Becoming Monsters: I'm Blue 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could try for personal power. He could protect her if he was a super man himself. He could make himself more than a barista or art student. What he could be was anyone's guess, but what he was was not enough. He could mostly do this one himself over time, though, what was worth the risk of a Wish against that?

Maybe he could try for something more general. Societal. Make people more accepting. Nicer. Less likely to, say, require him to be that kind of person. It seemed extreme, though. Not just in the kind of demand he'd be making of Abbey, but in the entire thought. He didn't like the concept of imposing his will on people. It didn't sit right, really.

And, of course, he could change HER again. That was a dangerous thought, especially since she'd already been through so much. It would certainly be more efficient, though, since the power would just be internal. Self-feeding.

He pulled out the coin, looked at it. While he dearly wished that he knew what to Wish for, he dare not voice it. Justin held his breath until the thought passed. Until he made two more Wishes, even thinking that was dangerous. Given that he did not get any sudden revelations, though, it seemed that this time he got away with it.

His footsteps found their way to dinner. Back to his room. Whatever else was true, he still had homework to do. Artistic pieces with prompts and demands that precluded him from focusing on his girlfriend. Books to read and reread. A report to write. By the time Abbey squeezed her way back into his room, he was so tired that he barely noticed despite her size. This was particularly impressive given that she'd had to attempt typing in his door code three separate times with her pinkie before she got it right.

What her hands were definitely good for, though, was when she quite literally dragged him away from the screen. Justin needed rest, just as much as he needed dedication, and she was more than happy to be the best girlfriend she could be this time. The massage she gave him, with palms nearly half the size of his torso, pushed deep into his stressed muscles. The gentle pressure firmly squeezed the pain away, helped straighten a back that had started to hunch over from staring at books and pages.

He was asleep well before she finished. Once she was satisfied that he would not wake up in pain, Abbey joined him. Tomorrow was another day, and they would both need to face it.

12