Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
518 Followers

"I mean, not the actual dimensions of a cricket bat, that would be absurd," Honoka spoke to herself even as her hands traveled up and down the hot skin of her own dick, sensations drilling like a spike directly into the pleasure center of her brain. "I am referring to the thickness of the wide part of the bat was in approximate diameter of the diameter of my penis. However, even if I compared it to the Monster Bat Incident of 1771, that metric is no longer even closely valid because I find myself looking at a cock about twice the height of my own body."

This magnificent appendage would have held her undivided attention if it wasn't for the pinching between her legs distracting her. Reaching down, she found that not only was she growing a cock that would soon be the most immense - imitation or otherwise - she also received a pair of testicles to pair with the size of her penis. When Honoka moved her knickers out of the way, she also cleared the growing ballsack from the blue cloth. Otherwise, Honoka imagined she would be in a whole different realm of pain and suffering. Her balls each boasted the size and heft of small twin boulders, growing past her knees and churning a river of semen inside the dark wrinkled skin already.

With a huff of air, Honoka tumbled backward into a convenient chair that may or may not have once been a pumpkin, her acquired organs too heavy for her weak body to hold up. She now pointed upward at a thirty-degree angle, spanning the length of the twenty-foot cottage, pressing up where the rafters and the wall joined together.

"I wonder if this particular tonic knew the length of the cottage and decided to grow in a perfect size to fit inside," Honoka mused, her legs spread at this point in an almost uncomfortable split to account for testicles larger than the nearby mattress inflating between her legs.

With a touch of dramatic timing, the potion's growth finished out all at once, violently and rapidly, more than doubling it's current size and crashing through wall and ceiling alike. One side effect of growing so large so quickly is that the shaft of Honoka's penis not only created a hole, it proceeded through in much the same way Honoka imagined it must feel when a man inserts his own thick rod into a virgin maiden. At least, Honoka believed this because the feeling proved indescribably fantastic and pure bliss, sending the woman into muscle clenching moans while her entire body wanted the growth to continue just so the feeling of penetrating a house would persist even as she expanded outside of it.

Yet end it did, and Honoka was left with the blue ball creating conundrum of figuring out how to move in such a way as to get herself off.

"Fifty feet (15.25 m) long, at least, or I'm a steamed oyster," Honoka declared, looking through the window and getting an estimate of her final throbbing length. "And this shaft is minimum thirteen feet (4 m) wide or almost forty feet (12.2 m) around at its thickest. I might even venture myself able to generate a little movement if my testicles were not each seventeen feet (5.2 m) diameter and inside a sack which feels so full of semen it is a surprise I haven't spontaneously erupted at this point."

"Former intern, did you find my knickers?"

The front door presently opened, and in walked Ms. Rabbit followed closely by Ms. Dodo and Ms. Mouse. Ms. Rabbit needed to turn sideways, her booty a tight fit through the door, yet once inside she got a good look at the massive black penis plowing through the entirety of her home and the two black balls taking up nearly all the space inside, both gurgling like the massive cum factories they were. Walking silently over to the window to view the rest of the cock, Ms. Rabbit shook her head sadly and went over to a chest in the corner, pulling out a massive pair of white knickers and slipping them on.

"Still too small, though this is definitely an improvement," Ms. Rabbit mourned before hopping out of the house and away down the main road.

Small? Honoka shook her head, turning her attention to the other two women, both plainly fascinated with the penis before them. "Excuse me, ladies, but I find myself in a bit of problem. As is apparent, I can do little but sit here and tweedle and dee and dum my fingers while I wait to reduce myself in size somehow. Would either of you be willing to help me with my problem?"

"I would love to," Ms. Mouse replied, absently rubbing her massively enlarged clit while she drooled at the largest of dicks, "but even with my newly acquired size, I do not think you will fit."

"Really, there doesn't appear much we can do," Ms. Dodo lamented, flexing her muscles absently as she thought about trying to move such a mountain of cock and balls. "Even if we were acquainted with a walrus to push, you would still need a carpenter to fix the house and a lot of oysters to help with the nutritional intake for such a large ejaculation."

"Then how am I go get out of here? No amount of knickers is going to make me presentable to respectable company at this point." Honoka, though she did love her new parts, found herself crying over never taking tea in a garden ever again.

"There is no helping it, you are too hard and need to go soft." Ms. Mouse replied, sounding as if this was the worst idea ever.

"I would love to go soft after some enjoyable copulation, but as I mentioned before, this seems rather difficult at the moment," Honoka said with more irritation than proper.

"No no, you misunderstand," Ms. Mouse replied, shaking herself and slapping the taut skin of the massive ballsack in front of her, causing Honoka to yelp in pain. "You just need to blueball it and think unsexy thoughts. If you imagine enough unsexy things, you'll soon find yourself no larger than every other manchild spending too much time daydreaming of women instead of rightfully pleasuring them."

Honoka peered first at Ms. Mouse, her gigantic pussy and clit sopping with need while the green woman rubbed her legs together, one hand idly flipping a bit of labia around like a loose pancake. Then she turned her attention to the magnificent Ms. Dodo who looked like she suffered from lacking enough hands to grope herself, four breasts far too many to singularly handle. Altogether, between two erotic women and her own bonfire of need and throbbing penis, it made for a rather daunting task. "I don't see how that will be possible."

"Leave it to us," Ms. Dodo said with confidence, walking up to where Honoka sat and leaned in uncomfortably close. "Naked grandpa with hairy legs!"

"Gah!" Honoka recoiled, the image coming unbidden to her mind.

"Your mother walking into your room while you're jilling yourself and giving pointers!" Ms. Mouse joined in on the other side.

"No! Stop!"

"A pity BJ to the fat perv across the street, and he's got something crusty on his junk!"

Honoka tasted a little vomit on that one, putting her hands up to her mouth to prevent an accident.

"Nice girl takes you back to her place: the sink is filled with rancid dishes, trash is rotting everywhere, the whole place smells like a queef from a coffin."

"...I can't..." Honoka was losing her will to live, much less screw.

"It is five am, you feel itchy down there, you throw off the covers and look down...oh, good, we're done."

Wanting to cleanse her brain with formaldehyde and fire, Honoka took a calming breath and opened her eyes. The house appeared wrecked, but a competent carpenter with his walrus should be able to fix the gaping hole. However, nowhere to be found were the massive appendages that previously filled everyone's attention. Peering down, Honoka found that wasn't quite the case, standing to better look at her two-foot-long (61 cm) and eighteen-inches-girthed (46 cm) flaccid penis with two testicles the size of grapefruits tucked behind the thick salami.

"While I appreciate being able to walk under my own power, I feel as if this will remain a complex problem to deal with long term." Honoka didn't want to touch it, all too aware any form of stimulation may be enough to put her in a similarly compromising situation, and then she would need to go through the whole ordeal all over again. "For instance, how am I supposed to return home with breasts the size of firm melons and a penis the size of a baguette?"

The other two women, putting their bird and mouse heads together, decided they did not possess the combined brainpower to formulate a solution. They did know someone who might help, so after obtaining another, bigger pair of blue panties to almost stuff most of her cock and balls into, the trio went down the road to meet a caterpillar.

AiLoves
AiLoves
518 Followers
12