Becoming His Pt. 02

Story Info
Lust and jealousy mix in the sex club with Julian and Damian.
3.9k words
4.63
4.5k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you like this story, please leave a comment. I would love to hear your ideas on this fantasy. Enjoy the story.

*

He could see I was interested in the idea. Master convinced me eventually and we decided to go the next week. I couldn't wait to see what this S&M scene what's all about...

***

I had spent all week waiting longing for days to go by faster. Between my 9-5 office job at a retailer and the gym, I tried to keep my mind busy and not think of Master and our date on Saturday. Although we hadn't talked about exclusivity, I didn't dare of meeting another guy. Julian kept me on the edge, he was showing me new ways of finding pleasure. Taking my body to the limit. Nonetheless, I was still young, and my mind was thinking about sex 24/7.

Julian had told me a bit about the club. It was called 'Zero' as it was on the basement floor of a building. It was a regular gay club on the top floor but on the underground floor, all kinds of things happened. That was where the fun was at. I asked him to tell me more, but Master didn't want to ruin the surprise. Still, he sent me a couple of things to try on before the day.

A box arrived at my apartment Wednesday afternoon. I heard the bell ring, and I got downstairs to pick it up. I entered my small 472 square feet apartment and put the cardboard box on my coffee table. Carefully, I cut the tape in the middle, trying not to destroy any goodies that might be inside. 'I hope you like them' Master had texted me.

I opened the box to see a couple of leather outfits packed in some fancy and soft branded tissue paper. Master was spoiling me for sure. It was a dark leather outfit with metal rivets. I picked up some straps and revealed a black mask with a cut-out for my nose, eyes and mouth, perfect for him to face fuck me. Just to think of my Master tightening it on my head was making me excited. Then I took out a leather chest harness, a pair of shorts, and an armband that I had asked him for, to cover my tattoo. I had told him I didn't want anyone to recognize me. Although he assured me no one would see me; discretion was a requirement at the club.

After unboxing the outfit, I went to my bedroom to try it on. I felt the excitement as I got naked and laid all the goodies on my bed. I sat on the side of my bed. What to try on first? My hands grabbed the shorts and I put them on. They fitted me perfectly to my surprise and contrasted against my soft and pale thighs. I touched the pouch that covered my cock and ball and felt the texture of the fabric. With my thumb, I traced the metal rivets that held the removable pouch. Then I put on the leather armband that had a buckle attachment on my right bicep and the chest harness over my hard pecs. They felt a bit strange at first, but after getting used to the feeling it was just like wearing an accessory. Finally, I put on the black mask and tried to tie it by myself.

As I stood up in front of the mirror on my door, I contemplated my tight body. My eyes stared back at me from the darkness of the mask, the harness highlighted my hairless pecs, and the shorts left little to the imagination. Almost immediately, I got turned on by the sight of the outfit. 'Is this what Master likes?' 'Will he hold me by this harness as he fucks me hard?' 'Will he enjoy stuffing my mouth while I wear this mask?' My cock was getting painfully hard in my shorts... As I entertained those deviant thoughts, I was getting short of breath. I licked my lips and caressed my body softly. I had never imagined clothing could make me this hard. Maybe I was meant to become his slave, I was truly enjoying this...

My mind was going wild, so I decided to record a video for him. Placing my phone on the floor in front of the mirror, I could see exactly what I was filming. The camera was on. I got on my knees as I know that he would like me to be. My right hand trailed down my harness and abs all to way to the shorts. I took my cock out and began stroking it as I stared into the small camera. Slowly, tracing every vein going up to the pink head and then down to my balls. With my left hand, I began wetting my fingers right before rubbing my small nipples. I was picturing Master's skilled hands pinching me. Meanwhile, my right hand was pulling steadily at my man meat, drops of precum dripping from the pink head soon coated my fingers. I continued rubbing the head and playing with my balls for a few minutes. Staring at the camera while I satisfied myself, I began pleading and whispering my Master's name. Begging him to fuck me. I knew I wouldn't last long.

My excitement took the best of me and in only a couple of minutes, I was shooting my load on the mirror and my phone. Soon after, I sent the video. I apologized to him for jerking off, I said I couldn't wait to meet him. Master said it was OK. He was also eager to meet me.

***

Days flew by. On Saturday night, he and his friend Paolo picked us up. Paolo was working as a bartender at a nearby club, so he offered to give us a ride. He was a buff thirty-something Latino with a buzz cut and lots of piercings on his ears. Julian had told me he owed him a few favours, so he was driving us tonight.

"So this is your new boy toy, huh?" Paolo mentioned as we got in the backseats.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that..." Master replied looking at me and placing his hand on my thigh.

"What happened to Samuel?" He asked.

"It didn't work out... Why do you ask? You want me to give you his number?" Julian replied casually.

"Nah, man... You know I'm a bottom, but he sure was fine..." Paolo added turning right on a corner. We were about to reach our destination.

Paolo's words made me wonder about us. I don't know why I thought I was the only one. Master probably had many slave boys to service him. Maybe that's why he didn't have time to meet me that often. We never talked about exclusivity after all... I tried to clear my mind of those thoughts.

We got into a bar that looked like a regular gay club. I wore the leather gear underneath, but I put on the mask as I didn't want anyone to recognize me. I was wearing a white T and some jeans and a dark jacket. As it was my first time, I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to arrive with nothing but some shorts and a harness. Master Julian on the other hand was wearing full-on leather pants, a loose tank, and a black leather jacket. He topped it off with a black army hat. He obviously knew his way around these parts of the city.

A bunch of young and older gays were chatting outside the front of the building with the 'Zero' sign, some were wearing leather accessories and boots. As soon as we got out of the car, I felt people looking our way. I just grabbed Julian's hand and he led me into the two-storey building. Techno and pop music were blasting on the dance floor. Couples were dancing and kissing. Vodka sodas and beers on the counter. It looked like a regular gay club.

We headed to the coat check at the back. There was a bear with a full-on leather coverall behind the counter. He was really nice and explained the rules of the club. That night leather was the dress code. That's where I changed into my outfit: my mask and choker, harness, shorts, and a pair of boots. The bear at the counter put a sticker on our phones' cameras to ensure we wouldn't record or take pictures. It was one of the rules of the club. He also stamped the back of our hands. Master left his jacket and tank top, to the delight of the guy that was watching him undress. He kept his hat, harness and leather pants. We paid an entrance fee and got downstairs.

Immediately, I felt a change in the environment. The beat of the music faded slightly. The lights were soft and meant to keep some kind of anonymity although you could see others at the same time. I felt the looks of men on us. Some were touching themselves on the stairs, while others were watching from afar. As we walked the last steps, I noticed the smell. It was a mix of sweat, sex, and leather. The air was dense and I soon heard the moans coming from some of the rooms. They were engulfed by the pounding music from the floor upstairs, but you could still hear them.

There was a long hall to the left and one to the right. On the right side, there were different doors and more rooms. It was dark but you could still see people's bodies. Young and old guys were walking around. I looked at Julian and he told me to stay close to him. After all, I was wearing a choker with a small padlock, a sign that I was taken.

We walked to the left side first. There I saw a big pleather sofa in the centre of the room. It was more like a platform where many people could get on. Some were offering their holes to strangers, some were on the wall with their cocks out waiting for someone to service them. It was the first time, I had seen so many naked guys. Master took me to a corner so we could have a nice view of the show.

A rough-looking bald guy with tattoos all over and a moustache got on all fours. His hands separated his muscle ass cheeks to offer his wet hole. He was ready for sure. I felt my heart race and my mouth get dry. It was my first time watching someone else have sex. For sure I had seen shirtless guys or guys wearing speedos at a pool party making out, but this was a different story.

A skinny guy wearing nothing but a jock and some boots got behind him. He pointed his long cock to his hole.

"Fuck me, sir..." The buff guy pleaded in a husky voice.

The guy grabbed him by the hips and slowly filled him up. My eyes were fixated on that cock going inside that hole, stretching him up, I couldn't look away. Meanwhile, Master put his arm around me and caressed my chest focusing on my nipples. He could tell I was loving the show.

After some minutes, his slow movement turned to a pounding. A few guys gather around them and cheered, 'Fuck him' 'That's a nice hole!' Their moans together with the smell of sex were making me hard. The buff guy was more than happy to be filled, as well as the guy that was fucking him. You could hear the top reaching his climax in the dimly lit room. His pounding grew faster, and I knew he was about to breed this guy. He slammed his cock deep before cumming inside him. The guy on all fours was more than grateful to receive his load. Then to my surprise, the guy came on his back and another one arrived on the spot. They were taking turns on his backside. It was amazing.

Master took my hand and we wandered to the other side of the hall to check what was going on. On the right side of the hall, there were different rooms. Some catered to S&M lovers, others to watersports, and some small stalls to service other guys. He got me against a wall, held my chin up, and kissed me before asking:

"Would you like to try something, new boy? How about we fulfil that fantasy of yours...?"

"My fantasy, Master?" I replied thinking about it. Last week, he asked me about any new experiences I wanted to try. After a minute, I told him I was curious to try a glory hole. The idea of sucking a stranger's cock seemed insane to me. I didn't think he would actually take me to one... I must admit I was hesitant, but maybe Master wanted me to try new things.

I nodded and smiled which he took as a 'yes'. Walking towards the rooms we peeked to find an empty stall. We went into a small room with holes in the wall at waist level. I had seen some makeshift glory holes in some bathroom stalls, but this was way more elaborate. There was a small stool and three holes around it. I sat down and felt my master's lewd eyes on me. In front of me, there were two holes and one on the left side wall.

Under my Master's permission, I was about to try my first blow job in a glory hole. It was thrilling. My heart was racing as I got myself comfortable on the stool.

We waited for a few minutes until an anonymous cock appeared through the hole on the right. It was thick and it had a slight curve to it, which I didn't mind. The head was pink and already glistening with some drops of precum.

'Come on boy, don't be shy...' Master encouraged me patting my shoulder.

I held it in my right hand and felt its warmth. Hesitantly, I looked up at Master Julian and wetted my lips, before I got close for a taste. Right away I felt the saltiness in my tongue, but I continued pushing my head forward. After a few seconds, I was moving my head up and down almost reaching the wall that divided me and that horny stranger. I wanted to make Master proud of what a good cocksucker I was. I wanted to be better than the other boys he had.

It felt unreal to be in that position, my cock was hard in my leather shorts. Although I had sucked a lot of guys before, I had never serviced a stranger in a dark room before. Master Julian was more than pleased...

"That's a good boy...suck that cock..." Master said while holding onto the back of my face leather mask, spit dripping from the side of my mouth.

Soon after, as I was enjoying my first time sucking a stranger, I noticed from the corner of my eye a big uncut cock on my left. Right away my left hand went to work. It was way bigger and heavy. I traced all the veins around it with my fingers going up and down. The tip had a purple hue and it was dripping already.

I took the first cock out of my mouth, to go on to the heavy cock on my left. Fitting it in my mouth was quite a task. Right away I had to focus on my breathing as I went down on him. I was choking trying to go as deep as I could. It was as thick as my wrists. Spit and precum were dripping from the sides of my leather mask. Meanwhile, my right hand worked the other guy to keep him hard.

Between the praising of my Master and the guys' grunts, I heard rumbling from the other side of the wall, and I fell into a daze. The musky scent of their bodies was seeping into my nose, making my cock even harder. I took turns feeling my mouth get all sloppy in between.

It was incredible, to enjoy a cock without even knowing these guys. I kept sucking harder, meanwhile, Master's hand grabbed the back of my head and began guiding my movements. If he said choke on that cock, I was fitting those monsters down my throat. If he wanted me to spit, I made sure to leave a thin string of saliva from my warm tongue to the tips of those cocks. I was doing everything my Master wanted even if it wasn't his cock. Certainly, I was turning into his obedient slave. He could do with me as he pleased.

We continued like that until I felt them cumming. One guy came into my mouth without a warning. Shooting several shots of hot seed on my mouth and all over my face mask.

"Stick your tongue out, that's it... Good boy..." Master Julian ordered holding my tongue out with his thumb.

Just a few seconds later, the guy on the right came on all over my tongue and chest. Master made sure to feed me all of the guys' cum. I smiled at him, and he was more than proud.

After that intense action, we got out of the stall and Master told me to wait for him in the hall as he was going to the bathroom. He told me not to go anywhere. But I was in a daze ... My nose could still smell the guys' scent and cum. I just needed more of it... wanted to be the best slave and cocksucker ever. A guy in front of me that was offering his cock looked my way. He was holding a big piece of meat in his right hand, resting against a wall. He didn't break eye contact until I walked his way.

Guided by lust I just dropped to his knees. I wasn't myself that night or maybe that was my true form. Perhaps, I had been holding back all my life from enjoying these things. Lost in those thoughts, I let the stranger grab my head and face fuck me, while my right hand grabbed my cock and jerked desperately. In and out his wet cock filled my mouth while I moaned.

It wasn't until a hand pushed me away from him that I realized what I had done.

"He's mine. So fuck off!..." Master had pulled me away from that guy and was telling the other guy off. The other guy was also wearing a similar master hat. He was probably looking for a boy.

I fucked up. I was sucking a guy and jerking off without my Master's permission. I fucked up.

My mind just went blank and I just ran upstairs. Quickly, I looked for the exit making my way through people dancing. I needed to get out. I needed some fresh air... As soon as I got out of the club I sat down on some steps, and some guys asked me if I was OK. I held onto my knees not knowing what to do. All I wanted was to be a good boy and please him...

They left when Master arrived. He assured them he was with me. Master put his leather jacket on me. He had collected our stuff from the coat check.

"You're going to catch a cold..." Master said sitting next to me, and I realized I was wearing nothing but my shorts and a harness.

"I'm sorry, Master..." I apologized softly.

"Don't be... I'm sorry I snapped..." He replied holding me with his left arm.

"Master...Can you take my mask and choker off, please?" I asked and he knew I was serious.

"Sure..." He carefully removed my mask and choker and I felt like I could finally breathe. I held the mask in my hands and noticed the cum stains.

"I wanted to be a good slave... better than the other ones..."

"Other ones? What are you talking about...? He asked surprised.

"Paolo said you had other boy toys..."

"Oh... so that's what this is about..." He answered placing his big hands on his knees.

Julian took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. I had no idea he smoked. He lit one and noticed my surprise.

"I'm trying to quit but it's hard..." Julian admitted.

He offered me a huff placing the butt of the cigarette on my lips, which I accepted.

The smoke came out of us at the same time, and we smiled.

"I know we are not exclusive or anything but... Am I the guy you see on the weekends?"

He sighed and looked at me knowing that without the collar I wasn't his pet for the night.

"What does it matter?" He said looking at the smoke fade in the night.

"I don't know... I just want to know..."

"Fine... You are number four." He said it calmly. Reducing me to a number I thought.

"I have had three boys before you. But now it's only you. I don't have the time or money to keep up with more guys...You are the first guy I've bought an outfit like this though..." He added waving his finger.

"How do I know that's true?"

"It's true." He replied and looking at his green eyes I knew it was true.

"I'm going to call Paolo. You want him to give you a ride home or do you want to go to my place?"

"Your place?"

"Yeah..."

I smiled. It was decided. Somehow, I was more excited to see his place than to have been to the club. After a few minutes. Paolo parked outside waiting for us. As soon as we got in he noticed I wasn't wearing my mask.

"Julian, you didn't tell me he was such a hottie..." He commented making me blush...

"Yeah, he sure is..." He replied caressing my blond hair. "Hey ... Can you drop us at my place?"

"Sure thing..."

We got to his place. It was a nice modern building apartment. We got to the 9th floor and entered his studio apartment. It smelled clean but looked like a magazine cut-out. Clean surfaces, Ikea furniture. It looked empty. As if he didn't spend much time in the apartment...

It was already 4 a.m. There was a blue light in the living room.

"Let's go for a shower and then go to bed...I'm tired..." Julian said before yawning and putting his arm around me.

It was so weird for him to invite me. To walk next to him and not on all fours like I'd done so many times in our S&M room. It was our first normal interaction without him submitting me. For some reason, I felt more vulnerable than I had before.

We took a shower together. His tanned and tall body rested against the tiles while the water ran from his pecs down to his soft cock. I got in and wetted my short blond hair. I filled my mouth with water. We enjoyed soaping our exhausted bodies, and we made out for a few minutes. Then we got out and went to bed.

12