Becoming Her Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

"I'm so sorry teased you so much today, but I wanted you as aroused as you could be when Bobbie offered you her services. I wanted you to know what you had to do when you serviced the other men. If you couldn't do that then I would have to break off the engagement. I knew you enjoyed last night and from what I saw this morning you enjoyed having you ass played with and filled. But I had to know if you would like offering yourself to my brother's in law and anyone else I have over.

"Wait a minute who are you going to have over, not other boyfriends? I asked

"Boyfriends no, you are the only man I will ever have as a husband or boyfriend. I mean like my cousins and their husbands." She told me

"And they do this sort of thing too?" I asked

"Yes when you go to their homes, their maid will offer you their services as well. Honey I would never put you into a position where you would be humiliated. I told you when we are around people that don't think like my sisters and I do I will be the devoted wife that hangs on to your every word. You do believe me don't you?"

At first I had my doubts then I remembered that Josie had never forced me into any thing. She may have manipulated me in things I thought I didn't want to do, but in the end I loved everything we did.

"Of cause I believe you I just need reassurances once in a while."

"Be assured that I love you with all my heart and soul. And I would never do anything to cause you to be humiliated in front of anyone else. Now my love lets go watch the rest of the game so I can win and you will owe me another day."

"You never know my team can come back." I told her not know what the score is.

"The score is thirty eight to three, what do you think the chances are of a come back."

"Owing another day to you can only mean something special will happen." I told her

"That's sweet, we can take the collar off now if you want."

"If I leave it on then you'll have to hold the leash right." I asked.

"That's the rules, why?"

"Then I'd like to keep it on so you have to stay close to me."

"Good I like you this way too. Come let's get something to eat then we can go back and watch your team lose."

Please continue to the next part

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers