Becoming an Anal Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The second event into becoming an anal slut!
4.7k words
4.65
8.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To fully appreciate this second story, please read "Becoming an Anal Slut" first. This story is based on fiction and is for entertainment purposes only.

Saturday morning, the day after Brad and Jennifer had seduced Stevie and created their anal slut, the home telephone rang. Jennifer was in the kitchen nude as always, preparing a fruit bowl for her and Brad's breakfast, when she answered the call.

"Good morning, whom am I speaking with?" Jennifer said after removing the telephone from the wall mount.

Good morning, Jennifer! This is Stevie!" An excited and very happy Stevie replied over the telephone.

Well, Stevie did you make it home last night safely?"

"Yes, I did! I am calling to thank you and Brad for a wonderful evening!" Said Stevie with a very cheerful tone in his voice. "I want you and Brad to know, I will not say anything about last night to anyone ever." Added Stevie.

"Thank you, Stevie, that is very kind of you to do that." Jennifer replied not really thing about word getting out that her and Brad are somewhat swingers. "When are you coming back to visit us again, Stevie?"

"I was hoping we could do the same thing tonight. I really enjoyed what you and Brad did to me." Jennifer and Stevie talked briefly but discussed future events like last night. After the telephone call ended, Jennifer told Brad, who was also still nude from last night, about their conversation. Brad was also excited to learn Stevie desired to do it again real soon.

Brad told Jennifer as they ate their fruit bowl, "We must go by the store today and see Stevie while we shop for dinner." Jennifer agreed and after the kitchen was clean and the couple dressed, they went into town.

They parked the truck in the grocery store parking lot, Stevie was already outside and came to greet them as he was gathering shopping carts.

"Hello Brad and Jennifer." Said Stevie with a bright smile on his face. Stevie walked up to Brad and reached out his hand to shake Brad's hand. When Jennifer approached, she hugged Stevie and applied a little more breast than usual to Stevie's chest.

"Hello, Stevie!" Said Jennifer excitedly. "Don't you look all rested and happy this morning."

"Yes, I feel wonderful Jennifer." Replied Stevie. Then keeping his voice almost to a whisper, he moved closer to the couple and grabbed Brad by the arm to pull him nearer and said, "Do you think we could do it again, tonight, I really like that experience."

Brad and Jennifer quickly smiled and looked into each other's eyes, as they both knew they wanted to fuck and suck Stevie again. Brad moved over to Jennifer and put his arm around her shoulders. Allowing his hand to rest on Jennifer left breast. Jennifer paused for just a few seconds and looked at Stevie's reaction to see his expression change. Brad played into it by squeezing her breast fully and caused her nipple to stiffen. Then to expose the fruits of his labor, Brad moved his hand to his wife's shoulder and spoke. "Well sure Stevie. What time do you get off work?"

"I am off today at 3:30. Can I come and swim too?" Stevie was displaying his excitement and talked a little louder than before. His face started to redden; Jennifer could see Stevie was getting a rise in his trousers. So, Jennifer took the opportunity to have a little fun and pulled Stevie with his right arm to her left side. Wrapping her left arm around Stevie's waist, Jennifer positioned her left breast against Stevie's right arm and rubbed her hip across his ever-growing cock. Stevie's embarrassment was on full display now as Jennifer pressed her hip into Stevie's crotch. Brad smiled at what was happening and spoke up to lighten the situation and to keep everyone respectful in the parking lot. Pulling Jennifer away from Stevie's bulging cock and heading towards the front door of the store. Brad said, "Stevie you are welcome to come over after you get off work. And you may swim if you like." Brad continued walking towards the store with his arm over his wife's shoulders. Jennifer waved back at Stevie and said, "Be a good boy and get all the carts inside Stevie."

Brad and Jennifer both chuckled and entered the store. The couple selected their purchases and headed for the check out. They were pleased how Stevie was handling their secret so far and waited to see if he would come and bag their groceries. But another store associate, a beautiful young teen with big tits came over to bag their items. While Brad was unloading the cart, Jennifer watched the store associate bagging the purchases. The young teen moved with grace and placed each item in the bags with great care and precision not to damage anything. Her large breast moved delightfully under her work shirt with the store logo.

Jennifer had never noticed the young teen before and spoke to her while she worked.

"Good afternoon young lady!" Said Jennifer. "I was noticing your work as you bagged the groceries, I don't recall seeing you before today."

"Oh, no Ma'am, today is my first day on the floor." Replied the young teen. "My name is Cathy and your name Ma'am?" The young teen was very polite and looked up at Jennifer as she remained poised and carried on with her duties.

"Well, a pleasure to meet you, Cathy. My name is Jennifer, and this is my husband, Brad." Jennifer continued, "The store is very honored to have a beautiful young lady with great work ethics as you." Jennifer said this as she approached the teen to take in all the young teen had to offer. Jennifer was not shy about meeting new people and enjoyed the view of the body of this young teen. Jennifer wondered just how old this teen was, so she asked, "Are you in school Cathy?"

"Yes." Answered Cathy, continuing to finish bagging the remaining items. "I am enrolled at the college of medicine down the street."

"Oh, you are in college. You don't appear to be that old, Cathy."

Cathy chuckled and said, "Oh, thank you Jennifer, I am 22 and will be 23 in a month."

Jennifer crotch began to heat up, Cathy was turning Jennifer's desire button on full power. Although Jennifer had not had a female lover, the thoughts had creeped into her dreams. Cathy possessed the body that made Jennifer take more than a second look. The young lady's ass was plump and round, her waistline was tight and small causing her hips to look larger than they were. She was very attractive and had Jennifer lustful eyes upon her magnificent body.

After the last bag was loaded into the cart and the payment for the purchases completed, Brad and Jennifer headed for the truck in the parking lots. Stevie was gathering the last of the shopping carts near their truck when they saw him again.

Jennifer waved to Stevie, he jogged over to the couple smiling brightly and said, "Great to see you two today." He continued, "I hope we can have a repeat of last night again tonight." The young man said in almost a whisper, so only Brad and Jennifer could hear.

"Jennifer and I will be waiting near to pool when you arrive Stevie." Brad told the excited young man. Jennifer helped Brad load the purchases into the truck, then gave Stevie a hug before climbing into the truck from the driver's side, then sliding into the middle seat waiting for Brad to enter. Brad shook Stevie's hand and told him they would see him later.

As the couple drove home, they passed an adult sex toy store. The sight of the store made Jennifer think of purchasing a larger dildo for this evening. She looked over to Brad and said, "Honey, can we come back once the groceries are put away and buy some items from the adult sex toy store?"

"We sure can. What do you have in mind?" Brad asked, not sure what Jennifer was thinking. Now that she had a willing male slut to peg, he knew her anal sex desires would increase to a new high.

"The dildo I used on Stevie was small, I think he could take something a lot larger. Also, I want him to have an enema this time before we engage any further in our anal sex playtime."

"Great idea, honey." Said Brad as he grabbed his wife's left hand and moved it to his crotch to caress his half hard cock.

"I see someone is getting excited." Said Jennifer, now rubbing Brads cock to a very firm hard-on.

"As soon as we get the meat in the refrigerator, I want you to suck some cum out of my cock, dear." Brad said playfully but was very serious about having his wife give him a blow job.

After the last bag was empty and all the items were put away, Jennifer grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it and her bra off over her head. She then turned to Brad who eyes were wide open looking at his wife's beautiful tits. Jennifer wasted no time squatting in front of Brad and yanking his shorts and briefs down to his knees so she could fulfill his desire.

"I like where this is going." Brad told his wife.

"Well, I won't be as good as Stevie, but I can take the edge off the top." With that, Jennifer opened her mouth as wide as she could and sucked Brad cock hard into her mouth.

"You keep that up, I might cum in a few seconds." Brad warned as his wife looked up at him as she forced his cock to the back of her throat.

"Wow, this is a first!" Brad was shocked that his wife was now deep throating his cock for the first time. Jennifer removed the cock from her throat, but the head remained in her mouth as she sucked Brad's cock like Stevie did! Jennifer dove back down Brad's cock again until her nose was smashed into his neatly trim pubic hairs. She started to hum as she held his cock deep in her throat. Coming back up for air, Jennifer felt Brad was about to cum, so she turned up the action and suck the head of Brad's cock, while she stroked his shaft with both hands. Not being able to withstand the pleasure, Brad came with force, sending 5 ropes of hot cum into Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer had her lips tightly wrapped around Brad's cock and swallowed as much as she could before cum started to leak from her lips and slid out her mouth and down upon her naked breasts.

Not wanting to torture Brad, Jennifer licked the tip of his cock, with only one hand remaining on the shaft and worked the lower half of his cock.

"Did you enjoy that, Brad?" Jennifer already knew the answer, but she had to ask just to hear him say it.

"That was fucking awesome." Brad said looking down at his wife. Cum still on her face and breasts. Brad helped his wife to her feet. Then he did something he had never done. Brad bent at the waist and scooped up his cum off his wife's breasts with his tongue. Once Brad was satisfied her breasts were clean of his cum, he spent a few seconds of licking and sucking her nipples while he was in the area. Brad then proceeded to lick Jennifer's face clean as well. Then kissed his wife's lips with the passion she deserved for her outstanding blow job performance.

After the couple broke their kiss, Jennifer responded, "That was a first, honey! You have never eaten your own cum before."

"Well after sucking Stevie's cock and taking his many loads of cum, I guess I am now a cock sucking cum eating lover!" They both chuckled and embraced each other.

After a quick clean-up, the couple departed home to purchase whatever Jennifer had in mind for this evening's event with Stevie. When they arrived at the adult sex toy store only three vehicles were in the parking lot. Exiting the truck, Brad stopped Jennifer while she was still seated in the driver's section of the bench seat. "Hey honey, remove your bra." Brad politely asked his wife.

"What!" Jennifer was shocked by Brad's request.

"Yes sweetie, it will be fun to watch the other people stare at your beautiful body. Come on, you have on a tank top." Jennifer looked all around before she pulled the straps down and reached behind her back under the tank top to unhook the bra. Freeing her breasts from the bra cups by pulling it from under the front of tank top. She was now free and smiled at Brad and said, "Okay, I will do it for you, honey."

Smiling, Jennifer slides out of the truck, as her feet touch the pavement her breast bounced. Every step she and Brad took, holding hands like two school kids, Jennifer was aware of the motion of her free-flowing tits. The warm sun felt arousing on her thin material covered nipples. But once they entered the store, her nipples went on high alert. The A/C was pumping out cool air and the change in temp caused a spectacular show with her breasts flowing under her top.

"What are we here for dear?" Brad asked Jennifer.

"I will know when I see it." Is all Jennifer could say. Twenty minutes later, Jennifer had selected a 1 3/4" girth 8" long strapless dildo with inflatable bulb, a 2" girth 10" long lifelike dildo, anal lube, and an enema kit. As the couple walked the isles, only the saleswoman and an old man looking at the DVDs was in their area, no other customers had entered the store. At the check-out, the saleswoman was checking out Jennifer while making small talk and flirting a lot. Brad just stood back and issued the credit card for payment. They gathered their purchase and headed for the exit. The old man had made his way to the exit and was standing there admiring Jennifer body. The old man grinned and wished them a good day.

On their way home, Brad was smiling and holding Jennifer hand while driving the truck. "That was fun, honey. Did you like going braless in public?" Brad asked Jennifer.

"Yes, I did. I have never gone braless in public before. Why did you want me to do that today?" Jennifer was curious about Brad's request. The couple was always respectful in public, it was only when they were at home or driving on rural roads would Jennifer go free without a bra and sometimes no top at all. But being high up in the 4X4 raised truck, she was very safe from being totally exposed.

"Since today had been a day of first, I thought we do one more first and have you go braless in a safe place." Replied Brad. As they exited the city limits, Jennifer went one up and removed her tank top completely. Brad approved with a smile as they drove down the rural road heading home.

At 4:15 Stevie walked around the side of the house towards the swimming pool. He carried a backpack and was smiling when he saw the couple at the pool, nude just like before.

"Hello everybody!" Said Stevie, waving at the couple, who looked up after making out at the pool edge. Stevie had changed into a polo shirt and slack shorts. His toned legs and arms were on full display. Stevie also had a bit of a stride in his step.

"Welcome, Stevie." Brad called out looking in the direction of the young man. Jennifer next to her husband smiling big and happy to see Stevie, her new anal slut.

Stevie sat his backpack down on the pool deck and began to strip off his clothing. The couple were shocked but did not say anything to deter Stevie's bold move. Once Stevie was standing nude in front of the couple, he folded his clothing neatly, then put his shoe in first and clothing on top inside the backpack. He stepped into the pool nearest to Jennifer and hugged her. His semi hard cock slid against Jennifer's left thigh, causing her to blush. Her nipple became erect immediately, Jennifer was lost for words, but her body said everything she felt. Stevie broke the hug and went around Jennifer to hug Brad for the first time today. Their embrace lasted almost a full minute. Brad was caressing Stevie's back as Stevie stood holding Brad around the neck, loving Brad's touch on his tan wet body. The two men ended their embrace but remain touching and smiling. Both of their cocks were now showing how they were feeling.

"Let's go inside and get this party started." Jennifer broke the silence and walked in between the two fellows and exited the pool. Once inside the house, Jennifer explained to Stevie what she had planned for him and took him to the bathroom for his first ever enema. Stevie was excited to have Jennifer clean him out, but most of all give his asshole the attention he desired.

The enema went well for Stevie's first time and now he was ready to show Brad what he wanted next. Stevie went back into the bedroom where Brad was lying on the bed on his left side. Stevie crawled up to Brads cock, without using his hands, took Brad's cock in his mouth and began to suck it softly. Brad rolled onto his back and allowed Stevie to have his will with his cock. Brad's cock was rock hard, Stevie was enjoying the girth in his mouth as he deep throated Brad's cock. Stevie held Brad's cock deep in his throat savoring the fullness within. When Stevie backed off his cock, he inhaled deeply and dove back for another deep invasion of his throat. Brad was loving Stevie's boldness and his dick assault.

Stevie was at the edge of the king size bed on his elbows and knees sucking Brad's cock like a $20.00 whore. Jennifer took this opportunity to start her assault on Stevie's vacant asshole. Jennifer was playing with her pussy lips and clit while the men were engaged in the blow jobs. She already had enough of her own juices to insert the bulb end of her strapless dildo deep into her hot hunger hole. She pumped a large amount of anal lube into her left hand and stroked the 8" shaft ready for Stevie's butt hole. Jennifer walked up behind Stevie and asked, "Stevie are you ready for my cock?"

Stevie removed Brad's cock from his mouth and turned to look at Jennifer. The shocked look on Stevie's face was priceless, but the joy in his eyes told the truth.

"Wow, Jennifer!" An excited Stevie was more than ready. "Yes, Ma'am, I sure am. I did not know they even made something like that." Stevie moved closer to examine the fake cock protruding from Jennifer's vagina. Her juices were already seeping out of her and flowing down her inner thighs. Jennifer had pumped up the bulb inside her for a snug fit, almost making the dildo apart of herself. With every step, the dildo swayed in front of her.

"Well turn back around Stevie and continue what you were doing to my husband's penis."

Without hesitation, Stevie did just that. Sucking Brad's cock back into his mouth and bobbing his head up and down the full length of Brad's cock, Stevie was really enjoying this even more. Jennifer used her lubed left hand to work the anal lube into Stevie's anus. She started first by rubbing the outer ring with her entire hand, then inserting one finger all the way to the knuckle. Jennifer appeared shock that Stevie's asshole swallowed her entire finger. Stevie did not protest but instead rocked his hips back on the finger. Jennifer then removed the finger and sent two fingers back into Stevie for the next stroke. Stevie showed he liked that by moaning deeply with Brad's cock deep in his cock sucking throat. Jennifer starting sawing away at Stevie asshole, both enjoying the action being given and received. Brad was now getting near another orgasm and did not want to cum this early in the playtime and said, "Time out." Jennifer and Stevie both stopped and looked at Brad.

"I am on the edge, and I don't want to spoil the party by coming to soon, so I need to chill and watch you two enjoy each other." Brad said respectfully and did not want to spoil the fun.

Brad hopped off the bed and repositioned Stevie off the bed also. He had Stevie bend over the side of the bed with his legs spread wide. By doing this, it allowed Jennifer easy access to Stevie's hot back door. Stevie was excited and wiggled his butt at Jennifer to show her he was ready. Jennifer returned to massaging Stevie's anus with the anal lube. This time she started with three fingers instead of just two. Once again Stevie did not protest but remained focused on the pleasure entering his back door. Jennifer twisted her three fingers as she pushed deeper into Stevie's rectum, adding more anal lube. Stevie moaned and humped Jennifer's three fingers, trying to get them to go deeper into his love tunnel.

Brad sat on the opposite side of the bed watching the two have their fun. Jennifer was ready to insert her dildo into Stevie's hungry asshole. Again, she lined up the lubed head of her fake cock and pushed the head in. Waiting to receive a response from Stevie, she moved cautiously further into Stevie. Stevie showed his approval by pushing back to Jennifer. That is when Jennifer realized why the strapless dildo had become so popular. The bulb inside her vagina was stimulating her clit and sliding against her G-spot at the same time. The feeling for Jennifer was exciting and increasing her arousal to heights she had never known. Stevie arched his back and raised his head high as he began working the dildo deeper into his anus.

12