Becoming Monsters 2: Ch. 40

Story Info
Growing developments have appeared!
6.5k words
4.76
4.8k
10

Part 42 of the 55 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
521 Followers

Changing it up, making it more of a personal message here from now on. Firstly, welcum back! Moving forward, Lit will continue to receive updates, but they will be two months behind...or more, depending on all kinds of factors. My life isn't slowing down, so stick with me to see when they chapters drop. Lots of exciting things happening!

PREVIOUSLY ON BM: All of Book 1. You should read it first. Seriously, who starts in the second book?

********************

Chapter 40: The Week After

"This is not normal."

"Ya think, Velma? Wanna add a jinkies for good measure?"

Diane, in shock more than anything, wearing only a matching pair of red panties and bra, gripped onto her stomach as if she didn't know what to do.

Gripped her pregnant stomach.

Very pregnant.

Like, nine-months-with-triplets pregnant.

Both Honoka Jefferson and her first wife, Diane, were in Honoka's bed - wide awake now - on an early Friday morning, August 29th. The covers were thrown to the floor in a panic. Honoka wore an oversized brown shirt with a faded spaceship on the front and the caption Browncoats Do It In The Verse. A month ago the shirt had been more oversized than now, but the twenty-six year old mixed African and Japanese American woman was experiencing a late growth spurt. As was common since the Change for her, the black skinned hermaphrodite sported a painful, throbbing, oozing-with-precum, sixteen inch (41 cm) long and thirteen inch (33 cm) circumference, veiny, uncircumcised, tilting upward and slightly curved penis shaft growing out where the clitoris would be on a normal woman. This flesh column resided above a damp, engorged-with-lust yet otherwise normal vagina. Typically, the Beast (Honoka's pet name for her black man-sausage) would invade her thoughts with mounting need (or a need to do some mounting), but right now Honoka had other problems. Pregnant problems.

"Did you, I don't know, accidentally eat something?" Honoka asked, flustered to the point of asking stupid questions.

"Does this look like a food baby?!" Diane shifted around - trying to move into a more comfortable sitting position - failed, and growled in frustration. Shooting her bright green eyes up at her wife, Honoka was hit with a full-powered hormonal glare. "A little help?"

Honoka started, blinked, then leaned over to help the irritable redhead succubus sit comfortably. Or tried. Honoka was five foot four inches (163 cm), four inches (10 cm) taller than a month ago, yet she still resembled a recovering anorexic; without Status help, moving a five foot eleven (180 cm) pregnant woman was exhausting. Emerald green wings and tail only made it more difficult. The brokenness of the mattress from a surprise event last Monday morning made it more difficult.

"I'm no expert," Honoka said, flopping back onto her side of the bed, giving Diane's stomach a more critical examination, "but isn't there supposed to be something a bit more...gradual in the process?"

On Sunday this week, an orgy in the basement gym of their large Indian styled home occurred. Hundreds of feet beneath formerly-Harvard and twenty-four days after the five year anniversary of the aptly named Change - bringing to earth fantastical Races and Classes and blue-colored Status menus - a group of eight married women performed their spousal duties following a fun movie night. The main event was Honoka copulating with Diane for the first unprotected time with the express intention to have a child. It was possibly the happiest moment of both their lives, made better with mind blowing orgasms, magical growth of all sorts and enough milk and cum to fill a water tower.

Sunday. Five days ago.

"It's not like I've been secretly pregnant for the last nine months," Diane replied, her frustration subsiding and replaced with worry. "We've seen each other every day since we met. We went to bed four hours ago: both you know and I know I was as flat as a washboard last night." Holding out her hands, she looked down at herself as if this was some kind of prank. "Unless you have a better theory, I'm calling Status shenanigans."

Both of them grew silent, giving the Beast side-eyed glares as if it was his fault. It was, but blaming the penis seemed adolescent.

"Next step is obvious." Honoka gave the succubus a quick kiss, rolled off the bed, picking up her phone and walking towards the door. "Either a healthy baby or magical mega cancer is in there: both mean you are going to a hospital."

"Mega cancer?!" Diane squeaked, the idea this might be something other than a baby never occurring to her.

Honoka winced, giving an apologetic glance back toward the bed. "Sorry, guess the joke wasn't funny." Checking her phone, the black futa peeked out the door to see if there were any underaged children waiting outside. "It's five-thirty right now. Be ready to leave at six. I'm going to wake up everyone, eat a few boxes of cereal, get a quick handjob, then we are heading to a hospital even if we need Banda to carry you there. Loves."

Diane blew a kiss and Honoka walked out, both of them furiously texting. However, even if Honoka was trying to sound unworried, this new development terrified her inside.

********************

♫ Let's do the time warp again ♫

♫ Let's do the time warp again ♫

4 days previous

Monday, Aug 25th

"Who's texting you?" Eve asked Miaka, the little goblin crawling on top of a chair to try and peek. Eve was rocking a lot of fishnet with a black T, black denim shorts snug over top the body stocking. She also decided to break out her piercings collection for her ears and nose and compliment everything with black eyeliner and lipstick over her green skin.

"My parents," Miaka replied, her voice having the same inflection as if saying someone just found the body.

Originally hired to train the wives in combat, Miaka's clothing selection was limited until she could retrieve the rest of her things: few of the wife menagerie had stylish clothing to match wings, talons and bright red and blue feathers. Despite these shortcomings, everyone did their best to share. Currently wearing a loose white tank with clashing yellow bikini top tied in enough knots to keep her modest despite being made for much larger breasts. Below, she had a long white skirt from Honoka. The feathers underneath glowed fluffy after shampooing a bajillion times in the last couple of hours, the aftereffect of surviving an immersive jizz bath.

The owl woman groaned and she pushed breakfast out of the way, sinking into the table. "They want me to come home to discuss my marriage." It really wasn't the owl woman's morning. She wanted to jump Honoka's bone last night but both of them were tired after the orgy. Then in the middle of the night both women were rudely awakened from the first wet dream Honoka experienced, engulfing the two in semen and definitely putting a stop to any more sleeping or hanky panky.

"Crappy crap!" Dolly exclaimed, dropping a waffle with a plop of syrup. "I forgot ta tell my pa I'm married!"

Honoka smirked, it was adorable how Dolly's accent got thicker the more flustered she got. After living for months as a prisoner and repeatedly raped in that time, Dolly would have returned to nothing if it wasn't for Quinn putting all her things in a storage shed. Today, the cheetaur was dressing full Centorea: untucked style, buttoned white blouse with long sleeves and her entire cheetah backside draped in a black skirt. Honoka loved the look but wondered if the muggy heat of Harvardtown would push her to lighter clothing options soon. More worrying was Dolly's mental state despite the lighthearted banter at the breakfast table.

"Where do they live?" Padmava asked Miaka politely, coordinating Jaya and Aruna to collect breakfast's dishes with her dark purple and bright yellow chevroned tail. The cobra naga wore a sari done in blues which Honoka had only recently learned was sewn by her snakey self. The speed at which everything happened meant the black woman was still gathering information about her wives and it was only after Pad worked altering Banda's and Quinn's clothing to fit their new sizes did Honoka learn the naga had a sewing workshop in one of the rooms.

*bzzz*

"Osaka." Miaka grabbed her phone, fumbling because her hand still missed a few fingers. Tapping with claws, her face took on what Honoka reasoned was a frown under the beak and feathers. "And that's my dad telling me my flight departs in four hours. Uuuug! How's a girl supposed to get laid?!"

"I have a meetin' at FDR this mornin', I'll drop ya off at Logan but we gotta scoot!" Quinn said, shoving the last waffle into her otter muzzle and chugging holstaur milk as she stood and strode to the door. Normally the dark furred otter beastkin walked around in bikini tops and daisy dukes, but the meeting must have been important because she was borrowing a conservative(ish) blouse from Diane and a long skirt from Honoka with a stretchy waist. The shirt lacked most of the back but Quinn paired a cream blazer she planned to wear over it, though it was going to be obvious to everyone the blazer no longer fit her improved figure.

Miaka resigned to fate and followed without much energy, giving Honoka a quick farewell kiss and passing the two unusually quiet wives. Banda methodically shoveled a salad bowl of oatmeal into her mouth, yet there was something in her eyes and brow that was triggering a wifey instinct in Honoka. The massive holstaur was draped in a ridiculous poncho and gym shorts because until Pad could finish her alterations nothing was going to fit Banda's frame.

"Who's on milking this afternoon?" Honoka asked, tapping her phone awake while nabbing another waffle from the center stack and slathering butter on. The small black woman was still in her First Breakfast outfit of matching pink sports bra and bike shorts, what she wore as Jaya crammed the Ymirian full of massive food requirements Honoka needed every day in the basement gym. While the unmistakable bulge of the Beast broadcast to the room from inside stretchy pink fabric, First Coitus happened an hour ago and looked only mildly obscene in its flaccid state.

"That's me," Eve piped up, finished with her plate and helping move it to the sink where Jaya and Aruna busily rinsed.

Honoka nodded, looking through her calendar. "Trade me? My next milking is Wednesday morning."

Eve put the dishes in the sink and confirmed the switch with a double finger gun and cheesy wink. Honoka blew a kiss and made the calendar change.

Before the hermaphrodite could speak, Banda finished her bowl and stood, leaving the room without saying anything to anyone.

Concerned, Honoka looked to Diane but the succubus was picking at her food, only a few nibbles missing. "Diane?"

"Huh?" Diane replied, her head bent down as her fork drew circles in syrup. Bedazzled baggy black off-shoulder crop top with neon blue yoga pants and white leg warmers, somehow the fashion queen of the house was making 80s chic appear drab. Normally, by this time each morning the succubus oozed sexual energy, making risqué banter with the wives or frantically confirming everyone's schedule for the day and typing it into her calendar. Lackluster and mopey were uncommon, her whole body from green wings and tail to normally sensual red hair was limp.

"Are you ok?" Honoka asked.

"I'm fine, just nauseous."

"Is it...?"

"Maybe...?"

The two stared together silently as their eyes drifted down to Diane's partial exposed abdomen.

"Wow, looks like some physiology lessons are in order," Padmava interrupted, smiling as her tongue flicked out to taste the air.

Honoka paused, noticing the wives left in the room were fixed on Diane and intensely quiet. Honoka blushed, unsure what to say. Of course Padmava, mother of two children, would know the most about this.

Padmava continued, her tone lightly lecturing. "While I am sure Diane will be pregnant soon, it has been less than twelve hours. Actual conception likely won't happen until later today and we won't even get confirmation of anything for three weeks. Pregnancy related nausea doesn't start until six weeks normally. Having children isn't a fast process, you need to be prepared for the long haul. Knowing Diane, her nausea is likely nerves." Finishing, she did pointedly glare at the cup of vitamins next to Diane's plate. "However, even if you skip breakfast you need to take your prenatals."

Now Diane blushed, her face growing red but she smiled and popped pills. "Sorry, you're probably right."

"Ooo!" Jaya squealed as she slithered over from the sink, her hands still wet from dishes, bending down and hovering over Diane's stomach. "Can I have a sister? A little succubus sister with pink wings?"

The laughter that followed was good for everyone, but Honoka worried about Banda as the black woman joined Aruna to clean up.

It wouldn't be until late afternoon that they met at Banda's milking station.

"Can we talk?" Honoka asked, screwing in the oversized metal milking cups to the hoses.

For a moment Banda looked like she wanted to argue, then sighed and deflated, turning away as she spoke. "About what?"

"This, whatever this is." Honoka set the cups aside and stepped over, hugging as much of Banda's thick waist as she could. "I don't like the silent treatment."

Banda was quite for a whole minute, weighing something in her mind while Honoka patiently waited. "I talked with Eve last week, after...everything. She's been going over Diane's budget and realized we might run out of money a lot sooner than we planned."

"What?!" Honoka nearly screeched, money problems were a major stresser to the frugal black woman, already feeling her breath growing short and a panic attack coming on.

"[Diane is going to murder me,]" she replied under her breath. Banda turned and petted Honoka's head softly, comforting with her gentle strength. "You have been through so much in the last month and have done more for all of us than we could ever repay. It isn't an emergency yet, so we didn't want to worry you, but we might have to tighten our belts until all our new businesses get off the ground."

"Grr, I don't like not being told stuff."

Banda smiled, bending down and kissing the top of Honoka's head. "As I said, not as big a deal as I'm probably making it sound. And Eve is taking over the finances, which is good because while I think Diane is a good organizer, the little greenie has a better head for numbers."

A few things clicked into place, how Padmava altered clothing instead of the wife in need buying something new, Quinn rushing off to the FDR building when Dolly was less than a week from rescue out of months of captivity. Even some of the recent family meals were simpler despite Honoka's own daily foods not changing. Other little things were making sense as well.

"Your milk isn't selling for as high a price as last week." Honoka might not have known, but she was a quick thinker and this should have been obvious.

"Right now, I'm our top earner." Banda sounded resigned, unable to fight kismet. "Can't safely produce more milk without those Alchemical meal bars Diane developed, but the extra milk I sell doesn't cover the cost of the magical ingredients for the bars. On top of it all, Bethany Sweeney - she owns a dairy on the other side of the Floor - bought a new herd of cows and now Harvardtown is flooded in milk. People still prefer holstaur milk but we've cut our price to a fraction to compete."

"So why are you the one looking worried at breakfast?"

"I guess I feel like it's all on me, in a way. I know it isn't, but it still feels like it is, and it's heavier than I can bear."

Honoka reached up, pulling Banda's head down and kissing her sensually on the lips. Then she kissed her again for good measure. "I love you, and we'll get past this." Touching their heads together, the two basked in the love they had for each other. "Remember, you are not alone. When we're done here I'm calling a meeting and we are going to work something out. Capisce?"

The holstaur nodded and they stepped apart, taking off their robes and preparing for some serious milking.

And sex. There was a lot of sex.

3 Days Previous

Tuesday, Aug 26th

"Are you sure those things will...?" Honoka trailed off, her face a mask of worry.

"My dentist friend said they would, uses them all the time on Race kids with sharp teeth."

Honoka remained skeptical. Eve was strapped into the sex swing in the Harmony Room, but facing the ground instead, Superwoman style. Next to both wives was a collapsible table with potions and what Eve explained were specific pieces of dental equipment. They both remained unsure what the implements were called, each having two guards and two locking spreaders. The guards were metal and fit over Eve's metallicly sharp teeth like what martial artists wore in their mouth during sparring. Then the spreaders propped the mouth open and kept the guards in place.

The potions were there to make everything more fun. One to transform Eve into something more flexible and her skin and organs rubbery while the other would work as a kind of jaw relaxant. The little goblin already had an industrial strength butt plug installed and if the puddle under her faucet-of-a-pussy indicated, she looked forward to her meal.

Honoka was really looking forward to this. One of the potions was for herself, acting as an acid damage reduction. She needed this because the hermaphrodite was about to enter the final frontier and put her penis where no penis had gone before. She already streamed a constant flow of premen after Banda came by earlier to bestow a quick blessing, though Honoka's arousal was rabid enough to probably not require the clerical boost.

"Ready to find out what a water balloon feels like?" Honoka announces before flicking the lid and downing her potion in one pull.

Eve might have been smiling, but after gulping her own potions she quickly put on the guards and was currently working the spreaders into place. Clamping the handles together hard she managed to jam her mouth open impossibly wide, over triple what the goblin could open regularly while she locked the spreaders in place. Finished, she gave a double thumbs up before grabbing the straps on either side and lusted after the Beast with her intent stare.

Just when Honoka was getting jiggy with it, her phone buzzed on the table. Normally, this would be an excellent time to ignore incoming, but the SOS pattern it buzzed was apart of a system the wives set up. Holding up a finger, Honoka leaned over the table and tapped it awake. It was from Quinn:

+20 STR

+3 ft

Bull

5 min

The allocation request was simple enough, pulling up her Status and making the changes. All the wives would have gotten the same SOS, so no surprises if they suddenly got weaker, shorter or lost their Racial Feature Bullish Strength for the next five minutes. And while Quinn had been the one to use this system the most in the last two days, well, as the raid leader for the guild she spent the most time in dangerous situations. Honoka finished and came back around, grinning at the impatient goblin.

"Before we begin I'm obliged to remind you that you asked for this." Honoka was busily pushing her hard cock in a downward angle, moving it more parallel to the floor and lining up her thick dark glans with the open green mouth, eager to be engulfed with wet blue tissue and tongue inside. "I mean, I'm going to have a literal blast, but I don't think you'll be able to move for a couple days. Still want to do this?"

AiLoves
AiLoves
521 Followers
12