Becoming an Adulteress Pt. 02

Story Info
The continued story on the night I became an adulteress.
4.4k words
3.61
11.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continued story on the night I became an adulteress.

Entering the bedroom, I was glad to find Tom had fallen asleep in my absence, I was still coming down from my orgasm and was not in the mood to be talking about my earlier departure. What I did need was a shower, so making my way to the bathroom as silent as I could, I began to run the shower.

Waiting for the water to warm up, I looked at my physical state in the bathroom mirror, my skin was flushed and covered in sweat, my hair was a mess and my legs especially down the inside of my thighs I was very sticky. I had never looked like this before and for some reason I liked what I saw. I didn't see the normal pristine wife everyone thought I was, what I saw was a slutty Jasmin and it made feel naughty in a sexy kind of way.

Opening my 4th Country Cocktail and stepped into the large shower and sat on the floor under the cascading water. As I drank, I started thinking about what I'd just done in the kitchen and where the sexual freedom came from. For me to even contemplate using the bottle, let alone fucking myself in the ass with it was something from a different world for me.

I was amazed at how my body felt, physically and mentally after taking the pill, being told it would only enhance what I already wanted, which I obviously never really knew what I wanted until that point. The pill gave me an experience beyond just it's physical effects, it also gave me mental freedom with my thoughts and losing my inhibitions, it was mind blowing and I wanted more.

I was still feeling very horny due to the combine effects of the pill and alcohol as well as the tingling sensation of the flowing water over my body. I decided I wanted to continue the journey I had just started and to take my husband along for the ride, even if he didn't know he was a passenger at the time or not.

I know I should have felt bad, having betrayed Simon, breaking our rule of no unprotected sex, and telling him I would behave. But shamelessly any guilt I felt was being outweighed by the pleasure I'd just experienced. Even before Simon had agreed to allow me to 'have fun' outside our marriage I had fantasied about having my married pussy filled with the seed of other men and bringing it home to him. I wanted to be passionately reclaimed by Simon as he fucked me with another man's cum deep inside my married pussy.

Making my decision and wanting to ensure my inhibitions would continue through the rest of the night I stepped out of the shower to take a second pill. Stepping back into the shower I finished the last of my drink and began to wash the stickiness from my body as well as any hesitations that still lingered in my mind.

With a sense horniness, I began to seduce myself with my soapy hands, moving them across my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples before sliding them down to my smooth pussy and ass to clean away the combined mess of my cum and alcohol. As I cleaned my ass, I became somewhat concerned to feel how open it still was. I could easily fit several fingers inside without the need to apply any real pressure. I wasn't sure if it was a normal experience given my fun with the bottle and intrigued by the gap, I found myself starting to finger myself in the ass.

Feeling turned on again I had a need to feel Tom inside me. Finishing my shower and without drying I walked into the bedroom, pulling the sheets off Tom I climbed on top of him straddling his body. Resting my warm wet pussy on his soft cock, I leant forward over his body, dripping water all over him I started to kiss his chest working toward his nipples, bitting each one before kissing down his torso, I made my way to his now hardening cock.

Taking his cock, I ran my tongue in a circular motion around its head, licking down to his balls and back up before taking it into my mouth. With him now awake I moved back up his body, looking him in the eyes, I placed a hand on his chest to hold my weight and with my other hand I guided his cock into my lowering pussy. Holding my waist Tom began to lift me up and down onto his stiff cock, controlling the depth and rhythm in which he entered me.

While still inside me Tom rolled me over onto my back. Looking into my eyes he asked if I was okay as I had been gone a while and he was wondering if I may have had second thoughts. I told him that he had triggered a small panic attack causing me to have some reservations on what we were doing. However, with the help of a few Country Cocktails and watching the rain flowing down the glass door in the kitchen, I was now convinced this was what I wanted.

I told him I was now ready to have him fuck my married pussy and to fill me with his cum. Looking at me with an evil grin at what I had just said, he raised his waist bring the tip of his cock just outside of my pussy before slamming his full length back into me. Grabbing my legs, he held them up high wide and started to forcefully fuck me.

I loved the feeling and the dirty thought of his cock in my married pussy, and with each thrust of his cock I let out a whimper of pleasure. Bitting my lip in an attempted to control my sounds, I found it so hard not to let out a scream or loud moan as he started to bite and suck on my nipples while he continued to fuck my pussy hard.

I wanted to feel free to voice my pleasure and encourage Tom to fuck me, however he had already told me off earlier for being loud and as much as I tried, I couldn't shake the worry he would do so again or that the rest of the house would hear me. I wasn't sure how Jane would be with me fucking her cousin and I defiantly didn't want Kevin to know what I was doing, as I was sure he would be quick in letting me husbands friends know what type of wife he had.

As Tom continued to fuck me the need to be silent quickly disappeared as we began to hear Jane's sounds of pleasure coming from the bedroom next to ours. The volume and clarity of her enjoyment sounded as if she was on the bed right beside me and we quickly realised how thin the walls were.

It was now obvious to Tom and I that I must have been heard at some point, and more embarrassingly for me, I realised there was a good chance everyone in the house would have heard me in the kitchen earlier that night.

Slowing his motion and coming to a stop Tom looked at me and asked if I thought we had been heard? Given how clear we could hear Jane and Luke I said yes, and told him we couldn't change the fact if we had been heard. Worried he was going to pull out and stop I wrapped my legs around his waist and squeezed him into me so that his full length was inside my pussy with his pubic bone resting against my clit.

With him now deep in me I began to encourage his movement lowering my hips into the matters and releasing the grip of my legs around him before squeezing him back into me as I raised my hips to meet his downward movement. Looking into his eyes, I repeated myself, telling him we couldn't change the fact that we had been heard, and what will be in the morning will be.

I was getting turned on by hearing Jane's enjoyment and sped up my motion, Tom started to match my rhythm and was soon fucking me again. Moving my legs, I lifted them over his shoulders and locked my feet behind his head, he was now in the push up position and the way his cock felt as it slid into me bought me so close to cumming. His balls were slapping against my ass and my juices began to flow. No longer worrying about being heard I screamed out loud "oh Tom, I want you fuck my married pussy," "fuck me, fuck me hard" and with my encouragement he pounded in to me, until he was about to cum.

Pulling out he pushed my legs back forcing my knees close to my face, causing my ass to point to the roof. I felt his tongue on my pussy, licking and gently nibbling on my lips before he moved to my asshole. Pausing as his tongue met my now gaping hole, he peered at me through my spread legs with an inquisitive smile before running his tongue around my opening and then darting it deep inside my ass, forcing me to scream out in pleasure as his tongue ran along the wall of my asshole.

Laying me onto my left side, he sat my lower leg and holding my right leg up high he entered my pussy with one long stroke. I could feel his balls hitting the inside of my thigh as he slammed into me, fucking a lot harder and more forceful than before, he had one hand on my bum cheek, his thumb inside my asshole. He was getting more aggressive with each thrust, slamming hard into my pelvis, I could feel myself building to orgasm and unable to be quiet I pleaded with him to fuck me harder.

Frustratingly he pulled out again, rolling me onto my stomach, lifting me up onto my knees into the doggy position. Leaning over my back he began to kiss down my spine. The effects of the pill were truly kicking in and I could feel my heart beat and breath rate increase as he kissed down my back. My whole body was tingling with heat, my skin especially my nipples, and anal area had a heightened sensitivity and I felt as if I was floating from my body again.

Getting to my asshole, he started rimming my ass with his darting tongue while reaching around and playing with my swallow clit. With him kneeling behind me I reached out to find his hard cock, and guided it toward my ass, feeling his thick head at my gaping hole I pushed back onto him. His whole length gliding straight into me until my bum cheeks slapped against his thighs. I started to fuck his cock controlling the motion and the depth. Falling onto my stomach I felt my enjoyment growing inside again.

Determined to have another orgasm for the night and wanting his seed inside me I pulled him onto my back, raising my ass off the mattress pushing myself up onto his cock. I controlled the rhythm and force, fucking him hard I told him I wanted is cum deep inside my ass. With my encouragement he started to ram his cock hard up my asshole while reaching around playing with my clit.

I was really enjoying the aggressive feeling of his fucking and my sounds of pleasure were becoming increasingly loader, unfortunately, unlike me who no longer cared for my volume Tom was paranoid with how loud I was getting and yet again he told me to 'shush' and frustratingly withdrew his cock, with me still not getting to orgasm.

We fucked in a few different positions for what felt like the rest of the night, my mind was buzzing and I found myself doing things I'd never imagined, we swapped from anal to virginal and back. I took his cock straight into my mouth after he'd been in my ass and I even licked his asshole a few times but he'd stop me each time he was about to cum.

I came so close to cumming but he kept pulling out and changing positions, each time going down on me with is tongue and fingers before fucking me in a new position. He kept me on the edge all night but never allowing me to cum, it was both physically and mentally exhausting being held on the edge for so long.

I started to get very frustrated because of his continual stop starting and as my enjoyment level subsided I started to feel sore, my muscles and jaw were aching and I started to I find myself occasionally coming back to reality and feeling reservations for what I was doing.

I began to think about Simon again and what his reaction would be finding out what I had done. I knew Kevin would have heard me, and if he hadn't done so already, I'm sure he'd be messaging Simon in the morning regarding my exploits, or worse telling Simon's mates what type of wife I was.

Tom sensed my mood, and withdrawing again he laid down and gave me a hug. He asked if I was ok and we talked for a bit about how I was feeling. I told him I was disappointed that he kept stopping before I could cum and I was concerned I couldn't make him cum. I was becoming worried I wasn't good enough.

Apologizing he said he was concerned his fiancée would find out and she kept entering his mind each time he felt himself getting close to cumming. We talked a little while longer and around 4:30 I ended up falling asleep. I didn't sleep much, continually waking up, my mind was racing thinking about anything and everything and I was pissed-off at Tom and annoyed by not getting to orgasm.

Laying half-asleep as the morning sun began to light up the bedroom, Tom rolled over asking if I was awake. Being angry at him I didn't respond, so he pulled back the bottom half of my blanket and starting at my ankles he kissed his way up my legs to my pussy, running his tongue along my lips and circling around my clit.

Pulling the rest of the blanket from me, he looked up smiling and said good morning then returned to my pussy. Working his tongue until I was wet, I began to sub-consciously push my pussy up into his face and despite being angry I began to play with my nipples and enjoy the morning wake up call, it felt so good and relaxing compared to the crazy night I'd just had.

Working his way up my body with kisses he reached my nipples, licking and sucking on each one before continuing his kisses up my neck to my mouth, kissing me properly for the first time of our encounter he used his tongue to find mine. The excitement of his kiss was incredible as I had only ever kissed my husband in that manner before and it was made even more magical as I felt the head of his cock spreading my pussy apart as he slid slowly inside.

With his kiss increasing my enjoyment I began to fuck him more than he was fucking me. Thrusting his cock in and out, I joined the rhythm with my hips, wrapping my legs around his waist, pushing up as he slid his cock deep into me, his pubic bone hitting and rubbing against my clit on each thrust.

I was getting loud and close to cumming, this got him close and he told me he needed to stop because he was going to cum. I keep pushing up against him telling him no, I told him I wanted his cum deep inside me, I wanted him to make me cum. I was on the verge of cumming myself and wanted to feel his hot seed deep inside me, but again he pulled out and rolled me over onto my stomach.

Getting angry at another missed opportunity I turned to look at him and called him a bastard, I was frustrated and tired of being built up close to cumming for him to stop. I asked him if he was going to be a real man and make me cum, before I snapped and told him I could do a better job with a Country Cocktail bottle than he was doing.

Seeing the look on his face I realized I had crossed a line and before I could say anything else he slapped my ass so hard I let out a cry. Grabbing my hips, he lifted my ass up off the mattress and then taking a hold of my hair he forced my face hard into the pillow before slapping both of my ass cheeks numerous times. Each smack was so hard I let out a cry of pain as the sting of each one ripped through my body.

I tried to lift my head in protest but it was being held down with force as he went from slapping my ass to finger fucking my pussy, sticking one, then two fingers inside me. Working his fingers in and out of me I felt the extra pressure of a third then a fourth finger stretching me wider until it honestly felt like his whole hand was inside me.

Continuing to finger fucked my pussy he let go of my hair and reached around my waist to rub and pinch my clit while also licking my gapping ass. My mind was in shock with what was happening but my body was close to cumming as he fucked me with his hand. Starting to shake I began to let out sounds of pleasure into the pillow and sensing my arousal he slowed his action and pulled his hand out of my pussy.

Getting angry at yet another missed orgasm I was about to snap at him once more when my thoughts of anger were stopped by the sudden feeling of his cock penetrating my ass. Grabbing the back of my hair he lifted my head, turning it to the side, he told me to open my eyes and look into the mirror. As my eyes focused in the dim morning light, I saw the mirror standing in the corner of the room and in its reflection was Tom fucking me in the ass.

I was on my knees, shoulders pressed to the mattress, my ass high in the air with him kind of standing or crouching behind me, I could see his cock sliding in and out of my asshole. Looking at me via the reflection he said, "does it feel better than a glass bottle, or do you need something bigger?" Embarrassed I said nothing and just staired back at him.

Fucking me hard with a few more deep thrusts I watched as he withdrew his cock and replaced it with his hand, pushing, two, three then four fingers into my ass each time with a twisting motion, and with each twist I could feel my ass stretch wider. Turning away from the mirror I closed my eyes and bit the pillow, I humming and moaning through the weird pleasure of discomfort.

As my mind and body started to respond I worked through the pain into a trance until I felt a pop of relaxation in my asshole. Turning to look back at the mirror I saw unbelievably Tom's whole hand was being rammed in and out of my asshole. Going up to his wrist, before coming out to his finger tips and back in, the feeling and sight were electric.

Watching myself in the mirror was surreal, I knew it was me but at the same time it was like watching someone's whore being fisted on the internet. But it was me and I was the whore.

Tom caught me looking into the mirror and making eye contact he removed his hand from my ass and began to push it hard into my pussy, pulling it out and ramming it back into my ass, deep to his wrist and then back into my pussy. Each time he got deeper until he was also wrist deep inside my pussy.

Working back and forth between both holes my body was on fire and I was full of all types of emotions and building to an explosive orgasm. The experience of watching this whore in the mirror being fist fucked in both holes was amazing and I found myself reaching around to play with my clit while Tom continued to alternate his hand from my pussy to my ass.

Tom then repositioned himself behind me and while withdrawing his fist from my ass, he began to push his other hand into my pussy and with little wiggles he inserted it all the way in. I couldn't believe what I was watching as he worked his arms like a steam train, fist fucking both holes stimulatingly, one in, one out, getting faster each time. My body feeling every sensation of his actions and my mind separating what I was watching as if it was on video.

Pushed beyond my limit I began to let out a loud long "Oh my God" as Tom bought me to the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. I fell forward as his hands continued to work in and out of my holes. My feet cramping and my whole-body convulsing, I was in absolute euphoria, my eyes rolled back in my head, my pussy and anal muscles clenching and spasming around his hands.

To say my pussy gushed was an understatement. The bed and Tom were covered in my cum juices. I couldn't control my body or my sounds in anyway as wave after wave of electricity rocked my body.

Tom continued to work his hands into me awhile longer until I had to stop him so my body would stop shaking. I could still feel my pussy and ass muscles twitching as he laid down beside my wasted body, giving me a kiss and a wicked smile. Smiling back, I was too exhausted to do anything, my muscles ached and I couldn't explain to you what my pussy and ass felt like, they were just two gaping holes of pleasure at that point.

I remember having a wicked smile on my face as I watched Tom's naked ass walk to the bathroom for a shower. Stripping the sheets and quilt off the bed, I used a couple of towels from the bathroom and attempted to clean up the mess I'd made. Sneaking out naked across the hall to the linen cupboard I grabbed a clean bed sheet.

Laying down on clean sheets I was feeling very tired and used. It was 7:30 am, I knew I needed to get up soon and shower before heading home, but I was exhausted and I ended up falling asleep just as Tom came back from the shower laying naked with me.

12