Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
A son is mind-controlled to enjoy be the perfect mama's boy.
7.5k words
4.67
70.7k
95

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind-Controlled Son's Naughty Mom

I just fired all my cum into my mom's pussy.

I couldn't believe it. My mom had commanded me to have sex with her, and I did it. Dad didn't even care when he caught me balls deep in Mom as he headed out to the hardware store. He just accepted it as normal. Like a son was supposed to fuck his mother.

Like I was supposed to be a Mama's Boy like it said on the belt buckle that Mom had bought for me and I had just put on. Ever since then, I had wanted to please her. Obey her. I cleaned my room. I hated cleaning my room. It was so pointless. It just got messy again. Then I had massaged her feet and eaten out her pussy.

Hell, I had eaten out Mrs. Best's pussy, too while Mom blew me. Mrs. Best was Mom's best friend and the mother of my friend Tim.

This was all so crazy. Mrs. Best whimpered beside us, her fingers sliding out of her pussy after she had just masturbated. Her fingers dripped in her cream. The MILF's tits rose and fell as she brought her fingers to her lips and suckled on them. She nursed off her own cream and moaned as she did it.

God, that was hot. My dick throbbed in Mom's pussy. I knelt before the couch, my cock buried to the hilt in her. My body brimmed with the delight of cumming in my mother. I had a great orgasm. Just a big burst of cum that fired out of me.

"Wow, that was incredible," purred Mom. "Mmm, you are amazing, Jason. Such a good son. I love you."

This warmth swelled through me. I wanted to make her happy all of a sudden. It wasn't natural. Something had changed in the world. It couldn't be the belt buckle. That just had to be a big coincidence that I had become a mama's boy right after donning it.

Right?

Mrs. Best slid her fingers out of her mouth and purred, "Mind if I borrow your son, Rita." The MILF looked me up and down. "My son's not anywhere near as well behaved as yours."

"Sure," Mom said, her pussy clenching down on my dick. "Let's go up to the bedroom."

I couldn't believe this was happening. That this was at all my life. I slid out of my mother's cunt as I stood up. Her flesh caressed my cock. I groaned at how great it felt. This incestuous rush swept through me.

I stood up, swallowing. We were all naked. Mom rose and took my arm, glomming on and pressing the side of her large breasts against me. This naughty tingle rose through me. Her brown, curly hair spilled about her face. Blonde Mrs. Best stood, her big tits jiggling. The MILF sauntered before us, her ass wiggling, and headed for the door.

My cock ached. Despite cumming in my mom's mouth and then her pussy, I was still hard and wanting more. Mrs. Best had a great ass. I had wanted to fuck her many times. Besides Donna, the redheaded cheerleader I had a crush on, I probably masturbated to Mrs. Best more than any other person.

Ideas started drifting in my head. Really kinky ones. I had to please my mother. It seemed like I would do anything she wanted, but could I use that to make things even wilder. To have fantasies play out in real life.

I certainly never had thought of my mom in them, but that didn't charge the wicked idea I had.

Mrs. Best and her gorgeous ass reached the second floor and headed to my parents' bedroom. I would fuck my mother on the very bed she shared with Dad. This was getting insane. My heart thundered in my chest. This wild beat pounded through my veins.

My cock twitched and throbbed. I swallowed as the MILF pushed into the room. The large, king-sized bed dominated it, with two different dressers, a bureau, and nightstands around it, all dark wood. Lacy curtains were flung upon to let in the light.

"Shame my mama can't be involved when we fuck, Mrs. Best," I said. "Maybe you could eat her pussy and clean out my cum while I fuck you."

"Oh, I'm not really into girls, but..." Mrs. Best glanced at Mom. "Fine. If it's your cum. A son's jizz out of a mother..." She smacked her lips. "I'm game."

"Oh, yes, that sounds fun," Mom said. "I know boys. They like their lesbian stuff. I don't mind. You just be a good boy and make her cum hard. Fuck her like you fucked me."

"Yes, Mama," I said, my cock hard. It worked. I couldn't believe it. This was so hot.

Mom slid onto the bed and fluffed the pillows against the padded headboard. She leaned against it and then spread her legs. My cum mattered her brown bush. My cock twitched and throbbed as Mrs. Best smacked her lips and then crawled onto the bed.

Her breasts swayed and her ass wiggled back and forth. It was such a hot delight to watch Mrs. best crawling in between my mother's thighs. The Blonde MILF lowered her head to my mother's pussy and then started feasting.

Mom gasped. Her big boob jiggled while Mrs. Best wiggled her rump, her trimmed bush covering her cunt aimed right at me. Juices leaked out of her married depths. I had cuckolded my dad. Now it was time to cuck Mr. Best.

"Oh, wow, Lisa," Mom moaned. "Ooh, you're just scooping all my good boy's cum out of my pussy. Mmm, that's so good." Mom flicked her green eyes to me. "She's just licking Mama all clean."

"Good," I groaned as I crawled on the bed towards Mrs. Best. I reached her and put a hand on her bubbly but. I squeezed. "That's so good."

Mrs. Best just moaned as she feasted on my mother's creampie. The blonde MILF licked up that mix of forbidden fluids. My cock ached as I brought my dick to her pussy. I pressed my cock into her wet curls, the ticklish strands brushing over me as I pressed into her cuntlips. I felt that heat.

I thrust into Tim's mother. I rammed into the pussy that birthed my friend. He would be so pissed at me. I couldn't help it. I slid into her cunt all the way. I buried to the hilt in her, my balls smacking into her clit.

"Oh, my fucking god!" I groaned, my dick surrounded by hot MILF-pussy. Mrs. Best squeezed down on me. "Fuck, that's good."

"I bet it is," Mom purred. She stared at me, squeezing her big breasts. "Oh, yes, yes, fuck her pussy hard. Mmm, be a good boy and make her cum."

"Yes, Mama!" I groaned, that urge to please my mother swelling.

I drew back my hips, Mrs. Best's tight and juicy cunt clinging to my dick. She moaned louder, her voice muffled by mom's pussy. I slammed back into the MILF's twat. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. Her flesh gripped me. Massaged me.

I gripped her hips and pounded her cunt. I fucked her hard, my balls smacking into her bush. It felt incredible to plow into her. Just amazing to fuck her with everything that I had. I pumped away at her cunt with such passion.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned. "Oh, Rita, your son is a stud!"

"Mmm, I know." Mom smiled at me. This dreamy sort of grin spreading on her lips. "Such a good boy. Mama loves that. You make Mama so proud."

"Thanks, Mama!" I panted, pumping my hips away. I drove my cock hard and deep into Mrs. Best's pussy. I fucked her with passion.

She felt incredible about my dick. She squeezed me. She clenched that pussy down tight. It was fantastic. I loved it. I savored every moment of thrusting into her. I fucked her hard and fast. It was a wonderful delight to enjoy.

I loved every moment of pumping away at her. In fucking her hard and fast. I slammed into her as she licked and lapped and feasted on my mother. She devoured her. It was so hot to watch. I pumped away at her cunt. I slammed deep and hard into the MILF.

Mom groaned. Her fingers grabbed her nipples. She pinched them as she squirmed on her best friend's mouth. One MILF eating another was hot enough, but when that MILF was my mother... Shit, it was driving me wild.

"Oh, damn, eat my mama's pussy," I groaned, slamming to the hilt in that tight and juicy cunt. "Just eat her out. Make my mama cum!"

"Mmm, I'm will." The MILF squeezed her pussy down on my dick, massaging me with her wonderful cunt. Her flesh felt incredible. "Oh, yes, yes, ram that cock into my twat. Stir me up!"

"Stir her up, Jason!" gasped Mom. "Oh, Lisa, that's so good. I love your tongue in me. Ooh, are you looking for more of my good boy's cum?"

"Uh-huh." The MILF clamped her pussy down on my thrusting cock. "He tastes so good in your pussy. Ooh, cum and cunt are amazing together."

That almost had me spurting my jizz. It was such a hot thing to hear Mrs. Best say. I slammed into her while sliding my hands down her side, loving the silky smooth skin. She felt so wonderful beneath my touch.

I found her big boobs. I squeezed the MILF's tits as I fucked her cunt. She moaned into my mother's pussy while wiggling her hips. She stirred her cunt around my cock. It was such a delight. I loved every moment of it.

Every last second.

I fondled her soft tits. I squeezed them as I fucked her, my balls aching. I rose towards my orgasm. Mom moaned, her face contorting with bliss. She whimpered, her expression twisting. I drilled into Mrs. Best's cunt hard as my mother gasped.

"Lisa!" she moaned and bucked. "Oh, Lisa, yes!"

My mom came on another woman's lips.

I almost erupted. I buried into Mrs. Best and stopped pumping for a moment, needing to calm down. I had to make the MILF cum. Mom gasped and moaned. Her juices must be drowning Mrs. Best. I remembered that tangy flood.

I drew back my hips again, squeezing Mrs. Best's tits. I slammed into her and she squealed into my mother's pussy. The tight, hot cunt I fucked went wild around my cock. Hot flesh spasmed and massaged me.

"Fuck!" I groaned, loving the feel of her flesh rippling and writhing around me. "Mrs. Best!"

"Cum in her!" Mom moaned, her head tossing "Cum in her like a good boy!"

"Mama!" I gasped and buried into Mrs. Best's spasming cunt.

I erupted.

My balls unloaded their cum into Mrs. Best's cunt. The pleasure shot out of me. Burst after burst of bliss slammed through my body and crashed into my mind. I basted her married cunt while her flesh rippled around me.

"Fuck, yes!" I gasped.

"Oh, Rita, your good boy is cumming in me!" the MILF purred, her pussy milking my cock.

"Wonderful!" purred Mom, her breast bouncing. "Oh, Jason, Mama's so proud of you!"

Joy rushed through me along with the delight of cumming in Mrs. Best's pussy. I groaned, stars bursting before my vision. It was incredible. I pumped the last of my cum into Mrs. Best's cunt. I emptied my nuts and felt so good.

"Mmm, that was so amazing," Mrs. Best purred. She lifted her face from between my mom's thighs. "Ooh, that was wonderful but..." Her cunt clenched down on my cock. "Shit, it's that late. I have to go. I have to meet my husband. We're going to the garden center to buy some new flowers to plant. Thanks for the Tea, Rita. And for lending me your son's cock."

"It was my pleasure," Mom said, stretching her arms, a big smile on her flushed face.

"You sure came hard enough for it to be your pleasure," Mrs. Best said as she crawled off my cock and off the bed. Her big tits bounced and heaved. She winked at me as she strode out of the room.

I just fucked my friend's mom while she went down on my mom. That was so insane. How could that belt buckle make all this happen? I pinched myself, wondering if I was dreaming. I winced at it while Mom giggled.

"Do you think this is all a dream?" Mom asked. "I mean, you finally being a good boy is my dream." She sat up, her big tits swaying, and crawled to me. She threw her arms around my neck. "This is the happiest moment of my life."

She kissed me.

I shuddered at the feel of my mother's lips on mine. Warm and soft. This was so wrong. A taboo throb ran through my cock as we kissed. She broke it a moment later, spittle connecting our lips for a moment.

"Mmm, weren't you supposed to be going over to your friend's house, Jason?"

"Oh, yeah, Mama," I said. "Super Smash Bros tournament."

She gave an amused smile. "Well, I'll drive you. Let's get dressed."

"You don't have to do that," I said. "I can walk."

"No, no, I'd love to drive you. You were such a good boy. You deserve that reward."

I grinned at her. Thanks, Mom."

We headed naked downstairs. It was so strange walking through the house nude now that the sex stuff was over. My heart pounded in my chest. My cock was still hard. Mrs. Best was just heading out the door, dressed herself.

I found my t-shirt, boxers, and jeans. I pulled those on while Mom just drew on her sundress. She didn't bother with a bra or panties. The dress fit tight in her bodice, her jiggling tits such a sight to witness.

It sucked having to cram my hard cock into my boxers.

I yanked up my jeans and then buckled my belt I brushed "Mama's Boy" written in cursive across the front, a tingle racing through me. Mom smiled at me, and I grinned back. It wasn't bad being a mama's boy at all.

We headed out into the garage and into her minivan. The garage door rumbled up and she backed out. I was eighteen I could drive, but I had never bothered to get my license. She had a big smile as she drove me over to Carl's.

It took only a few minutes. I really could have walked. Mom parked in the driveway and, to my shock, she got out with me. I blinked at that as she grabbed my arm as I headed to the door, pressing her body against mine.

"Uh..." I said.

"I thought I'd watch you in this tournament," she said. "Unless you don't want your mother here?"

I shouldn't want her here. She was my mom. It would be so embarrassing. My friends would rag on me. But, instead, that aching warmth to make my mother happy swept through me. "No, no, I was just surprised."

She beamed in delight which made my heart beat faster.

Mrs. Donovan, my friend Carl's mother, opened the door after we rang. The black-haired MILF had a welcoming smile when she saw us. "Lisa, Jason, come in. The boys are down in the basement. Would you like some tea, Lisa."

"Oh, I'm good. Just here to watch Jason win."

Mrs. Donovan blinked. "Every time I go down there, I get the stink eye from Carl and his friends."

"Well, Jason's a good boy who does what his mama says." Mom tightened her hold on me. "Right, honey?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Lucky you," Mrs. Donovan said with such a wistful smile on her lips. "If I could get Carl to do anything these days... He used to be such a good boy. He'd sit on my lap as I combed his hair and read to him. He'd clean his room. And now... Now he just wants to play video games."

"I know." Mom smiled at me. "Jason's become such a good boy. He finally ate my pussy and fucked me hard. He gave me a wonderful climax."

"Does Carl do that for me?" "No!!" Mrs. Donovan asked. "He won't even finger my pussy. Is that too much to ask for?"

"Lisa's son is the same way." Mom smiled at me. "But I have such a good boy.

Had the entire world gone insane? How could they be having this conversation? I guarantee that Mrs. Donovan never once lamented that her son hadn't fingered her. The thought never would have crossed her mind.

And Dad thinking it was normal for me to fuck his wife...

"Well, uh, the game," I said, wanting to get out of this situation.

"Yes, yes, let's go," Mom said.

I headed down the stairs, so certain I was about to get ragged on. I was embarrassed but I couldn't stop this. Mom was too excited. She wanted to watch me play. So I had to do the very best. The sounds of the game being played and laughs echoed up at me.

At the bottom of the stairs was a finished basement converted into a rumpus room. There was a large-screen TV, a big couch, a recliner, a foosball table in the corner next to a pinball machine that Carl's dad had restored.

"Finally," Carl said, sitting on the couch. "And..." He blinked. "Uh, hey, Mrs. Reynolds."

Sitting on either side of Carl, Tim and James both sniggered. Tim shook his head, not knowing I had fucked his mother. James rolled his eyes. On the recliner, Eduardo stared in shock. Then he grinned as I sat down on the love seat with Mom next to me.

"Didn't know you were bringing a date," Eduardo said.

"Yeah, need your mom to hold your hand?" Tim asked.

James grinned. "You going to cry on her shoulder when I kick your ass?"

"Oh, boys," Mom said, snuggling up tight to me. "You're just jealous that he's a good mama's boys and you're not."

They all burst into laughter. My cheeks warmed, but this strange defiance shot through me. My mom wanted to be here. It made her happy. "I don't care!" I growled. "I'm a mama's boy. And you have no idea how rewarding it is!"

"Dude, that's so pathetic," said Carl. "Just because your mom's sucking your dick, doesn't mean you have to let her snuggle up to you when we're here to play."

"Suck my dick?" I gasped, my cheeks red.

"Oh, I do more than suck my good boy's dick," purred Mom. "Mmm, I let him eat my pussy, and he fucks me so hard."

"Get a real girlfriend," said James. "That's just so sad."

"Oh, he'll get a real girlfriend!" Mom huffed. She rested her head on the love seat. "Now are you going to play, honey?"

"They're finishing up the game," I said, seeing it paused.

"Not sure we should let you play," Carl muttered. "Not when you're so fucking late. Guess getting a hummer from Mommy dearest is more important."

"Have you ever gotten a hummer?" I snapped back. "Because, yeah."

"God, such a mama's boy," muttered Eduardo. Then he flicked his wrist and made a whipping sound.

"Yep. Whipped," Tim said. "Let's get going. He lifted his controller."

The game unpaused. Tim was playing Zero Suit Samus and Carl had control of King Dedede. They battled it out while Mom asked me whispered questions. I felt everyone glancing over at me as I explained how the game worked. The stocks that were being used. The time insanity. How the percentage gauge worked. In the end, Tim won.

"Here," Carl said, tossing the controller. "Let's see how well you can play, mama's boy."

"Oh, he can play very well," Mom said as the character select screen appeared. "Oh, my, what are all those."

I explained about the characters. Tim stayed with Zero Suit Samus--I think he just liked staring at her ass--while I was heading for Adult Link. But then Mom gasped in delight and said, "The pink one. The pink ball one."

"Er, Jigglypuff or Kirby?" I asked.

She gave me a strange look. "That one just above your cursor."

I groaned. Jigglypuff.

But it would make mom happy. I took her. I don't think I had ever played her. Kirby rocked, but Jigglypuff? My friends were snickering, but I didn't care. I made the selection and felt Mom's satisfaction that I listened to her.

"You're going to be so amazing with her," she said, her hand rubbing up and down my jeans. I shuddered at the heat of her touch. My cock throbbed as we put the stage on random.

We got the Kirby stage in the trees. I shuddered as Mom's hand felt so nice on my jeans. I struggled to focus, dodging Zero Suit Samus's attack. I went in, messing with the buttons to figure out Jigglypuff's moveset.

Mom's hand slid over my cock. I gasped and took a hard hit from Tim. I almost flew off the side, but I recovered as Mom's hand rubbed up and down my dick through my jeans. I swelled to my full erection as she did that, purring her delight.

I came in for the attack. Blows were traded. I blocked. Jumped. A Poké Ball came down, and we both went for it. I focused on the screen, hardly feeling Mom's hand rubbing at my crotch. Tingles raced down my cock to my balls.

SNAP!

The fastener of my jeans popped. The zipper rasped down.

"Uh, dude, your mom is not playing with your cock right now," James said.

"What?" Tim gasped, looking at me.

I hit him while he was distracted, knocking him off the stage. He cursed but botched his recovery and fell off the screen, losing him a stock. He glared at me as my mom reached into my open fly and then through the slit in my boxers. She grabbed my cock and pulled it out.

"Mmm, just keep playing," she purred, stroking my cock.

"The fuck," groaned Carl. "Dude, Mrs. Reynolds, do you have to do this now."