Becoming Daddy's Good Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mommy, yes," I groaned. "Oh, yes. Clean my nipple with your mouth. Oh, yes. Such a wicked Mommy. I love it. You're making my pussy so hot. I hope you'll clean it next. With your tongue. Oh, Mommy, I want you to eat my pussy. That would be so hot. We could lick each other while Daddy watches."

The door opened. Daddy walked in. Mom sucked harder. She wiggled her ass as Daddy watched us. I groaned, my nipple aching in Mommy's ass. My fingers pinched her nipples hard as I stared at Daddy's naked body.

His cock hardened before him, swelling as he watched the incestuous sight of his wife sucking on his daughter's nipple. I groaned, my eighteen-year-old body shuddering as a new wave of hot lust washed out of my cunt.

"Daddy, she's washing me. She's getting me all clean for you."

"I can see that," he groaned. "Your Mommy always was an obedient slut."

Mommy sucked harder, moaning about my nipple. She was excited by Daddy watching. I understood. She wiggled her ass at him, enticing him. She had a hot pussy beneath her thong just like I did. She was dripping wet, eager to be fucked by her husband and master.

I felt so close to my mom. We were the same.

Her teeth nipped my nipple. I gasped at the pain, shuddering in the bath. She had a smile on her lips. She knew I loved it. She bit again, tugging on it, stretching out my nipple and bringing a low groan from my lips.

"Damn, June," Daddy groaned. "I pictured this, but to see you do it... Have you washed her pussy yet?"

Her mouth popped off my nipple. "I waited for you to arrive, Sir. How do you want me to wash her? Sponge? Fingers? Tongue?"

"Fingers." He fell to his knees behind Mommy and smacked her ass. "Finger our little girl's cunt, slave. Make her cum. She's earned it. You should have seen it, June. How she was in the dungeon. She's just like you. She loved every moment of it. She hit subspace and didn't want me to stop. The spankings were on the verge of drawing blood."

Mommy smiled at me. Her wet fingers trailed down between my breasts, leaving beads of water behind. I squirmed as she went lower and lower. This time she would reach my pussy and she would make me cum.

Daddy had given us permission.

I stared into her dark eyes as she went lower and lower. I trembled as she reached my stomach. Her fingers circled around my bellybutton. I moaned as she teased me. A wicked smile cross her lush lips. My nipples tingled, remembering Mommy sucking on me.

And then her fingers dipped beneath the water and brushed my shaved pudenda. She caressed my pubic mound as I spread my legs wider apart. Daddy's eyes watched her, hungry. His hand held her braid. I licked my lips as she went deeper beneath the water, her fingers growing nearer and nearer to my aching sex.

She touched my clit.

"Mommy," I squealed. It was the lightest graze, but I was so excited my clit throbbed and pleasure sparked through me. Water splashed as my hips bucked. My ass flared with pain as I sat back down. But it was worth it.

Mommy gasped, her eyes widening. Daddy grunted and his groin smacked into Mommy's ass. He fucked her. Mommy purred her delight, hips undulating back into Daddy's thrusts as her fingers stroked my vulva, sliding up and down, teasing my engorged flesh but staying away from the really sensitive bits.

"June," Daddy grunted. "You practiced your kegels?"

"Every day, Sir." Mommy's face contorted and Daddy groaned. "See."

"Yes," he growled, chest rippling as he plowed Mommy hard.

"Kegels?" I panted as her fingers traced my pussy lips, brushing my engorged labia.

"Exorcising your pussy muscles to keep your cunt nice and tight so you can do this..." Her face contorted and Daddy groaned. "And make your Master feel amazing."

"Yes," he grunted. "Your mother has a tight cunt." Daddy smacked her ass. "Such a cunt. Damn, I missed your pussy, slave."

"I missed your cock, Sir."

It was so hot. Her fingers stroked me faster and faster. I squirmed, sharing this moment with my family. Her fingers pressed into my folds, caressing me and sending such wonderful delights shooting through me.

"Oh, Mommy, yes. Clean my dirty cunt."

"Such a dirty cunt," purred Mommy. She smiled at me and then shoved two fingers into my depths.

I groaned, my back arching and breasts jiggling. She pumped them in and out while Daddy fucked her so hard. It was so hot. I clenched my pussy over and over on her fingers, exercising her cunt, keeping myself nice and tight for Daddy.

She smiled at me, nodding her head, encouraging me. I moaned, humping into her fingers as I clenched and relaxed my cunt. The friction intensified whenever I squeezed. It was so wonderful. The pleasure swelled through me. I buzzed with incestuous delight.

"Finger our little girl's cunt, slave," groaned Daddy. "I want her to cum on your fingers. You're such a naughty Mommy. To want your little girl fucked by her Daddy. To finger her cunt. Such a bad Mommy, slave."

"So bad, Sir," moaned Mommy.

Her fingers pumped faster and faster in and out of my cunt. Her thumb found my clit. I gasped and bucked as she rubbed fast circles. Bubbly water splashed. Foam flew as my legs kicked out of the water. I groaned and gasped, the pleasure building and building inside of me.

She fingered me as fast as Daddy fucked her. As his hips sped up, so did her fingers. I moaned, trembling. My clit ached beneath her thumb while I clenched my pussy over and over on her fingers. The bliss swelled through me.

"I'm going to cum, Daddy. Mommy's making me cum. She's such a bad Mommy."

"So bad," he growled and smacked Mommy on the ass.

She groaned in delicious pain, her face twisting. "Yes, yes, such a bad Mommy. I need to be disciplined."

Crack!

"Yes," she gasped, shoving her fingers so deep inside of me.

And then they curled. I gasped as they slid along the top of my pussy wall and found this special spot. The pleasure came to life as she attacked me at that wonderful spot, nerves carrying pleasure through me. I bucked in the water. It splashed over the rim, wetting her dangling tits. Bubbles dripped from tits as my body tensed.

"I'm going to cum, Daddy. Yes, yes, yes!"

"Cum, whore! Cum for Daddy!"

"Yes!"

I was a good girl and came.

My pussy spasmed on Mommy's thrusting fingers. Such joy burned in her eyes as the pleasure shot through me. Daddy grunted, watching me as he kept fucking Mommy. Her fingers kept attacking that spot in my pussy, massaging me, driving me wild. I gasped and grunted. I couldn't take the bliss. Stars danced before my eyes.

"That's it, sweetie. Cum for Daddy, slut. Ooh, yes. You're such a whore. You love it when Mommy fingers your cunny!"

"Love it!"

"Oh, yes," groaned Mommy as another orgasm burst inside of me. I thrashed harder. "Oh, yes, she's cumming, Sir. Our baby girl is cumming so hard."

"She's beautiful."

"May I cum, too, Sir?" Mommy asked, her voice thick. "Please, please, Sir."

"Yes."

I bolted up as I came and seized my mommy's head. We kissed as we both orgasemed. She moaned into my mouth, shuddering on Daddy's cock. I savored the thrill of her fingers caressing my cunt. The pleasure carried me higher and higher.

We shared our joy.

And then her fingers withdrew. Our lips parted. I panted over and over. Daddy stood up, his cock dripping with Mommy's juices. He was still hard. I blinked. "Didn't you cum, Daddy?"

Mommy let out a purring moan. "Your daddy knows how to hold it back to please his women."

"I thought we were supposed to please him."

Mommy smiled. "We are. But you know how much your daddy loves to make you cum. He's a man. He can't help himself. He has to make you squeal. And since he's a man, he can control himself. He doesn't pop off like a boy does the moment he sticks it into hot cunt."

I giggled.

Mommy helped me out of the bath. She dried me with a towel as Daddy headed to the bedroom, his dick so hard. I had a feeling I would be satisfying him soon. I groaned as Mommy dried me, then she gave me a hot, quick kiss on the lips.

I loved her so much. I was glad to share Daddy with him. It was so wrong of me to think I was replacing her. Daddy loved us both.

I guess he even loved Alice.

Mommy led me out into the bedroom. Candles burned through the room. I guess I know why Daddy didn't enter the bathroom right away. The air smelled of delicious vanilla. Daddy stood before the bed, cock hard, his hands behind his back.

"Kneel," he commanded.

Mommy and I obeyed, his cock right before us. I ached to lean forward and lick my Mommy's juices off of him. Though I Mommy had just dried off my body, I was still wet between my thighs. Hot and juicy and ready to be filled by Daddy's cock. Though I fucked all those other guys this afternoon, Daddy's was the dick I truly craved.

"Melody," he said. "Today you submitted. You let me parade you before other men. You let me whip you, cane you, spank you and more. You submitted to their lusts. You took them one after the other while I had the pleasure of watching.

"You submitted to me in every way." His hands came around from his back. He held a jewelry box. My heart constricted. "I want you to be my slave. To live and breathe submission the way your mother does." The box opened with a click. Inside was the choker he showed me at the mall last week: a unicorn charm dangling from the tight band of gold. "If you accept my collar, you are mine to do with as I please. To discipline. To love. To fuck. To give to others. Do you accept?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said without hesitation, tears falling down my cheeks. "Yes, yes, yes. I'm your good girl."

Mommy let out a happy sniffle while Daddy smiled at me. He pulled out the choker.

"Stand, slave."

I did and lifted back my braid. He slipped the choker around my neck. It was tight. I could feel it collaring me, the unicorn dangling at the hollow of my throat. The clasp clicked behind me and I shuddered.

I was his truly.

More tears fell.

"I'm yours, Daddy."

His hands slid up from my throat and cupped my cheeks. Thumbs brushed away tears. And then he kissed me. Hard, passionate. I trembled against him. He owned my mouth. His wet cock pressed into my stomach as he pulled me close. He was so hard.

He needed to be satiated.

He broke the kiss. "On your hands and knees on the bed, slut," he snarled. "Your master is hard and needs your cunt's satisfaction."

"Yes, Daddy."

My breasts jiggled as I raised around him. I fell onto the king-sized bed, trembling on my hands and knees. Like Mommy had in the bathroom, I wiggled my ass at him. Mommy, holding her cell phone and recording, slipped onto the bed before me, legs spread, her pussy wet and juicy and begging to be licked.

Daddy knelt behind me, his cock nudging the folds of my pussy. "Lick your mother and make her cum. Thank her for bathing you, slut."

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned.

Daddy thrust into my pussy as I pressed my lips into Mommy's cunt. She had a rich, tangy flavor. I moaned as I devoured her pussy, my tongue sliding through her fat folds as Daddy's cock buried to the hilt inside of me.

"Yes," Mommy moaned, filming me devouring her pussy. "Yes, yes, that's the cunt that birthed you, slut. Oh, yes. The cock that impregnated me is fucking your cunt will you devour my pussy. Oh, yes, whore. Eat me."

Her dirty words spurred me on. I moaned as I devoured her, my hips shaking, bucking back into Daddy's thrusts. His balls smacked over and over into my clit as he pounded me. His thrusts were hard and fast. He grunted each time he slammed into me, enjoying my barely legal cunt.

My hips swiveled. My breasts jiggled beneath me as my tongue flailed through Mommy's wet folds. I drank down her juices. They coated my lips and chin. So much flowed out of her as she humped against my lips.

I clenched my pussy down on Daddy's cock, pleasing him and giving him a tight cunny. The friction was wonderful. Pleasure shuddered through me. I moaned into Mommy's pussy, my fingers digging into the bedspread.

"That's it, whore," snarled Daddy. "I own you now. You're mine, Melody. My good girl. My slut."

"Yes," moaned Mommy. "Two sluts who will do anything for you. Soon it'll be three. Melody will turn Alice into a good girl, too."

"Yes," grunted Daddy, excited by adding my fraternal twin sister to the incestuous fun.

My pussy clenched hard on Daddy's cock. I would have to seduce my sister and show her what she truly needed. To be Daddy's slut. To be his whore like I was. To take his cock in her tight cunny and make him feel amazing.

I came.

The orgasm swelled out of my depths. I moaned into Mommy's cunt as I trembled. I shoved my tongue deep into her hole as my pussy spasmed hard about Daddy's cock. His thrusts sent more and more rippling pleasure shooting through me, prolonging my bliss. I groaned, trembling, loving the feel of his dick sliding in and out of my cunny.

My daddy's big cock.

"Don't stop licking my cunt, slut," moaned Mommy. "Daddy told you to make me cum. Do it. Eat your mommy's cunt. Make her cum. Oh, yes, slut. Mmm, my baby-slut. I raised you. I've masturbated so many times thinking about this. Yes, yes, yes."

I licked at my wicked Mommy's pussy. She was so wonderful. I was so glad I had both my parents to love and please. My tongue swirled up to her clit. I sucked on it as I rocked back into Daddy's thrusts. Another orgasm built in me. He kept fucking me, controlling himself, giving me pleasure, rewarding me for being his good girl.

My hands wormed beneath Mommy's ass, squeezing her cheeks as she humped against my mouth. Her pillowy tits shook. She seized one and brought her nipple to her lips, sucking so hard her cheeks hollowed.

"Damn, June," grunted Daddy. "Love watching you do that."

I was so envious. I sucked so hard on Mommy's clit wishing my tits were as big as hers. She moaned about her nipple as she humped into my mouth. I nibbled on her clit and she gasped, her nipple popping out of her mouth.

"You wonderful slut," she moaned. "Oh, Sir, I'm going to cream our daughter's face."

"Do it," he grunted, his voice strained. "Cum on the whore's mouth."

I wanted that, too. I sucked so hard on Mommy's clit. She shrieked and bucked. And then her hot juices flooded my mouth. I drank them down, loving how hot and creamy they were. I reveled in the incestuous delight.

And came myself.

I moaned as I lapped up Mommy's juices, my cock spasming about Daddy's cock. He groaned, thrusting harder. He was getting closer and closer to erupting, my spasming pussy driving him wild with lust.

I lifted my head from Mommy's pussy and looked over my shoulder at Daddy. "Yes, yes, please cum, Daddy. Please use my naughty cunt and cum!"

"Fuck," he grunted.

He didn't cum in my pussy. He ripped out of me and then flipped me onto my back. He straddled me, stroking his dripping cock fast. He grunted and then his cum exploded from his cock and painted my round breasts. I gasped in delight as his cum splashed over my tits. So warm and delicious. I felt so dirty.

Wonderfully dirty.

"Damn," he groaned. "Damn, June, our little girl's tits are dirty again. You need to clean them off."

"Gladly," Mommy moaned, her face flushed from the orgasm I gave her.

Mommy leaned over and her tongue licked across my round breast, gathering Daddy's fresh cum. I sighed in delight, squirming. I could see the pleasure in Daddy's eyes as he watched Mommy's tongue lick up to my pink nipple and suck his cum off of it.

My hand went to my choker, stroking it. I was Daddy's good girl forever. I would never give him up for another man. I shuddered and moaned as Mommy's tongue swirled, teasing me, getting me wet for more fun.

I knew we would have so much. And tomorrow, Alice would return from her slumber party at Donna's house and then we would seduce her. Just like Daddy seduced me two weeks ago. Alice would become Daddy's good girl, too.

I couldn't wait.

To be continued...

12