Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
A son is having fun loving not just his Mom but other Moms!
7.7k words
4.73
57.6k
87

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind-Controlled Son's Mommy Loving

My friends' eyes were on me as I made out with my mother. I was such a mama's boy now. The perks were so worth it. I had just fucked my mom in the ass while my friends were playing Super Smash Bros. It had been so awesome.

I had lost my virginity today to my mother. I had fucked her in all her holes. I had even fucked Tim's mom, too. He was too cool to be a mama's boy. All my friends were. I knew that it was weird to think that. Sons shouldn't fuck their mothers, but the world had gone insane since I put on my belt.

Mama's Boy was written in cursive on the buckle. Now everyone didn't think it was wrong for me to fuck my mother. My friends ragged on me for doing it, but not because it was illegal or fucked up. Just that it made me the type of boy who did everything his mother wanted.

It was so fucked up.

"Who wants cookies?" a bubbly voice asked.

Mom broke the kiss with me to glance to my right. Her arms still were wrapped around my body, her naked breasts piled into my chest. The newcomer was Mrs. Donovan, my friend Carl's mom, She had just appeared with a tray of cookies she had clearly just finished baking.

"I'd love some," said Eduardo.

"Yeah, sure," Tim said. "Love your mom's cookies."

Carl shot him a look, feeling Tim was saying something else about Mrs. Donovan. She was a MILF, like my mother. A gorgeous and mature woman. We all had a thing for each other's moms. Carl, Eduardo, James, and I would talk about how hot Tim's mom was. Or Tim, Eduardo, James, and I would talk about how hot Mrs. Donovan was.

I was certain they talked about how hot my mom was behind my back. And she was hot. I saw that now. Hot and sexy and so much fun to fuck. I just wanted to make her happy. Do whatever she asked of me. If it meant getting embarrassed before my friends, so be it.

I was a mama's boy.

"Well, I should get going," Mom said. "I have to cook dinner." She bent down and grabbed her discarded sun dress. "You have fun playing your game with your friends. I'll see you for dinner."

"Sure," I said as she pulled on her sun dress while Mrs. Donovan glanced at me. At my naked cock. I blushed. I looked around for my clothes.

Carl's mom set the cookies down on a coffee table. We were in the finished basement. It was the rec room. Big screen TV, the console systems, foosball table, lots of seating. I snagged my boxers and jeans.

"Oh, Brenda," my mom said and snagged Mrs. Donovan's arm. She leaned in and whispered something.

"Sure, sure, Rita," Mrs. Donovan said. "I'd love to take care of your son for you."

I froze as mom smiled at me and then headed up the stairs, pulling her sun dress over her naked body. Then Mrs. Donovan fell to her knees before me. She grabbed my cock, fresh from my mother's ass, and sucked it into her mouth.

I gaped at what she was doing. So did my friends. Carl's jaw dropped as his black-haired mother bobbed her mouth up and down my dirty dick. She sucked hard on me, her blue eyes staring up at me. My cock throbbed. Her tongue danced around my cock as she buffed my shaft clean of Mom's ass. The pleasure shot down my shaft.

"What the fuck, Mom?" gasped Carl.

Mrs. Donovan popped her mouth off my cock. "I'm just helping out Mrs. Reynolds with her motherly duties. If you were a good boy, I'd be too busy taking care of you, but..."

The MILF engulfed my cock before her son. This wicked thrill shot through me. Carl's stared at us stunned. His mother suckled with hunger on my dick. She nursed with passion. I groaned at the feel of the MILF cleaning off my mother's asshole. It was so hot.

I slid my hands through her black hair, gripping a pair of handfuls. This was amazing to enjoy. My heart pounded, pumping hot blood through my veins.His mother nursed on me with passion. She suckled with hunger. It was fantastic to feel.

She bobbed her head, taking more and more and more of my cock. I groaned as she nursed with passion. Her blue eyes brimmed with such lust. She suckled with force, her cheeks hollowing. The pleasure rippled down my shaft.

"Damn, I knew your mom had cock-sucking lips," James said.

"Shit, she's just going to town on Jason's dick," Tim said. "God, your mom's a whore."

Mrs. Reynolds purred as if she took that to be a compliment. I almost blurted out, "So's your Mom, Tim. She ate my cum out of my mom's pussy as I fucked her from behind." But I refrained.

I just enjoyed the envy of my friends and Carl's annoyance. His shock. He was ragging on me, and now his mom was polishing my dick with hunger. She enjoyed the taste of my mom's ass on my cock. She took more and more of me until my cock pressed at the back of her throat.

Then she swallowed me.

I groaned as I sank down her gullet. Her lips slid further down my shaft. Mrs. Donovan deep-throated my dick. Her lips nuzzled into my brown bush. I groaned as she moaned, her humming passion vibrating about the tip of my cock.

"Fuck, Mrs. Donovan," I groaned.

"Damn, Carl," Eduardo said. "Your mom just deep-throated him."

"Such a whore," Tim chortled.

"Fuck you," Carl snarled. "She's not a whore. She's just... God, Mom, what are you doing?"

His mother just ignored him, her tongue buffing my shaft clean. She grabbed my hips, holding on as she kept my cock buried down her throat. She moaned about me, the humming sound massaging my dick. I came closer and closer to cumming. This felt amazing. I couldn't believe how great this felt. My cock twitched and throbbed. My face contorted.

Damn, this was amazing. This was just excellent. I shuddered, my face contorting from the delight of this moment. It was awesome to have my cock buried down her throat. My cock drank in the humming delight of her moans. My heart pounded in my chest. The heat rippled through me.

"Fuck, Mrs. Donovan," I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's real good. Jesus."

Then she drew back up me. She had polished my cock and now slid up it. My dick twitched in her throat. I popped out of her gullet and her tongue swept around the crown. The pleasure shot down to my balls. They tightened.

I groaned, my fingers gripping her hair. I came closer and closer to that need to cum. I shuddered, so ready to erupt into her mouth. To fire every drop of cum I had. I would baste her with my jizz. It would be incredible.

"Mrs. Donovan," I groaned. "I'm going to... To... Yes!"

I erupted into her mouth.

She squealed in delight as I pumped blast after blast of my jizz into her mouth. The pleasure slammed into my mind. Rapture pummeled my thoughts with every blast of my spunk that fired out of my cock. I groaned as I basted her mouth.

She gulped it down. She swallowed it with obvious hunger. James and Tim were chortling while Eduardo flashed me a thumb's up. Carl glowered as his mother sucked down my spunk. She guzzled down all my seed with hunger.

"Oh, damn, Mrs. Donovan," I groaned. "Thanks. That was amazing."

She suckled hard as she slid her mouth up my cock. Her lips plopped off, drool spilling down my cock. "Oh, it was my pleasure to help your mother out. You're such a good boy, Jason. That deserves to be rewarded."

She stood up and peeled off the t-shirt she wore. I blinked at that. She smiled at me, her hands pulling off the sports bra next. Her large breasts spilled out. I shuddered as I grabbed them. Tim, James, and Eduardo all watched on in envy.

"Mom!" Carl gasped.

"Oh, just play your video game, honey," she moaned, my hands kneading her tits. "I'm just cuddling naked with your friend. Like his mom would. But she has dinner to make. Us moms help each other out."

"You don't need to be helping out this way," Carl said, his face red. "God, this is humiliating. What if Dad finds out?"

"He'll understand," she said and then peeled off her jeans while I kept squeezing those breasts. She had to bend over, but that didn't stop me from fondling her tits. She stepped out of her jeans and then worked off her panties.

She had a nice, thick, black bush that dripped with her juices. Once naked, she pushed me back onto the loveseat and cuddled up against me. I liked that. Having a MILF against me was hot. Her breasts rubbed in my arm as I took the game controller.

Carl glowered while Tim, James, and Eduardo kept glancing over.

Eduardo kept sneaking peeks of Mrs. Donovan, that I kicked his ass with Adult Link, my preferred character. Mom wasn't around to make me play Jigglypuff. Then I defeated Tim. He, too, was just staring at those naked tits.

If they were just good mama boys like me, they'd have seen their own mother's tits.

I couldn't believe I thought that. This strange magic on the belt I wasn't even wearing, I was as naked as the MILF, was so bizarre. How could it affect so many people? Why did it even happen? Did my mother make it? Had she some incestuous lust for me from before the world changed?

Was she a witch or something?

I was in the middle of my match with James when Mrs. Donovan whispered in my ear, "Would you be a good boy and eat my pussy out for me, Jason."

"Hell, yeah," I groaned and tossed the controller to Carl. "You won. I got business to attend to."

"Mmm, you do," Mrs. Donovan purred. "Ooh, I need my pussy devoured. Make me cum hard. I need a good cum."

"Mom!" Carl gasped.

"Oh, cumming is natural, Carl," she said as she shifted over and sat on the arm rest of the love seat. The wall was right behind her. She leaned against it and spread her legs, throwing one up on the top of the love seat. Her black bush was right there.

MILF hair pie.

"Mmm, if your father did it more, or if you did it, I wouldn't need Jason," purred the MILF. "Mmm, you are such a sexy, young man. Your mother is lucky to have such a good and loving boy."

"Your mom is totally into Jason," said Tim. "Fuck, why not me?"

I just grinned. After all the shit they gave me for being a mama's boy, I was going to enjoy this. Especially how Carl fumed. It humiliated him. It was like I was cuckolding him and not his dad. In this new world, it should be his job to take care of his mother, but he wasn't doing it. He was being a rebellious, asshole kid. A eighteen-year-old idiot.

I knelt on the couch, lowered my head, and pressed my face into Mrs. Donovan's thick bush. Her sweet musk filled my nose a moment before her curls spilled over my lips. I nuzzled into her cunt and then licked her. My tongue danced through her folds.

She gasped as I did that. Her face contorted with delight. She moaned and shuddered as my tongue slid through her petals. Her sweet cream coated my tongue. I moaned at how amazing she tasted, watching her big boobs jiggle.

"Oh, Jason, yes, yes," she moaned. "Ooh, eat my cunt. I need to cum so hard."

"Yes, Mrs. Donovan," I groaned, loving the flavor of her. "Damn, Carl, your mom tastes great."

"Go fuck yourself!" Carl hissed.

"Carl!" moaned Mrs. Donovan. "When I'm done fucking your friend, we're going to talk, young man!"

I loved this. It was so hot. My dick was so hard. She said fuck. It wasn't just pussy licking. I was going to slide into her MILF pussy. I would enjoy the hell out of her cunt. I slid my hands up and down her thighs as I lapped at her with hunger. I caressed her twat with everything that I had.

She moaned, her boobs jiggling as my tongue fluttered through her folds. Her big boobs heaved in that exciting way. Her juices dribbled over my chin. My tongue brushed her clit. I loved the way she jumped and shuddered.

Her hands grabbed fistfuls of my hair. She held me to her hair pie. Her silky curls rubbed on my face as I thrust my tongue to the depths of her cunt. I buried in deep. I fluttered about in her. My tongue danced around in circles. I loved the flavor of her cum. I stroked her walls, drinking in her sweet musk.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her body shuddering. "Oh, Jason, yes, yes! Such a good pussy licker! Your mother must be so proud of you!"

"So proud," I moaned and flicked my tongue to her clit.

"Jason!" she squealed.

I fluttered my tongue around her clit, caressing that naughty bud. I knew how much my mother loved it when I did this. She was such a fan of me licking and lapping at her pearl. I danced my tongue around Mrs. Donovan's as she trembled there.

I suckled on it and thrust a pair of fingers into her snatch. Her hot pussy gripped my digits. My cock throbbed, eager to be buried in her. She moaned, her head tossing, black hair dancing. Her big boobs rose and fell.

"That's it," she moaned. "Ooh, Jason, churn up my pussy. Yes, yes, I'm going to cum."

"Yeah, you are, Mrs. Donovan," Tim called. "Wow, your mom's a dirty whore."

"So's your mom!" Carl hissed back. "I bet she's fucked Jason, too. She's always over at his house hanging out with his mom."

"No way," Tim gasped.

I just smiled and suckled hard on Mrs. Donovan's clit. I had cuckolded both of my friends. I nursed, my lips nibbling on her pearl. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers. Her juices grew hotter and hotter as I churned her up.

Her moans grew louder and louder. She trembled. Her boobs smacked together. Jammed my fingers in deep and suckled with all my might on her clit. Her body bucked. She gasped in delight, her whimpers feeling the air.

"Jason!" she squealed.

Her pussy convulsed around my digits. Juices gushed out, bathing my hand. I wanted to drink that MILF delight. I ripped my fingers out of her cunt and moved my lips down. Her passion spilled into my mouth.

I swallowed her pussy juices. Her sweet delight poured down my throat. And my chin. A flood gushed out of her. I reveled in it while she moaned out her pleasure. Her big boobs heaved as she shuddered, her silky bush rubbing on my face.

"Oh, Jason," she moaned, tightening her grip on my hair. She lifted my face from her pussy. "That was amazing. I haven't cum that good in years and... You have such a big dick. I have to enjoy it."

I leaned back on the love seat, my back resting on the other armrest. I grabbed my cock and shook it. "Why don't you go for a ride."

"Mom!" Carl groaned.

My other friends whooped as Mrs. Donovan crawled over me. Her big boobs would be facing them as she rode me. I still couldn't see them, my eyes locked on those huge tits anyways, but they would. Those breasts would heave as she rode me.

She grabbed my cock and stroked me. She lowered her cunt to my dick. Her black curls tickled the tip. A shiver ran through me. Then she sank down my cock. I shuddered as she swallowed my dick with her hot pussy.

She sank lower and lower down my cock. I groaned at that. It was fantastic to feel. She took my dick to the hilt. I groaned, loving the way that her pussy engulfed my cock. It was such a delight. My face contorted.

"Fuck," I groaned, savoring her pussy about my cock. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's so fucking good. Yes, yes, I love it!"

"Mmm, of course you do," purred Mrs. Donovan. "You're such a good boy with such a big dick. Ooh, I'm so lucky to take care of you for your mom."

"Enjoy," I groaned.

"I will!" she cooed and slid up my cock, her tight cunt gripping me.

Carl groaned in disgust while my other friends were clapping and cheering on Mrs. Donovan.

"Ride that cock!" groaned James.

"Your tits are amazing bouncing up and down, Mrs. Donovan!" panted Tim.

"Fuck, you're so hot, Mrs. Donovan!" Eduardo groaned.

"Oh, boys," the MILF moaned, her cheeks going red. "Aren't you all sweet?"

"Just like your pussy, Mrs. Donovan," I groaned as her cunt worked up and down my cock.

She winked a blue eye down at me. "You would know, Jason."

I licked my lips and nodded, savoring her pussy sliding up and down my cock. She held me tight. Her pussy felt so amazing about my dick. It was fantastic to enjoy. I shuddered, her pussy gripping me. She held me tight in that wonderful embrace. I groaned, loving every moment of her working her cunt up and down my cock. She rode me with such passion. It was awesome to enjoy her twat's embrace.

Her boobs heaved magnificently. I just lay there, savoring the sight as her pussy worked up and down my cock. Carl's mom had such a tight cunt. I groaned, my balls tightening. I would pump so much cum into her pussy. Just flood her with everything that I had.

Her hands planted on my chest. She moaned, staring down at me with such hot eyes and her pussy clenching about my cock as she slid up me. Her fingernails scratched at me. Her twat melted around my cock.

"Oh, yes, yes, this cock, Jason!" she groaned. "Oh, this cock is amazing. Ooh, that's so good. Yes, yes, that's amazing. Oh, god, I love your dick. So big. I'm going to cum so hard on your cock."

"I can't wait, Mrs. Donovan," I groaned.

"And you're going to spurt all your seed in me," she moaned, her boobs bouncing. "Just erupting over and over into my pussy." She leaned over me. "I'm not on the pill. My husband's had a vasectomy."

"Shit, Jason's going to breed your mom!" groaned James.

"What?" gasped Carl. "Mom!"

"Oh, honey, it's your loss for not being a good boy like Jason!" She squeezed her pussy as she slid up my cock. "You could breed your mother, too. Mmm, but Jason's a mama's boy, aren't you?"

"Fuck, yes!" I moaned. If my mom cast a spell or made a wish or something to make my belt buckle, I was thrilled. I would do whatever it took to make her happy if I had moments like this. "I'm going to breed you, Mrs. Donovan!"

Her pussy squeezed hot around my dick. She massaged me as she worked her twat up my cock. I groaned at how amazing that felt. My face contorted from the bliss. The heat swelled in me. I would have such a huge burst of pleasure. A mighty burst of ecstasy.

It would be incredible to breed her.

I shuddered, savoring that delight of her hot pussy working up and down my dick. My friends watched on as Mrs. Donovan's boobs heaved. Her head tossed, black hair dancing as she enjoyed my cock. She loved it. I could tell.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned, savoring her twat clenching down on me. She held me tight. She gripped me with that wonderful twat. "Mrs. Donovan!"

"Ooh, yes, yes, I'm getting there," she moaned, slamming her snatch down my dick. "I'm so close. Breed me, Jason. Put a good boy in my womb. A son who will be my mama's boy."

"Yes!" I gasped, my dick throbbing at that thought. It was wild. Her pussy slammed down my cock, taking every inch of me. "Mrs. Donovan! I'm going to flood you with cum!"

"Fuck," Carl muttered.

"You're going to have a new brother," chortled James. "Damn, this is hot. I'm so jacking it to your boobs, Mrs. Donovan."

"Enjoy!" the MILF moaned, her fingernails scratching my chest. Her blue eyes smoldered. "Oh, I'm so ready to have another baby. Your baby, Jason. Oh, yes, yes, breed me!"

My dick throbbed in her pussy. She impaled her cunt down my cock. It was incredible to have her riding me. I groaned. Savoring her snatch slamming down my shaft before rising back to my pinnacle. She massaged my crown.

My toes curled and my balls tightened. I had all that semen in my balls ready to flood her womb. I just needed to feell her pussy going wild on me. The best chance to breed a woman, I heard, was to spurt in her while she was climaxing.

"Oh, Jason, yes!" she gasped, her pussy slamming down my cock. "I want to feel you cumming in me. I'm so close."

"Then explode on my dick, Mrs. Donovan!" I shot my hands up and grabbed her breasts. I squeezed her tits. "Let me feel your pussy rippling and writhing around my cock. Just sucking out all my cum!"

"Yes!" She impaled her pussy down my dick, her hot flesh engulfing every inch. "Jason!"

Her pussy convulsed. Her married twat rippled and writhed around me. The hot MILF bucked, her hair dancing around her face. I squeezed her heaving boobs as her pussy rippled and writhed around my cock. It was incredible to feel her suckling at me.