Becoming His Toilet Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my lips to the sole of his foot, my nose once again nestling against his toes. He let them part slightly and pressed his foot into my face once again, this time a little more firmly, inviting me to get familiar with his body. He rubbed his foot over my nose and across my cheeks before settling letting me get on with the task at hand.

'This is what you wanted. This is what you wanted' I repeated to myself in my head over and over.

With that, I slid my lips up the sole of his foot, allowing the grip of his skin to pull my bottom lip down as I dragged my face slowly upwards. I put my lips over his second and third toe, and slipped my tongue out to taste his feet for the first time, sliding it over the bottom of his toes.

The taste was pungent like the smell, almost tangy, and slightly saltier than I expected. I closed my eyes to allow my other senses to take over while I experienced my first little sampling of this man's dirty body. I ran my tongue under his toes, exchanging his sweat for my saliva as I explored them.

"Come on, darlin'. Get that tongue in between those toes as well, I want them spotless." He said from above, almost startling me, as if I had forgotten that this foot in my mouth belonged to a person present in the room.

I did as instructed and pushed my tongue between his toes and began sucking on them individually, instinctively working to gather as much sweat and dirt onto my tongue and into my mouth before swallowing it down. I tried not to think too much about the reality of what I was doing. My stomach was twisting further into knots as I worked each one of his toes over, shocking myself at how naturally this was coming to me.

The smell of his now wet toes became utterly (and disgustingly) intoxicating, as did the acrid flavor. I wasn't sure how much of what I was gathering on my tongue was lint from his socks, bits of dirt from his dirty work boots, or was just good, old fashioned toejam, but I swallowed it down just the same.

These kinds of specifics didn't matter. Devoting myself to ensuring that his feet were perfectly clean was the end goal, and that was my focus.

Despite the disgusting nature of the act, I found myself getting lost in my work. My tongue explored every nook and cranny of his feet, licking and sucking away every bit of sweat and filth I could taste. By the time I had finished licking the sole of one foot clean and turned to work on the next, I found myself moaning at the fresh flavor lying between the other foot's toes.

"Glad to see you enjoying yourself, little one." he said with a chuckle. "I was worried whether you would chicken out on me.." I opened my eyes for the first time in 10 or 15 minutes and allowed myself a low groan as I sucked heavily on his big toe, letting it slip from between my lips to give it an almost loving kiss and moving on to the next digit in line.

Another 15 minutes melted by as I transitioned between merely licking his feet clean to outright worshiping them. As I finished up the second foot, I rubbed my lips and nose all along them, knowing full well that my face must now smell worse than his feet did now since the cleaning.

"I'm done... all clean" I say, my lips still against the pad of one foot. "Now what can I do for you?" I ask.

"Well I did stop to take a leak on the way over, but that was a few hours and a coffee ago, so why don't we see how well you do with that" he said, stretching on the bed.

"I think you should assume the position in the bathtub, sweetheart. Oh, but first, why don't you wash your face and rinse your mouth out a bit. I don't want my dick smellin' like a foot." I felt my face flush with embarrassment, as I turned to walk towards the bathroom.

"Wait," he said as I turned, "you do have quite an ass on you, don't you? Why don't you bend over for my real quick." I stopped in my tracks and tried to hide the shame on my face while I bent over.

"Now spread your cheeks... not bad at all, girly..." he said, putting his hand on his still-hard cock. I did as I was told, spreading them wide as I stood there, bent over for him. I found myself revealing a little smile as I received a few praising remarks, feeling strangely proud that I was pleasing to him.

"Alright, now go on, I have to piss." He said, almost in a scolding tone. I hurried into the bathroom to wash up a bit and to give my mouth a few rinses with the mouthwash I brought. Once I didn't smell completely like a foot, I got on my knees in the tub and told him I was ready.

"Alright, now you remember how I like to use urinal girls, don't ya?" I nodded yes, remembering back to our conversations.

Bill and I had agreed that just being peed on is fine for some people, but for us that was slightly missing the point. The idea of a urinal or any toilet is that it's a sanitary household appliance. You don't piss all over the thing and let it stink up the place, it is designed to contain and do away with the waste in a clean and easy manner. There isn't supposed to be any mess.

He stepped into the tub and stood with his newly cleaned feet on either side of my thighs, his semi-erect cock just in front of my face.

"Why don't you get me started here..." he said, presenting his cock to my mouth. He leaned over and squeezed my tits again, pawing at them as I complied.

I placed my lips around the tip and sucked my way down his cock slowly, gently tonguing the underside of his shaft as I went. We had discussed and even roleplayed this scenario many times. I would suck his cock in preparation to receive his piss, and then he would work with me to control the flow so that I would be able to swallow it steadily as he filled my mouth.

Just as I was adjusting to the change of flavors, exchanging sweaty feet for equally sweaty and slightly funky cock, he grabbed his shaft with one hand and placed the other on the back of my head before telling me he was ready to go.

"Nice and slow for ya, darlin, just like we discussed" he sighed from above. And with that, I was taken by surprise by a stream of warm piss hitting my tongue. I flinched at first, but held still as his waste flowed steadily into my mouth, filling it within seconds. By squeezing his shaft a bit, he could control the flow to prevent from filling my mouth too fast before I could swallow.

Being unable to smell it, his urine didn't seem to have too terribly strong a taste to me. Slightly sour and stale tasting, but not horrible. As I swallowed my first mouthful, I accidentally let some leak from between my lips as he kept peeing, giving me my first smell of his urine as it dribbled down my chin and onto my chest.

"That's alright, you're getting most of it. It takes practice" he said from above me. This elicited even more heat from between my thighs as I relished the idea of doing this again. I had told him before that I didn't want him to ever have to use a urinal as long as I was around, and I was fulfilling that promise now as my stomach filled up with his piss swallow by swallow.

I closed my eyes once again and let my thoughts roam. I wondered what my fiancé was doing at the moment, and wondered how shocked and horrified he would be if he knew what I was doing. I pictured my mother receiving the same news and wondered if either would ever be able to touch me again after knowing what I really was. Neither would ever be able to look at me the same way if they knew my side hobby was to meet up with old strangers and swallow their piss.

His flow began to taper off and I became aware in the moment that I had been letting out a little moan with every swallow and more than I was expecting ended up on my chest and dripping down over my pussy. As I finished my last mouthful, he told me to keep going, implying he just wanted me to suck his cock.

"Not bad at all, little girl. Not bad for your first try at it." he said, pushing my head down further on his cock. I responded with a moan, pleased with myself that I had swallowed most of the contents of his bladder. The fact that my chest was glistening wet with his now obviously strong smelling urine was proof that I hadn't done a perfect job, but I considered it a gold star anyway.

"I forgot to ask before, how's that pussy of yours doing?" he asked as I sucked his cock dutifully. I reached down over my full belly, coating my hand in his piss and felt the dripping warmth between my thighs. I could only moan in the affirmative as he began to use my mouth, hitting the back of my throat now with each push, making me gag harder than a mouthful of urine managed to.

I worked my piss-soaked fingers into my pussy as he facefucked me, making me choke on his cock. I found myself giving in to the moment, feeling more fulfilled than I can ever remember as he transformed my mouth-turned-urinal into a urinal-turned-Fleshlight. My gag reflex began to calm down and I focused more on breathing between thrusts into my throat -- all the while gathering as much piss from my body onto my hand as possible to finger into my greedy pussy.

I was relishing in this seemingly insatiable need to have his filth, his waste, and his secretions inside me one way or another as he declared that he was going to cum. He removed his hand from the back of my head and pushed my forehead back, instructing me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue.

"Now tell me what you want, you disgusting whore" I was momentarily taken aback by the shift in language, but remembered from our conversations that he seemed to be more cutting with the names and insults when he got closer to cumming.

"I...I want your cum in my mouth..." I managed to say between breaths.

"What, a stomach full of piss wasn't enough for you?" He said with a light smack on my cheek and a nasty smile that I hadn't seen from him yet. It was a smile that seemed somehow familiar from the tone of his voice during our phone conversations. That was when it had occurred to me how little either of us had really said so far in the evening -- something that should have been an obvious conclusion given how occupied my mouth would be through the night.

"No, I want...I need everything you can give me... I need to taste you... to experience you..." my pussy was on fire as I repeated the same words that I had told him over the phone so many times, yet this time I was actually being rewarded with his piss, his cum, and his filth instead of just cumming fruitlessly on the other end of the phone.

"You're going to clean my asshole after this aren't you, you shameless little pig. Tell me how badly you need to taste my shithole." I would have melted at the mere mention of servicing his most intimate and filthy place, but hearing the little pet name that he had given me over the phone in person pushed me into a ferver.

"God I need it...I need it so badly. Please feed me your cum and then let me lick and suck your filthy asshole clean... please! I'm begging you!" And with that he grabbed a fistful of hair on the top of my head and yanked my head back as he stroked with the other hand. I opened my mouth just as he began pumping cum onto my waiting tongue, coating it and my lips with his sweet release.

Compared to the things I had subjected my tastebuds to so far that night, his cum tasted like pure candy in that moment. He groaned deeply and so did I as he painted my tongue and gave me a nice sheen of lip gloss. I felt a strange pang of regret that I wasn't able to experience all the rest of the cum that he had spilled during our conversations over the previous months.

I was licking the last bits of cum from the tip of his cock when he stopped me. Satisfied with my work for the moment, stepped out of the tub and turned around.

"If I walk out of this bathroom right now, you're just gonna wipe that cum off your face and finger your pussy with it, Aren't you?" Just when I thought I was past the point of shame, my face burned a deep red at that comment. He had remembered that I admitted that it was a strange little fantasy of mine to do just that.

"I...I uhh..." I found myself unable to answer. I hadn't thought about it at the time, but now I sure was. He chuckled to himself, looking down at me.

"Go ahead. Do it" he said standing there, his cock softening.

I sat there for a moment in shock not only at what he was instructing me to do, but in shock that I was considering listening to him. Seeing my hesitation, he took a step towards me.

"Oh come on, you filthy fucking pig. What, you were ready to stick your tongue in my dirty asshole, but this is taking it too far?" he said with a cruel laugh. "You just did the same thing with my piss for fuck's sake, what the hell's the matter with you?" He took another step forward and bent down towards me.

"You're here to please me, aren't ya?" he asked, to which I nodded yes. "I told you I won't make you do anything you don't want to do, but I know you want to do this. So just. Fucking. Do it."

Through some inability to come up with a reason not to, and being unable to give a coherent response, I began gathering up all the cum from my lips and cheeks, and even spitting what little I had left in my mouth onto my fingers and rubbed it into my pussy as he stared into my eyes.

"That's what I thought," he said with a laugh before grabbing my face with his hand and spitting across it. He then gave my face a firm smack across the cheek before walking out of the bathroom, "and clean yourself up once you're done, you still have more work to do and I don't want the sheets smelling like piss"

I quivered in shame with tears in my eyes as I pushed the cum into my impossibly wet pussy, mixing it in with my own excitement and his urine. What the hell was I doing? Sucking this man's dirty toes, swallowing his piss, and taking his cum wasn't enough for me? Now I had to risk pregnancy and further expose myself to whatever diseases he may or may not have?

I broke down in a fit of sobs as I masturbated furiously with his cum, completely and utterly ashamed and overwhelmed at what I had lowered myself down to. It finally hit home that I wasn't just a girl with a few strange and disgusting fantasies, I was a broken human being who would gamble everything positive in her life in search of pleasing some disgusting old man.

I fell back into the tub as I came, my fingers completely soaked with a variety of fluids, my body writhing in a strange but powerful mix of shame, passion, disgust... and wanting. I sobbed as the orgasm rocked my body, simultaneously sickened and turned on by the fact that I knew I would do it again.

I turned on the shower to wash away the remnants of his waste, hoping that the burning ball of shame in the pit of my stomach would wash away with it. I told myself what's done is done. I did it, and I can't change it now, I can only move forward.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I realized that I wasn't just damp from the shower, but I was sweating quite a bit as well. I had forgotten in the heat of everything that I had left the heater on as he had asked. I suppose being sweaty was the goal, afterall.

"Ya get that out of your system? Ready to clean my ass now, or what?" he asked, lying back on the bed.

I let out a sigh and tossed my towel onto a chair, vaguely aware of the tingling sensation returning to my thoroughly worked pussy.

"Can't wait..." I said as I walked towards the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: No Going Back, Only Deeper In

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill flashed a crocodile smile as he positioned himself on the edge of the bed. He laid back and pulled his legs up to expose his asshole to me as I got on my (now quite sore) knees just in front of him.

"Good girl, now we can take this slow again, ok?" he said in a disconcertingly calm voice. The heat I felt on my cheek from where he slapped me reminded of the stark contrast to how he was speaking to me in the bathroom.

"I know this probably won't be easy at first, so why don't you just start by smelling it again." I leaned in and took a closer look at his visibly moist asshole, and breathed him in. After everything we had done already, I thought I was ready for this, or even that it would be the reward for all my hard work, but I had to try and stifle a gag from the smell almost immediately.

Much like with his feet, I had romanticized the fantasy over the reality of what it was I was doing. It was my own fault, I knew full well what I was getting into, but I had built it up in my head that I would love it immediately, and not that it would be an acquired taste. A rather extreme acquired taste.

I knew he could feel my hesitation.

"Now I know this is going to be difficult at first, I probably am a little dirtier down there than I planned, but you'll get through it. I know you will, because I know how badly you want and need to please me." I quivered as he spoke. We did talk about how it would take getting used to, I just hadn't expected it to be so strong.

"Now don't act like you didn't know what this was going to be. Repeat back to me what you told me you wanted" he said, growing a little impatient at my inaction. "Tell me what you said you wanted to do. What you begged me for on the phone." I swallowed hard and took in another breath of his ripe ass, and answered him.

"I told you I wanted to lick and suck your dirty asshole clean..." I managed to get out, trying not to focus on the strong smell in front of my nose or the fact that he didn't appear to have wiped too thoroughly the last time he used the bathroom.

"And I asked you, are you sure you want me to skip showering for two days plus a long, hot roadtrip in order to give you a dirty, smelly shithole to clean? And what was your answer?" he asked, getting more firm with me.

"I told you yes, that I want to taste your filth..." I responded, momentarily feeling like a child being scolded. He made me repeat more of our conversation and the things that I had told him I wanted to do -- even reminding me that we had gone as far as to spend a few nights discussing how I said I wanted him to use my tongue as his toilet paper.

As I repeated the words and remembered back to our conversation, the heat and tingling began to return to my pussy and my stomach was twisting up into those perverse knots again. All those things were exactly what I wanted, and still did. I would just have to put in more work to reach my goal than I had anticipated.

That was when a quote from my mother of all people popped into my head: "Nothing good in life comes easy."

"You said you wanted to please me, so prove it. Lower yourself for my pleasure. Do it" he said, his voice turning to annoyance as he reached down and smacked my cheek a little harder this time.

With that encouragement, I slowly inched closer to him until my lips were just touching his asshole. I wanted to wretch as the moist hairs around his butthole touched my lips and nose but I fought that down, my pussy positively on fire in spite of my disgust.

"Ok, now just kiss it. Rub your lips up and down my crack and kiss my asshole" he told me. And so I did. I closed my eyes and rubbed my lips and nose all around, covering my face in his sweat and funk, eliciting a moan from above, which in turn drew one out of me.

"Now press your nose against my asshole and really breathe it in." I did so and immediately gagged. It honestly could have been much worse, but I just wasn't as ready with the smell of a sweaty, unwashed butthole as I thought I was.

"Come on, this is what you wanted, remember? Breathe it in. That's it." I closed my eyes and tried to relax. This was exactly what I wanted, I just wasn't prepared. I just sat there on my knees and breathed him in while he encouraged me, albeit with him adding in how nasty of a whore this made me.

"Now tell me you love the smell of my dirty asshole. Go on, tell me." I hesitated a bit, but I was beginning to embrace this. Of course it smells horrible, that's the point. Doing it anyway is what makes it such an amazing and unique act. How much more can you degrade yourself for a stranger's pleasure than this?