Becoming Mommy Ch. 04

Story Info
Some secrets are revealed.
5.6k words
4.53
7.3k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Present Day:

I was dreading to pick my phone up once again. Al came out of our room and kissed me before getting out to work. I had some chores to do around the house, but could not find the energy or motivation to get anything done.

Kurt was done with the dishes and saw that I was still clearly distressed about Janet. He walked closer to me and just held my hands.

"I'm sorry that you feel this way mom." Kurt told me as I looked him in his beautiful eyes.

"It's just ..." I had trouble thinking clearly at the moment. "She's texting her ex-boyfriend Saul, not realizing that he's not there anymore."

"Do you think we should have told her earlier," Kurt hesitantly asked. "About you being our mom and everything."

I sat down on the couch, thinking about everything from so long ago.

"I'm pretty sure she also saw her mother in me." I replied. "She clearly did not see me as her boyfriend."

"Are you still mad at her?" Kurt said.

I avoided the question and told Kurt to lie down on the couch with his head resting on my lap. He almost jumped at the invitation. He closed his eyes as I started running my hand over his hair.

It's been a long time. But I still feel strong emotions when I see his peaceful face like that. I have thought about the fact that I let myself get so deep into all this because of Kurt. Don't get me wrong, Al still makes me feel better about myself all the time. But it's different with Kurt.

"I don't really know how she would react if she saw me like this." I broke the silence.

"Are you afraid of how she might react after finding out?"

"I'd be lying if I said I don't care."

"She won't hate you." Kurt tried to comfort me. "I promise."

"But four years is a long time."

"She's the one that decided to pack her things and just leave." Kurt explained. "I'm sure dad would have told her all about you if she was nearby."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better."

"I always want you to feel better."

"You know," I remembered something as I said. "We never celebrated your promotion properly."

"What are we doing right now?"

I looked down to see his painfully obvious erection.

"This is not what I meant."

"It's completely up to you about how you want to celebrate."

I know what I was doing will not help him find a potential partner. But a part of me wanted him all to myself. You see, seeing the slightest bit of discomfort in his face makes my chest hurt. I don't know what kind of love that is. But it was love for sure.

So of course I pulled down his shorts and started playing with his dick with one hand while caressing his face with the other. It didn't take too long for him to arch his back and writhe in pleasure. I leaned over and kissed him as he started ejaculating.

He was about to fall asleep right then and there when I had to tell him to get up. I had some chores to do around the house.

But before that, I felt like taking a shower. As I took my clothes off and looked down at my changed body, I turned myself on. Despite the years of hormones, my dick had the ability of getting hard. It was not a wonder package to start with, but I am still glad that they didn't change me down there.

My penis is there as a reminder of how things were. And how it was a miracle that we were able to find each other. I took a long shower, trying to calm down.

It didn't work. I was still agitated as I was getting dressed. Then I decided to wear one of my see through negligees. I wanted to walk inside Kurt's room, but hesitated at the last moment. Instead, I just texted him, saying that he should visit my room for a surprise.

He was in my room in less than a minute. I had my back towards the door when Kurt came inside. I knew he would be able to make me forget about my worries for a while.

Four Years Ago:

I woke up with Janet's mouth on my hardening dick. My immediate response was panic. I did not have a single strand of hair below my neck. I was also worried about the smell. Janet might not be able to tell what the smell was from, but she still might question me about it.

The first thing she did after taking my dick out of her mouth was to compliment me on how I looked. She said that she like my smooth and hairless body. She didn't even question on why I decided to do this all of a sudden. She kept caressing my ass, getting too close to my anal opening. I knew I had to stop her if she decided to finger me all of a sudden. She might find something unexpected around inside there.

Lucky for me, she was too excited with the smoothness as she started caressing my upper body. Janet quickly got on top of me and started bouncing on my cock. I thought her jiggling tits in front of my face would never get old. But the guilt and shame made me last longer with her. Janet was no quitter. She twerked on my four incher until I came inside her.

Of course she wasn't done. Her dripping pussy was presented in front of my face straight away. I never hesitated before shoving my tongue straight inside her pussy; semen or no semen. But given the recent revelations, I had trouble performing my oral duties for my girlfriend. Janet started rubbing herself over my face till completion.

She does things when she gets horny. I always chalked it up to being horny. But as her pussy was rubbing on my nose, I started feeling bad. She has been more sexed up for the past two days than all of the times we have been together. I never set-up any sexual boundaries with her, mainly due to having a low self-esteem.

My thought process got fucked when Janet's thighs closed in on my head and she had a shaking orgasm. I was still struggling to breathe when she laid down beside me.

"I really needed that babe." Janet said, catching her breath.

"You've been insatiable lately." I commented.

"Can't keep up?" She slyly said.

"That's not," I thought for a moment. "This is where you grew up... Repressed memories?"

"You should be a therapist; you know that?"

"Therapists don't usually have sex with their patients." I said. "You can tell me if you want to do anything else while we're still here."

"I thought you wanted to leave yesterday."

"People change." I said while closing my eyes.

--

Mr. Banks was already out for work when Janet and I got out for breakfast. Kurt had prepared the food for us and was out in the backyard.

We had breakfast and decided to go out once again. This time, we went to a café to meet one of Janet's old friends, Sheila.

The meeting was pleasant at first. Her friend also mentioned that I looked pretty familiar for some reason. I joked around, saying she also looked pretty familiar.

That's when things started getting uncomfortable. Janet said that we probably knew each other in our past lives. It got really awkward when she said that Sheila and I looked cute together.

Of course I had to bring it up on our way back home. I felt the need to apologise for being playful with Janet's friend. She told me there was nothing to worry about. Then she brought something up that made me realize that what we had together was nothing but a sham.

It was not the first time she had said something like this. But I was more suspicious at the moment.

Janet mentioned that she would not mind if I slept with other women. I could not believe what she was saying as I stared at her. She understood what I was thinking and mentioned that she was also thinking about 'seeing other guys'.

She said that opening up the relationship is going to keep things interesting between us. We had been together for less than two years.

I tried my absolute best to keep her satisfied with what I had. I went along with whatever she wanted to do in bed. She was the reason behind my first prostate orgasm. And after all this, she still wants to have sex with others.

"How long have you been thinking about it?" I had to ask her.

"What?" She sounded defensive. "Not very long babe."

"Did you 'see' any other guys while we were together?"

"Of course not." She looked ahead as she answered.

The way she was having trouble focusing in front of her made me realized that she was lying.

"Look at me babe!" I demanded.

"It does not matter babe." She knew she could not lie to my face as she looked at me. "What matters the most is I am with you."

"Who was it?" I asked as the realization dawned on me. "Is it somebody I know?"

"Let's talk about it after going home babe." She brought attention to the cab driver listening in on our conversation.

"It's somebody I know?" I asked again, not caring who was listening to us.

"I told you, you can do it with one of my friends." Janet said.

"I don't want to fuck your friends," I was angry by that point. "I want to know who was it?"

"I never had sex with anyone twice!" She replied. "Other than you."

"What?" I was livid, knowing that she did it with multiple people. "Why are you with me then?"

"Because I love you!" She was on the verge of tears.

"You love me! How is this love?"

"Honey, please!" Janet pleaded. "You are the only person that makes me feel secure and loved. "You are the only person that makes me feel secure and loved."

"And sex?"

"Babe ... you can do it with whoever you want! As long as we stay together."

"You still think we're going to stay together?"

"We can work on it babe!" Janet said. "I'll stop it if you want me to."

"What do you mean stop?" I asked her. "When was the last time you had sex with someone else?"

She was silently crying. I could not even be mad at her after what I did with her father. I always thought that my relationship with Janet was too good to be true. It turns out that it really was.

Even after having sex with me on a regular basis; Janet was not satisfied. She had to go out and get it from others.

"Janet?" I had to ask her one last thing. "Can you call me by my name?"

"What?"

"Nothing babe!" I stopped her. "I have some thinking to do."

The rest of the ride was really uncomfortable. I locked myself in the guest room after going back to her home.

--

The thing is, if she told me about all this even a week ago; I would have tried to make it work with her due to my non-existent self-worth. I would have forgiven her and stayed together. Thinking that she was the best I could do. I probably would not mind her fucking more and more men if she just came back to me at the end of the day.

But with what I did with her father and brother last night; willingly letting them fuck me, and enjoying the process; I don't think there's a relationship worth saving at this point.

Despite everything, I started crying. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I had to tell her that it was over. A part of me wanted to tell her that I fucked her dad and brother.

Kurt came knocking on the door after some time. He was calling me out for lunch. I just opened the door, grabbed him in a hug and started bawling my eyes out. Janet actually saw me crying like that and went back to her room.

I told Kurt that Janet was not satisfied with me sexually and she's been meeting other people for sex.

"I do believe she loves you." Kurt said while holding me in a tight hug. "But she probably hasn't figured out why. I really thought you were the reincarnation of my actual mother at first."

I was still crying when I broke the hug.

"I don't know what the fuck I am going to do now." I explained. "We're supposed to move in together. All my plans revolved around her."

"You can move out." Kurt kissed my wet cheeks. "You can start anew in here, with dad and I. You can also tell Janet about everything." Kurt paused for a long moment before saying. "I really want you here with me, and I promise to take care of all of your needs."

I looked behind him back to the empty home.

"But, don't you see me as your mother?"

"Yes I do!" He explained. "Dad can be just as nice as me."

"Then why is your dick hard?"

His erection was obvious as he was holding onto me.

"That's just ..."

"Do you want to fuck your mommy?"

"Please ..."

"What?" I started rubbing his crotch and he came in his pants straight away. Maybe it was too much for him to see his fantasy coming to life.

I don't even know if I did that as my revenge or if I was too far down the rabbit hole.

Kurt had his eyes closed out of embarrassment. I held his chin and told him that there was nothing to worry about. I knew how he was feeling by the way he opened his eyes. I kissed his cheek this time and told him that I'll have lunch in the guest room.

I don't even know what I would tell Janet. Deep down, I knew that I would probably go back to Janet if she just reminded me of the first few months of us being together. But she didn't even tell me who she had sex with; or how many guys she slept with.

Then again, I don't have any immediate family. So I know for a fact that she did not sleep with my father or brother.

Janet came knocking on the door in the afternoon.

"Babe, please open the door." She said between knocks.

"Was Mark one of them?" I asked about one of the guys from college I really hated.

"Babe please open the door."

I closed my eyes after assuming what the answer was.

"It was only once!"

I still don't understand if that was supposed to make me feel better. I didn't even feel like asking her about the number of people she had been with.

She knocked on the door a few times more before I heard her father's voice. She went away right after that.

--

Despite doing the arguably worse form of cheating, I was still mad at her. In my mind, she had sex with everyone I have ever known and she did it for the entirety of our relationship.

I know I'm not well endowed. But I tried everything I could do to please her. I have given in to every single sexual whim she has ever had. I had no way of knowing that she was having regular dick appointments with other people. She was always sexually uninhibited; always telling me how she loves it when I go down on her.

But that wasn't enough for her.

And I had to find out like this. After taking her father and brother up my ass. Both of whom keep saying that I resemble the matriarch of the house. And Janet keeps saying that she wants to be with me because of how I make her feel.

She says she'll be completely fine if I had sex with other people, as long as we came back to each other. But I highly doubt whether she'll be happy to know that I fucked her closest family. I don't think there's any way of going back to the relationship we had before.

A part of me wanted to get up and just walk out of the house and keep walking until I am far away from this entire fucked up family.

--

I got out of the room to see Janet sitting in the living room with swollen eyes. I just wanted to ask her if she wanted to see her mother in me. I slowly walked up to her.

"Why are you still with me?" I asked her instead.

"Because I love you!" She replied.

I got to a point of indifference that, looking back now, really hurt the woman I supposedly loved and was planning to marry.

"Then why were you trying to set me up with your friend?"

"Because ..." She could not look me in the eyes at the point. "I did ... things behind your back."

"But why now? When we're visiting your family."

"Because I know her." She replied. "And we'll only stay here for a week or so."

"So I fuck her and then we leave town?"

"Babe please!"

"Can you tell me?" I asked her again. "How many of my friend have you fucked?"

She was silent for nearly a minute before I asked.

"You only had sex with them once?"

She nodded.

"So it's safe to assume that you fucked most of my friends and then some strangers?"

She didn't respond.

Her father came out in the living room, read the expressions in our faces, and promptly went back to his room.

It was at that time, I realized that I would have to live with the humiliation after going back to our place with Janet. Was it the biggest push for me to stay there as Al's boywife? No matter how much I look like that woman, the fact was that I was clearly not the same age. Also, I had a penis. There's no way for me to live like a woman. My life would be a big farce.

No, Janet cheating on me was not the biggest push for me to stay. It would come later that night. When Mr. Banks pushed his tree stump of a penis up my now accommodating hole.

I told Janet that I had to think things through and I needed some time by myself. She said she was willing to work on our relationship as I was walking back to the guest room.

We had dinner in complete silence that night. Kurt came back much later, trying his best to act like nothing was wrong. He wanted to show me old family photos that I agreed to see before.

That's because I was curious to see older pictures of the woman I look so much alike. I had already seen a couple of pictures around the house of the middle aged woman. And I thought we only shared our eye colour and maybe the shape of our lips.

But when Kurt flipped to a picture of her when she was nineteen, my jaw almost dropped. I wanted to check my own face in the mirror just to make sure.

The only difference between me and the person in the picture was the length of hair. She did not even have noticeable boobs at that age. I looked up at Mr. Banks and saw that he was looking at me with tears in his eyes.

I know how fucked up this sounds. But I thought I saw true love in his eyes at the moment. But then again, I thought I saw something similar in Janet's eyes before. Then I remembered what Mr. Banks told me before. Janet probably wants to keep coming back to the safety of her mother's arms. This was not the love for a partner.

All of them love me to a certain degree. But only one person saw me as a partner. Looking at the woman in the picture, sitting on the hood of Mr. Banks's car, I knew what he must be feeling like.

Janet wanted to talk after midnight. I told her I needed to sleep on it.

--

I was not planning to sleep that night. In fact, I actually waited for either Mr. Banks or Kurt to come visit me that night. And I was glad to see Albert coming inside the room.

"What ..." I hesitantly asked him. "Is your plan if I actually stay here."

"What?" He was having trouble processing my words.

I had trouble thinking about continuing my old life after college; knowing that Janet probably fucked all the men in there.

"You heard what I said." I repeated. "What do you plan to do to me?"

"Whatever the fuck you want." He replied enthusiastically. "Just be my wife, and nothing else."

"You do realize I'm a man!" I had to remind him.

"Well," it was like I could see the cogs turning in his head. "You don't have to go through any surgeries if you don't want to. But you can take hormones ..." He was looking at my reaction as he kept talking. "You don't even have to do that. Just stay with me!"

"You seem pretty reasonable today." I remarked.

"You seem pretty agreeable today." He replied.

"Well," I explained. "Janet had sex with other guys, and she won't even tell me how many."

"She was not trying to hurt you." He repeated. "I told you why she came close to you."

"She wanted to be with her mom?" I asked.

"She was confused about her love for you." He explained. "But I still think she loves you."

"As a mother?"

He nodded.

"And you love me as your wife?"

"Yes!"

"You do realize how fucked up that sounds?"

"I will do whatever it takes to prove my love for you."

"Did you bring the poppers with you?"

That was the first time I saw him fumbling like that.

"Yes of course!" He started looking for it in his pocket.

"And Kurt?"

"Huh!" He said while pulling the small yellow vial out of his pocket.

"He really loves his mommy." I remarked.

"Uh ... that he does!" He thought for a moment. "You want him to,"

12