Becoming Monsters 2: Ch. 43

Story Info
Honoka's uncle is going to check on the succubus.
5.8k words
4.83
3.6k
7

Part 45 of the 55 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
524 Followers

Been a whirlwind for me the last two months. Won't go into details, but just barely getting these out at the end of the month. I AM looking forward to next month, have some great chapters cumming up soon!

PREVIOUSLY ON BM: Honoka has a heart to ribcage with a lich, learns what it means to grow up as a succubus, then paizuris some cheetaur tits.

********************

Chapter 43: The Doctor Is IN

Dr. Akisame Honda - Uzume's older brother and Honoka's uncle - presented himself as a tall Japanese man with immaculate posture, pale eyes, wild hair and a thin mustache. He wore the same outfit Honoka always saw him wear, an odd fusion of East and West clothing: white dress shirt tucked into dark slacks draped in an open and wildly patterned yukata. Although appearing outwardly serious and severe, his family knew his demeanor hid a dry wit and loving spirit. Outside of her wives and parents, there wasn't a person on earth Honoka loved more (a fact that filled her older brothers with adorable jealousy).

"Uncle Aki!" Honoka yelled as she ran and jumped into his arms. The older man appeared ready for it, but let out a huff of air when he caught his niece and shuffled his feet to keep standing.

"I see you've got a few things to talk to me about," Akisame said quietly, holding Honoka at arms length and getting a better look at her recent growth. "Should I be concerned?"

"Sorry, yeah, it has been an interesting month," Honoka replied bashfully, rubbing the back of her head. "And I don't think so. I'm more worried about Diane."

"Where's the pregger?!"

Akisame and Honoka winced as Shilo Honda, Akisame's second and much younger wife he married after the death of his first, ducked under the temporary plywood gate and stomped into the courtyard, followed by her children Kenneth and Miu. Widely known for lacking a filter or tact, many of the subdued Honda family stoically endured her dynamism. It helped that the boisterous woman was so likable, friendly to a fault with everyone.

Also, no one wanted to offend the nine-and-a-half foot tall (2.9 m) polar bear beastkin woman who bench pressed firetrucks for fun. Seriously, those guns hanging off her shoulders were illegal in the state of California. And while the body fat content of this lovable aunt was greater than the average bear, nobody would call the woman overweight (if they knew what was good for them). Thicc was the word best describing Shilo, breasts nearly bouncing out of the UoF Women's Wresting Team t-shirt and thighs swallowing the gym shorts she stretched into.

"Mom," Ken mumbled with teenager exasperation, so strong was his angst that it must be a Class Feature. A brown furred fruit bat beastkin, the thirteen year old embraced his Race and went full I am the night with his collection of goth and stylish black on black. He slouched with his hands jammed in the pockets of his custom sleeveless hoodie while leathery arm wings flopped at his sides. Tailing behind him, with almond Asian-American eyes wide enough to pop as she stared around the compound and dungeon, was the nine year old human Miu. Braided flax hair held back with a tiara, wearing a blue dance leotard with matching tutu and large combat boots, in every way she was the opposite of her brother while radiating sunshine and rainbows.

Before Honoka could finish a round of hugs or other greeting rituals, Diane entered the courtyard with Quinn and Dolly. They had quickly changed into casual clothing (tank tops and sweats, though Dolly seemed strange wearing red sweats on the back end of her cat body), all hesitant to make a wrong impression with Honoka's family. Fortunately, Shilo had no such compunctions.

"Oh man, you are about to pop!" The excitable polar bear ran over to Diane and picked her up, hoisting the terrified and screeching woman's bulging tummy up to one furry white ear. "And you've only been carrying since this morning? I am so jealous! When I got knocked up with Kenneth, I couldn't sleep for days at a time, my bladder shrunk to the size of a cherry pit and I was getting up to pee every five minutes..."

"Mom," Ken exasperated again, harder, walking up to Honoka for a low key fistbump.

"N-nice to meet you!" Diane said shrilly as she was put down. The succubus was only the first victim, Shilo leaving nary a girl unaccosted as she pounced around for bone-breaking hugs to every surprised wife, Honoka getting the added bonus of slobbering bear kisses to boot.

"I'm sure you are tired from the flight, maybe I could show you..." Honoka gestured everyone towards one of the doors inside, but Shilo waved Honoka off with a loud raspberry and ducked back outside the gate where Honoka noticed trolleys of large crates and suitcases.

"Phbbt! Aki is so excited his darling niece is having a baby he can hardly contain himself." Pushing two carts into the courtyard, the woman didn't strain any more with thousands of pounds (deep furrows in the dirt testifying of their actual weight) than if they were a pair of strollers. "Toss the kids anywhere so they can play with their phones while we examine your child."

"Yes, I can hardly contain myself." Akisame said deadpan and straightfaced, forcing a giggle out of Honoka.

Shilo proved her Strength score must be in the thirties by casually picking up each trolley and ascending the steps to set them down inside, barely fitting them in the wide hallways of the interior.

"Quinn, can you show my cousins to a pair of empty rooms and scrounge them some food if they want it?" Quinn nodded, but Honoka wondered why the otter woman distractedly checked her phone for the third time in as many minutes. Wifey Senses tingling, Honoka turned away as she lead the group inside, talking directly to Ken and Miu. "I have a step son and daughter around your ages, but it is late and I'm sure they would love to hang out with both tomorrow."

"Cool," Ken replied noncommittally, trying too hard not to sound interested with modest success. He and the silent Miu followed Quinn through the door and down another hallway, the otter chatterbox already firing question after question at the children. Dolly went with them, perhaps thinking what came next was a private affair (though Honoka didn't think that).

"So, didn't have enough time to shower, huh?" Shilo asked slyly, waggling her eyebrows as she maneuvered the trolleys inside the wide hallways towards one of the larger hosting rooms in the complex, Honoka knowing how much space all of Uncle Aki's equipment would consume in floor space from a warning text she received earlier today.

All the logistics was distracting enough that the hosting niece didn't register what was said immediately. When Honoka understood what Aunt Shilo was talking about, her dark skin turned three shades brighter red, eliciting a roaring laugh out of the polar bear woman. Diane and Akisame shared a sigh that communicated some kind of secret empathy for their spouses, the two instantly bonding over their respective mates.

********************

It would take time to set up the equipment Akisame brought. Honoka decided to stop putting off an important conversation and excused herself, promising to return quickly. Diane was uncharacteristically flustered, Shilo attacking her with questions frank and embarrassing enough to make a succubus blush. Honoka grinned and blew a kiss before escaping.

The main or East building was the smallest of the four buildings in the compound, but also the most elegant. Carved directly out of the cavern wall, it evoked the spirit of Petra in its elegant and epic design. Other than two hosting rooms and stairway access to the massive basements, the building was a collected suite spacious enough for two naga to move and live comfortably with the rest of their family. When Arun - Padmava's deceased husband - built the place, he probably imagined growing old here, surrounded by family and renting out the other apartments in a happy little community away from whatever worries troubled the world above. If he hadn't died a year ago, it might have happened.

Honoka didn't find anyone in the main living room or Padmava's bedroom. Tiptoeing through the rooms, she deduced everyone was probably trying to sleep this late at night. Hearing something further inside the building, Honoka moved down another hall and located the naga in her sewing room.

"Knock knock," Honoka said softly, entering into a room covered in bolts of fabric and the various machines and other tools needed to make most types of simple clothing.

"Eeep!" Padmava started as her whole body flinched in surprise. "Don't look!" the large naga hissed as she used her long body to coil around whatever she was working on, snaking an irritated forked tongue in Honoka's direction. "Absolutely no peeking!"

"Well now I'm curious," Honoka purred, exaggerating leaning over to spy an idea of whatever secret project was in the works.

"Nope! This is a birthday surprise and you are not allowed to see it." Padmava shut her machine she was using down and unraveled a nearby bolt of shiny red fabric to drape over the entire table. "In fact, I'm close enough to finishing I am hanging a No Honoka sign on the door." The motherly naga put this to practice as she shooed a laughing Honoka out and led them to her main sitting room for some late night fruity drinks.

"So, I'm not on the schedule until tomorrow at lunch, but I'm sure I can...fit you in," Padmava suggested with a scaly smile, taking a lingering sip from her juice and licking her lips. The effect was slightly ruined as the snakey woman gave the clock on the wall a sideways glance more than once, a small tick that activated more Wifey Instincts in Honoka.

"Maybe in a bit," Honoka said, staring down at her cup and trying to find words. "Actually, I want to talk to you about...Gwyneth. The lich."

"Oh," Padmava replied, body deflating as she slumped back into her cushion and set her drink down on a nearby table. Folding both sets of arms, the naga woman put on a neutral face. "Her."

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't talk to you privately before, I wasn't thinking. I know the wives signed off on her as a group, but it was only today that my brain put two and two together: she raised your husband's corpse." Honoka had so much tension inside she was afraid of breaking the glass in her hand, setting the cup down as she quickly stood and paced. "If it were me, knowing she raised you from the dead and puppeted your skeleton to kill, I don't know if I could stop myself from beating her to death."

"I...you are right." Padmava, so solid and caring, appeared withdrawn, pushing Honoka's self-guilt to higher levels. "However, are you familiar with karma?"

"I know it in a general sense, but I have a feeling you understand more than I do."

"I'm not a practicing Hindu like my parents were, but I...um, dharma doesn't translate well. It's like I practice many of the philosophies of the religion without putting faith and belief into it." Padmava uncoiled a bit and used her tail to guide Honoka closer. "Karma is thought to be an idea that if you do good, good things happen. Likewise with doing bad and bad things. It is more about understanding consequences based on actions. Everything is connected and any ripple a person creates will reflect back upon them. In other words, we are free to make any choice, but the consequences of those choices are outside of our control."

"I understand, I think," Honoka replied, sitting down on Padmava's warm tail and gently stroking the scales.

"To me, it is important to look at the whole picture, the entirety of choices and consequences. Using Arun's body in such a way desecrated everything that he was and what he stood for. But she was under a Binding Contract. Arun died trying to stop the growing slavery and bigotry in the dungeon, and ultimately he was successful through me. She killed hundreds, but her actions in those final moments stopped many of the guild from escaping, possibly bringing justice to thousands. She might have been the one to actually kill Arun and with a few words I saved her life. Now she lives in the home Arun built, a place of refuge my husband hoped would take in the lost and broken so they may rest and heal. Dolly, the one with the most reason to hate and resent her, was the first to accept her." Padmava paused, closing her eyes and breathing deep in a form of meditation. "My brain hates her, telling me her hands are covered in the blood of my husband and there will be no forgiveness. My heart asks me what would Arun do?"

Honoka reached over and took the lower hands of the naga, bringing them up to rub against her cheek. The guilty Christian had no more words, leaving the final decision up to Padmava.

"I don't like her," Padmava said simply, using her other set of hands to gently massage Honoka's head. "But my choice to hold onto hate will only poison me. If Arun were here right now, he would be the first to offer her a room, just as you did. And if...Gwyneth becomes another wife...I'm not sure. I never got along with Arun's mother, yet that never stopped me from loving her. I imagine it could be the same."

They hugged, taking comfort in each other for a few minutes before Honoka's buzzing phone told her that the machines were installed and they were ready to analyze Diane. The worried wife quickly finished drinking and excused herself, though she noticed as she was leaving Padmava glancing at the clock. Putting it out of her mind, she hurried back to the hosting room and imagined herself as some kind of circus juggler on a tightrope, each ball she threw in the air another one of her wives.

"...and if it is a breech - that's where the baby is positioned legs downward - then we'll cut you open with a C-sec. Not as much of a biggy today as years ago, potions make simple surgery like that much safer and...oh, Honoka, glad you're back."

Shilo squatted over a pale and sweating Diane. When Honoka entered the room, the polar woman clapped her paws together and rubbed them excitedly, standing and scooping Honoka for another bear hug before the smaller woman could dodge out of the way.

"Dear, try not to smother your niece." Akisame was in one corner of the room, kneeling within a glowing transmutation circle. The colors fluctuated for a few more seconds before they stabilized with a sharp crack. Standing, the tall Japanese doctor brushed off his yukata and came around to a table with a lot of spinning crystals. "She still needs to answer some questions. You can smother her after."

"Fine, but I will collect my cuddles after." With an exaggerated gasp for air, Honoka was released from the plush white fur prison and grinned up at her touchy-feely aunt. Then the moment was over, Shilo becoming all business: a trained nurse and Akisame's assistant. Walking over to the spinning crystals, she plucked one of them out of the air and deftly placed it upon Diane's swollen abdomen.

"That...tingles," Diane commented, her breathing heaving and skin flushing. "I mean, is it supposed to...tingle?"

"It is a Thaumian Echo Resonator," Akisame said absently, intently studying the floating crystals in front of him, each flash of color accompanied with him jotting something in a small notebook. "I'm taking a baseline measurement of your thaumatic Racial energy so I have something to compare to when I check your child. You and your child are interwoven, so the readings I'll take will be the combination of you and your child. If I know what readings are purely yours, I can extrapolate your child's."

"Oh...oooh...that clarifies everythiiiiiing!" Diane tried to stretch out on the cushion, her hands gripping tightly to tough fabric, bare feet curling. The yellow sweatpants she wore dampened in the crotch. She would have squirmed away entirely, but Shilo calmly held her in place with one hand.

"You're a succubus," Honoka said, ogling the show, "your thaumian energy is sexual. The TER crystal is right now poking and prodding that energy, bouncing it around your entire body. Same thing happens to me every time, makes a bit of a mess."

"Which reminds me," Akisame said, casually nudging a bucket from under the table towards the suddenly nervous Ymirian. "Going to need a sample."

"HahaaaoooOOH!" Diane obviously tried to arch her back, but the weight of her pregnancy with the strong arms of Shilo holding her down kept her in place as she convulsed in orgasm, her legs locking together and drenching in the fluids spreading through the inner half of her sweats. However, as the minutes continued and Akisame continued measuring readings, Diane did not stop. Instead, ecstasy turned into pain as the orgasm stayed locked within her body, her mouth silently begging for it to end. Shilo, with all her Strength, now leaned onto Diane with both arms to keep the crystal and succubus in place.

Honoka would have been concerned if either her uncle or aunt showed signs of worry, but both appeared calm and professional as they continued their readings. Not seeing much reason to put off her own sample collection, Honoka grabbed the bucket and went to a corner of the room. It might be more casual nowadays with her sexual activities so out in the open, but it still felt weird to do this in the same room as her aunt and uncle. Both of them knew everything about her, even more than her parents. Shilo had been the first to take detailed measurements while Honoka covered her face in abject horror. Akisame risked his career to forge the documents stating her Race and Class were Giant and Architect. And while Uncle Aki hadn't learned much about her Race and Class, what little Honoka did know before a month ago had come because of his thorough tests.

"Still, there is a certain amount of ick," Honoka mumbled, putting everyone else to her back and unzipping her pants and maneuvering the erect Beast outside. As far as Honoka was concerned, this would be a medical procedure. She had been soft a half hour ago - Dolly made sure of that - but with Diane moaning and squirming on the ground, deliciously pregnant stomach taut and glistening with sweat, Honoka was ready for another deposit in the spank bank. Embarrassing boner in front of family? The Beast laughed at such silly concerns! Honoka felt bile rise at the thought, she was depressingly sure she would get off from an amateur video made by her parents, such was her libido at this point in her life.

Peeking around to make sure no one glanced her direction, Honoka rapidly choked the chicken until her abdomen bowed her over and girlchowder splashed into the bucket. Then kept splashing. As much as she attempted to modulate it otherwise, she filled the bucket and then painted the corner of the room. Whatever grunts and groans she articulated were blanketed over by Diane's own oral manifestations, so Honoka wasn't worried about immodest noises. She still bit her lip to keep it as quiet as possible. Finished, Honoka took the bucket back to her uncle, then excused herself to clean up in a nearby bathroom.

When Honoka returned, Diane was flopped upon the ground, heaving deep breaths and mewling as she recovered from her marathon. The Shame Corner was clean (ありがとう 、ダンジョンさん) and now Akisame stood in front of another larger machine that resembled a Doctor's blue box, different dots reading across the front in patterned lights. Shilo hunched behind the machine, slowly pouring Honoka's jizz into a wide funnel. Honoka mildly wondered if the machine was bigger on the inside.

"I have mostly good news," Akisame announced without looking away from his light display. "Other than the speed that Diane arrived to term, everything is reading normal."

AiLoves
AiLoves
524 Followers
12