Becoming an Adult Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom fell and I had to care for her.
3.7k words
4.58
14.1k
18
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers

On Sunday evening, I sat with Paula on the sofa, and together we watched a movie. It was a detective thriller with a few romantic parts. Did I mention we were both naked?... Mom was concentrating on the screen continuously. I watched it when the action and suspense were displayed. The rest of the time my hands were trailing Mom's curves.

I started with her shoulder and gradually descended to her back, and down further to her waist. During an exciting part, Paula bent forward. I took the opportunity and slid my hand under her smooth ass cheek.

She continued staring at the film but raised her butt slightly, facilitating my access. Mom was now sitting on my palm, with 2 of my fingers reaching the lower limit of her cunt. I let my caged fingers jiggle, tapping on her folds. Slowly, her thighs spread apart, allowing my fingers to advance and touch her labia.

I thought Mom was focused on the movie, but her labia were moist. Very moist. I gazed at her chest. It was heaving and her eyes barely open. I may have been young and inexperienced, but there was no mistake - Paula was getting aroused!

I loved to see her like that: Conflicted between trying to continue watching the screen, and restraining her body's need for sexual relief. I massaged her cunt for another 2 minutes, noticing her breathing became faster and more labored.

Next, I grabbed her closest hand, and placed it on my half-rigid pole. Instinctively she grasped my shaft and began bobbing gingerly up and down. My pecker expanded further in her soft hand, and I realized that now and then she peeked at my still growing organ.

She gave me a pleading look, and her torso moved back, now leaning on the sofa, with her eyes sometimes shut for a minute before reopening and then closing again.

Her face turned to me, "Colin, you are not fair. I thought we'd enjoy the good movie and then entertain ourselves in bed... Your magic hand is playing my body like a violin, and I am helpless to stop my arousal."

"Sorry, girl. Your divine body is too enticing. It's simply too tempting to touch, caress, and tweak it. You felt my dick was at half-mast when you touched it. Your fault. If you were less sexy, I wouldn't bother you..."

Paula looked into my eyes, "You really don't think I am too old for you?"

"Mom, can't you see my erect cock? do you think I get aroused by the old bitch on the screen? The mere sight of you sitting with your fantastic tits protruding forward and your legs wide apart is enough to raise my blood pressure and my cock. Unfortunately for you, since it IS your fault, it's your duty to fix it."

She thought for a moment and giggled, "I know what to do. I'll sit on your lap, and... ride you. Will you be able to tolerate my weight?"

I laughed, "What a silly question."

"Good. I'll be a cowgirl, and watch the movie at the same time."

Mom moved between my legs and cautiously descended on my rock hard organ. Her abundant juices made the access slippery and easy. A short time later, she was impaled on my cock, and started moving slowly up and down while her eyes concentrated on the screen.

Her slow rhythm was OK for foreplay, but I needed more. I let her set the pace for a couple of minutes before grabbing her waist and moving her vertically faster. The increased friction felt much better. Funny noises escaped Mom's mouth, and her eyelids seemed now to open only partially. Paula's muscles began flexing unconsciously at times - Apparently, despite her will to watch the movie, her body reacted to my action. I pulled her back toward me, and my hands tweaked her nipples.

She whimpered and her knees tried to separate. I spread her legs above mine, and my thighs touched each other, making it more comfortable for me.

Subsequently, I placed my left hand on her mound and gently tapped on her clit. Her eyes closed completely, her body trembled, and her mouth opened for a scream. I reacted immediately, inserting my right thumb between her open lips. Instead of a loud scream, her mouth closed on my thumb and she began sucking hungrily.

At this point, I wasn't sure if Paula was having an orgasm or about to have one. I tapped on her love knob harder, and she shook wildly, trying to scream through my thumb. Her noises were muffled somewhat but could still be heard by our neighbors. I slid 2 more fingers into her mouth, and the noises diminished to a more acceptable decibel level.

Mom's body continued involuntary convulsions, as my own climax was pending. I grabbed her pussy with my left, shoved my right fingers deeper into her mouth, and started a series of upward jolts in preparation for my volcano's eruption.

I whispered in her ear, "Woman, I love to have you like this. Your body is impaled on my cock, and I own you!" Several seconds later I poured gallons of slimy fluid into her vagina. As long as I continued, my prick blocked the entrance, but when my member began to shrivel, my genitals and thighs became covered with transparent-whitish stuff.

I let Mom sit on my lap, as my hand caressed her voluptuous tit. She continued jerking mildly for like 10 minutes before relaxing and leaning her head on my shoulder.

I heard her whisper, "Honey, my body loves everything you do. But with you around, I can hardly do anything before getting interrupted by your sexual advances. I thought you'd be nice and let me see the movie before attacking me..."

"Paula, I said, and I'll say it again, "Stop being so sexy, and I'll stop what I do."

She giggled, "It's so wonderful feeling loved. I always knew you loved me as your mother, but the combined emotional and physical love you give me is infinitely better! I just need to learn to do everything else when you are asleep..."

I laughed, "I like your idea. I'll be generous and give you more time - I have to work on an assay for school. I'll start now, so you have about 1 hour before I'll miss your warm body again."

Mom smiled, "Who knew you'd be insatiable..."

...

I went to my room and closed the door. A short rest would have cleared my mind, but I was motivated to work on the assay, or at least give it a try (And let Paula have time to herself).

Half an hour later, I heard a loud thump outside, followed by Mom's soft cry. I hurried outside. She was lying on the rug by a chair, in front of the high shelf with the 2 vases on top.

"What happened?"

"I tried to grab the vases and dust them, but I fell. It hurts like hell."

"I think we should go to the hospital to check that you didn't break something."

"Not now. Let me rest on the carpet for a moment. Just bring me a glass of water, please."

I came back with the water and saw her lying on her back with her eyes closed.

"Mom, are you OK?"

She mumbled, "It still hurts but less than before."

She drank the water and then tried to move but stopped with a scream.

"Colin, an area on the left side of my back is very sensitive. I am scared to move. It may be too much for you, but if you could lift me and put me in bed, it would be the best temporary solution."

Picking her from the floor, while making sure her body position stayed the same, was not an easy task, but I succeeded. I took her to bed, covered her with the blanket, and kissed her lips lightly, "Go to sleep. I'll be in the living room. Call me if you need anything."

I left the door slightly ajar in case she needed help, and tried to focus on my assay. When I finished, I looked at my watch. Two and a half hours have passed! It was becoming late. I peeked at her door. Mom was sound asleep.

I went to my room, left the room door somewhat open, and... fell asleep.

I woke up at 4 am, needing to pee. When I returned from the bathroom, I noticed the night lamp on Mom's dresser was on.

I opened the door, "Hi Mom, how are you doing?"

"The sleep helped. My back still hurts but much less. I tried to get out of bed and move my limbs. There was no limitation in any directional motion. I think no bone is broken, but I saw a couple of bruises and two ugly hematomas. I think I'll be all right. Go to sleep in your room, and I'll see you in the morning."

During my sleep, I had a dream - Mom and I were on a cruise. We were on the upper deck, and suddenly she began flying up, slowly getting away. I shouted, 'Mom, stay here, I need you.' She gazed at me lovingly and yelled, 'You are a big boy now. You don't need me anymore. Find yourself a girl your age and marry her. I'll be in heaven watching over you.' I was desperate, 'But Mom, I love you! I don't want anybody else.' From a distance, I heard her voice, 'Sorry, honey, I have to go now. Love you...' And then she was gone.

I woke up covered in cold sweat - Was it an omen? I was too frightened of losing her. I quietly opened her door and saw her sleeping on one side of the bed. I gingerly entered the other side, careful not to wake her up. But she heard me. She moved in my direction slowly and leaned her head on my chest, "What's wrong baby? Did you miss me?..."

"Yes, Mom, I did. How do you feel now?"

"Much better. I even went to the bathroom an hour ago. The only discomfort left is in my back muscles. I'll take a hot shower, do some stretches, and will feel better. But either you prepare your own breakfast or wait until I am done, which may take more than an hour..."

"I have another suggestion - Go freshen up and shower. When you finish, I'll make you breakfast and later, I'll give you a gentle massage."

She smirked, "Colin, your offer sounds too good to be true. What will I owe you for everything you just mentioned?"

"Paula, you are mine now. My job is to keep you healthy so you can serve me for the rest of your life. Any other question?"

She laughed, "No, sir. I plan to shower, fill the tub, and then rest in it for at least half an hour. Let me know when breakfast is ready."

...

Mom came out of the bathroom and looked much better: Her face was done with little makeup and a touch of red lipstick, a big smile on her face, and even her walk was almost normal.

"Colin, where do you want me?"

"Here. I prepared it especially for the massage," I pointed to the single bed that I pulled to the middle of the guest room and covered with a sheet and a couple of soft towels.

She lay on her tummy, put her head on the large pillow, faced me, and sighed, "It feels so good to relax with my lover giving me a back rub."

I didn't answer. I approached the bed and poured on it a small amount of warm Argan Oil I bought for her birthday 2 years ago. I found it still inside its original cover - She never used it before.

I started gently spreading the oily stuff on her shoulders and back, ensuring it was evenly distributed, and began moving circularly around her shoulders. While working on her soft skin, I noticed the bruises and was relieved to see they looked superficial and without an open wound.

I slowly increased the pressure I applied, except for the area which seemed to have born the brunt of her fall. Her muscles relaxed under my touch, and I heard her whispering, "Honey, your hands were blessed by god. It feels so good!"

I moved to her concave lower back, massaged the muscles lightly, and continued to her bubble butt cheeks. They felt fantastic - Soft yet muscular, almost like plasticine clay that children often play with.

While rubbing her ass, I poured more oil on her cheeks. Before I was able to smear it around, some of it dripped into her crack, and from there to her cunt. Mom moaned, and spread her legs slightly.

I continued working on her glutes, moving from the sides medially. It wasn't long before I ended at the valley between her globes. Paula moaned again and separated her legs further. Her exposed puckered hole looked so cute, I couldn't resist and massaged it lovingly.

Mom shivered, and mumbled, "Honey, what are you doing to me?"

"Sorry, Mom, I just saw something I like. A lot!" As I was talking my rod started reacting to the erotic view of her backside, all glistened with oily material."

"Colin, dear, are you still concentrating on the massage, or you became distracted?"

I pulled her hand, and placed it on my rising dick, "What do you think?"

She giggled, "Thank god you finished doing my sore back before your dirty mind began having deviant thoughts..."

"Paula, I'll do your legs some other time. Turn on your back now."

I helped her turn around. Surprisingly, her palm continued grasping onto my now almost fully erect cock. She peeked at it and smiled again, "Oh honey, I am ALMOST sorry my old cranky body causes you so much trouble. You were so nice to me. Is there anything I can do to help YOU?!"

"Mom, right now, more than anything, I have the urge to ravage your body. I hesitate because you still hurt."

She chuckled, "Your blessed hands woke my desire too, and to put it more bluntly: I am as horny as you, and the dripping oil on my genitals was the last straw. If you are into moving to a more comfortable bed, count me in."

...

Mom, naked, was back on her comfortable king size bed, staring at my body as I arranged the pillows, placing them under her head. I was focusing on making sure her position was as snug as possible, when I felt her lips envelop my rigid cock, and she started to bob it.

It was such a pleasurable feeling. I tried to prolong it by staying in the same place, glancing at her. The sight of her red lips around my disappearing organ inside her hungry mouth was something I'd never get tired of. She knew it and was doing it slowly and methodically. Was this the reason she put lipstick on earlier?

I sensed if she continued, I'd cum in her mouth shortly. However, she was aroused and deserved a climax too.

I caressed her hair, "Mom, let go. Your luscious lips are too tempting. The longer they work my buddy, the more likely I'll ejaculate in your mouth. While I love this prospect, and plan to do it often in the future, I wish to have an encounter we both reach our goals."

She removed my cock and smirked, "Son, I am not giving you head for your sake only. I love doing it. True, unless you play with other parts of my body, I may not reach the promised land, but it's still fun. Anyway, since I have 2 other unused orifices, which one would you be interested in?..."

I was stunned, "Are you suggesting I may use your back hole too?"

She grinned, "Are you shocked? In my youth, I had my share of adventures. One day I'll tell you more about it. Let's just say my anus participated in some activities before. Your penis is larger than the ones I dealt with, but if you are gentle and patient, at least in the beginning, I'd say we can make it happen."

"Geez Mom, a week ago you were a prude mother, and all of a sudden I find out a loving, desirable, and highly sexy lover, who's every man's fantasy! Is it a dream or I won the lottery?"

"Honey, I think we both found what we were looking for. I was unhappy for years without a real man's touch. Deep down I knew I wanted YOU. However, you were only a child, and I didn't dare. It wasn't just the legal aspect, but I wanted to ensure my carnal love didn't destroy the way you looked at women in general. Your 18th birthday gave me the opportunity, and frankly, I was too tired of waiting for you. Yes, darling. I am very happy with you and more than willing to share with you everything my body can offer..."

My cock was about to explode. Hearing Mom's confession was more than enough for my brain to send the right signals to my member. And it was more than ready.

"Mom, your back has not recovered yet. Can you be on your knees and elbows?"

Paula moved gingerly but she did not squirm. She assumed the position, spread her legs, and glanced at me with a victorious smile, "Anything else, sir?"

I whispered, "I love you, Mom!"

I climbed behind her, and gradually penetrated her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned, "Oh, honey. You are filling me to the rim! You are amazing..."

I began moving slowly in and out and smeared her juices on her cute anus. Then, gently, I pushed my forefinger inside. Her sphincter welcomed me with a single spasm, that relaxed soon after. My finger made circles inside her hole, gradually dilating the opening. Not longer after, my second finger followed her sister in Mom's anus. It felt tighter yet nice.

I increased my strokes in her cunt, and my left hand kneaded her swaying tit. Her groans, which were initially barely audible, became louder. I was also very aroused. It was now or never!

I removed my stiffy from its natural nest, aimed it at her puckered hole, and poked the center at a snail's pace. Paula was ready. She relaxed the sphincter and shoved her tushie toward me. The spongy head penetrated fairly easily through her well lubed orifice. I waited there for a moment, letting her adjust to what was coming next and the larger size of my shaft.

I heard her stop breathing and continue sliding along my cock. Her sphincter stretched to the limit before it was able to cross with a little plop sound. I resisted the urge to push forward, and caressed her back. A couple of seconds later, I moved forward, feeling it adjusted to my size and could accommodate my penis.

I spread more of her juices onto my rod and gradually moved until my sack hit her labia. I waited one last time and muttered, "Mom, your inside feels awesome!"

Her breathing was shallow and I heard her whisper, "Go ahead, son, do me."

Patience was never my strong suit, but now I tried my best. I pulled my cock half way and pushed it in again. It slipped easily. I started doing it faster, this time pulling out until only the soft head was inside and then shoved it back inside.

After 5 strokes Mom began moaning, and her respiration rate increased significantly. I moved up a gear, and my hand cupped her swinging breast, then pinched the nipple. Mom was now countering my strokes, and her groans turned louder.

I pulled my prick all the way out and smeared it one more time with abundant pussy-juice. When I was out Mom yelled, "Please, honey, put it back in. I am so close..."

I penetrated with one big stroke and began fucking her anus at a fast and furious pace.

Mom whimpered. She leaned on one hand and used the other to squeeze hard her free tit. Seeing her roughing her gorgeous mammary was enough to push me toward cumming.

Subsequently, My hand moved to her cunt. I shoved 3 fingers into her soaked pussy and used my thumb to rub her clitoris. The last thing I recall before erupting in her bowels was her powerful shaking that continued throughout my ejaculation and 10 minutes afterward. When I was finished, I thought of removing my cock, but her sphincter was still spasming on it, keeping it hard. I continued leisurely pounding her helpless, still shivering body for a few more minutes, until she collapsed on her tummy.

I rolled over, and closed my eyes, thinking how lucky I was to find the perfect mate.

I must have fallen asleep for a short time because I woke up, seeing Mom's smiley face above me, "Colin honey, you were wonderful! The first time you entered, it hurt mildly but you were careful and considerate. The slight pain changed fast into a pure pleasure. I tried to postpone my orgasm until I was sure you were about to climax too. It was very strong! Your smart move to play with my genitals was the killer. After that, I couldn't hold anymore, and lost it. I remember trembling, shouting, and not knowing what was happening, but it felt as good as I ever felt before. Thank you, honey."

"Mom, do you want me to help you shower again?"

"Son, you slept like a baby. I showered already, and started preparing something to eat. I just came by to see how is my baby doing after conquering his mother's back hole for the first time..."

"Mom, I love you! I love all of you, but if you ever call me a baby again, I'll have to punish you."

ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers
12