Becoming His Pt. 04

Story Info
Damien gets fucked raw on a spanking horse bench.
3.8k words
4.18
5.7k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I'm trying to make longer stories, let me know what you guys think in the comments. Enjoy the story.

Becoming His pt. 04

Water was falling from my short blond hair down to my lower back. I lathered some shampoo on my hair and squirted some body wash on my hands to clean my chest. It felt nice to rub it on my pecs. Finally, those awful press exercises were paying off, I guess. I leaned on the white tiles of my shower to clean my ass with my right hand, when I noticed the ring on my left hand in front of me. For some reason, I hadn't taken it off since we sort of became an item with Master Julian. Not even to take a shower. The thick silver band looked shiny on my middle finger after wet.

I got out of the shower. The bathroom was filled with the wooden scent of my body wash. The mirror reflected my blurred naked body. I wiped it down clean with my hand and began drying myself with a soft white towel, while I contemplated my lean pale body in the mirror. As I dried myself below the waist, I noticed my blond hair trailing from my belly button down to my cock... Maybe I should trim them or get waxed for Master... I decided to grab my trimmer and went to town on my hair. Meanwhile, I wondered what Julian was up to. It was a Thursday afternoon, I got home right after work.

I decided I looked too good not to take some photos so I grabbed my phone for a couple of selfies, covering my manhood with a towel. I angled myself to make my muscles more noticeable. My brown eyes scrutinized my pale body, maybe I should eat more protein... I was getting more muscular but my body was way less ripped than Master was. I shot a couple of headless selfies flexing my abs, then arching my back with my ass facing the mirror. Finally, one with the towel over my hard-on while raising one arm.

I got out of the shower, put on a pair of blue boxer briefs, and lay on my bed, typing away on my phone.

"What u doing?"

"..." No replies. But he had read my message. I watched some videos while waiting but I got restless.

"Which one do you like best?" I typed and sent my nudes.

"Mmm... the third one. Your ass looks nice." That certainly got his attention.

"I was thinking that could be my new Grindr profile picture...?"

"Grindr? I thought you said you wanted to be exclusive..."

"Just kidding... those nudes are for your eyes only..."

"I miss you..." I didn't want to admit it but I'd rather be honest...

He sent a voice message:

"Man... I got to focus now but I wish I could have you in my office right now...." (...)

I sent him some messages and he sent some messages back. He was working on some stuff and then he would get some groceries.

I loved listening to his voice messages. Even if we talked about mundane stuff. We didn't meet as often, as he was always busy. We agreed to meet at least once a week. He promised he was free Friday night.

Friday night I got ready for him and went to the room he rented. Although I'd been there several times before, I still felt excited. I had prepared myself and cleaned my whole body as he'd asked.

Once I got there, he was waiting for me on the chair. He was wearing his leather pants and boots but no top. He was ready to play. The choker was on the bed. I stripped down to my boxers and put the choker on. I noticed there was the usual bed and some new furniture.

"I spent all afternoon putting it together, he said. Let's give it a spin." He said excited looking at the contraption.

"What is it, Master?"

"It's a spanking horse." He said grabbing my choker before kissing me, and I thought I was the one eager to meet him.

"Spanking? Have I been a bad boy, sir?" I replied looking up at his handsome face that smiled back.

His green eyes went up and down my body checking that I was wearing nothing more than the choker and some dark boxers.

"It's got more than one use. You'll see..."

His words were making me aroused already as he guided me to the horse. I got on top of the contraption, wondering if it would hold my weight and our fucking but it was pretty sturdy. It looked like a big rectangular wooden saddle but it was covered in some padding and black and red leather. For the knees and arms, you could rest them on some long-padded pieces of dark wood it had on each side. There were a couple of rings to fasten some chains or cuffs to the front and back.

Immediately, I felt the leather on my chest. It was surprisingly comfortable. It was kind of like riding a mechanic bull, but a simpler design. Master grabbed my hips and moved me back so my cock would be free instead of being imprisoned between my body and the saddle. My ass was still covered by my briefs. Then he walked to the front of the saddle and fastened some leather cuffs to my wrists. I moved them a bit and made the chains jingle. They were comfortable though but kept me tied to the saddle.

He caressed my body, I felt his leather gloves on my shoulders going down my lower back, and to my legs, before fastening some leather cuffs on my ankles. My body was bound for him to do as he pleased.

"Look at that body, you've been doing the exercises, as I told you." He praised.

"Yes, Master..."

"I think even your ass might have gotten bigger..."

He said slapping my cheeks with both hands making me jolt.

"...FFuck!...thank you, master..."

With my cuffed hands, I held onto the front of the horse. Carefully, he grabbed the band of my dark boxers and lowered them up to my knees. I felt his warm breathing on my ass.

My clean hole was twitching already.

"Look at you already begging for my cock."

Master knew his words drove me wild.

"I can't wait, Master..." I replied getting comfortable in the submissive position he had put me. Arched back, tied up, ready to be used and abused.

He got up and removed a curtain in front of me, that uncovered a big mirror. It was a huge antique mirror with a beautiful ornate frame. He stood next to it and I contemplated his strong and tanned body. His heavy boots walked back as he got behind me.

He pulled me by my blond hair so that I contemplated myself. All bound to the black and red contraption. My pale body was in a defenseless position. He was on top of me, moving his hips so that his bulge was pressing on my ass cheeks. He smiled satisfied. 'I spent all afternoon....' I guess he was real proud of his new toy.

"Now you can see the beautiful faces you make while I fuck you." He said to my ear before kissing me on the cheek.

I saw my reflection and my brown eyes were staring back at me. It was strangely erotic. I looked at his reflection. His lustful hazel eyes were eager to pound me for real.

He slithered down my back and sat on a chair. He grabbed his duffle bag which piqued my interest. I couldn't see from my position what was in it. I could see his reflection grabbing something heavy from it. He rummaged and pulled a string of five metal balls about the size of a ping pong ball, and a pump bottle of what I guessed was lube. I was nervous. He placed it on my back and I felt the cold metal sending goosebumps down my spine. The felt heavy and long. I wondered how in the hell they would fit inside me.

"Have you ever used anal beads before?"

"No, sir..." I replied nervously.

He smiled pleased to try something new on me.

"I'm going to train that hole of yours," Master said rubbing my pink hole with his left thumb while making eye contact with me through the mirror. "Train?" I had no idea what that meant but I knew it would involve making me cum.

He spread my white cheeks and spat on me as he continued teasing me. My ass was twitching eagerly. I closed my eyes enjoying his fingers. My body had already gotten used to the leather on the horse. I heard him squirt something and then felt two fingers slowly entering my ass. His right hand began rubbing my hanging cock, while he entered me with his left hand. It felt wet as he jerked me off with his strong fingers. Pulling the skin up and down. Rubbing the head of my hard cock. Playing with me relentlessly.

"That's a good boy. You're dripping already..." Master praised to my delight.

"Thank you, sir..." His words were driving me crazy. My legs were shaking making my ankle cuffs rattle slightly.

He continued opening me up slowly. His fingers moved inside my body, knowing exactly where to press. After two fingers, he added another one which my hole welcomed with a tight grip. Meanwhile, precum was coming out of me like crazy.

I could his fingers stretching my body. My hole was gripping his three fingers firmly. He squirted some more lube on me, which felt cold at first, and then his movements became faster. In and out of my pink hole. Meanwhile, his right hand was jerking me non-stop. I held onto the leather saddle and whimpered, hiding my face.

"Look at me, boy." He commanded and I found his face on the ornate mirror in front of me.

My red face showed how much I was struggling with pleasure. I saw his devious smile. He was just starting.

"That's a pretty face..." Master replied.

He stopped his teasing for a minute, which I thanked so I could catch my breath. But he had no intention of stopping.

I heard him grabbing something heavy. His handy fingers spread my entrance, and I felt something hard and cold. He was pushing the first ball inside me. Right away I felt the pressure and made sure to relax. I didn't want to disappoint Master Julian.

"Just breathe in and out."

"God... shhit...." I mustered while trying to relax.

The cold and smooth texture made them enter slowly. I felt my ass spreading around them before sucking the ball inside. My eyes opened wide as I felt the ball inside me.

"That's the first one..."

"four more to go..."

Just to hear those words made me terrified but excited at the same time. One wasn't so bad.

Master squirted some lube on the next one and pushed slowly. My ass opened up again and closed right up around the chain that connected all the balls. He began moving the chain in and out, so I could feel them inside me. He pulled the second one out just enough to stretch me, rubbing the rim of my hole with his finger, before shoving it in.

"FFFfuuck..."

"You like that, boy?"

"Yes...sir..." I muster holding onto the wooden horse.

"I can tell...You got a hungry hole don't you..."

His words were sending me to the edge as always. Just to think about my position in that moment is incredible. Master continued with the third ball, which I sucked right up.

I saw Master's eyes in the reflection, fixated on my hole. It was his after all.

After the third one, he stood up. Right away I saw his cock fully hard on the mirror. He had probably been jerking as he watched me. Julian walked towards the front of the saddle and faced me. I knew where this was going. His musky scent went right up my nose. I didn't need any commands, so I just stuck my tongue out and looked up to his face.

He slapped his meat on my tongue a few times before letting me suck him. His hands were behind his back. I was surprised he was letting me do the work. It tasted great as always. Just wet and a bit salty in my mouth. Each time going deeper into the places he knew. He began moving his hips back and forth, in unison with my head movement.

His hands then reached to the chain inside my ass. There was a round ring that I soon learned it was to prevent all the balls from going in and to pull them out. Master held onto the chain while I was savoring his cock. I could feel the tension of the toy.

"Fffuck you got a great mouth... I'm gonna ask you to push the balls out and then you gonna suck them right in. OK, boy?"

"Mmgnn... " I nodded while having a mouth full of cock.

I pushed as he ordered. One ball fell out. My cock felt rock hard and my thighs shivered. I understood what he meant when he said he was gonna train my hole.

"That's a good slave boy.... Come on... I said all of them..." Master said while stuffing my mouth and patting down my blond hair.

I pushed with all my strength and felt the two balls come out. I realized my whole body was his to do whatever he wanted to stuff me with... and it felt exhilarating.

Master grabbed the chain and as he promised he began stuffing me again. This time he told me to relax. My asshole was responding to his commands. I couldn't believe it.

He pushed the first one, without problems. The second and third, I tried to breathe deeply but it was hard since my mouth was stuffed and I could only breathe through my nose. Chocking on his man meat while getting my ass filled was insane. I was already breaking a sweat on my back. Master seemed pleased with using me.

"You got two more... I know you can do it..."

I felt his hands spreading me and pushing in the cold round ball number four. My ass felt full and I could sense the balls moving inside. He finally pressed the last ball and my ass clenched after it. It was amazing my body could fit all that. I couldn't believe myself.

"Look at you all sweaty..." Master took his cock out of my wet mouth and pulled my chin up to see my dizzy face. My mouth all covered in precum.

"You want it boy?" He added waving his hard cock, shiny from all my spit, from side to side.

"Yes...Master..." I nodded slightly.

"You can do better than that I know you can..."

"Please...please... let me suck you off..." I begged sticking my tongue out.

He got his cock close to my mouth and let me lick it from the base all to way to the top. Tasting all of his manhood. I then began sucking him hard as I knew he wouldn't last. After all our encounters I learned to read his body whenever he was about to bust. His cock was going in and out making me gag a bit when reached my throat. I just kept breathing and holding it to go deeper.

Master was moving his hips and grunting hard. I knew he would cum soon. His hands reached my ass and he spanked me a few times. My body was shaking while restrained by the cuffs from the wooden horse. I was his toy. I could hear his grunts over my moans, and the creaking of the horse. It was too much. My body was at a limit with both my ass and mouth full.

All of a sudden, I felt my ass stretched as he quicked pulled the metal balls out. My eyes rolled and I shot whatever came out of me. I didn't know if it was cum or piss but it felt like an orgasm. I jolted on the contraption. That bastard didn't even give me a warning and he continued moving his hips faster and faster.

I couldn't even recover from my orgasm when he held my head down as he shot his warm seed in my mouth.

"Fffuck... I'm gonna cum...ffuck..." Master yelled while shaking. His hand holding my head in place.

I managed to swallow some so as not to choke before he released me. He was jerking quickly and another shot of his cum that painted my blushed wet face. With my tongue, I tried to lick what I could. Luckily, Master kneeled and cleaned my face with his hand, and fed me his precious cum.

"That was intense..." I admitted.

"Yeah... and we're not done yet..."

I smiled. I wasn't done either. I could still cum a couple more times.

Master got behind me. The metal balls sounded somewhere on the floor. He spread my muscle ass open, assessing his work. He seemed happy my ass was all ready for him. I realized that since we were being exclusive and taking PrEP, (Master and I got tested regularly also) this was the first time we weren't going to use condoms. That's why he was extra excited I thought.

I looked at my sweaty face in the mirror. Master was ready to pound me. He began rubbing his cock between my pale cheeks. Getting hard again. Each time he rubbed my hole I felt the need to move back and arch my back, yet the cuffs held my body tight.

Once he was almost completely hard, he pushed the head of his cock inside me.

I felt the head of his cock popped in easily. Master grabbed the lube and squirted some on me.

"That's a nice hole boy... squeeze it for me..."

I closed my eyes and tried to grip harder with my ass.

"Good boy... don't stop till I tell you..." Master commanded while pushing the rest of his inches down my tightened ass.

"Yes... ss.sir...ffuck...me" I managed to muster. He was driving me mad. I could feel his veiny cock for the first time without a condom and it felt bigger for some reason.

Master pushed against my muscles until his balls reached the rim. Then he waited a bit for me to feel him skin-to-skin before starting his pounding. He would take half of his rod before slamming it deep again, making a slapping sound in our sex room. With a steady rhythm, I couldn't believe he was fucking me like that after just cumming in my mouth. He was a beast.

He grunted like a bull every time his hips slammed his cock in me. His brown hair was all sweaty, as well as his chest.

He then took it out and spread my ass with his strong fingers.

"Come on push it out. I want to see how much you want me..."

My body had long gone surrender to him, I did as he asked and pushed my hole out to his enjoyment.

"That's a beautiful pink hole..." He praised while his thumb spread my hole even further.

He then slammed his cock again. Making me jolt. All the way to the balls. My body shivering in pleasure. He took it in and out, holding it open. He was using my hole and I was pleased to receive all of him. His warm and hard cock was splitting me open again and again. Master kept telling me how I was such a good boy.

"...You are mine now boy..."

"...ffuck my hole...harder..." I begged like a hungry bottom. My eyes looked at my Master through the mirror.

His left hand grabbed my shoulder and he increased the speed of his pounding. With this right hand, he pulled me face up so he could see my blissful expression. His cock felt incredible in me.

"I'm gonna cum inside you, boy...You want this cum?"

"Yeah...ffucking breed me Master..."

Master pushed deep and slammed his hips shooting for the first time in my ass. He closed his eyes in ecstasy. I felt his hot seed filling me up as he shot inside me a couple of times..His sweaty and heavy chest rested on my back for some moments. Both our bodies were hot and sticky. I could feel him breathing on my back. Him recovering from his orgasm.

We rested for a few moments. He took his cock out and I felt his cum dripping from my hole down my tighs. We had made a mess on the spanking horse.

Master then took his time uncuffed me, releasing my wrists and ankles. I sat on the horse and stretched my sore body, while he watched me from his chair. He then took a cigarette and lit a smoke. It wasn't something he usually did... So, he noticed that.

"Man, I needed this... I've been really stressed out..." He admitted blowing some smoke up.

"Can I know why?" I asked getting off the horse and noticing the marks the contraption had left on my chest and stomach.

"My younger brother Lucas is having a baby."

"Congratulations on being an uncle?" I replied a bit surprised to know he had any siblings since he never mentioned it before. Though we never really talked about anything we just fucked...

"Yeah...it's good news but I haven't seen him in a while... I can't believe my baby brother is having a kid... I'm gonna have to take a trip, so we're going to be apart for a couple of weeks..."

Master put his cigarette out and got up. I turned towards him and he held my choker, pulling me closer. I could smell the tobacco on him but I didn't mind.

"You are not going to run away with some other guy, are you?" His words sounded a bit desperate which I low-key enjoyed.

"You think I've got no self-control, Master?" I teased looking back at his hazel eyes.

"I... I wouldn't trust another guy to go bareback you know..." I admitted that and he held me in his arms. He leaned in for a kiss that I welcomed.

"Let's get you cleaned up..." Master said and we took a shower together. He didn't ask me to go on all fours. I guess he was getting softer around me. He was letting some of his walls down.

12