Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve licked some off her hands and even went to the drain for a second slurp as Honoka finished and slouched in exhaustion. "I think the taste is growing on me."

write pnts & lvs here:

H: 86%

E: 69% (´▽`)ν

• H goes succ and 69s until D is harmonized. pnts & lvs:

"Have you...*lickswirllick*...even done this before? You don't get to the center...*flickflicknibblelick*...of a Tootsie Pop without some biting."

Diane's ability to plan ahead had reached scary levels, the bed covered in a soft, black sheet that smelled of plastic but felt like satin. Eve and Honoka were on their sides because of the size difference, Honoka curled up more and realizing a succubus body was not meant to lie on its side. One wing cramped at the same time a headache blossomed where her purple horn met above her ear, squished between her skull and the mattress. The dark skinned succubus was also irritated at herself. Yes, Honoka never did this before, though her longer succubus tongue could reach inside the goblin's bright green folds and simulate some thrusting. The angle was awkward and Honoka found the whole thing desperately tricky. Eve also forbade the use of hands, saying the experience was better if it remained straight oral.

Shivering, Honoka agreed that her first time muff diving was a huge success, her pussy still throbbing from her release. She even felt her second building, and was determined to not fall behind. Remembering the pain to pleasure thing, Honoka put the swollen neon green clit between her teeth and bit down until she tasted blood, slowly grinding it back and forth while she boosted Eve's blue aura.

"Oh, oh yeah...!" Eve's short leg swung around and whacked Honoka's neck painfully, causing the chocolate succubus to bit down harder, which only led to the goblin screaming in a high pitched orgasm whine like some kind of siren, the blue light of her aura flooding the room to Honoka's eyes.

pnts & lvs:

D: Lv 2

H: 90%

E: 74%

• H allocates gob, toys in black box, stamina/mana/healing potions on nightstand. p&l:

They grew tired after round two, so Diane obligingly filled out the numbers before leaving and returning to her unpacking. She stopped at the door, turned around and asked. "Any good ideas yet for the guild name?"

"Sexual Encounters," Eve supplied unhelpfully.

"FrobozzCo," Honoka rattled the first thing that came to mind.

Diane checked her phone. "Hard no on anything with sex in it - against FDR regulation - and FrobozzCo is surprisingly taken by a group here in Harvardtown. Keep thinking, girls." Diane left with a wave of her tail.

The naked women rolled off each other, Honoka reaching over with trembling arms, passing a health and stamina potion to Eve and taking a mana and stamina for herself. Both women gagged at tastes that rivaled year old dumpster water before settling in and feeling the benefit of vitality and energy infuse their bodies.

"Hey, D!" Eve shouted, scraping her tongue along sharp teeth in disgust. "Why do your potions taste like filthy pennies stuffed in old man anus?"

"Cheap, potent, tastes good: pick two," Diane replied from the common room, dropping a box and screaming/moaning when Honoka moved the allocation back to 0%. "Give a girl some warning!"

Honoka felt a bit of sadness as she watched her body deflate back to her usual self. Being a succubus filled her with confidence and made her sexy. It sounded shallow inside her head, but the small woman spent her life being inadequate. Realistically, the black woman would probably spend all day every day playing with her boobs if she owned those delicious fun bags all the time. Which was why she hesitated with Eve's allocation bar. Becoming smaller wasn't something she wanted. Honoka loved the little goblin woman, she made Honoka laugh and genuinely cared for the family they all became. Of all of them, she also seemed the readiest to sacrifice for others rather than worry about herself and it deeply touched Honoka. Nevertheless, Honoka's own insecurities made her selfishly want to ignore this allocation option and try to find an excuse to become someone else, like Banda.

Looking over at the grinning and relaxed woman next to her, Honoka felt ashamed for thinking that way, for putting her own needs above the needs of her spouse. Determined, she moved the slider over and braced herself for allocation.

Transformation from Honoka's bland, five-foot self to a larger size was dramatic, like her body built up from the inside and pushed outward. When she allocated back it was more a deflating action, like putting on one of those inflatable sumo suits then letting the air out when finished. Going goblin was entirely different. Her body felt compressed and compacted into itself like giant hands pushing her bones together to fit the smaller size then crushing them down until she fit the right shape. It didn't hurt, which made it weirder because her mind insisted this should all be very painful.

"Woohoo! No more short jokes!" Eve jumped off the bed and raised her arms in victory, looking down at herself as she grew. And grew. Honoka couldn't believe her eyes as the goblin went from a green shorty to a tall and lithe African fitness model. She was at least six feet now and looked an absolute stunner. Eve resembled a young Serana Williams, though slimmer and not as defined as the tennis goddess. Her kinky hair splayed out in a messy afro, but her full mouth and flat nose beamed as she felt herself up, especially when it came to her D sized boobs which she took in her hands and made cooing sounds at.

"Oh man, they actually got bigger." Eve hugged herself all over, doing a bit of a spin as she jumped up and down. She possessed some sports training because she caught serious air.

Honoka noted all this with intensity because her senses sharpened dramatically. She observed that while Eve may look human again, her skin was still transitioning from rough textures to smoothness as pores appeared, the color continuing to shift from a dark green to dark brown. Honoka smelled the sex in the room, three distinct female orgasms, one old and one new male mixed with her mead magic in the bathroom, Diane's arousal from next door where she fingered herself on and off, another musk from somewhere in the complex that her instincts told her was Quinn reacting to all the girly funtime with her acute hearing. And then there was spicy food cooking somewhere, an electric smell mingled with the blood of the dungeon itself and so many more scents all invading her enlarged nose and trying to tell Honoka something different.

"Ah, aaaah, AAAAHHHH!!" Honoka spiraled into a panic attack, bringing long fingers up to her face and scratching herself with her claws. It didn't feel like a scratch, it felt like a shot of morphine, and the goblin woman scratched all over herself to block out the sensations. So much information all clamoring for her attention, it was like being in the middle of Wall Street with everyone shouting at her for her to look at them. It was a nightmare.

Someone thrust her hands away from herself, the ability to dull her mental pain with euphoric physical relief taken away and Honoka struggled madly to get it back. Someone shouted her name but nothing broke past the inundation of aromas.

"What's wrong?!" Diane asked from above her, her scent filled with fear. The succubus smelled so lovely, but then the other scents came into Honoka's brain and she lost herself again.

"Sensory overload. Happened to a lot of people at the Change." Eve spoke, but the voice didn't sound familiar, it was deeper and softer. Her scent was also new yet familiar. Honoka tried latching onto that one scent to drown out the rest of the noise. "I was like this for hours, not knowing what happened and trying to stay sane as I rolled on the ground. My brother also went goblin but he killed himself the same day."

Honoka tried breathing through her mouth, short and shallow breaths, feeling the oppressive smells lessening. She stopped struggling and lay there, focusing on Eve's odor and all that made her what she was. Sweat, traces of gear oil, tacky grease and industrial cleaner. More than a little of her scent mingled with Honoka's, a hermaphrodite scent like some kind of orgy musk. The smell that made Eve unique - the indescribable print of what made a person smell - was earthy, energetic, the odor of running through a field as a child. If a fragrance laughed, hers would. It calmed Honoka down, allowing her mind to become her own again.

"You back with us?" Diane asked, her face close and concerned. Now able to sort through it, Honoka practically tasted the wild emotions Diane hid under her facade. Diane presented a calm and collected persona to everyone. Underneath, her insecurities must have driven her insane long ago. Diane needed to be in control and she was always afraid she would find herself back in that basement. It drove everything about her, only now Honoka connected what she knew about the succubus with what the succubus actually felt.

"Yeah," Honoka replied, her throat dry and scratchy. Her voice had gained a weird metallic tone to it. Feeling around with her tongue, her teeth tasted like the source of the sound, licking a fork a similar sensation. How does that work? Honoka asked in her mind, trying to give herself a once over as she distracted herself.

"Thank goodness!" Diane stopped her inspection as the succubus leaned in on the bed and savagely hugged Honoka, who was unable to resist any loving wife contact. Honoka felt like a child, the size difference so significant. Even more substantial were Diane's giant braless breasts as Honoka found herself enveloped in their warmth with only a thin black shirt between them. On her neck, Honoka felt tears.

"Your Class really needs a Surgeon General's warning." Eve sat on the bed, casually feeling herself up as she remembered how to human.

"You're really tall," Honoka said as she patted Diane's back, looking over at the ebony model beside her.

"Six one (185 cm), but I think I'm taller now." Eve tried to smooth her hair down but her kinks were not cooperating, so she gave up. "Played basketball in high school, was a shoe-in for the WNBA if the Change didn't come around." Turning around, she glanced at Honoka up and down before smiling a crooked half-smile. "Someone looks even shorter as a goblin than I normally do. And I say this with love, but also a lot uglier."

Frowning, Honoka pulled up her Status as she looked over her allocated digits.

Jealousy, thy name is AAA cup. Honoka glared at Diane's allocation, wondering if she should try two at once to satisfy her feelings of inadequacy, when an entirely new menu opened up. Under Diane's slider, now there were a couple dozen different dials and some checkboxes. Looking through them, Honoka's eyes widened when she realized it was an itemized inventory of what allocated when she succubussed. Aura Of Lust checkbox, wings, tail and horns sliders, even little details like six inches of height in legs, twelve inches to hips, clearer/hairless body skin, +8 to Charisma. It was all here, every detail.

So of course, grinning like a madwoman, Honoka made her choice and slid it to 100%.

"What are you—m-my muguppies!" Diane still held Honoka, and the little goblin locked her green hands around the succubus' chest, experiencing every soft inch as the sizeable warm softness of her boobs left Diane and shoot straight into Honoka. Breast flesh retreated into Diane, the warm filling sensation simultaneously pushing outward from Honoka. Her skin stretched, bloating, the bright green nipples rubbed up on the black shirt between them in the greatest of sensations. Honoka humped Diane's stomach, desperate for orgasm while her breasts matched and then swelled to eclipse Diane's. Honoka lost her grip and dropped to the bed, quickly taking up massaging her tits as they grew, digging in her claws to scrape her flesh and adding the addictive high of how a goblin experiences pain while she bled blue goblin blood.

"Stop!" Eve once again pulled Honoka's arms apart and nudged with her chin to the last potion vial on the nightstand. "Diane, she needs a healing potion."

Diane complied and with a huff of frustration over her B cup breasts, unstopped the vial and poured it down Honoka's throat.

The haze lifted off her goblin mind and Honoka tried to sit up, but her breasts were so large now they physically pushed her into the bed and the woman struggled to lift herself into a sitting position. Shaking her head and looking around at all the blue blood on her body, the cuts slowly sealing, she smiled shyly while looking at the two women.

"Figured out my Class Feature."

12