Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 33

Story Info
Save the world, make sure to have fun at the orgy!
5.7k words
4.88
19k
8

Part 35 of the 55 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
524 Followers

Now available on Literotica: Becoming Monsters Book 1, Growing Problems!

All 40 chapters will show up here, so look forward to Honoka's adventures with monster girls chapter by chapter as I figure out how to format everything to fit my vision.

For right now, enjoy the story and join with thousands of people when I say to KEEP HARMONIZING!!

PREVIOUSLY ON BM: Solomon Church took Diane and nothing will stand in Honoka's way to getting her back!

********************

Chapter 33: As You Wish

Three days later, the Party started on a late Sunday afternoon.

"Oh, yes, yes...right there."

"I didn't know a girl could...ooooh..."

"This is better than sex."

As one, the entire room glared over at Miaka, the universal meaning conveyed from every woman one of shock and disbelief.

Contrite, Miaka buried her face in the pillow on the table and tried to hide.

"You and I need some proper sex after this," Diane replied, laying back down and relaxing with all the wives on her personal massage table, letting the young girl kneading her back start working again.

Nobody did much of anything for three days, healing and dealing with the aftermath of everything proving too much for anyone. Emotions stretched to infinity and beyond, there was not a single thing any of the girls wanted to do other than sit around the compound and be thankful they were alive. Some things needed to get done, like going to see a Justice of the Peace in Boston on Friday and officially joining Miaka and Dolly to the family (the Justice, the same woman who married Quinn and Padmava, jokingly gave Honoka a slip of paper stamped twice reading Get Married Nine Times And The Tenth One Is Free!).

Dolly insisted on joining the family because of Quinn, though she hesitated to go any further, asking to be given some time. Honoka agreed, Diane immediately explaining her own captivity, how the wives would all be there for her and wait for Dolly's choice no matter how long it took. Until then, Dolly spent every night with Quinn and started on the path to recovery.

The Lair praised the family nonstop for rescuing the captives of Bone Castle. Many of the former prisoners made their way to the compound to give tearful thanks for ending the nightmare. And if those captives weren't directly related to someone in Harvardtown, they knew someone who was. Overnight, Becoming Monsters was a household name and their shop turned away customers, it became so busy. Fortunately, Aruna's attitude changed down in the Castle. The teenager was eager now to help his sister and his mothers, promoted to shop manager the next day.

On Saturday, Eve told everyone this moping needed to stop and insisted on a Party. What Eve meant was an Orgy, but Padmava presented a better idea and called up her old employees from when she ran a massage parlor. In her words, everyone was going to get worked on by professionals. Which is how all the wives found themselves face down on fancy massage tables, assaulted by dozens of skilled and pretty woman in the gym (Padmava getting thirteen to herself), incense wafting in the air and soft music playing in the background.

The past three days wasn't all marriages and rehabilitation and Party planning. Miaka still lacked some toes and finger-talons. It would probably be another day when the regeneration finished up and she became whole again. Worse was the news that Philip Minor came under investigation and lost his job over what he did, though several newly unContracted department commanders and Congressmen swept it under the rug. In the end, the only good news was he wouldn't do any jail time. Georgia insisted they would be fine, though Diane planned to give them a part of her potion money each month.

Honoka herself retained the growing fear that this was only the beginning of something farther reaching, something more...encompassing than they thought. Heralds and killings and Contracts, it was all more than a little architect expected to handle. For three days, she was unable to sleep. All the wives fretted and worried, clearly seeing something eating at her.

Thus, the Party. After placing Aruna in charge of Jaya and gathering down in the gym, everyone dressed comfortably for an unerotic, uncomplicated, singular moment in time of relaxation and release. For hours, the women melted all their worries away under the methodical and firm fingers of Padmava's old employees, and it was with a great sense of peace the masseuses packed up their things and left the girls alone for the second part of the festivities: movie night! The other side of the gym was set up with cushions, blankets, tables full of snacks and food while Diane's projector started the film.

There had been a lot of fighting over what movie they would watch, every woman voicing an opinion and insisting their film was the best. They put it to a vote, and for the first inaugural Becoming Monsters guild movie night, they watched the greatest love story ever told.

"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours."

"I dunno, lots of perfect breasts down here!" Quinn's comment forced all the women into laughing while they smacked, shushed and threw snacks at her.

Honoka was in the middle of a rotating snuggle sandwich, absorbing the warmth and love of her family from all sides as every ten minutes or so of movie one of the girls would excuse themselves to grab some more food and the next woman would slide into place to receive hugs and kisses. If Honoka needed to name a perfect moment right then, it was there, on the gym floor, watching Buttercup's beloved Wesley standing from the bed and saying - with his blade held out - Drop. Your. Sword., surrounded by her wives. When the movie ended and Columbo gave his parting line, Diane was the one held in Honoka's arms. Honoka leaned in to tenderly kiss her wife, the touching music of the credits playing in the background.

"Are you alright?" Diane asked, leaning back a little to see Honoka's face as they talked.

The young black woman didn't know how to respond, pausing when she frowned slightly. "I don't know what's going to happen in the future, and it scares me. This all seems too big for me."

"The problem with that statement is you think you need to face it alone." Diane sat up and took off her shirt, revealing one of those pairs of perfect breasts cupped in a lacy black plunge bra, the triangular fabric on each side pushing her tits together. All the girls undressed, similarly wearing lingerie of all colors and styles. "You will never be alone. And besides," Diane said as Honoka let the others undress her down to her naked black skin, "if something is too big for you, just grow bigger."

Honoka felt herself comply, her cock throbbing erect while she was gently guided back onto the cushions and let herself be sensually touched and caressed by everyone there. Most beautiful was that when those hands unhooked her own bra, she owned breasts of her own that could be fondled. It brought a warm glow that Honoka was no longer the girl she thought she would always be.

"The Party is still going, and we came up with a game," Eve said, handing over a sheet of paper. "Think you can win?"

Honoka read the note and her eyes widened, understanding this game would be larger than anything she'd ever experienced, but her cock already pushed out some precum at the thought.

"We talked it over. We all agreed, Diane deserves to be first." Banda reached over with glowing hands, casting several blessings on Honoka's throbbing member, the volume of clear ooze increasing and her shaft growing harder as it became impossibly more erect. "You'll get to the rest of us soon enough, but we want today to be special." The holstaur cleric then went over to Diane and cast even more blessings on the succubus.

"If you have anything left in you after this, I'm your next appointment," Miaka whispered, her soft feathers teasing along Honoka's hard dark nipples and making her shiver. "So save some for me, ok?"

"I'm just going to stay a bystander tonight, but this is really looking hot," Dolly announced, kneeling and leaning far down to give Honoka a chaste kiss.

"Bystander my furry butt, hop over here and help me with this!" Quinn pulled over some extension cords and quite a few vibrators, spitting on the dreaded OhMiGeddon and lubricating it before sticking it under her own panties and pushing it inside. "I only got two hands, an' this puppy ain't gonna vibrate itself." In her paw was a dildo that she lubed up from a bottle.

Dolly blushed, but she did pull out Quinn's phone and synced up the toy. Quinn clenched her legs together as she moaned, but she eased the dildo into Honoka's pussy and stretched her out. All the women were passing around other toys, Eve finally getting that orgy she wanted.

"This game sounds like fun, we should make it a monthly...weekly tradition," Padmava said, coiling herself loosely into the cushions around Honoka, taking a potion to help her with the cumming contest. Honoka tried to understand her wife-bedding, leaning over and looking around herself. Padmava let her wife rest in the 'lap' of her tail, her fingers starting on a sensual head massage. "We'll give out tickets that can be redeemed for prizes or favors like at an arcade."

Honoka leered at the thought, Banda finishing her blessings and Diane stepping forward, her entire body glowing white light from under her skin, her already pale and freckled skin turning bright and translucent like the vision of an angel descending from heaven. Smiling down, she stepped over and slowly lowered her red and hot snatch over the tip of Honoka's penis and began her downward journey to the base.

"Do you understand the rules of the game?" Diane asked, gasping as she allowed even her magically stretchy pussy a few moments to adjust to the thickness of the Beast.

"I think so, though I don't see how I can lose." Honoka pulled up her Status and arranged all the right sliders in place then slowly inched them towards 100%. "You are about to grow very large with an extra helping of Strength and all the boobs in the room, then with Banda's milky multiplier spell working your tits to increasingly larger sizes, my goal is to put a baby in you before we need to stop when boob-smothering forces me to tap out and I finish you Doggy Style. To keep me from getting flattened by your increased size and Strength, I'm getting all the Health and Endurance and a little padding from Padmava. Either way, I'm going to win."

"Ah, but you're...ooooh...forgetting one thing." Diane started her transformation. Slowly, as she hilted and met her pelvis to Honoka's, an increasing weight settled onto Honoka. It was intoxicating to see it happening this gradually, Diane's mass only increasing a little at a time, to watch her wife grow by the inch, to see her arms and legs and breasts expand at a snail's pace. "Whoever wins decides the next round of Harmony Points using only the options in the Body menu."

If Honoka's penis could get more erect, it would have. Reaching out and grabbing hold of the thickening thighs of Diane, Honoka put some of that Health and Endurance to use as she shoved back into Padmava, pulling about six inches (15 cm) out before thrusting back in as hard as she was capable. "You're on." Diane reciprocated and moved up as much as she could go, the Cowgirl Ride began in earnest when she slammed downward.

The advantage of succubus pussy was that it fit all sizes. No matter how large Diane grew, as she rode Honoka and the chocolate futanari pressed into the growing woman, even as Diane's love canal became more substantial, it remained tight and slick against Honoka's cock; though after Diane reached ten (3 m), Honoka found she no longer hit the back of the succubus' cervix.

The central focus of the beginning of their ride was the growing freckled breasts on Diane's chest. Her bra must have been made of some very stretch fabric, because even as they jiggled past blue ribbon watermelons, it was still hanging in there, smashing titflesh in all direction as it strained to keep together. Five minutes into their copulation, Diane's lacy black bra held back no more. After valiantly trying to keep those beanbags in place as they jostled and wiggled and tried to break free, plastic snapped and fabric tore and the boulders sprang free, now filled with enough milk to spurt out little jets each time they slapped against her chest and abdomen with Diane's downward plunge.

"YES!! YES!!" Honoka felt it, Diane cumming as the succubus stopped her rhythm for a moment to contract a bit, her juices mingled with premen juting out like a leaky faucet she couldn't contain, rubbing her tits together and pulling hard on her thick nipples, constant streams like two large hoses spraying out and soaking everyone bellow. Diane reached her full height of slightly over eighteen feet (5.5 m), a giantess in every shape as her crushing weight pressed Honoka hard into Padmava and prevented either from moving. If Honoka's Health wasn't currently over sixty points or Padmava's boosted by a potion, she might have worried, but all she felt was the pressure and weight, not pain.

Quinn long ago abandoned her post, realizing it was a bad idea to remain that close to the GTS action, but she was off to the side now, enjoying some reciprocal copulation with Dolly. Banda and Eve were jamming it like rabbits with a double dildo, smashing themselves together. Even Miaka used her feathers to tickle Padmava's clit as the naga made use of some extra hands to polish the owl woman off. The vibrator in Honoka's snatch remained deep inside and vibrated strong, though, bringing with it her own female coitus. While the wave of pleasure took her breath away, Honoka wished she could give her dick the same release. However, she was stuck under a still growing Diane and it was a problem of leverage.

"This is...this is really intense...huuuuuhooooh!!..." Diane said, her hands still kneading and milking her mammaries, another tremor running through her body as she moaned in orgasm from her breasts. Her voice grew deep and echoed loudly through the entire room, but she still expanded. Her muscles were not yet fully filled, traps and delts pushing up and out along her shoulders and Honoka boasted the perfect view to see her abdomen and obliques thicken with ropes of power and watch her lats descend into mighty wings.

Diane's breasts, though, obtained levels of an eclipse, already moving downward past her chest and far enough over Honoka that she could no longer see Diane's giant head. In fact, the breasts expanded so quickly, they grew past Honoka and sprayed out behind her, those weighty orbs only a scant four feet (1.2 m) above Honoka and quickly descending downward. Each breast were minimum fifty inches (127 cm) diameter at this point and weighed at least 3000 pounds (1361 kg) each. Even as she watched, a milk monsoon raining down throughout the rest of the room with only a drizzle hitting Honoka under the boob canopy, they continued to plumpen and thicken a few more inches each second and Honoka realized she was direly close from losing this little game.

Pulling up her Status, Honoka drove past the erotic display and looked around for something that might help. Diane already owned most of the Strength, so Honoka thought Bullish Strength might give herself enough power to push back into the giantess. As Honoka browsed, she found a different menu appear. With a devilish grin, Honoka moved the slider and realized she was back in the game.

Unlike every other slider in her menus, this one started at 100% and kept going up. Moving it to 200%, Honoka felt her penis doubling in size and girth. It felt like it usually did when it brimmed with blood for an erection, throbbing larger inside of Diane, but it just kept becoming more and more. What Honoka wasn't expecting was how much sensitivity it gained in this state. As she thought about it - gasping for air and able to touch taut breast flesh with her hands - it was because the number of nerve endings on her penis increased, escalating the pleasure she felt by an exponential amount.

"What are...oh! Oh, YES!!" When Honoka reached a length of thirty-two inches (82 cm) and stretched Diane's pussy by a diameter of more than eight inches (21 cm), the succubus came out of her orgasm haze and clamped down, running those magic vaginal muscles up and down as if to feel it all. "I don't care about the game, I want more! MORE!!"

Honoka complied and dialed it to 1000%, then lay back and panted as she grew into her giant wife.

This inflation was not slow, and when Diane screeched, Honoka panicked and almost turned the Class Feature back before Diane shouted it was "an orgasm, keep going!" When her penis reached eight feet (2.5 m) long and twenty-four inches (61 cm) diameter with a circumference of seventy-eight inches (198 cm), Honoka hit a plateau even succubus magic couldn't adapt to, and she bottomed out. With a small pause and a GTS shudder, Diane slowly rose into the air atop the enlargening cock.

Honoka couldn't see anything past Diane's boobs, their growth continuing as if they didn't care about the penis towering nearby. The small black woman became smothered in hot freckled cleavage. What Honoka felt, however, was that as Diane slid upwards, her penis was stimulated from the tight wetness inside of Diane and from the actual press of breasts on the outside of Diane. With the increase of sensation, it was with a final flexing that the massive one hundred and sixty inch long (407 cm), one hundred and thirty inches around (330 cm), forty-two inch diameter (107 cm) BEAST - currently holding an eighteen feet (5.5 m) tall succubus five feet (1.5 m) into the air - came.

Mental note, Honoka thought in the deepest reaches of her brain before her entire world was lost to orgasm. Make sure to only ejaculate Mega Penis in room large enough to contain all the cum.

Status didn't care that Honoka was a five foot two inches (158 cm) woman at the moment, it determined Honoka's ejaculate volume according to other variables. First, while Honoka enjoyed lots of sex in the last couple of weeks, she only minimally received four small regulatory masturbation or handjob sessions each day for the previous three days. She was used to between ten and fifteen massive cum explosions each day from the week prior, her body adapting to that amount. Also, her food intake had significantly increased from a month ago and this morning - maybe secretly planned by Diane for the Party all along - she consumed the single largest and most magically infused meal ever, almost doubling her previous stomach size record.

Then there were the factors that came into play with the act of sex. Banda's blessing was a cum multiplier to her already backed up system, followed by the delay and doubling caused by finishing in her pussy first. Honoka's own arousal remained a factor. At no other time in her life she was more aroused than watching her wife grow while inside of her. Even Diane delayed the cumming tide with her succubus powers, increasing the amount even more. And then there was the increased Endurance which let Honoka go longer, increasing the volume, and the sixty points of Health, an inhumanly healthy body increasing semen production and output by a factor of six. All this, multiplied by a penis size ten times larger than Honoka's average.

AiLoves
AiLoves
524 Followers
12