Becoming Daddy’s Fuck Toy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard him moan in response as he started to pound his cock at the back of my throat, again and again. Each time he withdrew I could feel my drool dripping out of my mouth and down my face. If I could have concentrated on any of my thoughts for more than a second at a time I would probably have felt ashamed by the mess I knew I was letting him make of me and the noises that were emanating from me as I choked and gagged on his thickness, but all I could do right now was try to concentrate on breathing in any way I could.

I don't know how long he fucked me like this for. Sometimes he was hard and fast, bouncing off the back of my throat. But just as quickly he would switch to long deep strokes, choking me with his cock till I felt I would pass out. I tried to find ways of breathing around him, using any moment his cock wasn't at the back of my throat to gulp in the air that was being denied me.

My instincts of fear and panic were impossible to overcome, and my hands attempted to break free of his strong grip, despite my desire to please him and have him inside of me in any way possible. Eventually he pulled himself out of me and he didn't return. He held his cock just out of reach of my lips, just a thick strand of my spit still connecting us.

I suddenly felt empty and I didn't like the way that felt even if it meant I had time to catch my breath and recover a little. "Please Daddy." I cried out in a desperate voice I didn't recognise as my own. "Please, I want you. Please Daddy."

He smiled at me now and I felt a surge of warmth rising in me as he did so. I realised in that moment that there wasn't much I wouldn't do to earn his approval and be what he wanted me to be. "Oh, good girl, Katie. Open wide now for your Daddy to feed you."

I accepted him into my mouth hungrily, as he slammed hard into me. His thrusts were so deep now, and slow. He pushed my head tight against him, barely moving inside me as I crushed him at the back of my throat and held him tight between my tongue and my mouth. I heard him growl in a way that I'd never heard before as I felt the first spurts of his cum shoot at the back of my throat. I could feel him throbbing deep inside me as he exploded and emptied his load into me. When his climax was finally over, he pulled himself out slowly and released my hands, watching me as I tried to swallow his cum and breathe all at the same time. I swallowed every last drop of his hot load, not wanting to waste a drop of what he had given me.

He pulled me into his arms and held me until my desperate breaths subsided. "My very good girl, Katie. My very good whore. Next time I ask you to do something please make sure you do. Maybe if you are a good girl from now on, I'll consider treating you with something special the next time we can spend time together. Would you like that, Katie?"

I didn't have the energy to speak but I nodded as he stroked my hair gently. I wanted him and he wanted me was all I could think about and that thought made me a very happy girl indeed.

12