Becoming an Escort

Story Info
Military wife pushed into being a whore.
1.8k words
3.94
44.9k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on fact. SOME names have been changed, some gaps in knowledge have had to be filled with guess work. The main character Karen, is real, and has helped with the story.

It was Germany, in the eighties, in the military community. As often happened one could be called away at short notice or have to prepare to be. Shifts could demand sensible sleeping habits etc. But life outside work had to carry on, or we would all go mad.

Karen, mid twenties, six foot tall, built like Xena warrior princess but with larger breasts. A bit shy but trying to fit in, sometimes unable to argue her side, nervous in new company.

We were at a new year party in the married quarters in Wickwrath, a flat belonging to an army couple, Diane and Kevin. Karen had meant to wear a white blouse with a shortish black skirt, unfortunately, I spilled coffee on it and last second she had to substitute a boob tube. No strapless bra meant, no bra. Although Karen was on the back foot, I was very happy to show her off to new friends.

Karen showed lots of leg when sitting on the sofa or in an easy chair as her legs are very long and the seats were low. More than once I got a flash of pale blue panties as she sat or stood, and enjoyed her stockings and suspenders. I am certain others did too. Karen was drinking a fair bit as she was nervous in new surroundings, we had only arrived twelve weeks earlier.

Diane, the hostess, had on a black, shiny shoulder less dress and often showed too much cleavage for politeness, but no one complained. Well into the party a guy I didn't know said to Diane that she was a tease. Fancy keep flashing but not giving anyone a good look. Diane said maybe later, and seemed serious.

The party from upstairs popped down just after midnight to show some new year spirit. They had gone for a St. Trinians theme, lots of schoolgirl stuff. Pictures were taken of folks hugging and kissing etc. Strangers and friends alike. One girl hugged her man from the side and put her knee up to his waist and he had his hand on her thigh, serge knickers pushed up to show more.

One of the visitors took Karen in a similar pose for a photo, and she was to shy to refuse, so he had a very good feel of her thigh, above her stockings, and then, for another pic, grabbed her right breast with his left hand, and squeezed away happily. Encouraged by this, two other guys went for the same pose with Karen, who was blushing.

The third guy not only made the most of getting his hand up my wife's thigh, he even managed to stroke her crotch briefly, which made her blush more and take a sharp breath. When he went for her breast he pushed his hand up inside her boob tube to maul her breast, which put a surprised and embarrassed look on her face, and got a small cheer from onlookers. He then snogged her briefly before letting her go, blushing profusely.

Karen needed a drink after that and stayed in the kitchen until upstairs had gone. She said she was alright and sort of enjoyed it, and I could see her nipples were very hard. As was I. Karen was drinking quite a bit.

Kevin came over and said it was all very well Karen kissing visitors, but she had not kissed the host yet, and it was now well into new year. I agreed and so Kevin got to kiss Karen as she leaned against a counter, and fondled her rear end. He then moved his hand up to her breast and fondled that for a short while, before wishing Karen a happy new year and going away. Karen was left with a confusing look on her face, and had a drink.

A bit later we were in the lounge, Karen standing next to me near the sofa, some bloke bent down from the sofa to look up Karen's skirt. A voice exclaimed it was now later. So how about Diane showing her tits like she promised. A call of support for this rose up.

"OK, OK," Diane near shouted. Why just me. Well, it was her that promised. She had not promised, just said maybe. That was being considered as a promise by some etc.

For about five seconds, Diane lowered her dress to show her bra less tits in all their glory. She got a big cheer. Someone said they were not bad but better were present. Diane took this as a challenge of course. Naturally it was Karen, stood only two feet from where Diane had displayed, who was chosen as the best opposition and a viewing of her chest was called for. Even Kevin said Diane was in trouble on this one. He got a stern look.

A blushing Karen got no help from me and so, after a little persuasion, agreed to a joint viewing for the experts to decide. On a count of three both girls lowered their tops to show their charms. They had to keep them out until a decision was made.

Kevin was asked which felt the best as he ought to know, he was seen in the kitchen of course. He made a cowardly withdrawal for his own safety and a number of offers were made to do a comparison. Someone grabbed each girl from behind and began to weigh the respective handfuls. Karen was red, and her nipples, like Diane's, were hard.

The judges swapped over, weighed, and called the next judges forward. Diane asked how many judges they expected to use and was told as many as were needed. She was blushing slightly now too.

The next judges came in from the front.

Both girls had been given drinks during the weigh in, Karen's went quickly and was refilled. This time one breast was weighed while the other was cupped and the nipple sucked, making Karen's eyes nearly pop out. The sucking was for several seconds and then the judges swapped nipples.

Of course the judges then had to swap girls to compare, and after that they went to a corner to discuss.

It seemed perfectly natural for someone to start massaging breasts, stood behind each girl and fondling, flicking nipples, and then I saw matey on the sofa with his hand up Karen's skirt. He must have been rubbing her crotch for a little while, and Karen seemed a bit misty eyed. A look of pleasure on her face.

By now there were a few couples about in a clinch of some kind, lots of groping. Some girls had more than one admirer as they were out numbered.

Karen was swaying a little, one breast was being sucked and the other groped from behind. I saw a reddening of her décolletage which meant she was coming. Matey on the sofa was finger blasting her now and I could hear the wet noises as she groaned out her come. Her knees went and she was carefully manhandled to the ground where her panties were removed and her skirt raised to join her top, around her middle.

A head appeared in my wife's crotch as I noticed a brunette unzipping my flies. Diane was on her knees blowing someone else. I held the head on my dick as I pumped her face, and watched as Karen came again. The guy licking her then moved up to mount her.

It was fantastic to see Karen on her back with a total stranger banging away at her slit. Her face was screwed up in ecstasy and another guy was playing with a breast.

I saw her legs fold around the guy fucking her and then felt my own seed rising, I grabbed the head on my dick more firmly and then blasted into the woman's mouth, and she swallowed most of one of my biggest comes ever.

I half fell half sat, and watched as a complete stranger gave three or more hard thrusts into Karen, grunting with each one, obviously shooting his come deep in her slit without any thought of protection. And Karen came with a loud shout seconds later.

When they had both recovered a bit, my wife was briefly uncovered while a new guy took up position between her legs, and just rammed into her. Karen took it like a whore, and snogged back at him while he banged her. Diane had vanished, two other girls were being fucked on the floor, and someone took pictures.

Karen had at least four cocks empty into her snatch and one in her mouth, before I was mounted by another girl and gave her all the lust I had built up watching my wife being a slut. When I had put my load into this girl I looked for Karen who had disappeared. I found her on a bed.

Several guys were in there, some had obviously been fucking, whom I could not tell. Others were clearly waiting for a go at Karen, who was herself in some kind of dream state I thought. Her eyes were glazed over and she was more, being used, in mouth and pussy, than jointly fucking with anyone. She must have taken a dozen cocks, and those only the ones up her snatch.

It was two days before we properly talked. Karen was so very embarrassed, and a bit scared I was angry. I was excited and horny, and hoped this was not the only time something like this would happen. Knowing that, Karen was a lot happier and admitted she might very well try another such night, nerves permitting.

Just as well.

A few days later I came home from work to find Karen drinking tea with Diane. Karen looked worried, Diane looked a little cocky.

One of the party guests developed photos at home, no digital then, and Diane had brought some from the party to show us. A number of faces were smudged out, but not Karen's. In a lot of them it was clear Karen was in slut heaven, and it was not just one man banging her etc. One guy was hairier than a gorilla, something Karen hates, and yet she was happily letting him fuck her, her legs wrapped firmly round him. Another guy was shooting come on her face, another dislike normally, but she was smiling.

We were both getting a bit turned on looking at Karen whoring, and then Diane dropped the bombshell. Karen would now be working as an escort, under Diane's guidance, or the pictures would go the the powers that be, making all kinds of hell for us. This kind of immoral behaviour being unacceptable in the military at this time, to the extent I could probably be shot at dawn.

Times were about to get interesting, and you know what the Chinese say about that!

P.S. We never got the vote on the breasts.