Becoming His Prison Bitch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
309 Followers

"Eyes back up, or I won't continue."

Lexus nodded, unable to speak. His eyes remained on his own reflected in the mirror, confronting the turmoil in his eyes as his cock was stroked by a man who dominated him from day one in this place. His hands moved from the sink and grasped his Boss' forearms. He wasn't going to finish, he would tease him. And this would be the cruelest tease yet. His sobs mixed with his moans. "Please stop, Boss... Don't tease me, I can't take it..." he whined.

"Tell me your truth, then." he replied, his pace quickening.

His cock, denied and teased for the last two weeks was on the edge. But it didn't believe it would be allowed climax. Darian would stop... but his hand wasn't stopping. He swirled his hand around his tip, sending a tremor up his spine.

"I'm not straight, Boss."

"Are you lying to get an orgasm from me, Lexi?" he whispered.

"No, Boss!"

"So?"

He whimpered, looking down at the purple head of his cock disappearing and reappearing in his hand. Darian didn't have to correct him, he looked back up to the mirror. "I'm gay..." he whispered, barely a breath. He felt as if a darkness lifted off of him.

"Are you going to cum for me, Lexi?" He pulled his hand back and put it up to Lexi's mouth, and Lexi kissed his hand eagerly as if it were his lover, spitting saliva into it with an urgency.

He panted, glancing over to meet Darian's eyes. Those grey eyes, the depths filled with knowing, looking into his heart, full and overflowing with need and lust. "Please let me Boss..." he begged as the slick hand resumed on his cock. "Don't stop. I like this, I like being touched by a man's hands. Please let me cum this time..."

"What are you waiting for?"

His legs weak, his nails digging into Darian's forearm, he could feel it building. But his body wouldn't believe it at first. It resisted, refused to be denied, and so it held back. "Ah... ha... Nnnng..." he threw his head back sightly. "I can't. I can't..." he whined, thrusting his hips forward, matching Darian's rhythm.He felt it there, just under the surface, his balls felt like they were boiling. And then all at once his eyes rolled back, his balls tightened and cum erupted from his cock, splattering the sink, the mirror and Darian's hand.

When he opened his eyes, he was on the floor in Darian's embrace, his cheek against his warm, hard chest. His cock was still hard between his thighs, and oh so damn sensitive. He was crying. He sat up slightly and wiped his eyes. "Thank you, Boss." he whispered.

Darian smiled above him. "Don't get used to it, boy." he said with a smirk.

Lexus groaned. But it was so good... "Yes Boss."

They sat in silence while Lexus' cock deflated, still incredibly sensitive. But the persistent ache in his balls he'd gotten used to was gone. And the pleasure that had him out cold in Darian's lap had been... He'd never had an orgasm so intense in his life.

He took a deep breath, and looked up at Darian. Then he slowly stood and picked up the discarded yellow cleaning gloves, and pulled them back over his hands, and knelt back down on the tile, and finished cleaning the bathroom floor and toilets. They didn't speak, but they were hyper aware of one another. But he could feel an unspoken truth hanging in front of him, halfway to DC; he didn't tell him that his lawyer was getting him a court date to get him out of here.

----------------------

His lawyer returned two weeks later, and his mother was not with him.

"Where is your girlfriend?" Lexus asked him, sitting down in the chair by the mirror. his sleeves were rolled up his arms, as it was blazing today and the fans were struggling in the other buildings. This one, however, was well air conditioned, and he

Bill dropped an envelope down on the table, and scowled down at him, disappointment clear on his face. "Don't speak about your mother like that. You know, she cares about-"

"You..." Lexus cut him off with a glare. "Are not my father, or the Nanny. I suggest you hold your tongue when speaking with your client." he said, his voice steely. He'd had plenty of time to dwell on their last exchange, and came back into this room with nothing but disdain. He embraced his relationship with Darian in a way he didn't expect when he first came here. And he didn't expect to grow a backbone in such submission either. But the more he took from Darian, the bolder he grew with others. And this man deserved none of his submission. "Do you have a date?"

Bill looked at him for a long moment. "My apologies, Mr. Hendroux." he said, sitting down. "I did get a date. Its in a few months.

"That's the best you've got?"

"If we do it in a few months..." he said, clearly exasperated with his tone. "And you've got good behavior, they're more likely to let you out that day. If we do it now... they're going to just shorten the sentence. Just... bear with it."

They spoke more, and then Lexus stood to leave.

"Your mother loves you, you know. She knows you're not gay."

He stopped at the door. "Yet... she felt pretty comfortable blaming me for my Father checking out." he said, looking over his shoulder. "And she knows nothing about me. She barely even raised me." he slammed his fist on the door three times, and Benny was there to meet him. His keeper when he was not with Darian is how he thought of it.

Back at the cell, Lexus found Darian laying back on the bed, his knees spread and legs stretched off the bed, heels on the floor. Lexus was on his knees between his legs in one fluid motion. "Boss..." he mewled, spreading his hands on his thighs before stretching his arms up beside him, gripping his shirt. But Darian did not react. He looked up, running his nose up his thigh, opening his mouth against the crotch of his pants. And still nothing. Lexus sat back on his heels and dropped his hands into his lap. "Boss?"

"When were you going to tell me that your trial was faulty and you were getting out?" he said.

Lexus watched DCs his chest rise and fall, but couldn't see his face from here. "I'm not doing it to leave you." he said, his voice cracking.

Darian sat up quickly, and gripped him around his neck. Lexus squeaked. "I'm not mad you're getting out. I'm mad you didn't think you could tell me. I have made it clear that I don't tolerate lies. And you lied by omission."

Lexus said nothing. Darian's voice was dripping with disappointment. He couldn't inhale without his breath catching in his throat. He disappointed Boss.

They didn't speak for the rest of the day. Lexus tried grabbing his attention, but Darian either ignored him or pushed him away. He didn't acknowledge Lexus as he knelt with his mouth open the following morning as he brushed his teeth and when Lexus leaned forward to lick his soft penis tip after he took his morning piss, DC just shook himself dry and turned towards the cell door and left.

Lexus sat back on his ass and did not follow. His silence and disregard hurt. A fitting lesson, he thought, but still. He would do anything to get back in his good graces. Lexus didn't go to breakfast, which is where he figured Darian disappeared to. He got up to brush his teeth in the sink before sitting back down in front of it, waiting. It was a few hours before DC returned.

Darian looked down at Lexus, and jerked his head. "Let's go." It was the first thing he said to him since yesterday. He turned on his heel and started back out the door, and Lexus scrambled across the floor to the door, desperate to get his feet under him. He grabbed onto Darian's shirt, but Darian grabbed his wrist and pushed it away. Lexus felt his heart beating in his throat. "Where are we going?" he muttered, looking at him with concern. But Darian smiled back at him. The smile was not very comforting. "Me and you are just going to go settle an old debt."

Lexus didn't understand why that meant he couldn't hold onto him like he always did. Walking behind him, unattached made him nervous.

They continued to walk, and they came upon the door that went out the back of the facility. Benny was waiting, and unlocked the door with a loud buzz. They walked across the yard, along a chain linked fence and entered an office building in the back. There was a mess hall for the guards, and a rec room through the door to the left. Benny allowed them in, and 2 or 3 additional guards stood, as if waiting. Lexus recognized Guard #2 from his first day standing among the group.

Lexus glanced back towards Darian who had stopped by the door. He turned back towards him. "Boss..." he muttered nervously.

"When I brought you to solitary, I bought that time with you..." Benny circled around Lexus, looking at him like fresh meat. He glanced at Benny and back at Darian.

"B-but I'm yours." he whispered.

Darian approached Lexus as he watched him become visibly upset. He grabbed him around the shoulders and turned him towards the watching guards. He snaked a hand around the front of his throat, running his fingers up and down the front line of his neck. Lexus let out a moan, feeling his touch for the first time today. "You're my bitch. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Boss." he whispered. Despite DC's obvious anger at him, he was desperate to please him.

"And you are mine to do with what I want."

"Yes Boss."

"And you will do as I say." he said matter-of-factly. "And for now, I am giving time with your body to them. You will do as Benny says."

Benny grinned as Darian backed away and crossed his arms and leaned back against the door frame. There was a hunger in Benny's eyes. "I enjoyed messing with you on your first day. You remember, don't you?"

Remember? How could he forget?

"Strip. And get on your knees."

Lexus glanced back at DC, who was leaning against the door frame, looking on with disinterest. Darian wasn't joking, and he wasn't going to put a stop to this. And so he did as he was told, pulling his shirt over his head. He should have expected it. What better way to use your bitch than to trade their services for favors? It was one of his many fears coming in here... But then, could be blame him? At least this favor had derived benefit for him. He looked up at Benny as he folded his shirt and then took off his pants and shoes, folding them neatly in a pile as he had been made to do that first day. He was here today because he intentionally hid the truth from Darian. What was he going to do if he knew? Try to make him stay? He realized that he was foolish for keeping such a thing from him. Everyone left your life at some point, and Darian didn't seem to harbor any hard feelings about the last guy.

"The spoiled rich bitch has learned to fold clothes properly. I'd say mommy would be proud but, it seems as if she is already ashamed to have a gay son. What would she say if she saw you now?" He ridiculed him as he stroked his cock to hardness through his jeans.

Lexus glared up at Benny. Since he was being told to take cock from others, he took the initiative to talk to him as well. "My mother is a whore." He said. Despite this not being Darian's cock, he'd grown accustomed to having one in his mouth, and realized quite early on that he enjoyed it. He might as well use that to take advantage of this situation rather than let his shame control him. He wasn't quite gay and proud, but he had no fucks left to give today. He was angry and volatile and if he had to do this for Darian he may as well use the fuel to throw his inhibitions aside and keep his dignity. He could take these men willingly and give boss a show, or he could beg and cry about it. Either way, it would still happen. He drew confidence now from the idea that he was rebelling against his mother's perfect idea of him. He didn't look back at Darian, angry eyes glaring hard up at Benny.

He reached up and shoved his hand out of the way, and began to unbuckle his belt, undo his jeans. He knelt, his mouth open as it always was, and in a breath it wad filled it with Benny's short shaft. He'd had a lot of practice on Boss' much meatier cock. Benny grabbed the back of his head and thrust forward, pumping into him, dragging his cock along his wet and willing tongue. Saliva dripped down his chin as he sucked the cock before him with abandon. He hoped Darian was watching.

DC walked away from the corner and spun one of the chairs around, straddling it backwards and resting his elbows on the back and his head on his hands. He watched as Lexus opened his mouth and remained still and receptive as Benny thrust his cock in his mouth. The other guards became emboldened, approaching, their hands on his body. They pulled his hair and touched his thigh. A finger probed his asshole and he rose up on his knees, pressing his hips back to provide more opportunity. It wasn't long before Lexus was on his feet, laid over the dusty velvet of the pool table. And soon his ass was filled with the cock of the guards , a condom the only thing between them. Darian made sure they would be using them. Darian watched as his back arched and his mouth fell open with pleasure.

Darian watched as Lexi's back arched and his mouth fell open with pleasure. From this angle, he could see every slender curve of his boys body. Seeing other use him was harder to watch than he thought it would be. But getting to see him fucked from this vantage point was... He felt his cock swell in his jeans. He ignored it as Lexus stretched his arms under him, and his eyes were closed. He wondered what was in his mind as the tall lanky guard stiffened and came into his ass, Benny pushing him aside just as quickly. The condom slipped off and the semen filled end caught in his ass. Benny snatched it away and tossed it onto the floor as he reached forward, buried his fingers in Lexi's cheek like hook, burying his own cock in the boys hole.

Lexus moaned; he never had the feeling of getting fucked repeatedly, having his cunt filled by different dicks, each with their own force and pattern. He didn't pay attention to who was in him, just enjoyed the ride. The lubricated condoms allowed each cock to fill him pretty smoothly. He was well trained and didn't bother stroking himself for his own pleasure. After all, this wasn't for him. Besides, he wanted Darian to forgive him and allow him an orgasm, it wasn't worth it getting it from these corrupt guards willing to use him like a whore.

They took their pleasure, passing him around like a party favor, and and at least once each, if not more. He'd lost count. His asshole, having been stretched for longer than usual, still gaped open and pink as he collapsed on the floor, panting and used.

The guards toweled themselves off, zipped up, and left. Benny stood by the door, waiting to escort them back to their cell. He was pleased with himself.

Darian slowly stood approached Lexus. "That didn't look like much of the punishment it should have been." He said. His cock was hard under his pants. Clearly he enjoyed the show.

Lexus looked up ad DC, taking a deep breath. "What is your middle name?" He asked, blinking lazily up at him. He looked... Dazed. As if, to please Darian, he'd given himself completely over to them. He hadn't flinched or scowled as he was penetrated and made to service them, he moaned and pressed against their bodies. He just sat back and enjoyed it. It was as if he flipped a switch, disappeared into the pleasure and primal acts of it all.

"Carter." Darian looked down on him, taking in his naked form spent on the floor. He was different, alright, from the other boy's he'd taken over the years. He actually sort of cared for him. "Get up."

Lexus stared at him for a moment, and then giggled. His knees fell open, his hard prick twitching as it lay on his stomach, and he looked up at DC. "Why, not going to take your turn, Boss?" he asked, showing his teeth in a huge grin. "Everyone has had their piece. Come take your turn. I don't mind if Benny watches, he's seen you inside of me before."

"That was before, this is now. I said, get up."

"I wanted to get out of here because its my worst nightmare." he said, the smile on his face not quite faded. It made his honestly a bit unnerving. "You make it better, fun... Benny the Guard and Randall the asshole makesss it miserable. I want out, Boss..."

"Get up, Lexus." he said, his voice firm.

"I always hated the idea of being passed around. But it turns out I just love a good dick in my cunt, boss." Lexus sat up slowly and got his knees under him. He looked up at DC and reached up, trying to unbutton his pants. "Let me have yours."

"On your feet." he reached down and grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him to his feet like a rag-doll. He whined, but raised his arms as Darian pulled his shirt onto his body for him. Darian crouched down - Lexus pondered how strange it was to see big Darian to be the one on his knees - picked up each foot and pulled on his boxers and pants. Then he pulled each shoe on. "Grab on." he said, ready to leave the room.

"Why? If not holding you leads to me getting gang banged by a bunch of men, maybe I'll take my chances." That smart-ass comment earned a slap from Darian, who grabbed him by the throat. Lexus gasped, and grabbed him by arm, looking up at him. There was conflict in his boys eyes.

"You are forgetting who you are speaking to. And you are forgetting where you are. Nothing is free here. I've paid my fair share of debts. As a spoiled rich boy, you must be used to getting things handed to you without worrying about the cost. But everything has a price."

Lexus looked up at him, and gnawed on his bottom lip. "Yes Boss..." he whispered. He was right of course. He was starting to come down from the high he rode during the excitement, and his wits began to return. And with it, realization of how much of a slut he'd been for Benny. He didn't look up at the guards smug face as he passed by him into the mess hall and then out into the sunshine. Lexus was unfocused, letting DC take him where he needed to go.

Eventually, he found himself in the showers, naked, water pouring down his head. Darian pressed him against the wall, his feet on the outside of Lexi's, his chest against his back. They stood in silence for a long moment. Darian washed Lexi's hair, pulling the suds through his growing strands. His mom always hated it when his hair got long. Maybe he would keep it this way. He could pull off the long ponytail look, he figured.

"Snap out of it." Darian said, spinning him around. He grabbed him under his thighs and lifted him off his feet, and Lexus wrapped his legs around his hips.

"I can't, Boss..." he whispered. He dropped his head forward against Darian's neck. "Outside of this place is freedom. But it means the same old bullshit I've been trudging through my whole life, all the utter stupidity of it all. You're right, Boss, I'm a failure by default because I'm still sucking on the silver spoon I was born with."

"Then change. But don't you dare sabotage your chance to get out of here because you feel sorry for your bitch ass. I'm almost done, I want out. I don't know where I'll go but I'll go and I'll get there somehow." He pinned Lexus to the wall with his body weight and used the opportunity to free a hand and angle his cock against Lexus' back entrance, still lose from his use not an hour ago.

Lexus moaned, his arms wrapping tight around Darian's neck. "Boss please I can't take more..." he whispered. "I'll cum if you fuck me now..."

"Good." was his only response.

Lexus looked him in his grey eyes and moaned, nodded, water dripping down their bodies. Steam rose from them as Darian buried himself in him over and over, their slick bodies rubbing together, stroking Lexi's cock between them. "Fuck my cunt harder, Boss, please!" Their hips slapped together in the water as Lexi bounced on his cock. This angle had him deep inside of his cunt, and he felt his cock massaging his prostate.He was allowed to cum with Boss inside of him now, and the feeling was overtaking his entire body. His fingers clenched as he felt the energy fill his every cell. And Lexi and DC found their pleasure, one after the other. His semen spattered Darian's chest, slicked between them.

LittleKay
LittleKay
309 Followers