Becoming Anya’s Toy: Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, no, Anya, you can't!" I answered, anxious. She couldn't be serious. She had to be saying that to push my buttons. It must have been role-playing. Yet, I had never seen her like that. Her hips had started rocking sensually back and forth on her hand.

"I can do whatever I want. Your cock is mine now." She smiled. "Of course, if you are a good boy and do what I say, I may unlock you sooner."

She struck a nerve. I didn't know if it was a game or not. My cock was trying to riot in its cage. But the device was merciless, preventing any erection. Looking down, I gasped at the sight of it. A string of precum was slowly escaping towards the floor. Sinking increasingly into a submissive state, I heard myself reply: "Yes, please. Anything, honey. Anything."

Anya hadn't stopped watching me like a feline hunting its prey, alternating between my face and the chastity device. Amused, she said: "Oh my god, honey! Look at your squashed-up cock!" She tried to contain a laugh. "It is dribbling precum through the bars of its prison. Poor baby!" She continued, exaggerating a pouting expression.

She slid her panties on her soft legs and raised her skirt, showing me her glistening pussy. "Is that what you want? For a merciless wife to keep you locked up while she teases you? Do you want me to make all your twisted fantasies a reality?" She asked.

"Yes! Yes, please," I replied, mad with lust.

"So you want me to make you an obedient submissive husband! I want to hear it, Mike. Beg for it!" She said. At that moment, she knew I was hers, that she could make me say or do anything.

"Please, make me an obedient submissive husband, honey!" I pleaded sincerely.

"Careful what you wish for, darling!" She said with an evil smile. "How about that horny pussy of mine? Who is going to pleasure it if you are locked? That doesn't seem fair! Unless, of course, I make you-" She paused, "- a cuckold!".

My heart dropped in my chest. My state of arousal reached an impossible new high. I looked at her with wide eyes.

Satisfied with her effect, she laughed. "Well, is it really what you want, Mike? For your wife to sleep with another man while she keeps you locked up?"

I couldn't speak. I was so torn, yet so excited. There was only one way forward. I found the courage to say "yes" almost inaudibly.

"I didn't hear you, honey!" Anya said. "What is it that you want?"

"I want you to make me a cuckold," I answered, looking down at the precum leaking from the cage. I couldn't believe I had said those words.

"Wouldn't that make you jealous? Another man enjoying my body. Another bigger and better cock exploring my holes?" She teased.

"Oh my god, Anya. I'd be extremely jealous, but it turns me on so bad!" I replied truthfully.

"You are so naughty! What husband wants his wife to do all that to him? Look how horny you made me. Now, crawl over and pleasure me," She ordered as she laid back on the bed, her legs up and her thighs spread wide.

I moved forward on all four, hypnotized by the view she was giving me. In normal circumstances, I would have taken my time, taking in all I could. I would have teased her first, picking up the pace slowly. But these were not normal circumstances. I felt like a crazed animal. Grabbing her hips with both hands, I lowered my head, touched my lips to her abdomen, and kissed my way down to find the top of her lips under her light bush. She scooted forward so that her pussy was right on the edge of the bed. I inhaled her intoxicating smell. I touched my lips to her folds and felt that incredible slickness. Then my tongue reached out and lightly flicked her lips apart, separating them, feeling the additional inter slickness inside.

I went in deeper and felt a flood of her cream. I couldn't believe how wet the last hours had made her. She was soaking. I licked her pussy, as I never have. I buried my face in it, trying to lick as deeply as possible, wanting to taste all of her. Lust was overtaking me, and I could feel my ears going flush, then my entire head and body. I had always loved licking Anya, but her new mindset lifted the experience to some altered state.

I started pressing my tongue hard, from the entrance of her vagina, up to her clitoris, back and forth. Her hips responded, her legs opened wider, and her moans picked up. My saliva added to how wet she already was.

It didn't take her long to get close to an orgasm. Anya said, "My ass. Do my ass!"

Surprised by her naughty request but mad with lust, my tongue kept its frenzy on her dripping pussy as I lowered my head slowly, an inch at a time, towards her asshole. It was the second time I tasted what seemed forbidden in two days. It made me feel below her and more submissive. I could feel my cock straining against the cage. She grabbed my head firmly and pressed it against her hole. Whimpering, I started licking as hard as I could. From where I was, I could see her swollen pussy starting to throb. Her eyes were closed, and her eyebrows frowned in a focused expression. Her mouth was half open, and she was panting.

She started rubbing her clitoris hard in a circular pattern. I could feel she was on the brink of a shattering orgasm. "That's it, eat your wife's ass while she keeps you locked up!" Anya hissed like she was possessed. "I'm going to c... Ahh! I'm coming!" She screamed. Her entire sex started to throb. A small gush of fluid dripped from Anya and on my nose. In a trans, she rode her climax in a long moan. I had never seen her have such a big one. I put it on the sexual tension built up during the day, but I couldn't avoid thinking her new dominating role had something to do with it. After a while, she stopped playing with herself and used one of her feet to push me away. From my kneeling position, I fell backward on the carpet. I felt like an object, discarded after it fulfilled its purpose. Yet, that was turning me on. My cock was fighting to get out of the chastity device, but there was no escape. It was dripping precum. My face was a mess, full of Anya's wetness.

She rolled on her side. "That was so good, honey..." She mumbled, exhausted. I could see she would pass out in no time if that was not already the case. Laying down on the floor, I breathed, trying to calm down. A few minutes later, I went to the bathroom to clean up. My balls felt so heavy--the prison's grip around them constantly reminded me of my situation. The sensation of constant horniness seemed like heaven and hell simultaneously.

I got to bed next to Anya, hugging her from behind. Her body was warm and soft against mine. My cage pressed against her ass. It felt so close, yet so far. Drifting in and out of a mix of erotic dreams and thoughts for a few hours, I finally found some rest.

12