Becoming Amy! Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom finally makes love to Amy!
4.2k words
4.82
5.4k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure what got into me. Amphai Blom had always been the one in counseling. I had never even told Dr. Schmidt about Amy, but Amy Loy showed up for Amphai's therapy session that day. "I'm sorry, doctor. I never told you about Amy. I apologize for bringing her into counseling this abruptly, but I really want to talk about something that happened last night."

"I'm more than willing to listen to that story but perhaps it might be a little more helpful if you told me more about Amy. Where did she come from? How long has she been around? What made you decide to tell me about her today?"

Dr. Schmidt knew a lot about Amphai's history so in order to speed things along, I wove Amy's story into his. He knew about the 'ladyboy' bullying, he just didn't know where that led me. Now that I was able to integrate Amy's story, Dr. Schmidt could get a more complete picture of who I was and possibly, how to help me.

I briefed him on Tom's recent sad history, his accidental sighting of Amy, how that led to his offer and where I was today. "Do you think exposing the sight of Amy to Tom was an accident? Is it possible you might have done that on purpose?"

I put my foot on the couch and turned to look at him. I watched as his eyes got bigger and were drawn to my leg. I forgot to mention. I had chosen a pine green silk wrap skirt, the wrap happened to open up on the side of the therapist's couch closest to where Dr. Schmidt was sitting. I was wearing the sheerest, most diaphanous, chocolate brown pantyhose with matching pine green silk 5" stiletto heels. My pine green, chocolate, and ivory blouse was a mixture of tiger-like stripes. My pale plum makeup palette accentuated my outfit. Oh, and I had chosen not to wear any panties or a bra. My silicone breasts were straining against the satin material of my blouse and the outline of my nipples was easily seen.

"Dr. Schmidt!" He blushed as his eyes met mine. "There's no way I could have known Tom was in his bedroom at that moment. Not every single instance in life is planned. Sometimes, shit happens!" The wrap skirt had fallen open all the way to the very top of my thigh. I could tell it was taking every ounce of willpower Dr. Schmidt had not to stare. He licked his lips nervously as a single bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face.

"Please continue Amy. There's something you came here to talk to me about specifically. What is that?"

I told him about my recent interactions with Charlie Watkins while I was dressed as Amy. I told him about last night's dream. I told him about Tom being replaced by Charlie, how I had actually enjoyed that in my dream, and how the thought of being fucked by Charlie had caused me to have a wet dream. "What was that all about? Why did that happen? Charlie Watkins was my biggest nightmare in school. Why would I dream that?"

"Before I answer that question, let me ask you some questions. Who has more confidence, Amy or Amphai?"

"Amy, it's not even close."

"Is Amy frightened of Charlie Watkins?"

"No. Surprisingly no. Why should I be? It's easy to see Charlie Watkins has a 'thing' for Amy."

"Do you think it might be possible Amy is enjoying the attention of the boy most responsible for Amphai's high school bullying? Maybe, in a sense, the high school roles have been reversed? Charlie doesn't get to make Amy feel bad anymore because he's surrendered himself to his desire for Amy. More than that, maybe Amy even feels like she's in charge of this situation because of Charlie's interest?"

"I hadn't thought of it that way Doctor, but that makes a lot of sense. You've given me a lot to think about."

The timer on Dr. Schmidt's desk rang. "Session's up. I'll see you in a month. And who will I have the pleasure of seeing next month, Ahmai or Amy?"

"Do you have a preference?"

"Of course not. I'm your doctor. I'm here for you. I'm more than willing to do my best to help whoever shows up and lays down on my couch."

I threw my arms around his neck. "Your words say one thing doc, but this bulge in the front of your pants says something completely different. Admit it, you'd be happy if you never saw Amphai again and Amy became your full-time patient." I was running my fingertips up and down his throbbing member while I leaned in and nibbled and sucked his lower lip.

"I-I-I-I'm a doctor, Amy, a licensed therapist. It would be completely unprofessional for me to admit to a preference. I'm here for you, I'm here for Amphai."

I leaned in and licked his earlobe while I stuck my tongue in his ear. I whispered seductively, "Amy will be here next month, Dr. Schmidt. I want you to think about that over the next few weeks." I pulled his face to mine and kissed him passionately. He stood there with his arms at his sides as I turned and strutted out of his office. I looked over my shoulder; he was staring at my ass and legs and absent-mindedly rubbing his cock through his pants. I stopped and blew him a kiss and left.

I got home. Tom looked at me and whistled appreciatively. "You went to the therapist's office dressed like that? Did he say anything intelligible at all or just stutter?"

"Flatterer! Dr. Schmidt is a complete professional. He was very helpful today and was able to give me a lot of insight into Amy's personality and what drives her. So where are we going tonight my handsome man? What do you have planned for us?"

"Do you trust me?" I nodded. "Can I surprise you?" I nodded again.

"Do I need to change, or can I go dressed like this?" I asked.

"Oh, please don't change! I love you just the way you are!" he winked at me.

Tom looked so handsome. He was dressed in a navy-blue suit, beige shirt, and matching tie. We drove up to some kind of an event; the cars were all being valet parked. "What is this? Where are we going, handsome?"

"It's my annual corporate party. I wasn't even sure I was going to come but with you on my arm, I'm more than happy to be here!"

"Your corporate party? Tom, it's barely been six weeks! Don't you think my being here with you is going to cause some gossip?"

"I -- don't -- care! I am not going to confine myself to someone else's idea of what is a socially acceptable period of mourning. I loved my Colette with all my heart just as she loved me. She would NOT want me moping about for the rest of my life!"

We went inside, my fingers intertwined with his. As Tom made introductions, most people were kind and genuinely warm and welcoming. I could easily tell who was being plastic and phony. He grabbed a couple of drinks from trays as the servers walked around, I was very happy he had snagged a white wine for me! I was nervous, so shortly after I finished my first drink, I went to the ladies' room to relieve myself.

I was standing in front of the mirror, checking my makeup, when a woman came up behind me. "Wow, just wow!" she said. "Don't even give the man proper grieving time before you try to sink your hooks into him."

I looked into the mirror. The woman was blonde. Loud, brassy, blonde. Almost a caricature of herself. "Excuse me, Barbie! You're outing yourself. Clearly you hoped Tom would come here alone so you could do exactly what you're accusing me of doing. We're only friends, friends and neighbors. He asked me to accompany him because he just wanted to enjoy the party, he didn't want to have to deal with bitches like you!" I smiled sweetly at her and continued to check my makeup.

"My name's not Barbie!" was all she could hiss as she turned and practically ran out of the bathroom.

I rejoined Tom. I told him about my interaction with the woman in the bathroom. He sighed. "That had to have been Sylvia. She's always wanted to be with me. She actually tried to cultivate a phony friendship with Colette just so she could be around me more. Colette saw through that transparent bitch in no time. I'm glad you did too!"

I pulled his face to mine and kissed him gently. Over his shoulder I saw Sylvia staring at us and then storming away. It was a wonderful party. I met Tom's boss and a lot of his co-workers. They were all wonderful people, genuine, and happy to see Tom on the mend. They were very gracious and welcoming to me. Tom's boss was especially nice to me. We talked privately about Tom. "It's such a joy to meet you and a very pleasant surprise. I was worried about Tom; he was devastated by Colette's death. He seems like himself again and it would appear he owes that all to you!"

"You're too kind. I'm one of Tom's neighbors. I was friends with him and Colette. This relationship happened so unexpectedly. Neither one of us is trying to force anything; we're just allowing it to develop as it happens. I'm still just going with the moment."

He smiled. "Tom's a lucky man to find someone like you when he needed you most!"

We got home. Tom kissed me goodnight and went to his room. I guess he was just assuming that was how I still wanted the sleeping arrangements to be. Instead, I went to my room and took my time getting dressed in the outfit he had bought for me at Kris's Lingerie. I touched up my makeup and walked confidently down the hall looking like a sex-goddess from a boudoir shoot.

When I got to his bedroom door, I knocked. "What's up baby?" I opened the door and just stood in the doorway. I raised my hands over my head against the door frame, stretching out seductively. I placed one heel against the door and my nylon-covered leg was completely uncovered. "I'm here, Tom. We have a lot to talk about?"

He turned and just stared. "Amy, please don't do this. Please no. I don't want to hurt you; we need to work up to this. You're not ready, my cock could cause you a lot of pain."

"The three weeks I couldn't come over? I was practicing with an 8" dildo every night. By the third week? I was fucking myself hard, taking all of it inside me!"

"Amy, you don't have to do this."

"Tom, your voice says one thing, but your eyes tell me another. And that growing bulge under your sheets tells me something completely different than the words you just said." I continued staring into his eyes and licked my lips seductively. "Tom, I can never begin to repay you for helping me discover myself. I can never begin to repay you for understanding about Amy and your kindness to me this weekend. But I'd like to try."

He just lay there in bed, staring. He was shaking his head and saying, "No, no, no." but there was no force behind his words, I could tell he didn't mean it. And by now he was completely hard, his cock was tenting underneath his sheets. I noticed the wall-to-wall, floor to ceiling mirror next to the bed. "Naughty boy likes to watch, hmmm?"

I walked over to him seductively and placed both hands on his chest. I leaned in and kissed him, hard. I slipped my tongue between his lips into his mouth. His resolve broke and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into bed with him and kissing me back just as passionately. "Mmmmm, Tom, Tom, oh Tom. I'll be everything you want in bed and more."

"Amy, Amy, Amy. This is completely insane, but I don't care anymore. You're the sexiest woman I've ever held in my arms, and I just want to make love to you all night."

He was completely naked. I was looking at his 7" cock as I crawled into bed beside him. I slipped out of my lace peignoir as he held me in his arms, and we kissed. I molded my body to his. "Tom, I want to pleasure you orally. Lay back and let me take you into my mouth."

"Amy, why don't we pleasure each other? How about a little sixty-nine action?"

"To- Tom, we can't do that. I have a silicone vagina."

He grinned slyly. "I'm not planning on eating your pussy, Amy. I'm going to eat that beautiful ass of yours!"

My eyes bugged out. "Wh-wha-what?"

He was enjoying my naivete. "Baby girl, I've been having sex way longer than you have. Hell, I've been eating ass way longer than you've been having sex!"

He lay down and I crawled on top of him, my mouth towards his cock and my ass towards his face. I reached out with one hand and wrapped it around his throbbing member. I guided it to my mouth. My other hand cupped his scrotum and began to gently fondle his balls. I wrapped my crimson lips around just his prick and began to run my tongue underneath the rim.

"Mmmmmm, Amy, that's wonderful." He put his hands on my ass cheeks and spread them far apart. He had an unbelievably wide tongue and began to paint brush my ass cheeks, rosebud and perineum.

"Nnnnnnngggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!" I was moaning with my lips wrapped around Tom's cock. The sensation of him eating my ass was incredible, I'd never felt anything like it! We both began to pleasure one another in earnest. I was deep throating Tom, licking his shaft and sucking it as I bobbed up and down on him. I'd never ever felt anything like the feeling of Tom's tongue eating my asshole. I could feel myself getting tingly down there, I knew I couldn't last much longer.

I began to lick and suck Tom's erection like a madwoman. I was jerking him off with the hand wrapped around his cock while I sucked his dick. I began to play with his asshole with my other hand and began to finger fuck him at the same time. We orgasmed simultaneously.

"Uh-uh-uh-uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned while I was swallowing his jizz.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Tom hummed into my asshole while we came together.

I ate every delicious drop of Tom's cum. I licked and sucked him dry. He continued to eat my ass while I shuddered through my orgasm on top of him. Spent, I collapsed onto his thighs.

He gently pulled me to him and held me in his arms while he was kissing the top of my head and caressing my body everywhere. "Amy, that was wonderful. No one has ever made me feel that way, you are so fucking sexy, so fucking hot."

"Tom, I just want to please you. I want this sex to be incredible for you. You deserve it! Would you fuck me in the missionary position? I want my arms and legs wrapped around you while you drive that beautiful cock of yours deep inside me! I want to be looking into your eyes when we cum."

Tom knelt between my legs as I spread them wide. He positioned the tip of his erection against my rosebud. He gently began to slide it inside me. I cupped his ass cheeks and pulled him into me all the way. We both gasped. I smiled at him wickedly. "Don't be nice. Don't be gentle. Fuck this pussy hard. I want you to take me!" I pulled his face to mine, kissed him deeply and thrust my tongue into his mouth. He chased my tongue back into my mouth and I sucked on it.

Tom took me at my word. He began to fuck me, hard. He was riding my ass, his arms positioned on either side of me. I had my legs wrapped around his waist; my ankles crossed behind his ass. Neither one of us said a word. The only sounds that could be heard was our labored breathing and the wet sound of his cock driving in and out of me. I'd never been fucked before. Tom's was the only cock I'd ever had inside me. There was something about the warmth and flexibility of him that was so much better than the dildo I'd pleasured myself with. I was feeling sensations I'd never felt before.

I began to talk dirty to Tom as I could feel myself close to cumming again. "Fuck me, Tom. Fuck me harder. Pound this pussy, hurt me. Hurt me good. Mmmmm, I love the feeling of you inside me. I want to feel you cum inside this ass. I want it, I want all of your cum. Fuck me, Tom, fuck me. Fuck me, Tom, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" I was practically screaming in his ear.

Tom began to fuck me like a stallion in heat. He wasn't even trying to be gentle. His balls were bouncing off my ass cheeks. He was fucking me so hard I could hear the mattress squeaking and feel it moving underneath me. I looked over into the mirror. The sight of this gorgeous man fucking the beautiful woman pinned underneath him took me over the top.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, cum, cum, cum, cummmmmiiiiiinnnnngggggggg!!!! So good, so good, so good. Fuck me baby, fuck me baby, fuck me baby."

I was thrusting myself back up against Tom. I started rotating my hips around his shaft, first one direction, then the other. I was begging him as he fucked me through my orgasm. "Cum for me baby, cum inside me. I want all of your love juice, give it to me. Make this ass yours, bathe it in your cum."

Tom exploded inside me, suddenly and without warning. "Fucking you Amy, fucking this hot pussy. Giving you all my cum, take my cum, oh you hot fucking goddess. Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!! Nnnnnngggggghhhhh, uh, uh, uh, uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I was licking Tom's neck and ears as I continued to thrust up against him, riding his magnificent cock to the end of his orgasm. Spent, he collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my legs around him tighter, holding him inside me and still squeezing him with my ass muscles. My arms were wrapped around his back, I pulled his face to mine and kissed him passionately; he returned my kiss with that same fire!

I got down on my hands and knees on the bed in front of him; I was facing the full-length mirrors on his wall. "Come kneel right behind me baby!" He did as I asked and I reached underneath me, placing the tip of his cock against my rosebud. "Give it to me, Tom. I want all of your cock and I want it now!" I gasped as he obliged me and thrust his entire shaft inside me, he was buried to the hilt.

"Mmmmm, Tom, oh Tom, oh baby! That feels so good, I love your cock inside me. Look at us, baby, look in the mirror. You're in charge of me baby, taking me from behind. I'm yours to do with as you please!"

"Amy, Colette never really liked doggy style, this is so hot. I love the feeling of your hot ass wrapped around me. Can I spank you? I've always wanted to spank my partner."

"This is your ass, Tom, but please be gentle. I don't want any bruises."

Tom's eyes got wide as he began to gently spank me, it was so light my ass cheek was barely tingling. I played it up as I knew this was a big turn-on for him. "Spank me, daddy, spank me. Amy has been a bad girl; daddy needs to punish her. Punish me daddy, punish me!"

I was licking my lips and thrusting back against him as he continued to spank me. His eyes glazed over as he began to ride my ass. "Amy you've been so bad; daddy needs to discipline you! I'm spanking your ass, you bad girl!"

I reached underneath us and cupped Tom's balls as I continued to thrust back against him. I was rotating my hips around his shaft as I rode it. "I'm sorry, daddy, I'm sorry. Amy has been such a bad girl; Amy deserves daddy's punishment!"

Our little role play sent Tom over the top again and he started cumming inside me, hot and heavy. "Uh, uh, uh, uh! Cum, cum, cum, cum. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Fuckfuckfuckfuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuck! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I continued to thrust against him as he collapsed onto my back. I gripped his shaft with my ass muscles, squeezing and milking him dry. I rolled him off me and laid down next to him, holding him in my arms, kissing and cuddling him. He spasmed occasionally from the orgasmic afterglow.

"Did you like that, baby?" I asked seductively already knowing the answer to my question.

"Oh Amy, I didn't just like it, I loved it! No one has ever made me cum the way you do. You are so fucking hot, so fucking sexy!"

"Let's go for the trifecta. Now it's your turn!" I said as I rolled him onto his back. I straddled his waist and reaching behind us, guided his throbbing cock inside me.

I just held him there as I gave his face a tongue bath, I sat back up, placing my palms on his chest while I tweaked his nipples with my painted fingernails.

"Oh Amy, this feels so incredible! Mmmm, my cock loves being inside you. Ride me, baby, ride me baby, please ride me baby!"

I giggled as I placed one finger against my lips. "Shhhh. It's my turn. Shhhh."

I just sat there, holding his cock with my pussy. It was delicious, just having him inside my hot, moist, warmth, neither one of us moving. His dick started pulsating inside me, I began to squeeze back at it with my pussy muscles. "Baby, Amy, baby, Amy, this is fucking torture. I want this pussy, I need this pussy, PLEASE give this pussy to me!"

12