Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 04

Story Info
Futa on succubus sex, but with consequences.
4.1k words
4.7
14.4k
15

Part 4 of the 55 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
525 Followers

Now available on Literotica: Becoming Monsters Book 1, Growing Problems!

All 40 chapters will show up here, so look forward to Honoka's adventures with monster girls chapter by chapter as I figure out how to format everything to fit my vision.

For right now, enjoy the story and join with thousands of people when I say to KEEP HARMONIZING!!

PREVIOUSLY ON BM: Nothing like a mother telling her daughter she needs to bang that nice succubus prostitute from the bus. And after a drinks and jokes, Honoka is ready to see if she really can fit in.

********************

Chapter 4: Something New

The room the two women stepped into didn't hide what it was: a prostitute's workspace. Elegant, classy, delicately steampunk-themed with indirect lighting and lots of rich wood and plush carpet, it also wasn't subtle. Toys ranging from simple aids to exotic fetishes were placed on shelves and in glass cupboards. The queen bed looked inviting enough, but it also included hooks and leather straps set to each side and on the headboard. There was a pole in one corner, a changing screen with cogwork patterns opposite the bed and an open door leading to a small bathroom.

"Take a seat and get comfortable. I'm going to change into something that isn't so...corset." Diane laughed while she walked behind the screen and stripped, a strategically placed light behind the screen painting some enticing shadows.

"What exactly should I do?" Honoka asked hesitantly, not sure if there were rules or etiquette, taking a nervous seat on the edge of the bed.

"Anything you want." Another laugh. "Ok, not anything, all of us in the 'service industry' have a few firm regulations and," she paused, bending over to snap a bra into place, "I guess you might call them personal operating practices. You should receive a detailed list with your receipt I emailed to you. All very legal since certain Races need sexual energy to survive. Prostitution got put under OSHA years ago and I suddenly found myself with both a W-2 and 401(k)."

Honoka nodded, forgetting Diane couldn't see her. "I know some of that." In reality, Honoka knew about the change in silk laws intimately, always wanting something like this but too timid to do it until now.

"Great!" Diane said, clapping her hands and walking out from behind the screen. "Trying to explain how this isn't some episode of To Catch A Predator and everything is legal now really kills the mood."

Stepping in front of Honoka, she did a slow show and twirl to reveal what she offered. The succubus was a walking wet dream, wearing a white silk, floral yukata over a pair of low-riding black panties and matching black triangles bikini string bra. At least, it was the top half of a yukata, long sleeves and open to frame a perfect view of her toned abdomen, but it cut off and rested on generous hips, pale naked legs in full view down to a pair of black pumps. The white silk incorporated a slit running up the center of the back, letting leathery green wings through from where they attached at the middle of her spine. The junk in her trunk put hip-hop backup dancers to shame, the hard muscle under plush fat making her look like a frankenbooty of Simone Biles and Kim Kardashian got shoved into an Irish fitness model.

Bending down in front of Honoka and practically sitting on the girl's lap, her pale twerk machine eating black panties and causing Honoka to inhale deeply, hands twitching to grab some badonkadonk and go to town. Freckled dots mesmerized Honoka when the woman found herself wondering if every single part of pale skin possessed these tiny red specks. The emerald succubus tail began at the top of her glute cleavage and lazily flicked over Honoka's dark skin, teasing as it almost caressed her intimate parts. Looking behind her, Diane smiled with heat in her eyes. "You like the view?"

*gulp* "...yes."

"Then I should stop teasing and get the last little details out of the way." Moving a little to the right, she sat down next to Honoka, wings flaring out and brushing up against the timid woman's cheek. "First, I don't think we'll get to anything too extreme, but the safe word is 'lollipop.' For any reason, you feel uncomfortable, say lollipop and I'll back off. Second, for purposes of my liability and protection, can you tell me your Race?"

"I'd rather not say." Honoka put up her hand quickly. "You guessed right that I'm a giant type, but I don't feel comfortable sharing."

"That's fine, yet I'm going to need some details."

The moment of truth came, and Honoka was terrified. "It'd be easier to show you."

Utilizing intuitive understanding, Diane leaned over and placed her hand on Honoka's skirt. "May I?" After accepting a nod from the young woman, the succubus deftly unhooked Honoka's pink skirt and gently pulled it down, revealing yellow panties and the black velcro harness. Only pausing for a moment in confusion, the harness wasn't complicated and in only a few seconds, the apparatus opened and out sprung Honoka's shaft, a string of clear precum dripping down the black, rigid member.

"Good Go--errravy!" Diane shouted, kneeling on the floor to angle a more favorable view of the cock. "I just thought you were supernaturally horny and into girls!"

Honoka covered her eyes and face with her hands as she leaned back and lay down in the bed, too embarrassed to sit up or face the prostitute.

"Do you still...is that a vagina under there? Do they both work?"

Honoka nodded in reply, peeking only a little at the wonder in Diane's voice. "N-not together. I-I mean, I can't m-make myself pregnant."

"This changes things; I am not passing this up." The succubus stood, throwing off her yukuta and going to one of the cabinets filled with glass vials of different colors. "I am going to fu--uuudge you up until you can't walk out of here under your own power." Pulling two bottles out, she downed both with the same cringe and grimace as someone taking vile medicine. "Ulk! FYI, just took two potions, one to keep any of my eggs getting fertilized, no matter how potent you might be, and the other is a power-cleanser, eliminating all forms of STDs and diseases I might contract on the job. Not that I have, this is just in case and standard for everyone here. Both cost a pretty penny but they make my job a whole lot safer."

Honoka put her hands down, easing up as Diane showed such enthusiasm, slowly wiggling out of her blouse and unhooking her bra but suddenly finding the room rather cold as her black nipples and areola puffed to attention. Glancing around, she pulled over a small throw blanket and covered her upper body.

"Any last questions or requests, or do you want me to just go to town?" There was a hunger in her eyes, something intense and one of her hands caressed her tail as the other reached out for Honoka's dark meat, kneeling between the black woman's spread legs and close enough her hot breath blew on the sensitive glans of the erect rod.

"No anal!" Honoka squeaked out, her only major turnoff pushing out before she lay back again and covered her eyes.

"No problem!" Pushing the shaft down expertly and gently pulling off the yellow panties, Diane revealed Honoka's female sex to the air, showing it equally ready for the night with a waft of musky scent filling the room. "Hmm, I'd heard there were a few true hermaphrodite Races out there but I never thought I'd meet one."

"I've ne--EEK!" Honoka screamed and tried to flinch away when the succubus took her tongue and licked the black woman from labia to foreskin. Diane expected the reaction, locking her arms around Honoka's thighs and moving up and down the exposed sexes, darting and flicking and caressing with a too-long tongue capable of discovering all the right spots to drive a few moans out of the poor, tormented girl.

"Do you know I can taste your virginity?" Diane cooed, one hand rimming Honoka's cunt while the other slowly pumped her cock. "It's a Race thing. Everyone has an aura I can sense around them that's flavored based on who they are and what they've experienced. People who treat sex casually and only seek personal pleasure taste bland, like leftover tilapia left in the freezer for too long." Her tail came up, pushing in barely past the slick entry of Honoka's precious place, in and out, in and out. "Then there's the caring and experienced lovers, each a different profile of savory as the aura's of their sweethearts mingle to make something else. You?" Gently spreading Honoka's folds, Diane eased her tail in with a sharp intake of her breath and wormed it slowly to the cervix, Honoka squirming and crawling further up the bed even as she gasped in pleasure. "You taste like a delicate souffle drizzled in dark chocolate and topped with a juicy cherry."

Before Honoka responded - if she was even capable of responding, only barely understanding words at this point - the succubus kissed the glistening tip of the glans, slurping the excess precum up while pulling her foreskin down and kept going down. Honoka felt teeth brush past her knob, hot wetness moving down a few inches until it stopped, hitting the back of the woman's throat. Honoka needed to see, finally pulling her hands away and lifting her head, about half of her rod swallowed in the mouth of the Gaelic goddess, green eyes locked on her own. It was so erotic Honoka felt the opening push of semen building at her base, the inevitable point of no return about to happen.

Diane somehow sensed it coming, clamping one hand hard at the throbbing root of Honoka's cock and lifting the other to wave a finger back and forth slowly, eyes still staring into Honoka's. She did something else because Honoka felt the moment edging away. For almost three minutes, they remained still in their positions, unmoving as Honoka's orgasm backed off. The only sound in the room was the hot breath of both women. Then Diane relaxed her throat and started easing downward again, bending the cock to curve as it slipped further and further into the esophagus, the tightness a fantastic counter to the pain of the awkward shape as the succubus kissed her soft pubic hair at the very base. Her freckled neck bloated, the thickness stretching pale skin. She paused there, looking again at Honoka with a question in her eyes.

"...yes..." Honoka whispered between gasps for air, her hips moving upward as if to push into the prostitute's stomach. "Yes!"

No human could fit the whole Beast in a deep throat, there were System shenanigans at play, messing with physiology, but Honoka didn't care as Diane sealed her lips tightly around the shaft and sucked in the excess air, vacuuming her mouth and bobbed up and down. Not anything like Honoka was familiar from her collection of porno vids, where a blowjob is a little movement to make it look like something is happening, this was instead from base to the edge of her head, Diane's lips traveled the entire distance in a smooth rhythm that built up speed the longer it went. The succubus' tongue remained in play, wrapping and teasing the shaft while sometimes flicking downward to touch where the base met Honoka's female parts, sending shocks of pleasure coursing through her. Honoka contracted lightly every few seconds, the amount of precum she generated was absurd, some of it spilling onto her abdomen and some onto the bed, she even felt the succubus flex her throat when she gulped down the hot slurry. And Honoka also experienced the tail inside herself, not so much moving in a thrusting motion but like a giant and dexterous finger, pressing up and rubbing the rough patch of vaginal walls associated with her g-spot.

Twelve minutes and thirty-six seconds, this torture went on. Honoka was quite sure because a clock on the far wall kept accurate time and every tick felt like she was dying with pleasure. She might have been foaming at the mouth, the climax never coming because of what she was sure was demonic witchcraft.

"...letmecumletmecum..." Honoka mumbled gibberish now, begging to get off as the frustration built faster than her blocked orgasm.

With a *plop*, Diane disengaged, hovering over the fiercely throbbing cock while she drizzled a veritable waterfall of saliva and precum in circular motions like she was topping a sundae with hot caramel. "Almost," she said, her skin flushed bright red, crawling onto the bed and sliding her mostly bare body up Honoka's sweaty chocolate skin, the blanket long cast to the floor. "It isn't polite to let you steal all the fun." She said this intimately, noses touching and their entire bodies pressed together. Moving her legs up on either side of Honoka's hips, Diane gave one last lick of Honoka's lips before pushing herself perpendicular while shifting her panties to the side and revealing a searing sea of heat crowning atop Honoka's dick, the mons swollen and the labia glistening as the succubus proved her inhumanity by taking the entirety in one smooth go, both women crying out as their pelvi met in a sloppy mess.

"I am about to ruin you for every other pussy in the world!" Diane groaned, grabbing both her breasts in her hands and massaging them forcefully out of the triangular bra, her wings flapping erratically while twirling her hips in slow circles. Inside the demonic snatch, Honoka arched her back and felt her scream go silent as the vaginal muscles of a succubus brought unearthly sensations, like a dozen strong and independent tentacles tightly wrapped around her entire penis and worked to milk her without any outward movement. Then Diane extended her legs and in a very practiced motion, cowgirl rode Honoka with the energy and pacing of a basketball dribbled by a Globetrotter.

She would go slow, up and down in a cresting motion, then a rapid pounding, followed by a short stop to grind again before trying something else. It went on for longer than possible, the length of it likely breaking something in Honoka's brain. She didn't know what to do. It just kept going on and on and at this point, she wanted to pass out. Honoka didn't want to experience what was inevitably coming. But, sexually active, professionally experienced and supernaturally able to control Honoka's arousal, the succubus couldn't hold it off any longer and she was about to get far more than she anticipated. Honoka's pelvic muscles contracted like a dam breaking, the young black woman's eyes widening as she perceived her urethra stretching only a micro-moment before the orgasm hit her like an ACME anvil.

...

...

*dong*

...

...

What? Honoka asked, peering around but seeing only white. The sound she heard felt like the ringing of a massive Shinto temple bell. She tried to blink but couldn't experience...anything. Trying to frantically turn her head did nothing, not only because she couldn't feel her head, but also because the whiteness was uniform and impossible to distinguish motion or depth.

Hello? Nothing happened, no sound and no change, causing a rising panic in the disembodied woman. It didn't last long, though, as a familiar yet peculiar blue box lit up in front of her eyes.

I am in so much crap.

The screen Honoka spent five years waiting to see finally appeared, the fulfilling moment of her life happened, and she was filled with dread. Not everything made sense, but enough became clear through inference: somehow, she collected Diane and the frightened woman needed to leave here and return to the real world.

Wherever here is. The box faded slowly from view, leaving only the white again. Spinning - at least Honoka thought she was spinning - a dot came into view and Honoka focused in on the dot, trying to determine what it was. The dot spread, taking up an entire horizon in blackness slowly growing into a black pit the size of a city that rushed in her direction. Fearing for her life, Honoka tried to turn and run but she no longer had any control, her presence floating upward from the black void, allowing her to get a better perspective.

What Honoka thought was a black pit wasn't a pit: it was an iris. A contracting iris in the center of a vast eye, focused on Honoka and she felt the immense pressure of something looking inside her.

Honoka tried to scream, but couldn't, as madness fractaled her mind into a kaleidoscope of what once was and what is to come.

********************

"Wake up, you [female dog!]"

The screaming woman leaning over the female dog in question didn't really say female dog, but a jumbled mind made necessary edits anyway. Funny that the first thing this conscious mind did was edit profanity, threads of broken thoughts spread across the table of her head like the beginning of a jigsaw puzzle. She wasn't sure who she was either, much less where or when.

More pressing was her inability to breathe.

"Aach!" A single gasp slipped out before the airway closed off, and something prevented...Honoka from taking a breath. Survival instincts were doing a lot to put her mind back in order as her hands tried to pry whatever strangled her off her neck. It felt like a warm, thick rope tightening more and more and Honoka realized it must be Diane's tail.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" Diane was furious, her face contorted in rage as spittle flew from her screams when the woman noticed Honoka wake up.

Honoka was helpless. Her oxygen-starved brain faded again, stars exploding behind her eyes. She tried to reach a hand up to do something, maybe plead for her life, but Diane slapped it away. Seconds passed and Honoka thought she was about to die when the pressure slacked around her neck and she took gulping, coughing breaths.

"I should kill you, but I don't know if this, this thing will go away." Honoka felt strong hands lift her arms over her head, tight straps holding her in a spread-eagle position against the headboard. The black woman coughed and gasped, everything happening too fast. "So you are going to explain everything after you get rid of your little collection curse and maybe I'll think about letting you live."

"...didn't...*cough cough*...know..."

"BULL[crap!]" Honoka was unable to think otherwise; her subconscious mind would rather die than process profanity. "I will not be someone's slave again!" Diane emphasized her point by bringing a left hook around from the side of the bed and slugging Honoka in the cheek.

Blood and two teeth flew out of Honoka's mouth as she discovered a new record for physical pain. Tears leaked out while she added wracking sobs to the mix of her fear and rasping coughs, electric jolts of torment radiating from her cheek and jaw and blood freely dribbling out of her mouth. Despite everything, she wouldn't black out. Honoka remained awake when all she wanted was the pain and fear to stop. The disoriented and terrified woman wished everything to end at this point, slumping in her bonds and wailing with her head facing her naked chest as her disheveled hair hung around her like it always did, hiding her from the rest of the world.

Honoka stayed like this, awash in her sorrow and agony, praying for release, for longer than she realized. She vaguely heard Diane in the room, slowly pacing the bed, each noise bringing a flinch as Honoka feared another attack. Her arms burned, her hands losing circulation and she was cold enough to shiver. With all the cooling fluids covering her body and no blanket in the frigid room, Honoka began to panic about hypothermia on top of everything else.

AiLoves
AiLoves
525 Followers
12