Becoming His Slut Ch. 12

Story Info
Ms. Victoria takes me as her own for the day.
10.4k words
4.75
19.7k
13

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction regarding consenting adults, group sex, sexual enslavement and other erotic things along those lines. If you do not like those topics please move along.

Thank you.

*****

There were days I'd certainly wore more into work than just a jacket and heels, but it didn't matter to me all that much this morning. I walked in as if I owned the pace, feeling my tits jiggle under my coat and tasting cum in my mouth. My inner slut was now definitely becoming my outer nature. As I closed my eyes on the elevator, I could feel the hands of Rupert's friends on my body. Stepping out of the elevator, the lights on the floor sprung to life. I quickly realized I was the only person on the floor. My brazenness poured forth as I started to undo my coat while walking toward the office. Barely ten feet from the elevator I was slipping it off my shoulders, proudly and confidently walking toward my office door wearing nothing but my heels and a beaming smile! There was just something deliciously decadent about being naked, and even more decadent about being naked at work. I was definitely going to savor an orgasm in my shower very soon!

"Well, well, well," I heard a chilling voice say from behind me, "aren't you quite a sight?"

Turning quickly, I pulled my coat in front of my body as Ms. Victoria approached wearing black dress pants and a cream blouse.

"Oh no," she scolded as she approached, "too late to cover up now, give me that!" She practically ripped the coat from my hands, leaving me standing in the aisle of cubicles totally exposed. "There, that's better," she said as she reached up with her right hand and cupped my let breast, "isn't it?"

"Yes, Ms. Victoria." I replied meekly.

All my bravado, my sluttish empowerment, had left my body completely. I now knew how a fish felt when it was pulled out of the water by a fisherman! There I was, dangling on a hook, with someone else in control of my life.

"Nick isn't in today," she smirked as she rubbed my nipple with her thumb, "and I've given my slut the day off." I swallowed hard at what I knew was coming next. "So, you'll be my slut for the day." Her finger and thumb now squeezed my hard nipple causing me to moan quietly. "Doesn't that sound fun?"

"Yes, Ms. Victoria." I answered with a mixture of fear and excitement.

"I'm assuming you were going to shower," she said looking me up and down, "and that Nick lays out something for you to wear each day."

"Yes, he does Ms." I swallowed hard at the thought of spending eight or more hours with her.

"Good," she continued as she released my nipple sending the blood rushing back to it, "I'll lay something out for you to put on, then you'll come to my office."

She didn't wait for an answer, she simply turned, taking my coat with her, leaving me there trembling. It took a few seconds for me to realize I could move. All but running to the office I ducked into the bathroom immediately feeling little relief in my finally being hidden as people started to arrive for their work day. Stepping into the shower, my thoughts of enjoying an orgasm or two were now long gone. Instead I rushed, not wanting to keep Ms. Victoria waiting. Showering and shaving as quickly as possible, I stepped out of the shower only to come almost face to face with her again.

"I've left you clothing and instructions on Nick's desk," she had the wickedest of grins on her face, "don't keep me waiting and don't deviate from my instructions."

Before I could answer she was gone again. Quickly drying and moisturizing I did my hair and makeup before walking to Nick's desk which would reveal my fate. My stomach sank as I looked over what she had laid out and read her note. Knowing I had zero choice in the matter I started to get ready. Pulling my hair back, I took the hair tie she'd left, putting it on my wrist so I could put my hair in a pony tail. The hair tie had two pale pink fuzzy pompoms on it which made it look like it was made for a pre-teen and certainly not an office setting. Next, I put on the black stockings, one had a Cuban heel and seam while the other was plain black. Stepping into the heels, a navy blue one for my right foot and a black patent for my left, I quickly discovered they were also two different heights.

"Well this will be fun." I whispered to myself as I took a step and had to regain my balance.

The next item was a red leather pencil skirt which felt one size too small. Before attempting the zipper, I pulled on the fuchsia blouse which was missing the top two buttons leaving the first button just below my breasts. It was then I noticed a delicate necklace which had two small clips dangling from it as well as a small Bluetooth earbud, which I put in my right hear.

"How do you feel slut?" I heard Ms. Victoria ask in my ear.

"A bit silly Ms. Victoria." I replied sheepishly.

"Well I will give you two options then," her tone was condescending at best, "you can come to my office in the clothing I left out for you, or you can come to my office in what you had on when I found you this morning!"

"I would rather not go to your office naked Goddess." I replied with a gulp.

"I thought as much," I could hear her chuckle before she continued, "those are nip clips, let's give those hard nipples of yours a nice pinch."

"Yes Goddess." I replied unbuttoning the blouse and attaching the snug fitting clips.

After readjusting the thin blouse, the clips put my nipples on prominent display. Sucking in my stomach I zipped the pencil skirt behind my back. Not only would my steps be awkward with the mismatched heel heights but the skirt would also limit my steps.

"I bet that skirt will be tough to walk in," she said tauntingly, "too bad the elevator is off limits!" My stomach sank so much I believed the skirt was the only reason it didn't fall out. "Walk to the opposite stairwell," she instructed, "you know, the one you went to last week when you were sneaking around the building naked, then down to my office."

"Yes, Goddess Victoria." I said taking as deep a breath as possible to steady myself.

My steps were barely a foot as the skirt limited the movement of my thighs. The looks I got were a combination of humor, disgust and the occasional leer of a male coworker watching my nips rub against the inside of the blouse. I could hear the occasional comment of disapproval at not only my clothing choices but the tightness of the skirt I had on as well. I looked like I'd been dressed by a color-blind pervert. Finally making it to the stairwell, I realized it was not quite the relief I was hoping. The skirt also made descending the steps a bit difficult as well, it required me to hold the railing for dear life and "hop" the last inch or so of each step. All the while I could hear Goddess Victoria enjoying the entire endeavor. As I reached her floor, which was thankfully only one flight down, she changed plans.

"Actually slut," she said unable to contain her glee, "go to the mailroom, there's a package there I need you to get."

"Yes Goddess." I replied cursing the fact I had to hobble down two more flights of stairs.

My descent seemed to take forever. Each step was a new and painful reminder not only that my skirt and heels were not ideal for much of anything but also that there were a pair of clips attached to each nipple. Each tug downward caused them to also rub against the blouse to the point they were on fire and aching. I could feel perspiration on my torso as I finally stepped into the mailroom.

"Um, hi," said the very confused man behind the counter, "can I help you?"

He gave me a look as if I were having some type of medical emergency, and how could I blame him? I was dressed in an outlandish outfit and obviously perspiring.

"Yes, I'm here to get a package for Ms. Victoria," I blushed at my words, "I mean Victoria."

"No problem." He replied looking me up and down again.

Returning with a brown box, he had me sign for it before being kind enough to open the door to allow me to exit the mail room.

"Um, miss," he said as I stepped past him, "you do realize you have on two different color shoes, right?"

Victoria howled in laughter in my ear at his statement as I answered, "Yeah, it's an office gag thing."

"Oh, that's rich!" Ms. Victoria laughed as I made my way back to the stairs. "Hurry your ass up," she said taking a more serious tone, "I want to gag you in my office!"

"Yes, Goddess!" I replied quasi-hopping my way back up the stairs.

By the time I made my way back to the floor her office was located I no longer cared what I looked like or who saw me. Just like I'd accepted my being a slut as I walked into work, I now accepted that I looked like a jackass as I did my best to walk across the floor to her office. It was a relief when I entered her outer office, but that relief was short lived as I realized I would not be leaving her office any time soon! I would be her captive prisoner, when and if I left, I'd more than likely have to put what I was wearing now back on as well. Then I realized, she still had my coat. I'd certainly have to earn my coat back! That wouldn't be easy, but I was more than ready to do whatever it was she wanted in order to forgo wearing this outfit again!

"Oh aren't you a sight!" Ms. Victoria was still laughing as I entered her office.

"Thank you, Goddess Victoria." I replied unsure of how else to reply.

"Place to box over there," she said pointing to a small conference table, "and strip. I need you in something more appropriate now."

She enunciated the word strip in such a way it sent a chill up my body. I happily removed the outfit she'd picked out for me, the surging of blood back to my nipples was painful but also a relief as I was soon naked in her office. Naked and helpless, which I felt was a welcoming place all of a sudden. Ms. Victoria returned a moment later with a pile of black tucked under her left arm. She approached, thrusting her right hand between my legs, pressing her fingers against my soaked pussy.

"Hmmm, I wonder," she said staring into my eyes, "was it the humiliation that got you this wet or is it the fact I own you until I decide I'm done with you?"

As I went to try to answer her wet fingers were thrust into my mouth. She was making a point, my opinion didn't matter, she was in control and that was all that mattered. Withdrawing her fingers, she wiped them across my breasts before moving behind me. Two items were tossed over my left shoulder.

"Put those on." She ordered.

The black latex items that had been tossed over my shoulder were long gloves. Rolling one down to the hand, I finally slid my left hand into the glove then rolled the length of it up my arm finally running out of material just before my armpit. Repeating the process with the second glove, I felt the odd sensation as the material seemed to adhere to my skin. While I could still feel it on my body, it felt like another layer of skin more than a separate article that could be removed. Next came a pair of matching black latex stockings, thankfully Ms. Victoria allowed me to sit in order to put them on. The stockings stopped within a couple inches of my pussy, as had happened before, the thin latex felt as if it became a part of me. Before I could stand a pair of black patent heels were dropped on the floor in front of me. The heels were easily 5 1/2" and took a bit of concentration to stand in. Next came a black latex corset that zipped in the front. The cupless corset was put on me, then I was turned so Ms. Victoria could tighten the strings behind me. I felt an inch or slightly more being nipped from my waist as she snugged the strings and knotted them.

"Kneel." she instructed coolly.

Carefully lowering myself to my knees I awaited her next command anxiously. Ms. Victoria pulled my hair back, securing it in a high ponytail behind my head. She then slid a black latex hood over my head, the hood had holes for my eyes, mouth and nasal passages. The hood covered most of my neck as well and zipped behind my head. Soon I regretted not masturbating earlier, I was horny and needy! I felt something around my neck followed by a metallic click. Banded metal cuffs were then added to my wrists as well as my ankles. Looking at my right wrist, the two-inch-wide chrome cuff had a small padlock and a silver ring hanging from it. My captivity was reinforced by the fact my latex outfit was now locked on my body. One last click happened, as I looked down, I noticed a matching chrome belt was now secured to my waist trapping me inside my corset as well.

"How do you feel slut?" Ms. Victoria asked as she reappeared in front of me.

"Helpless, Goddess Victoria." I answered honestly.

"Almost." She said leaning forward. "Open wide."

Just as I opened my mouth a large red ball gag was pushed into my mouth, it felt almost too big to fit, but was soon somehow trapped between my teeth. One more click and the ball gag was now as much a part of my mouth as my tongue! Already I could feel the saliva building up in my mouth, soon I'd be drooling as well. Ms. Victoria hooked a finger inside the chrome ring hanging from my neck.

"Stand up slut." She said as she pulled upward.

I'd never realized, she'd hooked my cuffed wrists behind my back. Bound, gagged and exposed, my pussy twitched and pulsed as I rose to my feet. Ms. Victoria turned me to face the small conference table, guiding me with her finger, but mostly with my desire to follow and obey.

"Bend forward." Her commands were soft but stern.

Without thinking I bent forward at the hips, keeping my legs straight and letting my ass move back to maintain balance on my heels until my shoulders rested on the cool surface. The wooden table had a section that was cut out for electronic items, they were covered with a small metal lid that flipped inside the table when opened. Ms. Victoria flipped the lid open then extracted a thin metal cable with a clip on the end which she fastened to my neck. Just like that, I was bound to the table. My feet were pushed outward until I awkwardly moved them, leaving me in a precarious position where falling off my heels became a very real possibility. The feeling of my throbbing pussy lips spreading open, the cool air making me even more aware of my vulnerability and desire, flooded my brain with possibilities. Something was added to my ankle cuffs, I wasn't sure what, but the sound of metal clicks was something I'd become very aware of recently.

"Try to move your right leg." she instructed pulling my left leg to her so I could safely lift my right foot.

Not only could I not move my leg inward more than an inch, I couldn't move it outward any further as well. Releasing my leg, I remained in place unable to move much beyond my fingers and eyelids. Not that I needed more reinforcement of my position, but Ms. Victoria's hands moving unabashed over my body drove the point home. Whether on purpose or by mistake, her fingernail grazing my clit made me whimper causing her to surely smile behind me.

"It's a funny thing about body position," she said as her hand roamed my bare ass and pussy, "when a person is bent over like this, their leg and butt muscles stretch, specifically their gluteus and hamstrings. Do you know why that is important to know slut?" I could only grunt an answer as saliva pooled beneath my head. "It's important because when you spank someone in this position," her hand lifted then returned violently crashing against my taut skin, "it hurt more when they are spanked."

My left ass cheek felt as if it were on fire! My eyes watered while my pussy leapt for joy.

"Not only does it hurt my hand more," she said as her hand returned with equal violence to my right ass cheek, "but from what I'm told it hurts the person I'm spanking more too!" The searing heat of my ass confirmed that to be incredibly true! "Oh, don't worry," she said as her hand crashed against my ass again, "I'm not spanking you for no reason." I tried to ask why she was spanking me but only produced mumbled sounds and slurps around the big red ball in my mouth. "Why is that you ask?" Her hand striking my ass again. "If you think about it," she said as her hand turned my ass glowing red, "there I was going to see you and finding you strolling naked through the building." A third strike to my right cheek punctuated her words. "Instead of leading you down to my office stark naked, which I could have done easily given how submissive you are," she said delivering another scorching spank to my ass, "I selected something for you to wear to cover yourself." She paused momentarily to lean closer to my ear, her fingernails slowly dragging over my burning butt. "And you didn't even thank me!"

My eyes went wide as I desperately tried to thank her around the gag. It was a panicked response as I tried desperately to give my boiling flesh a break.

"What's that dear," she laughed before her hand collided with my burning ass again, "I can't understand you." I'd lost count of how many spanks she'd delivered, as much as I'd have loved to be off my feet, I couldn't imagine that sitting would be all that attractive right now either. "Let's try this," she said finally moving outside of arms reach of my tortured ass, "were you happy I dressed you today?" She stared at me, then spoke again as if she were explaining herself to a toddler. "You can nod, can't you?" I nodded as quickly as I could. "There we go," her voice was condescending, "so you're happy I rescued you from parading naked in the building?" I nodded briskly again. "And spent my valuable time picking out something for you to put on?" I couldn't stop nodding at this point. "I'm sure you'd gladly go home dressed like that rather than be sent home naked too right?" Again, I nodded.

I'd honestly agree to anything at that point. Wash her car in the parking lot dressed just like this? SURE! Deliver the daily mail to everyone in the building with my tits, pussy and ass hanging out? ABSOLUTELY! Anything I wouldn't do? Yes, I wouldn't disobey her!

"Well that makes me feel better." She said as if she could read my mind. "I'm going to leave you like that for a bit to contemplate your fate," she stood then placed her left hand on my shoulder, "I have a conference call too, don't move!"

As she slowly disappeared from view the fingers of her left hand slithered over my arm, to my lower back and finally my ass before flicking across my puffy pussy lips. Her hand left me, and just like that I felt alone and desperately wanted her to return. My mind wandered, focusing on my body and how it felt, the burning of my ass, the soreness of my toes, the dull ache rising in my calf muscles and the burning need between my thighs. I ached for her to return mentally and physically. Time was an unknown to me, it could have been minutes or hours for all I knew. I could hear her speaking on the call but not make out the words. Occasionally, I'd feel an odd sting around my ass or even near my pussy, was it my imagination or was it real. Suddenly, something undeniable whizzed past my head. A moment later another. Then finally, almost as confirmation that I wasn't losing my mind, something struck the ceiling above me then fell to the conference table directly in front of my face. It was a rubber band!

"I get so bored on these calls," I heard her call out behind me, "thankfully, I have this to keep me from being too bored!"

I heard the rubber band streaking through the air, then the delayed sting as it struck my pussy. She was shooting rubber bands at me! More specifically, she was shooting rubber bands at my pussy and ass! I wasn't sure whether to be humiliated or aroused. As it turned out, I was both. My legs strained to try to protect myself as an almost never-ending stream of rubber bands were shot at my most sensitive parts. The occasional sting was quickly replaced with an increased desire and want for more. Soon after struggling to protect myself I was struggling to point myself more in her direction. I swore, if she hit my clitty just right I'd surely orgasm!

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers