Becoming His Male-Wife

Story Info
A fox is mind broken and bred against his will...
6.1k words
2.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Queen stepped out with a smile on his muzzle, the fox's pastel-like orange fur glowing with good health. His fox brush lifted proudly, though he was not only a fox with the long feather twisting down the full length of his tail. The fox's arms and legs had avian accents to them also in black scale-like detail edged with red, though he would have had to go back quite far in his lineage to see just where that part of his body had come from. His black hair gleamed in the low light, his fine undergarments cupping his bulge modestly and hiding the light gleam of semen at the rim of his tail hole.

"Finally... The ritual is nearly done."

He walked down the corridor, the door to the room where he had just made love to the emperor closing at his heels. The palace where he lived was extensive and expansive, constructed from light-coloured stone and so much gold that, sometimes, it made one's eyes water when looking at it. Everything about his home screamed opulence -- yet there was one thing, still, that was not his to claim.

For all Queen wanted was to give a child to the emperor, his feline partner. And, finally, he'd been offered a way to do it through a fertility ritual. Not just any fertility rite either, but one that would allow the fox, as a male, to bear a child too. The advisor had made sure all came together and, even then, Queen swore he felt the change inside him.

The egg, within him, coming together with the sperm of his partner. He only felt it as it was part of the ritual, like an electric spark fizzing inside him, bubbling where his body was changing, allowing him to bear young. Queen took a breath and set his shoulders proudly back, though he could not stop the proud twitch of his tail.

The last part of the ritual was about to commence as he put his paw on the door and leaned forward, using a small amount of weight to open it up, the door swinging inward with nary a creak.

Alas, all was not as Queen thought it to be.

He knew it the moment he stepped into the circular room designated for the final part of the ritual, markings inscribed on the walls -- some of which he could read in the old language of the empire. His ears perked up and he took a half step back as the door closed behind him, Queen's breath hitching in his chest.

"This... This is not as I was told."

He crossed his arms over his chest, though his attire revealed a lot of his body with long, flowing robes that were open across the chest. There was an element of translucency to them, though the off-white material shimmered silkily with gold tones and accents, denoting his high stature in the empire.

The blue shorthair cat smiled through tight lips, wearing a long robe with heavy sleeves that completely obscured his paws as he linked them, supposedly, together. His ears and whiskers twitched, betraying something Queen could not put a name to, though the fox tried not to allow his own trepidation to show.

"Ah, I see you have come," the emperor's advisor, Lawrence, said with another thin smile, his eyes gleaming in the low light of the room, lit by a circular skylight as dust motes swirled in the rays. "Yet I'm afraid I have some news for you as to the state of the empire."

Queen's nostrils flared and the fox drew himself up haughtily.

"The empire is doing well!" He snapped back, nerves getting the better of him, despite his many years amongst nobility. "For years you have claimed our coffers are growing low when I've seen for myself the wealth accumulated!"

"Ah, but that is where you are wrong," the feline said smoothly, his grey fur layered with darker stripes as he approached. "You, General, are not privy to the inner workings of this empire, as consort to the emperor. It is now that I implore you to see reason. The emperor is not fit to sit on the throne."

"Oh, and I suppose you believe you are the ideal candidate?" Queen growled back, showing his teeth in a flash of white. "This is wrong! And if you think I will move against my mate, you are sorely mistaken!"

He wheeled about, intending to head for the door -- though a blue dragon blocked his way. Queen cursed under his breath as his chest heaved and he tried to get away, though the drake easily grabbed him, restraining him with large hands that closed all the way around each of the fox's slender arms. Even though his chest was moderately broad and muscular, the fox simply was no match to the bulk of the dragon, built like a mercenary.

"Ah... You..."

Queen trembled, fighting to keep his tongue inside his mouth where it wanted to loll, yet he couldn't betray his own tickling chill of fear. The dragon was taller than him and easily three times as broad with a thick muscle gut. The hue of his blue scales was interspersed with a pale belly underbelly, wearing no more than what looked like a leather skirt with a slit up the side.

A mercenary. The fox shivered, unable to help himself. They often wore such revealing clothing, so they were not restricted in flexibility or their movements in the slightest when engaged in fights.

Who the dragon intended to fight there, however, Queen didn't want to imagine.

"Agh!" Queen twisted, though showing his teeth had no effect on the dragon. "Release me immediately! Or I'll have your head for this!"

"Oh, you will not do anything of the sort," Lawrence said, the advisor approaching with a glint in his eye. "Your fertility ritual, indeed, was real, but there is a flaw in it I forgot to tell you about."

He paused for effect and it was all Queen to do to stop himself from spitting in the cat's face. That was not very becoming behaviour for a consort to the emperor.

"The bearer," Lawrence continued, "will become submissive to the father of the child they are carrying. Quite beautiful, in fact. And that may be natural if the emperor was to remain the father of your child. Only...I have a better male in mind for you."

"No!"

Queen groaned and twisted, yet his body quivered. The mating session with the emperor had taken more out of him than he'd realised, and all his thrashing didn't get him anywhere. Even trying to take a breath into his lungs didn't help as his chest juddered, not quite able to fully expand his lungs for a full, steady breath.

The room spun around him as the advisor raised his paw, directing the mercenary. Queen didn't need to know that the dragon's name was Nathan, though he heard it in passing as the dragon's claws raked through his attire, tearing it from his body.

"Agh! Release me! No! No more of this -- let me go! Let me go!"

Queen howled as his arms were pinned to his sides, the ragged remains of his formal attire hanging from his body, even his tail hole on show, the pucker twitching and pulling. It would not keep out the might of the dragon, however, as Nathan's leather attire fell aside, revealing his beast of a cock.

"Mhm..." The dragon rumbled, eyes narrowing, though they were already a little sunken in his face. "I'm going to enjoy this."

So it was that Queen became a passive player in his own fertility, Lawrence having decided just who the "new" father of the fox's child was to be.

Queen had no idea how that was to be when he was sure he was already impregnated, a fertilised egg residing inside him, but he couldn't think of it. Not as the rounded head of the dragon's meaty prick ground up against his tail hole and, slowly, bore in.

He howled, head thrown back against the dragon's chest as he was penetrated, the drake mating with him as if he was a prize. Queen might have agreed with it under any other circumstances but that was not a situation he would have chosen for himself as he was forcibly taken against his will.

The fox was already loosened up slightly from his earlier mating, the lubricating cum drooling from his anal ring at least allowing him to take it more easily than if the dragon had been going in dry. The might of the drake powered up against him, his belly grinding up over the fox's lower back, though Queen was just a toy in his paws as the dragon took his new mate, for the time being, exactly as he pleased.

The dragon's cock ground up inside him, deeper and deeper, Nathan working the fox up and down on his cock even as he thrust. Queen trembled as heady grunts echoed in his ears and he tried to shake his head, even though his arms were pinned to his sides, legs left weakly dangling and kicking.

Still, the dragon thrust on, caring only for his pleasure as the fox's half-hard shaft bounced, though it was not a subject of anyone's attention, not in the slightest. Queen growled weakly, though his ears splayed out, his body already feeling more submissive even though the one he was supposed to be submitting to wasn't there at that time.

Yet the dragon was set to change that as he hefted Queen up further, bouncing him on his cock to flip the fox's legs up. In that way, he caught the fox's legs to draw them up alongside Queen's head, trapping them up against Nathan's torso too. It gave the watching feline a good view of that thick length disappearing into the fox's anal pucker, driving deep with a lewd slop.

"Unff... Nngghhh..." The dragon groaned as he thrust, humping closer to orgasm. "Mmmph, so...tight..."

He bellowed as he filled the fox, ejaculating inside him, spurt after spurt of dragon semen pumping up into the fox.

Yet that was not what the fox was thinking of, not at all, not as every spurt of cum was funnelled up inside his body, right up to where that egg rested inside him, fertilised. Fresh semen flooded it, though it could not disrupt it from where it had been seated in the soft lining of his magically formed room.

"Nngghhh... No... My baby..."

The fox moaned, eyelids fluttering, though he could barely think straight as he was ploughed, panic pounding in his chest with every fervent beat of his heart. The feline smiled, half-raising his paw.

"Oh, have no fear," he said, even as Queen's lower half tried to buck, something crackling deep inside him. "You will not need that fertilised egg. Not anymore. Nathan's semen is by far superior."

Slowly, the flood of semen pushed through the exterior of the fertilised egg, a sense of loss echoing through the fox. He moaned and shook his head, bucking his hips, though it took a while to crack, as if tiny, hairline splinters were lining the outside of the egg inside him. It was not something he ever should have been able to feel, though the magic of the ritual made it possible.

If he breaks this fertilised egg, he'll be able to impregnate me... The fox thought in a daze, though his comparatively lithe body was too weak to fight back against Nathan, restrained as he was. And then I'll be submissive to him, not my mate, the emperor...

"Nnngghhh..."

The fox fought back and twisted, yet there was nowhere for him to go, not as the dragon's seed destroyed the fertilised egg with every passing moment.

"No... Please!" He forced out, eyes shining with tears. "Please, don't do this! I'll help you! Please don't destroy the egg!"

Lawrence smiled, though no warmth reached his eyes.

"Oh, it's far too late for that. Cum in him again, Nathan. Show him the power of a real male."

The dragon grunted and Queen howled as he thrust harder, creamy semen drooling out along the length of his cock from the force of his thrusts. The fox tried to twist, but all he could do was push his head up and back as he hissed out through his teeth, air rushing over his tongue as he fought for his life, for the future of the egg he'd wanted so desperately.

"Mmmnnnhhh... Noooooo!"

Yet all Queen had left in him was a howl as his eyes rolled back in his head, quelling his pleas for mercy, to no longer be bred, to be taken when he had already been mated with. He had a mate! He didn't want another one! And, if the dragon succeeded, it was him he'd be completely and utterly submissive to, obedient to a fault.

"Please... Please... Don't... Don't impregnate me! Nooooo!"

Queen groaned, but he couldn't fight it, not as his tail hole was brutally ploughed. His anal ring clenched around the beast's cock and he groaned, drooling in a lewd splatter of saliva, huffing and panting. He barely was able to drag in a much-needed breath for his lungs, for the force of the mating was so much greater than anything he'd ever experienced with his own husband. His partner wasn't that well-endowed, not as "girthy" nor as long as the dragon, but that didn't mean Queen's body did not ache with need for something more too.

The egg crumbled inside him as he panted, those splinters through its surface growing wider and wider.

"Nooooo!" He howled, though could barely get the strangled word from his lips. "Please! Nooooo, don't do this to me! I don't want -- mmmph!"

The dragon grunted, shoving his fingers into the fox's mouth to mute him, the meaty digits stuffing his maw full. Queen whined and futilely tried to push them from his mouth with his tongue, though even that part of him was too weak to get the dragon to stop, his entire body trembling.

Orgasm may have rolled through him, but all the fox could feel was the overpowering thrusts as Nathan slammed inside. His cock slicked through the mess of seed in the fox's tail hole, but Queen's body was ripe to be bred, the effects of the ritual, of course, still in effect. The ritual, however, was never intended to take someone to be bred for a second time, by another partner.

Queen grunted, groaning as loudly as he could around the fingers in his maw, his small cock bouncing around weakly as heat sparked through his body. His body didn't know whether to grind back on to the dragon's cock or to pull away, caught between two opposing courses of action.

I can't... I'm too weak, Queen thought, his eyelids fluttering. I can't stop him from destroying the egg. I can't!

"Mmm-hmmm-mmmph!"

He mumbled around the dragon's fingers, striving with all his might to try, to do something, anything, to fight back. Yet that was only his will at work, crumbling away bit by bit as he lost who he was. Queen growled mutely, eyes half-closed as hatred swelled inside him, locking his gaze on to the advisor. Yet the feline didn't seem like a static figure in the fox's line of sight as he was bounced brutally on the dragon's cock, the scaley driving into him increasingly roughly.

Minutes dragged out, though Queen savoured them all, his body aching with pleasure. His thoughts seemed to come more slowly than before, though the fox was not in his right mind enough to tell just what was happening there, huffing and panting, chest heaving for breath that would not come easily. Every ram of that cock into his tail hole had his abs contracting, though the muscles there were so small that they could not be seen through the lighter, creamier fur on the fox's front.

Finally, the dragon climaxed again, erupting inside Queen with a proud roar. Long, thick ropes of his seed flowed up inside his body, washing out the weak fertilised egg as it splintered into pieces. Yet there were more eggs inside him too, all with fresh semen meeting them as his sperm raced to impregnate the fox, all while ensuring the cracked, crumbling originally fertilised egg would never come to fruition.

Strong dragon sperm washed out the previously fertilised egg as his sperm attacked his remaining, unfertilised eggs, though they were not yet seated into the lining of his womb. Queen moaned, his body aching, though not even one of his hind paws twitched as he cried out weakly around Nathan's fingers, already forced into overpowering submission in that moment alone.

He squirmed, despite the overwhelming pleasure, striving for escape. Even then, the fox loathed his voice being stolen, the feline staring at him as if he was the answer to all his problems. Yet it was the advisor himself who was the cause of every last one of Queen's problems, even though the fox had never thought something like that would ever come to pass: and from the advisor to the emperor, of all anthros in the empire.

The dragon, however, easily held Queen as he struggled and the feline shook his head mockingly, whiskers quivering.

"Feel the might of a true male," he said lowly, voice still carrying to the fox's ears. "He is everything you and your weak mate are not."

The dragon chuckled and grunted, not bothered at all by how Queen fought him and twisted. Queen's tail was even up, trapped between his back and the dragon's gut, though it would not help him in the slightest there. The beefy drake thrust harder, spending more seed inside him, though the fox was hardly even aware of how much time had passed, of how long he had been in there, nothing more than a breeding vessel for them to take power that had never belonged to them.

"Mmm-nnngghhhh..."

He groaned haplessly, eyelids fluttering as his eyes once again tried to roll back in his head. The fox trembled as Nathan kept pumping into him, the eggs inside the fox's new womb mixing with the dragon's semen.

Queen tried to convulse, the root of his tail twitching, as he strained to hold everything, but he could feel the eggs inside him. They ached deeply, with a warm, lustful glow, as they were fertilised.

He swung his head lightly back and forth, slumping in the dragon's hold.

"Guuuuhhhh..."

Queen groaned. Why was it suddenly hard to think? He couldn't remember all that far back, though there was a sense of loss and longing inside him. He blinked and tried to pick his own head up, though there was no use in trying to recall a past that was already slipping away from him.

Memories ran from his mind like water through his fingers, straining to hold on to something that needed a solid base to cup it in place.

Queen looked back at the dragon, admiring the hard line of his jaw, even if he felt, kind of, like he should have been seeing someone else there. But he couldn't pull their face from his memory, unaware that he had lost the memory of his mate.

For, in Queen's mind, his mate was right there, with his cock driven up inside his slutty hole, giving him everything he needed. All he ached for was his partner to mount him repeatedly, to make him cry out in pleasure as Queen slowly slurped on his fingers, his eyes half-lidded with lust.

Nathan rumbled, his cock throbbing within the fox's tight hole.

"Mmm... My...wife..."

"Yes, that's right, Nathan," Lawrence praised his mercenary with a toothy grin. "This is your slut wife, a vixen. Say hello to your new husband, male wife. This is who you're going to be under for the rest of your life."

Yes, that was right. The fox yipped happily, wagging his tail. The dragon was his husband and, honestly, he couldn't remember a time Nathan hadn't been his husband.

"Mmph... Yes... Husband... Please... Please, fuck meeeee!"

The male wife cried out as his hips juddered and, finally, he was aware of the need of his body, how hard his cock was, throbbing with lust. As his dragon husband fucked him ruthlessly, impregnating him to fertilise the eggs in his male womb, Queen was right where he needed to be.

So it was that he fell submissive, obedient to his husband: exactly as the ritual permitted.

His cock jerked, spilling useless semen over the floor before him in a weak orgasm, the one true orgasm he'd had throughout everything. It was wasted cum, of course, for a male wife would never need something so thin and watery -- not when his male womb was there to carry child after child, all for his doting husband.

12