Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
A mind-controlled son puts on a demonstration with his mom!
7.8k words
4.83
44.5k
60

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind-Controlled Son's Mommy Demonstration

My weekend as my mama's good boy was incredible. I spent all of Saturday night with her fucking. My mother is insatiable. She was like a cougar just pouncing on her prey. I couldn't believe that I had such stamina even if I was eighteen. I enjoyed all her holes while Dad had not a problem sleeping in the guest bedroom.

We slept in real late on Sunday. Not surprising. It was a lazy day. We skipped church, though Dad went, and just spent the day mostly in bed. God, it was so much sex. Mom couldn't get enough of me. Thanks to that belt buckle, I just wanted to make her happy.

And cumming made us both happy. Incest was amazing.

Sadly, she made me sleep in my own bed last night. "It's a school night, Jason. You need to get some rest."

I wished she was spending the night with me. I loved being a mama's boy.

Mom drove me to school that morning. "I want to see your president about handing out M.I.L.F.S. literature," was what she said. Yesterday, we took a break from fucking for her to go to the local M.I.L.F.S. office to pick up materials. I knew it was her reason for driving me, but I think she would have driven me to college no matter what.

Mom parked in the school parking lot. I climbed out, slinging my backpack over my shoulder. I was in a good mood. Mom had a box of the M.I.L.F.S. educational material in hand, her curly, brown hair bouncing around her shoulders. She wore a sleeveless, light-blue dress today, her skirt flashing. She also had nylons. I knew very well those were thigh-highs held up by garters. I had eaten more than my Wheaties this morning.

Mom wasn't wearing any panties. The tangy flavor lingered on my lips.

On the way in, Mom took my hand. I smiled, feeling like a small boy with his mother. It would have been embarrassing before the belt buckle, but now I smiled, so happy to have this loving warmth flowing through me.

The college's administration office was right off the entrance. We entered and the secretary was more than happy to let the president of the college know that we were here. In moments, we were heading back to President Shaver's office down a short hallway. My mom knocked.

"Come in," a friendly voice said.

Mom opened the door, and I followed her in. President Shaver had a small office, her desk before a blank wall, a pair of diplomas behind her along with a few awards for being an excellent teacher and administrator. She had a few bookshelves, a desk with a monitor on one corner, and a keyboard before her.

President Shaver rose, her blonde hair gathered in a bun. She was a mature woman. Based on the pictures on her desk of her and a boy, a mother. My dick twitched at just how hot the president was. A busty MILF that filled out her white blouse. She wore a russet pencil skirt, a matching blazer hanging on the back of her door.

"Mrs. Reynolds, right?" President Shaver asked, motioning us to sit down at the chair.

"Please, call me Rita," Mom said, a bright smile on her lips.

"Then call me Helen," the president said.

"Nice to meet you, Helen." Mom glanced at me. "This is my son. Jason. I'm sure you know him."

"No, no," said President Shaver. "But that's a good thing. It's usually the ones I know that are problems. He must be a good kid."

"Oh, he's wonderful," Mom said, setting the box down. "He finally let me make love to him. It's been life-changing."

"Oh, you're so lucky, Rita." President Shaver shook her head. "I can tell that you and your son have that special bond." A look of regret crossed the blonde woman's face. "I wanted that, but mine's so rebellious. He just refused to do it. It's a common complaint. Your son might be the only one who fucks his mother in the whole student body. It's such a shame. I remember my grandmother and father always talked about how they were so close when he was your son's age."

I blinked at that. This belt buckle had rewritten the entire world.

"Have you heard of M.I.L.F.S.?" Mom asked, grabbing a pamphlet out. "They're the Mothers for Incest Love and Fucking Sons. A non-profit charity that is trying to change that."

President Shaver took the pamphlet, glancing through it. On the front cover was a mother and son in an embrace, his hands on her naked breasts, hers on his ass. They might even be having sex, their lips locked together. A shiver ran through the president.

"I just want to hand these out during lunch in the cafeteria," purred my mother. "Help these other young men see that they need to be making love to their mothers. I know their mothers are just aching for it. You remember the joy when you found out you were having a son. That possibility that one day he might be sliding into your pussy once more, his big dick pumping away at you."

"Yes," President Shaver moaned. She glanced at me and bit her lower lip. "Do you mind...?" A blush spilled over the MILF's cheeks, contrasting with her blonde hair. "Do you mind if I see what it's like... You know, to make love with a son."

"Of course," purred my mother. "Just step around the desk. Let me get those clothes off. Get you nice and ready for my son's dick."

I glanced at Mom, and she winked at me. She had some sort of naughty idea that made my dick so hard. What was she up to? The way her smile played on her lips, it was like my mother wanted to give some sort of delight. To make me happy, when I just wanted to make her happy.

A threesome with my president wasn't how I thought today would go, but the idea of it was so exciting. My heart pounded in my chest. This wild beat pumped such excitement through me. I shuddered as Mom cupped the president's face.

"Mmm, just go with the flow," purred Mom, "and my son will fuck you so hard."

"I will, Rita," President Shaver moaned.

My mother leaned in and kissed the president. I groaned as the two MILFs' lips melted together. A heat shot through me. My dick throbbed in my pants. I shuddered, my fingers tracing the cursive writing on my belt buckle. I don't know how I got so lucky to get this, why the universe conspired to rewrite itself to this perverted version.

I didn't care.

The two MILFs kissed. Mom and President Shaver both moaned as their tongues danced together. My cock throbbed and ached. Mom's hands were bushy. She unbuttoned the president's blouse. I shuddered as Mom worked each button through the eyelet, moving down and down as their lips danced together. I groaned in excitement, my dick so hard.

Mom opened the president's blouse. A black bra held her large breasts. My mom broke the kiss, a silky strand of saliva connecting the MILFs' lips for a moment before it snapped. Mom smiled and pulled off the president's blouse.

"I love this bra," Mom purred. "Mmm, where did you get it."

"I got it at Nordstrom," the president said as Mom slid her hands around to unhook it. "Two years ago. It's so comfortable and it looks sexy, doesn't it? I wanted my son to enjoy it, but..."

"I'm sorry." Mom shook her head and then unhooked the bra. "That's what M.I.L.F.S. is trying to fix. To make it so every mother can love their son."

But not fathers their daughters. That was still seen as illegal and immoral. But mother-son incest was A-OK. If I had a sister, she'd also be off-limits. I wasn't sure about mother-daughter incest. It seemed to be more a gray area. Like if the daughter was introducing her boyfriend to her mother, they could have a threesome or something.

President Shaver's big and soft boobs spilled out as Mom pulled off the bra. She tossed it on the desk and cupped them. She squeezed the MILF's boobs and glanced at me. Mom flashed me a playful smile, her green eyes twinkling.

"What do you think, Jason?" she asked, jiggling the MILF's big tits. "President has some nice boobies, right? And look at those fat nipples. Those are nipples just made for suckling on."

"Definitely," I said, my cock throbbing.

Mom ducked her head down and suckled on one. I groaned as I watched. Mom must have some bisexual streak that I had awakened in her during the threesome with Mrs. Best, Mom's best friend and the mother of my pal Tim.

Hearing Mom nursing on the president's nipple made my dick so hard. I unfastened my belt and then unsnapped my jeans. I reached in and pulled out my cock. The president's eyes fell on my dick. She moaned in delight, staring at it with such obvious lust. Her left hand, wedding ring sparkling, slid through my mother's hair.

"Oh, Rita," President Shaver moaned. "Oh, my, Rita, that's so delicious. Ooh, you're sucking so hard on my nipple."

My mother moaned around the president's nub while wiggling her rump at me. I shuddered, watching the blue material swaying over her plump ass. Her skirt danced. Her legs looked so sexy in her thigh-high stockings. I didn't jerk off hard, just enough to feel that pleasure.

The president bit her lip, her blue eyes sparkling. She moaned, shaking her head. It was clear she was enjoying what was happening to her. I loved it. This was amazing. I licked my lip, savoring the sight. The president moaned as my mother suckled with noisy passion.

"You're getting my pussy all nice and ready for your son," moaned President Shaver.

My mother popped her mouth off the president's nipple to say, "M.I.L.F.S. believes that lesbian sex with a fellow mother can be a wonderful way to entice your son into joining you. He can see you as a sexual being, and every young man loves to see two gorgeous women going at it. Right, Jason."

"God, yes, Mom," I groaned, my dick throbbing in my hand.

"Mmm, let met just get your pussy all buttered up." Mom latched onto President Shaver's other nipple while drawing up the woman's pencil skirt. The russet material dragged up and up smooth thighs. I was so eager to see the panties.

In moments, Mom had the skirt bunched around the president's waist. She wore a pair of gray panties. They were cut high on the sides. I loved the look of them. My mom's fingers hooked the waistband while she kept nursing on the nipple, bringing wicked moans from the MILFs lips.

My dick twitched and throbbed as I watched the show. Mom popped her mouth off the nipple and sank to her knees. She dragged down the MILF's panties. Blonde pubic hairs popped out. Mrs. Shaver had a trimmed bush that didn't hide at all her thick and dripping pussy lips. Her pink folds gleamed amid her curls. I licked my lips at the sight.

So did Mom. She let out a hungry purr. "Sit on the desk and spread those legs," husked my mom. "And Jason, fuck Mama's ass. Fuck Mama's ass so hard with your big dick."

"Yes, Mom!" I groaned, so eager to make her happy.

"I've never had a woman go down on me before," President Shaver moaned.

"I'm not very skilled at it, either," purred my mother. As far as I knew, she had only had Mrs. Best go down on her during our threesome. She had never eaten out a woman. Was I about to watch my mother's first true lesbian moment?

My dick throbbed as President Shaver sat on the desk and spread her legs. Her bush dripped with her juices. She shivered, her big boobs jiggling. Her eyes flicked to me stroking my cock. Mom rose, bending over and burying her face into the president's cunt.

"Oh, my god," moaned President Shaver, her boobs jiggling.

"Mmm, that's good," purred Mom, her hips wiggling back and forth. I stared at her ass just begging for my cock. "That's real good. Ooh, I like the taste of your pussy, Helen."

"That's wonderful to hear," Helen moaned. "My husband never had any complaints. Ooh, yes!"

I grabbed my mom's skirt and hiked up the material, her thigh-high stockings looking so great. I loved where they stopped and her pale skin took over. I drew it up and over her waist. My cock twitched and throbbed as I did it.

This was so exciting.

I licked my lips as I exposed my mother's naked ass. Her butt-cheeks were plump and just so fuckable. My dick twitched. President Shaver moaned, enjoying my mother's licking and lapping. Mom's brown bush dripped with her juices. I had to lube up.

I thrust my cock into my mother's pussy. she moaned and I groaned. It was so wonderful to slide back into the hole that had birthed me. I came from this tight and silky delight. I sank to the hilt in her. She moved her head, licking and lapping at the president's cunt.

"I'm going to fuck your ass so hard, Mom," I said, soaking my cock in her juices.

"Oh, he is such a wonderful mama's boy," moaned President Shaver, her blue eyes locked on me. Her boobs jiggled, both her dark-red nipples gleaming with my mother's spit. "You're so lucky, Rita."

"I am!" Mom moaned, her pussy clenching down on me. "Mmm, your cunt is so tasty, Helen!"

I shuddered. The fact Mom was loving eating a woman's cunt out was so hot. This world was insane. Dad didn't care that Mom just wanted to fuck me now. I ripped my cock out of her cunt and slid up. I pressed it between her butt-cheeks, smearing her flesh with her own pussy juices.

I found that wonderful hole. Her asshole. Just brimming for me to fuck into her. I pushed on her anal ring. I savored the way it slowly widened before me. It was incredible to enjoy her sliding around me. I shuddered and pressed harder, aching to be in her.

"Oh, my god," Mom moaned as her anal ring spread over the wet crown of my cock. "Oh, Jason, yes, yes, fuck Mama's ass!"

I popped into her bowels and sank into her velvety depths. I groaned as she licked and lapped at the president's cunt. The blonde MILF shuddered, her left hand gripping my mother's brown hair, wedding ring flashing. I was going to cuckold another man today. Fuck another married MILF.

"Fuck," I groaned, bottoming out in my mom. I loved this belt buckle.

I drew back my hips, her hot flesh clenching about my dick. I shuddered, the pleasure shooting up it. My hands held her hips tight. I loved the way her flesh gripped me. It was fantastic. I thrust back into her. I buried to the hilt in her bowels with such a hard thrust. It was incredible.

Mom moaned into President Shaver's cunt. I pumped away at my mom's asshole as she feasted on the MILF's cunt. The president whimpered and moaned, her boobs jiggling as she enjoyed my mother's licking and lapping.

I loved the way her breasts moved as I drilled my mother's asshole. I plunged to the hilt in Mom's bowels over and over again. Her velvety flesh held me in such a tight grip. I groaned, loving it so much. I pumped away at Mom, plowing into her bowels with such powerful strokes.

She moaned, her asshole squeezing about me. I shuddered, loving that delight. I buried into her bowels over and over again. I plunged to the hilt in her, fucking her with everything that I had. It was incredible to plow into her with such hard strokes.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned into the president's cunt. "Jason! Jason! Mama loves your big dick fucking her asshole. Ooh, loves it so much."

"Fuck your mother's asshole," the president moaned. "Oh, my god, be a good boy, Jason!"

"I am!" I moaned, thrusting away, my dick aching. The pressure swelled at the tip.

"He's such a good boy!" Mom moaned. "He does whatever I want. I love him so much!"

My cock buried into Mom's asshole with such passion. Such force. I plowed into her with everything that I had. I groaned, thrusting over and over into that tight, hot asshole. I loved it so much. I savored how her bowels gripped me. It was fantastic.

I buried into her, my nuts smacking into her taint. I fucked her with everything that I had. I plowed over and over into her pussy, my balls tightening with my cum. I would unload so much jizz into her bowels. But she had to cum first.

I slid my hand around her waist and reached past her dress's skirt. Once I cleared the fabric, I found her blonde bush. I slid through her curls to her pussy folds. To her clit. I rubbed her juicy bud. Her bowels clamped down on me.

"Jason!" she squealed. "Oh, Jason, Mama loves that." Then I heard her suckling.

"Oh, my god," President Shaver moaned, her back arching and boobs bouncing. "Rita! Rita! Yes, yes, suck my clit. That's so hot!"

I plowed into Mom's asshole and fingered her clit. I diddled her button as I plowed into her over and over again. I buried into her with powerful strokes. I slammed to the hilt in her again and again. It was incredible to enjoy. I loved every moment of it. I savored every second of thrusting into her bowels, my nuts tightening.

President Shaver threw back her head. She gasped out in rapture. Her boobs heaved as I realized she was cumming on my mother's mouth. My mom had made another MILF cum while I fucked her in the ass. That was so hot. My dick almost erupted.

I just held on as I pumped away at her, groaning, "Cum, Mama. Cum for me!"

"Yes!" she squealed, her bowels clamping around me.

Her bowels convulsed about my dick as I buried into her. Juices gushed out of her cunt and bathed my fingers massaging her clit. I groaned as her hot flesh suckled at my dick. I drew back, the tip throbbing with delight.

I slammed back into my mother's spasming asshole and erupted.

"Yes!" I groaned as I pumped blast after blast of my cum into my mother's writhing asshole.

Mom moaned as I flooded her bowels with my cum. I fired spurt after spurt into her anal sheath, her flesh rippling and writhing around me. At the same time, she drank the president's pussy cream. I shuddered, loving the sounds the blonde MILF made, her boobs bouncing.

Pleasure slammed into my mind. The taboo delight of dumping my cum into my mother's asshole swept through me. In giving her what she wanted. Craved. She ached for me to do this to her. She wanted me to fire all that jizz into her asshole. It was incredible.

I shuddered, stars bursting across my vision. The pleasure was intense and wonderful to enjoy. I groaned through the bliss, basting her asshole with all my spunk. I groaned as I unloaded the last, fantastic blast of spunk into her bowels.

"Oh, yes, yes, Jason," Mom moaned. "Mmm, such a good boy. You made Mama cum so hard." She lifted her head, her brown hair spilling about her face. "Now your president needs a young man, a son, to fuck her cunt hard."

"Yes," whimpered the president, Her large breasts jiggled. "Please, please, Jason, fuck me."

I groaned, ripping my cock out of my mother's asshole. She had set me up to fuck the president with a dirty ass. I glanced at my mother, her face coated in pussy cream. She winked a green eye at me. I shuddered.

"I have the best mother," I groaned.

Mom blushed and smiled in such a happy way. Then she glanced at the president. "Your turn to eat me out. Mmm, lie down. I'm going to sit on your face."

"Yes," moaned the president.

It took a little readjusting and the moving of a computer monitor to the floor, but then the president was draped across her desk the long way, her legs dangling off one end. Mom mounted the married MILF, her asshole brimming with my cum. I watched in delight as Mom's brown-furred muff planted right on my president's face.

A shiver ran through me in that moment. Mom moaned, her back arching. Her boobs jiggled and swayed. The president's jaw moved as she ate my mother's pussy. I groaned at that wicked sight. It was so hot.

"Now slide your dirty dick into her pussy," purred Mom, staring at my dick fresh from her asshole with her hot, green eyes.

"Yes, Mama," I groaned and moved between the president's thighs. Her thick pussy lips dripped with juices as they thrust out of her trimmed bush. They were thick and engorged.

I pressed my dirty dick into those pink folds. They slid around my cock, engulfing me in hot pussy. I groaned and plunged into the married president's cunt. She gasped, her hot and juicy flesh polishing my pole. The pleasure shot down on my dick.

Mom threw her arms around my neck, leaning forward. Her green eyes stared into mine as I drew back my cock, the president's pristine pussy buffing my dick clean. Pleasure shot through me. I groaned and thrust back into her.