope we cum together."

I crawled up and straddled Tom's legs. My knees were on the outside of his legs while my ankle boots were on the inside. I hiked my skirt up above my hips. Then I began to rub my ass against his cock. I looked him deep in the eyes as he began to moan. Our lips found each other's, and our tongues darted together. I was nibbling his lower lip. "Oh shit, oh my beautiful Amy. Oh, ride my cock with your beautiful ass. Shit, shit, shit, shit!"

Tom's hands found my nylon covered thighs and ass cheeks. He was rubbing me everywhere. It felt like I was on fire. "Tom, Tom, oh Tom, you fucking sexy man. You're making me so hot. I want to cum for you. I want you to cum for me!"

We pressed our lips together again. I was riding him wantonly now. He was thrusting up against me. My silk and nylon covered clit was overcome by the sensation of his stomach rubbing against me. One hand was cupping my ass, the other hand was running up and down my nylon covered thigh. I arched my back and screamed as I came. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shit, shit, oh shit, oh Tom, cum, cum, cumming for you, ccccccuuuuummmmiiiiiinnnngggggg!"

I was glad I had the foresight to cover my clit. I would not have had the time to wash yet another outfit if I had cum all over it. I continued to ride him through my orgasm. My hips were bucking up and down at a feverish pace. Suddenly his muscles just locked up. I could feel his cock throbbing below me. He exploded underneath me. "Amy-Amy-Amy-Amy, shit, shit, shit, shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I continued to ride him, he was holding me by the hips and pulling my panty covered ass across his cock. I rode him until his orgasm stopped. He collapsed underneath me. I collapsed into his arms on top of him.

"Mmmmm, Tom, oh baby, that was incredible!"

"Amy, oh my dear, sweet Amy! You're an amazing woman. So strong, so confident, so sexy!"

"Being with you makes me confident." We hugged, cuddled, and kissed while we talked some more. The alarm on my phone chimed. "I need to get cleaned up to go home. I wish I could spend the night again but we both know I can't."

Tom held my face gently in his hands, peering into my eyes. "Thank you, more than you can ever begin to know, thank you. This weekend has been so therapeutic for me. Having a gorgeous woman like you in my house means everything to me." We kissed one last time, I got cleaned up and went back home.

The next three weeks were difficult. Every time I happened to see Tom, he had this look of loneliness, bordering on despair, in his eyes. I texted him. "Tom, my dear, sweet Tom. It hurts me so much to see the look in your eyes. I am so sorry."

"My darling Amy. I know none of this is your fault. I know you can't come over to 'play' all the time. I just miss you, that's all. I just miss you."

My parents were going out to dinner. They would only be gone for a couple of hours. As soon as they left the house, I bolted up the stairs. I was already clean from a late afternoon shower. I hurriedly looked through my mother's closet and made my selections. Going into her bathroom I got dressed, sat down at her vanity, and did my makeup. I called Tom. "Go to your bedroom window, baby, and look into my parents' room."

He did as I asked and saw Amy waving to him. I was wearing a black sequin cocktail dress. It was figure hugging and super short, especially with my long legs. Underneath I put on the same lingerie, stockings, and heels I had been wearing the first night Tom saw me. I blew him a kiss. My phone rang, it was Tom. "Oh, my beautiful Amy. I wish you could be here. Please, come to me through the back yard."

"Tom, oh Tom, as much as I would love to do that, I just can't. I can't take the chance my parents come home early. Even getting dressed like this is dangerous; I don't know how long they'll be gone. They just went out for dinner, sometimes they're gone for three hours, sometimes they're only gone for ninety minutes. I really need to take off these clothes and get cleaned up; I can't take the chance of them seeing me like this, I just can't. I thought seeing Amy, even through the window, might cheer you up. I didn't mean to make things worse."

"No baby, no. What you did was incredibly thoughtful and I'm being selfish. I don't want to cause any trouble for you. Do you have five minutes to take some pictures and send them to me? Even if you can't be here in person, at least I'll be able to see you."

I did as Tom requested. I set up my phone to take pictures automatically and began to pose for him. I took one of me, blowing him a kiss with my hand on my hip. There was another shot of me standing with one foot on a stool, the short cocktail dress riding up and my stocking covered thighs in full view. My favorites were a series of photos that started with my back to the camera. The first showed me just beginning to unzip my dress. The last showed me with the dress off my shoulders, my back bare except for the bra, ready to drop the dress to the floor. I was licking my lips in that one. I hit send.

I quickly put the clothes back where I had found them. I hopped in the shower and scrubbed all the makeup off my face. I got into my male pajamas, (ugh), and fifteen minutes later my parents got home. "That was dangerously close. Much too close." I thought.

Later that night, I was in my room when a text came in. It was from Tom. It was a video of Tom lying in his bed masturbating. The shot was from over his shoulder so I could see what he was looking at. He had my pictures set up on a continuous loop and was looking at them on his device. He came violently, screaming my name. "Amy, Amy, Amy, my beautiful, gorgeous Amy! This cum is for you, my cum belongs to you, I want to give you all my cum!" Rope after sticky rope erupted from his cock, bathing his chest and stomach in a salty puddle.

I watched that video over and over while I was masturbating. When I finally came, it was one of the most mind-blowing orgasms I'd ever had. Watching Tom watching me, watching him cum like that because he was looking at me, made me spew everywhere. Luckily, I managed to keep all of it on my body. While I was cleaning myself up, on impulse, I scooped up some of my goo and brought it to my lips. I stuck my tongue out gingerly, the taste and texture was unbelievable! I began to scoop up as much as I could; I ate it all wondering what Tom's cum might taste like. I fell asleep with the taste of cum in my mouth.

The next morning at breakfast, my mom said, "Ahmai, your father has a three-day business trip to Washington D. C. We're going to take advantage of that and spend the weekend sightseeing. We won't be back until sometime Monday afternoon. We've already let Tom know; he said if you need anything to let him know. He's such a good neighbor, such a good man. Even with everything that's happened, he still cares about others."

My parents left the next morning. I immediately texted Tom. "Can I come over?"

"I'm doing some work from home; I won't be available until this afternoon. Is that OK?"

"That's perfect! I'd like to come and put away all the clothes on the bed; it will give me a chance to arrange them in the closet and the dresser drawers."

Tom just texted back a smile emoji and said, "The back door is open."

I let myself in, Tom was busy working at the kitchen table. I waved and walked past him to the guest bedroom. I began to organize everything into the huge walk-in closet. I hung the evening gowns farthest away from the door. Next to those I put all the cocktail dresses. Then the full-length dresses, then the skirts, tops, and blouses closest to the door.

There was a revolving shoe rack that made it easy to organize all the shoes. There was also a huge dresser with five drawers in the closet. I organized all the lingerie and stockings into that. I knew Tom was still working so I took the time to get Amy ready, or almost ready.

I walked into the kitchen ninety minutes later. I was wearing a navy-blue pencil skirt and cream satin blouse. I wore sheer taupe stockings and navy-blue, patent leather stilettos with open toes and 3 1/2" heels. What did I mean by 'almost ready?' I had deliberately not polished my fingernails or put on any lipstick.

I sat across the kitchen from Tom. I crossed my legs, and he could easily see I was wearing garter stockings. I proceeded to apply a pale mauve liquid lipstick with silver and gold shimmer. Then I started to put nail polish on my fingernails, it was identical to the Rosy Mauve Holographic polish I had put on my toes. I was ignoring him the entire time. I could see him staring at me even though he was on a Zoom call. Every time I finished one finger, I would pucker up my lips and blow gently on the nail to dry it.

"Tom, you there Tom? You're staring off into space. You didn't answer my question. Are you OK?" I don't know who Tom was talking to but clearly he was paying way more attention to what I was doing! I stood up, looked at him, blew him a kiss and strolled seductively out of the kitchen and down the hall.

I didn't even hear him come up behind me. He was that quiet and that quick. Suddenly a hand on my elbow was spinning me around. Tom took me into his arms and kissed me, hard. His tongue was inside my mouth, running over my teeth and gums. One hand was in the middle of my back, the other hand was cupping my ass cheeks as he pulled me into his throbbing erection.

When he finally came up for air, he said, "You are such a tease. I can't believe you just did that to me. That was so fucking hot, watching you put on the last of your makeup while you were flashing your thighs at me."

I licked his lips with the tip of my tongue; I gently bit his bottom lip. "Oh, you liked that, did you? I'll bet you'll like this even better."

I knelt in front of him and began to unfasten his belt and pants. "No, Amy, no. You don't have to do this. I promised you from the beginning I wouldn't try to take advantage of you!"

"I don't feel like I have to do this, I want to do this. No, I need to do this. I started masturbating as soon as I saw the video of you masturbating to my pictures. When you came, I came. I tasted my own cum that night, it was delicious. I want to taste your cum and I want to drink it right from the source."

I pulled his pants and underwear down around his ankles. I was staring at a fairly slender, throbbing 7" cock. I'd obviously never held another man's cock before, let alone sucked one. But here I was on my knees with Tom's granite-hard erection in my hand. I tried to remember blow job scenes from the porn I had watched in the past.

I gently cupped his scrotum in the palm of one hand, delicately fondling his testicles. I wrapped the other hand around the base of his shaft and brought him to me. I licked up and down the underside of his cock, slowly tonguing him from top to bottom and back again; I was savoring the taste of his flesh. I stopped and placed my lips against the tip of his prick and began to flick my tongue against the slit, over and over.

Tom's hands were pressed against the sides of my head, holding me in place. He needn't have worried. I wasn't going anywhere. Tom's moans, groans and gentle squeezing of my head let me know when I was doing something he really liked. Let's face it, if a beautiful woman has your cock in her mouth, she's going to have to work really hard to make you NOT enjoy it!

I started to go down on his shaft, slowly. I was teaching myself how to suck cock without gagging. I felt like a baby dolphin, learning how to breathe when I came up to the surface. With each bob of my head, I was able to take a little more and more of him into my mouth. Soon, I felt my nose grinding into his pubic hairs and my lips bottoming out against his groin. I reached around him and cupped his ass cheeks, pulling him into me as I took all of his length into my mouth with every suck. Now I was bobbing up and down the length of his cock, my lips stopping just at his prick and licking the underside before I dove back down to the base of his shaft. I took the middle finger of the hand cupping his ass cheeks and began to run it along his perineum, tickling his scrotum. I would run my fingertip around the circumference of his rosebud and then go back to massaging his perineum.

He exploded without warning. "Amy, oh shit, oh fuck, oh suck me, suck me, SUCK ME! Swallow my cum, swallow all of it, oh ssssssssshhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt!!!!" Tom's hands had gripped my head, he pulled my face into his crotch, fucking my mouth. Jet after jet of his salty goodness bathed the back of my throat. I was in heaven, I swallowed it all greedily. I sucked him dry until he had nothing left to offer me. He was breathing heavily and swaying on his feet.

"Amy, holy shit! Where did you learn to do that? How long have you been sucking cock? I've never had a blow job like that before, never!"

"Beginner's luck?" I giggled.

"No way, no fucking way. Don't even try to tell me that was the first blow job you've ever given."

"My mouth was virgin until you just took it. Honestly."

Tom lifted me to my feet and just held me to him. "I have some surprises for you too although probably not as good as the surprise you just gave to me. Number 1. -- I took the rest of the week off work so we can spend every minute together that your parents are in DC." I squealed in delight. "Number 2 -- I took the liberty of cropping a headshot from one of the pics you sent me. You now have a state issued ID showing that you're 22 years old, you live here, and your full femme name is Amy Loy." My mouth gaped open; I was speechless. "Number 3 -- I went back to the lingerie shop the next day and got your measurements from Kris. I went online and bought you some silicone body enhancers starting with a crop top with silicone breasts. Your bustline is now 35C. I also bought you a silicone panty. It has a silicone vagina, hip enhancers and an open bottom. Your bottom measurement is now 36. With your already trim waistline and the added reduction you'll get from your panty, your figure is now 35C-23-36!"

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. Amy would be more feminine, more statuesque. "Would you like to try them on?"

"Oh Tom, yes, absolutely. My heart is trembling."

He gave me the package. "They're obviously already at room temperature. When you open them, give the air some time to help them breathe. They're vacuum packed."

It was all I could do not to tear them open. While allowing them to breathe, I stripped naked and powdered myself from my neck down to mid-thigh. I slipped into the panty first, tucking myself into the small pouch behind the vagina as instructed. The hips did indeed have extra padding, the ass was completely open, and my waist was held in. I then slipped the crop top over my head, past my shoulders and seated it on my chest. The silicone breasts were amazing. They were firm, yet pliant. The nipples thrust forward as if they were at attention!

I then proceeded to re-dress myself. First came my taupe satin bra, thong, and garter belt. I loved the way my breasts filled the bra cups completely; they were straining at the material holding them back. I threaded the garter tabs under my panty and rolled the matching taupe stockings up my legs, attaching them to the garter tabs. I buttoned up my cream satin blouse, zipped up my navy-blue pencil skirt and stepped into my navy-blue, patent leather stilettos with open toes and 3 1/2" heels. I checked my makeup to make sure it was perfect and then stepped back to look at myself.

As I pirouetted in front of the full-length mirror, I gasped. Amy had always been beautiful but in a willowy kind of way. Now I was voluptuous. I had the kind of body every man wanted, and every woman envied. To paraphrase the old R&B tune, I was a brick house!

12