Becoming Daddy's Cum Slut

Story Info
Dad catches his daughter having group sex.
3.9k words
4.39
40k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metallMan
metallMan
30 Followers

I stumbled onto something the other day that changed my life in a very unexpected way. Arriving home early one afternoon I entered our house from the rear rather than opening the garage door and walking in that way. There was a car parked in the driveway so I couldn't get in anyway. My wife was at work so I knew she wasn't home. What I saw going on right there at the pool was beyond shocking. Most dads would have blown their top right then and there, but I just couldn't speak. There was my gorgeous 19 year old college daughter having sex right out in the open, and not just with one man but two! I hid behind a bush and continued to watch.

She lay on her back with her legs parted and a guy between her legs lapping at her cunt and the other man was pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. It was fucking hot, and my cock responded so quickly I had to unzip my pants to free my cock before I hurt myself! This was better than any porn I'd seen. As I jacked my cock slowly, I noticed how hot my daughter really was. Blond, medium sized tits, gorgeous face, and porn queen legs and ass. I watched intently as these two men, not boys, used my daughter to pleasure themselves. Next the men stood on each side of her and brought their dicks to her face. She willingly took turns sucking each into her mouth and even bathing her wet tongue over their balls. That's when it hit me, my little girl was no innocent little princess anymore. She was actually a little nympho slut that enjoyed nasty 3-way sex! Before I shot my load I painfully zipped up and ran to the car to get my video camera.

Sneaking back to my hidden spot I powered up the cam and zoomed in to film all the action. My cock hardened again instantly and I filmed with one hand... and you know what the other was doing. Now the guys had her laid out on a lounger and took turns holding her legs up and fucking her exposed slit. I could barely hear the guys speaking degrading things to her over Dee's moaning and verbal encouragement. The nasty little slut egged them on over and over, "Oh fuck me, let me feel that big cock baby." If I was fucking a hot piece like her, I would have lost my wad long ago, but these men had great stamina and frequently repositioned her to bang her puss from different angles. One guy finally turned her over on her stomach with her big bubble butt for all to see. "Oh fuck yea, lets pump that fine butt now." The other man poured oil over her ass and they took turns massaging it and fingering between her cheeks. Oh shit that was hot! I wanted to join them so bad, but she was my daughter, so the next best thing was getting this on film to jack myself off many times in the future. Boy Dee's ass was absolutely perfect, a butt man's dream.

The guys climbed on her in turn and pumped her cheeks several times each. Dee must have really enjoyed herself as her groans of joy was all I could hear. Now the guys grinned at each other and one guy pulled her up to a sitting position. Her face was head level with their dicks. One of the guys spoke something to her and she nodded yes and smiled big. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my baby was about to take a facial! The first guy positioned her face just under his jacking fist and within a few seconds, fired spurt after spurt of thick white semen over her mouth and cheeks. I came involuntarily and squirted my cum into the shrubs. I came hard and had to fight not to make a sound.

My cock stayed completely hard, not something that happens very often. The second man stood close and had her lick his balls while he jacked off. Just before he fired I heard him order Dee to "open your mouth I'm going to cum in it." Dee quickly complied and he aimed the first two shots straight into mouth and directed two or three others on her chin and cheeks. This was too hot to handle. Next, she cleaned each man's cock with her mouth, and one of them hardened again. She jacked it and kept sucking him until he pulled her up and laid down himself. Directing her to straddle him. Dee's big bubble butt was now facing me and I saw her slowly ride his cock. The other guy sat down and enjoyed a drink while watching the live sex show.

A few minutes passed and he began to stroke his rising cock. He stood up and ran his hand over her slippery ass. He positioned himself over the two and maneuvered his dick between her cheeks. Sticking a finger into her ass he worked it open before trying to enter her with his thick cock. "Just relax babe, I'll go slow." He said. Oh my, I was witnessing my baby's first ass fuck! Easing down I saw the cock slowly disappear into her tight hole. "Ohhhhh, goddd" I heard Dee say, please be gentle, "your cock is too big for me." After minutes of probing and slow pumping, the guy was jabbing his cock in her ass with steady strokes. The man couldn't handle her tightness very long and announced he was going to cum. He grunted and held still while depositing his load in her ass. He then pulled out and leaned to kiss her wet butt. The other man now wanted his turn in her ass, pushed her off and moved her on all fours. He lined up behind her and slid into her slippery hole easily. The warm slippery tightness proved too much for him and within three minutes he left his cum in her too. Grunting through his cum, he shook and jerked until he'd had enough. Pulling out he then jumped into the pool. Keli grabbed a towel and wiped up the cum off her face, puss, and ass and joined them in poo.

I stuffed my hardon back in my pants and quietly slipped back to the car. Leaving quickly, I hurried to a motel nearby to sit and think. I had no idea how I was going to confront her with this, or if I would ever. The question to answer is how to do I deal with this new knowledge. Would confronting my daughter as a caring parent change her? Should I let my wife in on this, but then I'd have to explain the recording....or not. Then a dirty thought entered my mind. What if I could somehow use this tape to coerce Dee into letting me bang her.....oooohhh noooo, what kind of father am I?

I watched a clip of the second time the guys fucked her and off came my clothes. I pumped off a second load for the day, and that pretty much answered my question. I was a horny dad that had a hot daughter that loved to fuck. What's a father to do....I had to fuck her!

How to get your daughter to agree to let you fuck her was my challenge. After a week of thought I decided to let her catch me jacking off while watching her video. This way she could catch me doing something naughty and at the same time she'll find out that I know all about her after school activities. I started watching her schedule and time it so my wife was gone or working late. I was nervous about how this would turn out, but I was willing to risk it all for the chance to have this hot little piece.

I set the dvd to the middle of her show and paused it. I also pulled out some magazines and spread them around me, and proceeded to stroke myself to a major hard-on. I leafed through pages of hot sluts and stroked myself to the edge over and over. Finally I heard the front door lock turn and I knew Dee was home. The moment of truth was here. She walked in and I stood in horror holding my slick cock in hand with eyes wide, staring at Dee, but her eye's were glued to my massive cock. "Uuugg Dee look I aaahh I...I...I'm sorry you had to see this." I stroked it a little to let some precum flow out and drool down.

She walks in wearing her short cheerleader skirt, and my eyes were drawn her hot legs. All the while I slowly milked my cock. Dee noticed me eyeing her legs and looked from my cock to my face. "Dee sit down here I want you to see something." She maintained that look of disbelief as I cleared away some mags and let her sit next to me. I sat down and with cock in hand I resumed the movie and my hand job. There she was on the big screen sucking cock and getting fucked like a regular porn slut. "Oh my god Dad, howww, wherrrrre did you get this." Now it was a look of embarrassment. She was clearly mortified that I had seen her having sex. Perfect. "Dee" I proceeded, "imagine my shock and horror when I saw you in our back yard servicing these two men." "Dad I'm so sorry you had to see that, what is going to happen now?" she asked. "Well, you just caught me doing something very private too, so maybe we can help each other, since we both like to indulge in nasty sex. "I offered. She looked at me and at my wet boner. "Dee the fact is I was very turned on watching you act like a little slut and it wouldn't bother me if you wanted to suck my cock right now." I challenged. A slight grin form across her mouth and I raised my eye brows and smiled myself. "Ok", she agreed, "but don't think bad of me for wanting to do this, I can't help it, I love to have sex. And I know a lot of girls don't like it, but I absolutely love cum, I love the way it smells, tastes, and I think its hot to watch a man shoot it." Her words made my cock swell and almost shot off by itself. With that I reached over and ran a hand over her thigh meat and that was her cue to reach for my cock. As she settled her hand on my balls and lightly scratched, I released my cock and her hand replaced it. She stroked it with a firm slippery grip, testing my hardness. "Oh yes honey that's it, jack me up and down." I stroked her thigh right up under her short skirt and found just a patch of material covering her puss. She willingly opened her legs to give me access, and I immediately pulled her panties aside and massaged her wet lips. She responded well to my fingers so I slipped one up inside and found her warm wetness ready for some dick.

On the screen Dee was sucking each cock in turn before they spurted on her, so I made sure to mention how hot she looked giving head. "I can't even tell you how turned on I was watching you suck those guys; your gorgeous face looks very hot when you're sucking cock." I encouraged. With that she slid off the couch and spread my legs wider, "here how about I suck your dick too." I gasped and moaned as she took me into her warm mouth, and loved my cock the way she did that on the screen. Fuck this was hot. "lick my balls too babe, bath them with your tongue, oh good girl." I encouraged. She was a very good cock sucker, keeping my cock wet and swallowed most of it again and again. Licking my balls as I instructed and kept at it till I told her to stop. I wanted to have some of that pussy before I came in her mouth. "Ok, that's very nice, now it's your turn." I had her sit on the coffee table while I was on my knees. There it was... her sweet, perfect little pussy, wet and swollen with desire. I thumbed it for a minute to admire her fleshy petals.

"Are you ready to have that little pussy licked, I need to taste you now." I got to the business of eating some young pussy, and it was fabulous! Wet with desire and sensitive like a young girl should be. I made her cum and she bucked against my mouth and wetness oozed down my chin. "Ok let's put some dick in that wet hole." I stood over her and lifted her legs and pressed the head against her lips, then I lowered myself into her. Oh fuck it was tight, wet, and she responded like the slut I always dreamed about. Mind you my girl was a fat butted gymnastics hottie, and the fact that she was a grade A slut was really nasty! "Oh fuck sugar that is one fine pussy, I'm not going to last long it feels so perfect!" I told her.

I fucked her for about two minutes with her legs spread while on her back, then I had the urge to pound her from behind to see that gorgeous ass shake as I slapped myself against it. This was so hot. I pulled out and ordered to her to flip over on her knees. Wow what a view, a flawless, big butt, waiting for some dick. Easing back in I stuffed myself into her wetness again and again, pumping my way to the finish line. I only lasted about 3 minutes jamming that silky cunt. Finally, I was ready to frost her face. If I was going to treat her like the slut I wanted her to be I was going all the way. "Ok I'm ready to cum." I announced. "get on your knees I'm going to cum in your mouth and on your face." I ordered. She immediately complied and assumed the position in front of me. I stroked myself a few inches from her mouth and thirty seconds later I popped off in a massive shower of cum that left lines of cum up and down her face. I've shot my share of cum on women's faces but this was absolutely perfect! From forehead to chin I pumped a nice grouping of shots over her nose, forehead, upper lip, and several drips down her chin. "Oh fuck that was perfect honey, oh my you're a hot cock sucker." She smiled up at me. "Oh, thank you for that... I love your sperm, please give me more anytime!"

After we cleaned up I had to know how she became such a slut.

"Dee how did this happen, how did you become such a little slut at your age?" I asked. The tale she told me made my cock rise again! "Well a year ago at summer camp, an older girl taught me to masturbate. I was hooked on making myself cum after that, until she introduced me to sex with guys...." There was a handsome camp supervisor who she was fucking and he taught her about group sex. So my first time to have sex was with Erica and her hot guy.

He brought me to a fantastic orgasm with his tongue, then showed me how to suck cock. I liked the taste of his cock and ultimately learned to love cum too. He was the first to put his cock in me, but after that I had sex with several partners at a secret orgy. They gathered every Sunday afternoon at a nearby camp and everyone just got naked and it was a full on orgy. " My cock rose to full hardness listening to her tell this nasty tale of group sex with other young men and girls. "Were the guys your age?" I asked. "No they were mostly older guys in their twenties, but a few were over 30. The girls were mostly my age or a few years older, but there were some older women there too."

I started stroking my cock while I listened. I even asked about the good parts, wanting to hear every lewd detail! "Did you have sex with several men at the same time?" I probed. "Yes, in fact I liked that so much I need to have two dicks or more to really turn me on now. " Looking down as if ashamed to tell me, "I really like the taste of cum and cock in my mouth, I think that's hot!" She admitted. I had already heard enough, but I held out and continued to listen, holding back another major load. "Do you know other girls that like to get fucked and suck dick that are your age?" I probed. "Oh hell yes, I know 4 girls who I hang out with and go to orgies with. Oh boy I not only just fucked my own daughter, a hot piece herself, but I may get to fuck a friend of hers too. "Is there anyway I could fuck one of those girls?" I tested. "None of them know you, sooo I could bring you to our next sex party and you could probably fuck all of them. My cock almost shot off by itself. "Oh fuck that sounds nasty, here I've got to cum again, open your mouth!" She opened up wide and stuck her tongue out. I blasted jets of cum onto her tongue and into her mouth, wheeeshooo, it was very hot!

Chapter 2

A few weeks later Dee told me they were going to a sex party on Saturday night. It was Tuesday today and I was really excited, but abstained from bringing myself off until that night. "How about I meet you there so no one knows you and I are related. I'll just be someone you invited? OK"

The place was large and secluded with high walls in the back yard. I was all I could ever hope for, right at the front door there were shoes and clothes in piles around. People were mostly naked or nearly naked. I pulled my phone out to snap a few pics of the fine babes here. Wow! Very hot pussy and these chicks were here to get fucked! I saw Dee, already naked except for shoes and jewelry, and she was walking toward me with a very hot brunette. Nice eyes, thick pouty mouth designed for cock sucking, and nice tits! "hi Jack this is Jill." I smiled, well hello there. I had left my clothes at the door and had a beer in my hand, and Jill looked down to see my cock swell as we shook hands. "Ooo, you too Jack," and she formed a grin across her sexy mouth. I reached out to lightly cup one of her breasts and her nipples hardened instantly. "Maybe we should plan on hooking up in little while?" I said. She reached for my inflating cock and squeezed it as it fully hardened. "Definitely I can't wait!" she said. "Let me walk around for a bit I just got here."

There were naked people inside and out, and most of them were fit. I did see a wide range of age groups though, but I found that swingers come in all ages, shapes and sizes. I entered the garage to find a gangbang going. I pulled up a chair to watch that for a few minutes. I sat and stroked my hard cock while this hot honey took cock in her mouth and pussy while guys waited their turn. One guy finally pointed to me and invited me to come and get some, "she loves dick man." Which I did and I got to fuck this hot piece and have her suck my cock. Very nice! I took a break and watched the guys cum on this beautiful slut and I exited the garage before I shot my load.

One very memorable moment was participating in my own daughter's gangbang. She was getting cock in her mouth, puss and ass, and I just joined in and fucked all three of her holes and shot on her face too. Wow what an evening! Hotter than your wildest dream.

I rested for a while and cleaned up after that hot gang fuck. I got another beverage and settled in a comfy chair to enjoy watching Jill getting well fucked by two men. They took turns in her mouth in her puss and switched off several times. Another man was watching and moved to jack across her face. He came on her, wiped his cock off on her neck and moved on. I was digging this live porn, it was very nasty and to see such hot looking people indulging was even more exciting! I continued to jack my cock and let Jill finish her present task of draining the two cocks she was enjoying. One man finally reached his finish line and jacked his cum across her pretty face and hair, she was a mess now as this guy spurted major shots on her!

Just when I thought I was up next another man steps up and plugs his cock in her pussy and starts fucking her too. I thought it best if I jumped in a got some soon before others queued up to fuck this hot innocent looking girl. I stepped and presented my cock to her mouth and she eagerly took me in her mouth to love on my cock with her thick wet lips. Oh shit just as I imagined it, her angel face looked very hot with my cock in her mouth and she was an expert cock sucker. She glided her mouth smoothly over my boner, bringing me to the edge again and again. Cum was splattered across her face, and I was enjoying every minute of her porn slut performance!

I wanted her to swallow mine. There was enough on her face, but I wanted to leave knowing I filled her mouth with my daddy cum! "you going to swallow it baby, I'm ready to cum in your mouth, ooohhh oohhh, her it cums, stay with it." She never even slowed down as I emptied balls into her mouth. That was my last cum of the day. I came three times and was now completely exhausted.

Daddy's cum slut

I was now fucking Dee all the time. She had no hang ups about giving herself completely to me and gulping down all the cum I could give her. Like anything after you've had a taste of it you need more, so I started wondering what other nasty acts she might do for me. I recalled how turned on I as watching the men fuck her....so I'm thinking a homemade gangbang or a gloryhole visit. I would film the whole thing of course.

To be continued....

metallMan
metallMan
30 Followers