Becoming, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next app is for body modification. That's ink, piercings, hair, you name it. The last app is your client list. You don't have any yet, and you're probably gonna be in the hole for a little while--maybe a week of shifts or so--until you're presentable.

Now, as a bonus for joining us, you get me for free for three months. I'm a pharmacist, with a link to the larger cosmetics companies--you know, the ones that help Cher and Madonna (although she's not a great example right now, is she?) continue to look good into their eighties? I can supply lots of things, but mostly I do it according to what Bobby has in mind for you. Now, you're already on a type of diet pill that should put you into ketosis within a few hours, another that's like Ozempic on steroids, actual steroids, and here..." Emma palmed two more pills into Scott's moist hand, "should start you on estrogen hormones. You're gonna be a bit of a bitch for a week or two, I'm afraid, but sex should help. Lucky for you."

Emma proffered a mickey of Jack Daniels "To help with the pills," she said. Scott looked down at the pills. Then he looked up at Emma, whose large, kindly face crinkled in an encouraging smile. "Go on, love. It's what you really want, on the inside, isn't it? Of course it is, of course it is! Oh, I had nearly forgotten. Booth bitches... get..." Emma dug around inside a pouch and pulled out a pair of beautiful long leather gloves. "A-ha! They get some hand protection."

Emma favoured him with a conspiratorial wink. "Leather tests well with the fellas, it does."

Scott numbly took the gloves and blinked at her.

Emma seemed to feel that he needed a bit more, and said, "Should buy some bangles to go over the wrists. The boys seem to like big, slutty jewelry over tight leather. Pick a few for each wrist so they makes lots of noise, that's my advice."

Scott's brain caught up and realised she was trying to give him advice. He nodded at her, put the pills in his mouth and swallowed them down with a gulp of Jack. Maybe this was who he was, now. "That's a boy... for now," Emma grinned. "You'll havta take a few of those a day for the first week. They're RNA-activated, so you should start to see... and feel... changes almost by the time you're up tomorrow. That said, I'd go and get some sleep if I were you. It's gonna be a big day!"

Scott let himself be led by Emma, up into the club. It must have been late, because the place had gone empty somehow. There were a few people still around. The DJ was between two large, muscular men, still at her stand, one of her long legs, feet encased in a massive black pump with a clear heel up over the shoulder of the man in front of her while the man behind her stood very close. They pulsed together, the two men shifting slightly toward, then slightly away from her.

Tits bursting out of her fishnets, the beautiful DJ threw her head back and laughed, a long, slow, sensual laugh that probably hardened every cock in the room, including Scott's. She was being fucked by two men at once and seemed to be absolutely loving it.

Alexis was sitting at the chess table with Paul, having a low conversation while they idly played. A series of glasses were lined up in front of each, and occasionally they both took a shot. Alexis's eyes wandered and caught Scott's. A wicked smile creased her face, and she gave a little wave and mouthed something like, "See you soon."

Hard to keep his eyes off her.

Behind him, Emma gently shoved his lower back. "Let's go, love. Yeah, she's a pretty one, but too young. Moves around too much. Wants too many things. Gonna be trouble for her before long you can mark my words, but we're family and we'll be there to help her when she needs it won't we? Of course we will, my word yes, won't we just..."

She kept cheerfully filling the air with words as she led an exhausted Scott into a small hotel-room looking spot. One of the rooms on the balconies above the club, Scott supposed.

"Now, you're going to find your phone will automatically set alarms based on what Bobby has in mind for you, so I imagine you'll be up and about in a few hours. I'm going to leave these..." she produced a bottle of supercharged B-100 complex vitamins on a small nightstand, alongside a small ceramic bottle filled with black liquid, "... right here for ye. Now that's just a multivitamin and a Turkish espresso. You can keep the Jack as well, shouldn't be any issues there. Now, you lie down and I'll..."

Scott was asleep before he realised he was falling onto the bed.

12