Becoming Busty Campus Sissy

Story Info
A college boy is feminized by his bbc roomate.
9.2k words
4.63
10.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elijah opened his prized package with considerable restraint. It was a new VR unit, not a particularly recent model, but it was his. The ripped cardboard on the floor of his dorm room being proof of that. He set the machine up, verified all was running smoothly, and groaned as he realized he hadn't installed any programs or games yet. Ah well, first comes the work. He began installing in his computer some 3D visualization software, as an aspiring 24 year old engineer, that would really streamline his work.

He stretched his arms, shirt rising, letting his chubby belly show. The bathroom door swung open, his roommate Tyrell coming out with a tiny towel around his waist.

"This is the shit," he exclaimed relaxed, steamy from the hot shower.

Elijah gathered himself quickly. It wasn't that Tyrell displayed any aggressiveness towards his, anything but. Sure he was a bit rough around the edges, he just couldn't help but feel awkward around him. Even now, the steam accentuated his dark-skinned godly physique, broad shoulders, hairless pecs, bulging biceps and a throbbing- Oh well, looks like the towel was a tad small for his endowment.

Elijah looked away embarrassed. Tyrell revelled in that, moving closer to him, inspecting the new hardware.

"Hey man, this came today?"

"Y-yeah, ordered it a while ago. What do you think Ty?"

He grinned, "This is the shit."

He dressed and they went to class together. They'd known each other for a year, he also didn't enter college right after high school, being 26 himself.

They were both good college students, and that bugged Elijah. Not in a bad way, but everyone needs to have a strong point, he thought. Yet Ty had more than he was 'allowed', he was smart, tall, muscular, athletic, social, ambitious, charming...Elijah didn't like thinking that way though, and didn't like this awkwardness he felt, hoping to make it go away and relax around his friend, like a normal human being.

After class, at lunch, Elijah sat next to some other random people, while Tyrell found his usual group, some folks from a fraternity called HPN. He was welcome to join their company anytime, but didn't feel confident enough to do so.

During the next days the VR headset saw a lot of use. It was a different kind of liberating joy to handle, the games were pretty good too. However, after a while, it started showing errors, shutting down on its own. He asked Tyrell, and he took it to one of his friends, a programmer at the HPN, and brought it back like new. Elijah resumed using it, yet something was different. We could swear that at random intervals, faint audio played in the background. Not anything in particular, something like female voices speaking in low tones. It stopped whenever it neared the line of being freaky.

Some other times, different noises could be heard, noises like moaning, heavy breathing, slapping. Whenever Elijah stopped whatever he was doing or listening and stood his breath, any sounds ceased. He wasn't even sure it was coming from the headset or another dorm room. However, one thing was certain, those sounds were soon making him horny.

"What would it feel like...if I played porn in these?" He wondered.

It'd be a lie if he said he didn't wonder from the start, yet now it was becoming more than a curiosity, a yearning.

One day he was sure he'd have the room to himself for a few hours, he loaded up some spicy videos. There were categories especially for VR, and they looked delectable. Booted the headset and sat on the couch. A video popped in the top of the list, and without giving much thought, clicked it, as if embarrassed to take more time to look. A digital woman kneeled in front of him in an spacious room, a view of a beach outside, waves slowly caressing the sun-bleached sandy coast. His body impeccable, sculpted my master artisans, he smiled, at least for a moment he was rid of his flabby self.

The woman looked with passion, with need, crawled towards the viewer, placing her delicate hands on his legs.

"Stroke your legs"

An imperceptible voice beckoned him, and he humoured it, it felt good to synchronize his movements to the woman, his visual stimuli finding physical purchase. The woman's hand moved between his thighs and onto his cock. He jerked in time with the video, sensing an orgasm building up.

Something changed, didn't notice when, but the view had a pastel filter on top, making everything more and more pink. Grand spirals appeared gradually, with words flashing on top.

"Want to feel good"

"Do as the girl does"

"On her knees"

"Throbbing in your hand"

"Feel it close"

"Cum"

"Cum"

"CUM"

He jerked furiously, forgetting to get a paper towel, cumming all over his belly. After a lot of panting, Elijah removed the headset, unburdening his head from the device and its machinations. It was one of the most intense yet serene experiences.

A few days passed, before he tried it again. It was a whole new world, the videos that popped up were similar in nature, must have logged his view history. An intense sense of euphoria and lust overrode his reasoning, as he saw the same pink mist descend into view. Must be from the same creator, he thought.

Now the video constantly swapped between first person view and clips of women pleasing cocks

"Sense the fingers around your cock"

"Feel the cock"

"Enjoy the cock"

"Please the cock"

"Be a good boy"

The messages kept going, Elijah pumping his cock with a sense of duty and adoration he hadn't before, he wanted to please his cock, make himself feel as good as his cock.

The feeling rose steadily like a roller-coaster nearing the top of the track, then inevitably erupted vigorously all over him. Raising the headset, feeling exhausted, he was greeted with Tyrell sitting across him on his bed, looking at his phone. Blood rose to his cheeks, he saw what he'd been doing, but why didn't he say anything? More so, wasn't he supposed to be back after at least two hours?

"Umm, I uhh, Ty..." He scrambled.

Tyrell rose his gaze to look at him.

"Hey man, look like you done," he said grinning.

Elijah looked down at his exposed genitals and cum-covered self in shame.

"I uhh, thought you'd be back later."

"What do you mean, it's 8 pm already."

Already 8? He looked at his phone, indeed it was, two hours had passed at a moment's notice. How didn't he realize it?

He stayed silent for a while, his hazy mind trying to comprehend this situation.

"I- I'm sorry you saw that."

Tyrell looked initially confused, then relaxed.

"Hey man, no sweat. It's no big deal, we're both dudes after all."

Elijah could have sworn he saw a tiny smirk.

On his was to the bathroom Ty asked, "Hey, mind if I use that console of yours sometime?"

That surprised Elijah, "S-sure," he replied.


Some time passed, but Elijah couldn't take his mind out of the VR sessions. They were so tantalizingly available, a window to his desires. As he returned to the dorm, determined for another session, someone beat him to it. He saw Tyrell naked on the couch, not reacting, wearing the headset. He was slowly pumping his enormous 9 inch monster, with complete disregard, or ignorance probably, of his friend's arrival.

Elijah moved silently and awkwardly to the bathroom. Closing the door, he realized there weren't many places to go, their dorm room had 2 beds, each with its desk, a small bathroom, and a wardrobe next to it. He weighed his options for a while, he could wait it out here, but that would be just tiresome. Maybe get out and come back later? It was dark, he was tired and had work to do. Only reasonable solution in his mind was to just sit on his desk and do his work, that way, he'd show Tyrell that they were on equal footing and it wouldn't be as weird anymore. He saw him, now it was his turn.

Elijah walked out to the sounds of beating flesh and sat on his desk. His headset had a pretty large cable, meaning you could have it hooked up and be on either desk or bed. He took out his supplies and books, trying to focus, but to no avail.

Tyrell was jerking at full mast, his entire body on display. Strong chest heaving slightly at the exertion, flexing bicep tapering down to a thick forearm, his large hand curling around his sizeable, veiny black cock. His erection framed by chiselled abs, standing on top of toned muscular thighs, truly uncommon beauty, he admired. His gaze drawn again to the colossal dick, so thick and meaty, tiny beads of precum rolling down the shaft, slathered along its entirety.

There was something mesmerizing about this, this whole act of cock being pleased completely absorbed him. Tight grip moving up and down, softly squishing the skin, making soft wet sounds. Then it reached its zenith, Tyrell ejaculated onto his body, thick, potent sperm unloading from his rising testicles, globes of such virile masculinity. Elijah was entranced by the sheer amount of jizz and essence of the cock, only now noticing his own member stifling in his pants. He quickly got up, trying to hide his erection, as Tyrell took off the headset.

"Oof man, that toy of yours is amazing, thanks."

"D-don't mention it."

He tried to make sense of this event and his reaction. He wasn't gay, he just...appreciated his friend. He had spent so long feeling...not really jealousy, nothing malicious, just... that he was lacking. In comparison at least. And the whole...penis thing, he attributed it to 'empathy', seeing someone feel good from his cock made his cock feel good too.

The next days he didn't get to use the VR, and it tolled on him. A constant desire, a promised experience he was beginning to acquire a taste for. Ty seemed fine, that man was a beast of confidence. Sure he had a girlfriend, that maybe helped too. After a few more days, Elijah could not contain himself. At night, he plugged the machine in and laid in bed, the long cord allowed it easily.

Another video. This time it wasted no time evolving into a pink haze of gorgeous bodies and an auditory torrent of fleshy, sucking sounds, entwined with sensual moans. He grabbed his cock, but didn't want to risk waking Tyrell, so instead of jerking, he rubbed the cockhead through the fabric. It felt so naughty, doing that while his friend slept a few feet away, being in a completely different universe of sexual succumbing.

He kept going, more and more, the images of beautiful women and men, all sizes and types assaulting his senses. Lost in a dance of bodies, unable to separate the joy of admiring the female from the male.

His alarm clock rang, waking him up, he'd slept with the VR on. He thought against it initially, but he couldn't deny he wanted it. It felt so peaceful to sleep like that, he usually struggled a bit, but now he was covered in a blanket of serenity and purpose, lulling him to fall asleep. So he did it again. And again.

Every night he plugged in, sinking in a sea of endless depravity and calmness, a mix of suggestion and affirmation. Between the boundaries of consciousness all reservations crumbled, giving way to pure unadulterated desire and pleasure. He wanted more and more. Soon his subconscious wrapped its tendrils around his waking mind, whispering of pure sex, more women, more breasts, more asses, more thighs, more muscles, more cocks. Fleshy, juicy, throbbing, sloppy nectar.

Quite a few times, Tyrell used the VR and jerked openly, even urging Elijah to do so too, but he was far too reserved for that. Also, Elijah was preoccupied at that time, doing that very thing, but in secret. At first it bothered him a bit that Ty used the headset that often, but now he felt it was the right thing to do. He deserved to feel as good as he did at nights. Whenever Ty jerked on the VR, Elijah jerked at Ty. It felt so hot, getting off at the thought of pleasure his friend received, at the pleasure his BBC received, at the view of his godly body, He was happy, instead of feeling jealous of his friend, he was finally admiring, as he should be.

Sometimes Tyrell's girlfriend came along, she was really pretty, not the peak of conventional beauty, which Ty could easily score, but they really liked each other. Often they would lay at night together, cuddling, making out and plainly having sex, while Elijah would pretend not to hear, be asleep, quietly rubbing his own penis. They were about to drastically change the landscape for him.

It was late afternoon, all three were just hanging out at the dorm room, many times the conversation moved towards naughty notions, teasing Elijah. Bea, Ty's girlfriend, flirted hard with Ty, hinting at some action happening soon. Tyrell got up meaning to take a bath, Elijah got up, meaning to leave them alone, when Bea grabbed his hand. "Hey, leavin' so fast?" Elijah stammered a bit, not quite understanding. She threw a knowing glance at Tyrell, he smiled going in the bathroom. "You know, you are a pretty cool guy," she said, "Ty and I were thinking about trying some new things too, with someone else."

She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, leaving her blue bra on and spread her legs, unveiling her matching blue panties underneath. She was really pretty and curvy, keeping her assets in balance with her frame. "While he is off to 'freshen up', would you mind getting me ready as well?" She asked raising one leg on the bed, giving a better view of her clothed pussy. Her voice sweet, juxtaposed to what she just asked. Elijah couldn't speak, it was like a fantasy given form, his own penis seemed more keen to believe though, rising swiftly. Bea smiled, rising her leg more, onto his shoulder, he needed just a bit of a push, she thought. Her foot slowly brought him on his knees and towards her.

His face inches away from her vagina, now her mound easily discernible through the fabric, and the heat felt all over his face. He leaned and kissed with the softest of touches, a smell of pure sex filling his nostrils. Under her gentle hand and commands, he kissed, licked, pinched and sucked everything inside the valley of her thighs. He took every moan and praise to heart, striving to provide the best pleasure he could.

"Good boy"

Such words made his heart flutter, further fuelling his drive to surpass himself, licking, sucking, probing his tongue with abandon, to the point it cramped. It was unreal, how such simple words, spoken so quietly could shake his core so much.

The bathroom door opened, Tyrell exited steaming, approaching the pair. "Mmm, just in time," Bea exclaimed, gently pushing Elijah away, who sat on the floor, rubbing his cramped jaw. Ty helped her out of the rest of her clothes and mounted her. His condom clad dick entering her easily, as the foreplay rendered her walls sleek. His powerful form shook the bed as they fucked in front of him, only now Elijah rubbed his ignored dick. "Ah, honey, don't be left out, mmm c-come over here," Bea beckoned him closer. Within moments she slid a condom on his cock and waved to get behind her, penetrating her ass. He complied, still dumbstruck.

Elijah slowly pierced her bottom, pushing his dick, taking care not to discomfort her, although it appears she's had her time with bigger ones. Moving his body felt awkward, so he let the experienced couple lead the dance. Her sphincter tightened around his member, gripping with an unprecedented force, while she bounced her hips on both men. Ty's hands helped her move with me vigour, clapping on the limp Elijah. In a sense, he thought, they were both fucking him.

Every thrust of Tyrell's caused Bea's body to twitch, squeezing Elijah tighter. As they all neared orgasm, Ty pushed them all on their backs, his strong arms gripping the sides of the bed, locking Elijah's head in the middle. He kissed Bea deeply, then picked speed, deciding to end intensely.

Elijah's vision was obscured by Bea's hair, lost in a haze nearing ecstasy, the couple's faces being inches away from his. Both him and Bea's bodies were bouncing in response to Ty's powerful thrusts, the animalistic grunts of exertion and primal sex driving him wild with unexplained desire. The way his hips rocked, it was almost as if Ty was fucking him by proxy.

They all exploded vigorously, moaning pleasurably in unison, blending their orgasm in one. After some heavy panting the couple kissed lovingly, while Bea removed both their condoms, emptying the contents into her mouth. Shortly after she kissed Elijah, who tasted the sticky, sloppy insides of her mouth. It was his cum, and...Ty's. And it was delicious.


The next time they had some group fun, the men spitroasted Bea, Ty fucking her pussy, as Elijah enjoyed her skilled fellatio. He steeled himself, tried his best to hold out, but her tongue assaulted him relentlessly, her mouth sucked his very being, coaxing out his cum. A few moments after unloading, she grabbed him and kissed him again, feeding him his semen.

Basking in the orgasm and the taste of cum, Elijah gawked on the sight of his friends. Their entwined bodies radiating pure sexual energy, their hands running across them, appreciating each other. In a moment of heightened bliss they came, Bea was on the pill, so Ty creampied her, coating her insides with gooey goodness.

Bea sat on the bed, heaving, turning her ass towards Elijah, "Ah ah, clean me up, ah, please?" He shyly leaned forward, sticking his tongue out, lapping on her vagina. Soon was gorging on her rear, hands on her hips, absorbing everything her pussy leaked. Just couldn't stop himself, it felt so right, so delicious, his oral worship so intense, she came again. "Fuu- uuuuck." After panting a bit, "How come you are single Eli? With that skill and enthusiasm, girls should be all over you."

Elijah blushed, "Ah well, I'm not exactly the epitome of attractive," touching his flabby belly.

"Chubby guys are delicious. But if it will make you feel better, why not hit the gym? Ty goes a lot, both for the exercise, and the dopamine fix."

Tyrell put a hand on his shoulder, "Wanna come over next time?"

His hand felt huge and warm on his shoulder, "Um, sure, why not?"


The gym was a place unknown and exciting to Elijah, he glanced at fit, muscular figures, male and female, all over the space.

He followed Ty to the changing rooms, watching him undress, gawking at his body that belonged here. He suddenly remembered he had to change too.

At the instruments, he followed Ty's suggestions, doing a few reps under his watchful gaze. After giving him a rudimentary plan, he went on to do his own workout, always staying close to help if needed.

Elijah watched in awe at the sheer weight that man was pulling around. The flexibility of those limbs, the fabric that strained under his musculature. He was feeling hot, must have been the workout, he thought. Tyrell was joined by a friend, they talked for a bit, and he came back shaking a bottle.

"Hey, don't forget to hydrate."

"What is it? Elijah asked.

"Just an electrolyte tablet, helps with calorie burn and stamina, a pal of mine from the frat has connections to a shop and got a shipment dirt cheap."

Elijah thanked him and tried a bit, it tasted funny, like strawberry flavoured energy drink, sweet and sour.

After around an hour they hit the showers, Elijah stealing glances, and then they left.

This was how the next weeks went, three times a week they'd go to the gym, some times have threesome sex, while every night he slept with suggestive VR porn.

Over the course of this time, Elijah witnessed a few changes. His body hair was softening, his figure had been getting slimmer, but fat didn't behave as he expected, gathering on his buttocks, hips and chest. The couple told him it was both the muscle building up, and the loose skin from the quick fat loss.