Becoming Free Use Ch. 07

Story Info
Mom becomes free use. (Includes Epilogue).
4.9k words
4.52
20.5k
44

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
812 Followers

CHAPTER SEVEN - A GENTLE SOUL INDEED

The next day, per her usual routine, Jane woke up early and was a bit randy. She wanted to go to her son first thing, but she ended up finding him in bed with his sister. They were both clothed, which told her that Mary was asleep when her brother came to her, and he was too tired to bother waking her to satisfy his desires. She knew his increased horniness would help overcome his natural shyness when it came down to it.

She went to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone and thought about what was going to happen that day and how her son would approach her. She didn't want to wait for her daughter to get home from work but respected her daughter's wish to be present when it all went down.

Mary was the first to come out. She was already dressed for work and was ready to eat and go.

"How are ya feelin' about today, Mom?" Mary asked as she stacked her plate.

"Just as nervous as I was last night."

"Did you figure out if you were nervous about having another lover after all this time or if it's because it was Jacob?"

"It's a mixture of both," her mother stated plainly. "When will you be home?"

"In a hurry to get started?"

"Excited to see what this could be, really. I haven't been with anyone since well before I met your father and this all makes me feel young again. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!"

"You certainly have more life experience than both of us combined and it's cool to know that those feelings never leave you. I know I have so much to learn but it's good to know that all these emotions and feelings Jacob and I are feeling in our youth won't leave us. Fuck! I love having these conversations. I'd much rather be here with you guys than going to work, but I do have to go."

"Okay, baby girl. Come home right away, I very much want to see what happens."

"So do I!" Mary replied with a smile.

She kissed her mother on the cheek and quickly left the house. Jane's mind went into overtime thinking about all the things that could take place. She kept in mind what her daughter said about her son. She had to put aside all her developed preferences and kinks and let him lead the way.

Mark was the next one to arrive in the kitchen. He went straight for his morning coffee per his normal morning routine.

"Mornin', babe," she said, fixing him a plate of food.

"Morning! How are you feeling about today?" he asked.

"I'm conflicted, actually. I've developed a taste for what I like since we've been a couple and I have to change that up a little today, I think. It feels new, ya know?"

"Yeah," he told her, "Mary has my style about her. I think she held out a little and has a dirty side about her that she's not yet explored. I'm interested to see how Fabio romances you."

Jane laughed at her husband's reference.

"He's not Fabio! He's a caring gentleman. I'm so very curious about how he'll approach me. That's only my first thought! I keep imagining his hands on me in a new way. I can't get over how that's going to feel."

Mark explained how he admittedly doesn't know about that since he was the one laying hands on their daughter.

"Mary is a sexual being. She has so much to develop. At this point, she could be into BDSM or any other kind of major kink. I'm interested to hear your report on our son and what he's into, if anything outside the vanilla world."

"Mary made it sound like he's completely devoid of kinks, which I find to be a little weird," his wife said.

"Yeah, her description of him almost made me wonder if he was actually gay and was fucking her to cover it up."

"I got that vibe, too, but I very much doubt that was the case based on her description of their first few mutual masturbation sessions."

Mark went to reply to his wife when his son shuffled into the kitchen.

"This smells great," he said, "I didn't have dinner last night and I'm starving."

I've got a wet pussy you could eat, Jane thought as she stared at him.

"Take whatever you want. Your sister already went to work, and we both have what we're going to have."

Jacob scooped the remaining food onto a plate and sat down at the table with his parents.

"I'd like to talk to Dad alone this morning," he said.

Jane and Mark looked at each other. Jane nodded to her husband almost imperceptibly.

"If you want to talk about having sex with your mother, it's okay. We can talk about it here with just us three."

"Oh," he mumbled.

"Is that not what you're after today?" his father asked.

Jacob shrugged shyly.

Jane saw her son struggle with the subject and place her hand over his.

"You know your father and sister did the deed last night, right?"

Jacob nodded.

"So, what are you being shy about? She told us what your intentions were today and we're all onboard. We just want to make sure you're comfortable," his mother said.

"Yeah, I am," he said shyly.

Jane understood everything her daughter conveyed about her son. She saw all his shyness and reluctance to initiate and began working on how to conquer it all.

"Your sister wanted to be here when it all started. Do you want that?" Jane asked.

"She wanted to watch?" Jacob asked.

Jane nodded and said, "I think it's less an expression of her voyeuristic side than it is that she cares about you and wants to make sure you're comfortable."

"I mean, I don't care if she does, but I don't think it's necessary. It might even be a bad idea."

Jane and Mark looked at each other with slight confusion then back at their son.

"Why would it be a bad idea," his father asked.

Jacob took a few bites of his breakfast and looked at his father.

"Mary seems to be a vanilla personality. She loves sex but seems to only tolerate my mild adventurous ways. I think she would prefer a gentler lover."

Mark and Jane's facial expressions shifted to full on confusion. Jacob observed them both and wondered what was happening.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing at all," his mother said, placing her hand on her husband's leg and squeezing at the same time.

"I'm just sayin', I love Mary and I love the trust she's placed in me. I'll never make her regret that. I just wish she would exhibit some kind of adventurous spirit."

They noticed the dismissive tone their son had. Jane recalled how much Mary touted their communication skills when it seemed like they weren't communicating at all. She wondered how they could be so wrong about each other. Regardless, Jane stored that thought for later discussion and focused on her son's presence. She stared at him with a certain level of lust and turned her attention to her husband.

"When did you plan on cleaning the boat?" she asked.

"Before the heat of the day got here which is pretty much now, I guess," he said, adlibbing the moment, "I'll be outside if you need me."

Mark put his dishes in the sink and went outside to find something to do. Jacob and his mother both became nervous the moment they were left alone together.

"Can we be frank with each other, Jacob?" she asked, hoping to simplify things and eliminate his shyness.

"Sure," he replied.

"You want to fuck me today?"

"Yeah," he said, staring into her eyes.

"What does that entail? Can you describe how you picture it going?" she asked.

Jacob thought for a moment and said, "Well, I'm clearly experienced in traditional sex. We can go to my room and just have sex and say we did it. I mean the idea here is to simply gain sexual relief from each other when we want it, right?"

"Yeah," Jane told her son, "that's how I understand all this to work. Do you just want to have sex, cum and move on with your day?"

"Well, with Mary being a little plain, I'd be interested in trying things. That's the other part of the concept, I think. We're safe partners who I don't think would judge each other."

Jane internally rejoiced at his statement. She wanted a part of her intimate time with her son to be adventurous and be able to experiment with things with him.

"Yes, that's the other half of the unspoken agreement as I understand it. What kind of things are you wanting to try?" she asked him.

She watched his face turn a shade of pink. She smiled, moved her chair closer to him and turned to face him.

"Jacob, honey," she said, opening her robe and exposing her body to her son, "you know we're going to have sex with each other. Like, you're going to have your dick inside me. Why can't you talk to me about that?"

He thought for a moment before standing. He offered his mother his hand.

"Can I just show you?"

"I think I'd like that!" she said with a smile.

She took his hand and he waited until she was about to head down the hall.

"Jane," he said, his voice was deeper and commanding.

What the fuck? She thought, That was Jacob?

She looked at him shocked and attempted to cover the goosebumps forming on her arms.

"You won't need your robe. Drape it over the chair."

She looked at him oddly but complied with his instructions. She removed her robe and carelessly set it over the back of the chair. Her thoughts were a mess in her head. She was so turned on by the man commanding her, but the face of her son made her feel confused about who he was trying to be.

"Good," he said, looking her all over. He loved his mother's physique. He walked around her a few times, inspecting her body.

"Do I pass inspection, sir?" she asked playfully.

Jacob put a finger to his lips, requesting her silence.

"You won't need to speak for this. I'll ask you simple questions and you'll just need to shake your head or nod, okay?"

She nodded.

"Good."

Oh! She thought, I think I know what he's doing.

He finished looking her over. He stood in front of her, looked into her eyes confidently and asked her if she had any issue with kissing between them. She shook her head quickly, remaining silent as she was instructed.

"Good," he told her. "Now, go to your room and wait for me. I'll be there in a minute."

Jane didn't fully understand what he was doing but curiously complied with everything he told her. She felt herself oddly aroused that he was addressing her by name instead of how he had always done. She walked down the hall and went into her room. She sat on her bed and waited for her son to join her. She wondered what experience he had with being a dominant man since it seemed that's what he was trying to do. She knew he had practiced it some since he had his tone perfected. She'd never had a man talk to her that way, let alone give her goosebumps.

After a few moments, he arrived with two water bottles and a few lengths of torn fabric. He set the water on the nightstand and the fabric on the bed. He reached out, took her hand in his and pulled her to a standing position.

"Open your legs slightly and keep your arms to your sides. I'm going to touch you now. Do you want that?"

Jane nodded.

He stood in front of her and looked her in the eyes.

"Close your eyes, Jane. From now on, just react without saying a word."

She closed her eyes and Jacob spent several minutes gently touching various places on his mother's body. He watched as most places he touched offered no useful response. Other places made her flinch. A few places made her shiver. By the time he was done learning her touch responses, he was nude. His cock pointed straight ahead of him.

He took one of her hands and placed it on his cheek. He placed her other hand on his rod, and she instinctively closed her fingers around it. She used her thumb to gently stroke his cheek while her other hand stroked his cock.

"Be gentle, Jane. If I tell you I'm going to cum, you are to stop immediately, understand?"

With her eyes still closed, she nodded. Meanwhile, as she stroked him, he used his fingers expertly on the areas that made her shiver.

"Do I turn you on touching you here?"

She nodded and gripped his cock harder.

"Are you wet?"

She nodded again.

"Let's see if you're lying to me," he whispered.

His fingers were teasing a sensitive area on her neck and began a long journey to the warmth between her legs. He stopped and teased her nipple.

"Are these sensitive?"

She nodded, still jerking his cock back and forth. He gently pinched one between his fingers and asked if she liked that. He pinched harder and asked again. She nodded again. She put four fingers under her breast and bounced it slightly up and down like he was weighing it. He abruptly slapped her nipple and she jumped.

"Did that hurt?" he asked.

She nodded.

He leaned in and whispered in her ear with a husky voice, "But did you like it?"

She whimpered before nodding again.

He moved his fingers over her stomach softly and through the small patch of hair on her mound.

"Do you like me touching you here?" he asked, petting the hair on her pussy.

She nodded and pushed against his hand slightly.

"Don't push against me, Jane," he told her like an adult admonishing a child.

He let a single finger slide between her lips and probed her opening. He found her to be dripping wet. Her breathing changed and she was stroking him faster.

"Slow down, Jane. It's not time for me to cum. For being a good girl, would you like me to push further into you?"

Jane's eyes were tightly closed as she nodded quickly.

His finger slipped in easily. He pulled it back out and added a second one.

"You've been good so far, you get an extra treat," he told her as he began to finger fuck his mother as she stood silently in her room.

She whimpered softly and could barely focus on stroking him. She was becoming weak in her legs, and he could tell she was beginning to shake.

"You can let go of me. I'm going to make you cum as you stand here, okay?"

Jane nodded and whimpered a little more.

"If you need to, you can hold onto my shoulder to keep steady but don't you dare fall, understand?"

She nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder. He used his thumb on her clit and had her cumming sooner than expected.

"Fuck," she squeaked as she came all over his fingers.

"When you're done, lay back on the bed and open your legs. You're going to take me in your hands and put me inside you. I don't have a condom, but I promise I won't cum inside you. Do you trust me to not do that?"

Jane nodded as best she could as she was still coming down from her orgasm. As soon as she could, she lay on the bed and opened her legs wide.

"Open your eyes now, Jane."

It took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust, but she finally looked at her son with joy, exhaustion, and a hint of lingering lust. She wanted his momentum to keep up but knew something was wrong. His face changed. It was like seeing the confidence being carried off by the wind, leaving the face of her shy son behind.

"Well, that's all I've gotten to. Like I said, Mary doesn't seem to want all that so, I don't have anyone to practice with."

Jane moved to the center of the bed, dragging her son with her.

"Lay here," she said, taking over.

His cock pointed straight up, and she mounted it quickly, sinking down until he was fully inside her.

"You and your sister need to learn to communicate better. She said the same thing about you. You both are hiding your true selves from each other. I don't think it's intentional unless you count the fact that you know what you want and just didn't tell her."

"What do you mean? What did Mary say about me?"

Jane moved her pelvis forward and back as she replied, "She referred to you as a gentle soul. She would have been shocked to see you do what you just did. You both think of each other as plain which tells me you don't talk as well as you think you do, but that all comes with practice."

"Oh, I guess you're right," he said. "What did you think of what I did?"

"I think you've got a dominant personality trait that you only express through sex. There's a whole community for that, but you do it a little different, I think. I only know about it what I've seen on TV."

"Yeah, I've read some books about it from the library but because it's the public library, it doesn't get much into details so, I've had kinda wing it."

Jane moved up and down on her son's cock and replied, "If that's something that interests you or you find yourself kind of defaulting to that while being intimate with your partner, then chase after it. There's a good chance that if it's going to end up being your thing, then you'll almost certainly end up with a partner who shares your interest and naturally becomes the opposite in that equation."

"Maybe, but—" he started before she interrupted him by putting a finger against his lips.

"Don't talk so much during sex, babe. Enjoy it!"

"Shit. Sorry!" he said just before spinning her around just as he did his sister their first time. "That's better!"

"Nice!" Jane said, wrapping her legs around him and enjoying his strength as he fucked her.

Mother and son enjoyed each other's bodies and remained in bed for the next hour learning a little about each other. They changed positions a few times and when he finally came, he was face to face with his mother as he pumped in and out of her. He felt a sense of power over her like he never felt before as his cock went in and out of her.

"Where would you like me to cum?"

Jane grinned and replied, "Ask that again the way I know you want to."

He thrust deep inside her and paused. He narrowed his eyes and the confident look he wore before returned.

"Where is my cum going, Jane?"

"Fuck, yes! Cum on my tits," she told him.

Several thrusts later, he pulled out and jerked his cock until his salty fluid began flying from the tip of his cock. He made a mess of her entire chest and neck. He collapsed next to her. She lay with her son as they both recovered and talked.

"So, does this mean we can do this whenever the mood strikes?" he asked his mother.

"I thought that was the idea, yeah?"

"I was just making sure. Dad's okay with all that?"

Jane turned onto her side, facing her son and told him, "Yeah, but you must keep in mind that you're not his replacement. Also remember that just because I'm here and you're in the mood, it does't mean that I'm just going to drop my panties and bend over. That may be something Mary will do for you, but it will be situational for me, and your father will always have priority."

"Oh, for sure, that all makes sense."

"Hell, I can't even believe this is happening," Jane said, tracing her finger around on her son's chest. "Has your sister mentioned anything about being with women or any interest in doing it?"

Jacob turned his head slightly and wore a look of surprise when he asked, "Why, are you?"

Jane laughed and said, "No, but she's awfully comfortable being nude around me and it seems at times she prefers me in that state as well."

"Mom," Jacob said with a snicker, "she's just like that. I think she's a nudist at heart. I think she might be curious about women, but she's never brought it up. I think she just likes expressing her natural self and loves to see people that way, too."

"Oh, okay. Well, let's get out of bed before we fall asleep and get our day started. Also, don't tell your sister about this. We will all have one final talk about this later on."

"One final talk?"

Jane stopped short of entering her bathroom and replied, "Yeah, I think we've all had our firsts and I think it's a good time to make sure everyone is aware of the rules and boundaries we all have, yeah?"

"That's probably a good idea," he said as he walked out.

Jane and Mark talked privately later that day about what took place in their bedroom with their son. Mary arrived home from work an hour before dinner and jumped in the shower right away. By the time she was done and dressed for the evening, she was being called to dinner. Everyone sat down and raided the pizza box on the table.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
812 Followers
12