Becoming Daddy's Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica loses virginity. Meets her future.
3.9k words
4.12
35.7k
28
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

After the groceries were put away, I was allowed to shower. The warm water was instant relief to the stickiness I felt in every pore of my skin. I was still aghast on how I had been altered so permanently in just the last 48 hours. A liter of warm water was now being pushed into my cunt via gravity. It didn't bother me at first, but by the time the enema bag was empty, it was nearly distressing.

The relief of dropping the water into the toilet was nearly orgasmic. I looked into the toilet. I frowned when I saw the result. I would have to do it again.

Every small movement caused the heavy steel rings in my nipples and package to swing in the freshly pierced holes. Even toweling dry was uncomfortable.

"You had better hurry up." Master yelled from the adjacent bedroom. I had nearly forgotten what was to come next. More pain.

I finished drying off, and cleaned the business end of the enema kit. I looked at what I had become in the mirror. I had a mixed reaction. Upon seeing the collar, nipple rings and chastity piercing, I was nearly turned on. Then I had to bend and twist to see the tattoo.

"DADDYS CUNT" In bold, jet black, and thick Gothic letters all the way across my lower back/upper buttocks. That would be there forever. No removing that after Master got bored with me.

I walked into the bedroom. My father and Master laid there in the middle of the bed, he was working lube onto his imposing cock. He smiled.

"Climb on up here and sit on this. You are going to do all of the work, to prove to me you are the girl you wish to be." He ordered.

I lowered my head and walked to the foot of the bed. The dark blue comforter was soft on my skin as I crawled. I positioned my knees on either side of his rib cage. I grabbed the meat that would take my virginity, and lowered myself onto the slick, rigid spear.

"Relax, push like you are trying to shit, then lower yourself as far as you can baby." Master said quietly. I followed orders. Contact. I settled my weight on him as I pushed out. I could feel his head pop into me. No pain yet.

"Remember to breathe slave, or you will pass out." Master suggested.

I hadn't realized I was holding my breath. I had to place one hand on his chest to avoid loosing balance. I lowered myself further. Now I could feel my cunt expanding. Pressure along with stretching caused pain. I winced and stopped. I took a breath. It was all the time I had to adjust.

"Your job is to take dick bitch, slavery is suffering." He said, He grabbed my hips and pushed deeper. I'm fairly sure I howled in pain. He stopped. I was allowed to begin to hyperventilate. I wasn't able enough time to do it long though. I held my breath as he pushed the last two inches inside of me. I was now flush with his balls.

I felt weak with the pressure deep in my guts. I had no will to fight or flee. I was prey that had accepted it's fate in the jaws of the predator. Master laid still for almost two minutes as I adjusted to my purpose in life. As soon as I opened my eyes, my break was over.

"Until my cum is deep in you, you will ride me. Begin." He ordered.

I placed one hand on his left thigh, and the other on his chest. His curly chest hair seemed to bury my hand. I began to raise my torso from him, feeling small relief with each inch I removed from my hole. The will to lower my body back down his thick pole was hard to find. Somehow, I found it.

It took three or four repetitions before it began to become easier. The pain was subsiding. I simply felt full. I picked up a bit of speed and was greeted with a new feeling. One I had never considered.

As I was riding on the 7 inches of my Master, his cock was bumping my prostate, or as he called it "G-Spot". It was making my clit to want to become erect. This pulled on my chastity piercing and that caused enough pain for me to now go through a battle of pleasure and pain in two places simultaneously.

It was becoming overwhelming. I heard myself moaning, as if I were in the next room as a witness. I saw myself picking up speed. Within 10 minutes I was slamming myself down onto his cock. My back was arching, I was whining in pleasure and pain. I had never felt anything like this before.

It was only after, I saw the video that daddy had shot, that I saw had become a wild beast. Growling and slamming myself onto him. My eyes were wild.

What I felt in the moment was pain and bliss. Bliss and pain. Until I felt twitching deep inside of me. His hands grabbed my hips hard and held me in place. Shot after heavy shot fired deep and then rained down around his cock in my cunt.

I had no idea what was going on after he fell out of me. I was delirious. Something became uncomfortable on my chest. Something else was hurting my balls, and I was pushed into a box.

SLAM...click.

I woke handcuffed in a cage. It was covered by a sheet. It was a large dog kennel. I had nipple clamps on, and something was attached to my nut sack. I was fairly certain I had a plug in me as well. I guessed it was day time as some light bled through the light blanket over the kennel.

I must have laid in there for hours awake. All I could do was imagine what might come next. Was I becoming what my Master...er, um Dad wanted? I had enjoyed the night before. I had never felt that high. It was an incredible drug. Is the suffering of slavery a drug that will keep me high all the time?

No.

I wasn't in real pain at the moment. My nipples were numb, and arms were drifting in and out of sleep from lack of blood flow, depending on which way I rolled over and laid down. But as I was laying down, the only thing that was uncomfortable was the chastity piercing.

"Slave? You awake?" His voice. He flipped up the blanket on the side where the door to the cage was. It was at my feet. He opened it.

"Climb on out of there. I have a nice cold bowl of bum cum for you, and a cooling bowl of piss!" I heard him laugh lightly. "Your friends from behind the store have been eager to donate food for you."

I actually heard my stomach reject the idea. I knew I had no choice. I didn't know if I would get real food anytime soon.

Crawling out of a cage with your wrists behind your back is not easy. Especially if you have to turn around to do it. It was a battle of inches. I had to use my toes as the majority of my grip on the wire bars in order to maneuver. I managed it. Once I was out, Master took off the cuffs.

In front of me was two white bowls. One was a cloudy white mess, the other was clear. I drank the piss down. My thirst was overwhelming. It didn't taste bad at all, warm water with a slight sweetness. I hovered over the other bowl.

"Eat it. It may be the last meal you get today." He ordered. It smelled bad. It was old cum. I held my breath and sucked and slurped down 12 ounces of the cold slimy goo. My stomach immediately gave me feedback with a belch that could have killed flies at 20 yards. I repressed a groan.

Master attached a leash to my collar.

"Stay on all fours." He pulled me into the bathroom. I was led to the tub. I climbed in.

"Relieve yourself of all waste." He muttered. He pulled out my plug. I wanted to look at him to see if he was serious. I knew better. After all of this, of course he was. I began to piss. Then without trying, or even wanting to, I evacuated my bowels. I was disgusted by my own behavior.

There was um, a smell. My Master didn't react at all. He turned on the shower and began to wash the mess down the drain after taking the shower head off the mount and moving it behind me. He then turned the spray on me.

"Don't move" He said as he sprayed my cunt. I was given another three enemas while on all fours. After the enemas, I was stood up so that I could wash myself. As I showered he spoke, while sitting on the throne with the lid down.

"You have a very tight cunt, did you know that Jessica?" He stated as I washed in the shower. I didn't answer, his tone told me it was a rhetorical question. I would get used to his monologues over time, I imagined.

"You are a better lay then your mother was." He said with a bit of pain in his voice. "You as pretty as she was. I'm keeping you to myself, yet you need to know that you and I will never be equals. You are a slave." He was fishing for a response.

"Yes Master." I felt the water in the shower getting colder. I finished washing as fast as I could.

"Do you enjoy being my slave?" He asked as I stepped out of the shower. He threw me a towel, I began to dry off before I spoke.

"This is all very new to me..." I thought hard on what to say next. I couldn't lie, he'd see right through it. "...I am trying to adapt to my new place in the world. Did I enjoy last night daddy? Yes, yes I did. Do I like eating bum-cum soup? No Sir I don't." I was careful not to look into his eyes as I spoke. Yet I could see his facial expression change in the glances I stole.

"I understand." He said in a flat tone. "Slaves don't get to choose their food honey. You will be eating cum until I choose to die or to marry you." He stated. To say I was taken aback from the marriage statement, would be the truth. (What the hell was he talking about?)

"For now in public, you will be my new girlfriend. If you behave, submit, and do as you are told, for the next month, I will give you a life changing gift" He said. He took the towel from me, and picked up my plug from the counter next to the toilet.

"Bend." He ordered. I bent and he replaced the plug into it's spot. Being full down there is pleasant, I won't lie.

"Before you get your gift I need you to start a course on these pills." He handed me two white pills. I took them. They looked like antibiotics. They were larger pills so it took me a bit to wash them down.

"We are going out. Make sure your outfit is presentable." Was all he ordered before he went downstairs.

I wore the red loose dress, with nothing underneath, and the red pumps to the restaurant. The dress was foo-foo with lace, and puffy spots. The fabric irritated my nipples and my clit-head. It was coarse. I could walk in pumps.

"Jessica will have the chef's salad with Russian dressing, and a side of cottage cheese, I will have the 12oz. Sirloin with a baked potato, and salad with ranch dressing." He told the waiter. I was starving. Salad?

"Oh and can I get the company appetizer for Jessica?" He asked.

"It may take up to thirty minutes to get that appetizer ready sir." The waiter said.

"We can wait, I would like the largest size you can manage." Daddy told the young 20 something. Whatever he was ordering as an appetizer seemed cryptic. I touched his hand.

"You may speak." He said.

"What is the appetizer?" I asked.

"It's the food you get before the entree." He said. I must have rolled my eyes, cause I felt a blow to the top of my right thigh, under the table. I shut my mouth.

20 minutes later the waiter brought me a large bowl. He sat it down in front of me, and from the smell I knew it was the cum of the kitchen staff. He handed me a spoon.

"Enjoy!" The waiter said. Master was grinning from ear to ear. "Just because I'm keeping your cunt to myself doesn't mean I can't make you eat cum in front of an entire dining room of strangers!"

The bowl of cum was still warm as I spooned up the globs. There was a touch of vodka added to it. Master explained it killed any disease or bacteria. It helped. As I looked around I noticed that most all of the women were cross dressed or trans-gendered. It made me wonder what those pills were.

Most tables had two or three men at them. One was clearly a submissive or a slave. This restaurant catered to a very specific customer base. I had no idea such places existed.

I finished the bowl of cum, and began on my salad. Dad started his steak. My stomach rumbled at the smell of it.

"The only meat you get comes from flies." Master joked. "Oh the bathroom here is different. There are only toilets, You will obviously sit to piss. There are no doors on the stalls, the urinals for the dominants are the submissive bois and girls using the toilets. Every sub has to spend ten minutes minimum in there." He explained. I could only nod. There was ham in this salad, and I was loving every tiny cube of it.

I had half of my salad finished when I noticed he had cleared his plate.

"We are going into the bar. You may have water. We are going now. I shoveled as much of the salad I could before he stood. I was still chewing when we got into the darkened bar.

Dance music played loudly. On the dance floor were several subs or slaves, the collars gave it away. Some men sat at tables around the dance floor, cat calling at the dancers. The stools at the bar were spaced far enough apart that each man could have two slaves on either side kneeling. Which is what I was instructed to do.

There was a small shelf connected to the bar, where I was to store my glass when I was not drinking. I was at eye level with other slaves at the bar. Each one I made eye contact with gave me a dirty look.

"I'm the new kid" I thought. I noticed that many had colored drinks, some had water like me.

"You have to piss yet?" Master asked. I shook my head. "Well chug down that water. You will spend some time in the bathroom. You better have a dry dress when you walk out too!"

"Yes Master."

I watched a beautiful girl dancing on the floor. She must have been to raves before she got her collar. She danced in that certain style you saw at raves with light sticks. Her short skirt began to ride up and I saw her twig and berries as she did a half-splits. Embarrassed, she showed off her very real breasts and giggled.

I handed Master my glass. He gave me another full glass of warm water. Master was talking to a man on the opposite side of me, when a slave was knelt next to me. She was almost naked. She wore a white lace mini skirt with nothing under it, and matching half shirt. She was either a naturally born woman, or had completed the transition.

"You are new here." She said. I looked up at Master, he was distracted. "We can talk newbie. You are in over your head aren't you?" She asked.

"I am new. 4 days new. Yes. I'm learning everything...i had no idea this world existed." I said.

"Which world? Slavery? Or trans-gendered?" She asked.

"Uh, both?" I felt ignorant.

"Well this is THE place for Masters and their TG or CD slaves. Most are trans-gendered." She explained. "How did you meet your Master?" She asked.

"He's my father." I said quietly.

"Oh that is adorable! So did you tell him you wanted to transition for him, and then he enslaved you?" She was smiling. I was not.

"I'm not trans-gendered. I was a happy guy till four days ago. But now I think I know what those pills were he gave me today." I said as quiet as I could. She leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry honey. Sucks for you, but it is a far better life to be a slave. No bills, no decisions, always being taken care of. You need to look at the bright side of things. In a year or so..." She reached up my dress and pulled on my chastity piercing. "...You won't have that pain and suffering anymore when you get fucked." I winced. She smiled.

She sucked down her glass of beer, and noticed me watching. As she handed the glass up to her Master she belched quietly and blew her breath at me. It should have smelled foul to me, but I missed beer really bad.

"You do your turn yet?" She asked. "Oh sorry, I'm Allison."

"Jessica, and what are you talking about?"

"Urinal duty." She licked her lips.

"No not yet."

"If you want to get drunk ask to stay in there for a couple hours. There are traces of alcohol in the piss." She said with wide eyes.

"I don't want to get drunk that bad."

"You will. Eventually. 4 days isn't that bad, wait till you are a year without a drink." She sipped from her new beer.

"The appetizer I had had a little vodka in it." I said happily.

"Yeah, the kitchen bowl is only for the first time you come here, you won't get that again." Allison frowned a bit.

"He lets you drink?" I asked.

"I'm his Alpha, so I have some perks. There are three more slaves at home right now. Plus I have a job so I make money. I get 25% of it to spend on anything I want. I use it for booze, smokes, and clothes. It will be a long time before you are trusted enough to work outside the home, at least that is how it is with most. I only know two other slaves that come here that have a job, and that is because I work with them." She chugged down half of the pint of golden beer.

"What do you do?" I had to ask.

"Stripper. The guy that owns this restaurant and bar owns a strip club downtown. All the dancers are slaves and most of us are post-op TS. There are like 3 born women there. They make shit for tips. It's sad." She polished off the beer and handed up the glass.

"I..." I began to say, She held up her hand. Her Master was tapping her head. She stood. She had hips and an amazing ass. I could see how she would make a lot of money stripping. I felt pain in my crotch.

She kissed him and they did a row of shots. She knelt back down with a new beer.

"You were saying?" Allison asked. I slammed down my water. My mind was reeling from all of this.

"Is all of your body real?" I asked finally.

"Yup. Your Master is probably starving you right now. Once you are on hormones for a while he will feed you better. You will look great when he is finished. Relax!" Allison could see the expression on my face.

"Do you know anyone else that was forcibly changed?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! None by their own daddy though. You want to meet her?" She asked.

"I don't think I'm allowed." I said honestly.

"Hang on." Allison said. She tapped her Master's leg. He waved his hand up and she stood. She then whispered in his ear. Her Master then knocked on the bar next to my Master's drink. Dad turned and leaned toward him. He nodded and then tapped my head. I stood.

"Your new friend told you huh?" He asked me.

"Yes Master."

"Go with Allison. You need to meet this girl."

"Yes Master."

Allison took my hand and lead me to a dark corner of the bar. We approached a table where a man sat by himself. She yanked my hand down and we knelt together. Under the table was a girl with her top off, sucking on the man.

We sat and watched for 10 minutes till the man busted his nut. She then crawled toward us after her Master pointed our way.

"Jessica, this is Misty, Misty, Jessica." Allison said. "Jessica was a straight 4 days ago baby."

"Good to meet you Jess. Let me guess, you don't want this." Misty asked.

"Actually, after being here, and having my virginity taken...It might not be so bad." I said.

"Bad?? Look. I wasn't down with what Master wanted to do to me at first. Baby, I have never been happier in my whole life! How did you meet your Master?" Misty asked. Allison freaked, shaking her head and holding up her hands. By the time the question was finished Allison face-palmed. It was okay. I told Misty anyway.

"Wow, you must have been some kind of fuck up!" Misty said and laughed. I was horrified at first...then realized...shit, I was.

"Yeah. Failed out of college, drank all the time, typical college shit" I said. Both women looked at me and said:

"Typical male shit!" They laughed at my expense.

"Jess, over the next year, look in the mirror everyday and tell yourself the following..." Misty leaned close to me and looked dead into my eyes.

"I am going to be a perfect woman for my Master, and that is all I have to be." Misty grabbed my left hand with her right. "You only need to be a good slave. Not a business mogul, not an astronaut. Just be the best girl you can to your Master. You can do this. This is something you can succeed in!" She held my hand tight and kissed my lips.

12