Becoming Monsters: I'm Blue 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The corners of the Dragon's mouth rose slightly in what could pass for a smile or a grin. It was a bit hard to tell when distracted by the fangs. "Good. I like to hear this. It seems to be getting late and I have business at the Guild Hall tomorrow. Do you have a spare key that I can utilize for the inspectors?"

There was silence for a moment, broken only by the breeze along the shoreline. Abbey responded "I don't think we even have one for ourselves. We haven't found it yet in all of that, only been exploring it for a couple of evenings."

Agnes laughed, a surprisingly Human sound given her monstrous form. "Okay, okay, you know what? Sure. This would be far from the least probable thing you two have told me in the last hour or two. I need your phone numbers, then, so that at least one of you can be here to let the people in."

There were relatively few closing pleasantries after that. Agnes crouched and, with an enormous leap and thunderclap of wings, took off to rest wherever a titanic Silver Dragon would fit. Abbey, thankfully, saw the problem in advance and covered Justin with her enlarged hands. This mostly kept him from getting half-scoured by sand. Still had enough dumped onto him that he had to beg her for a cleansing spell so that he wouldn't track half the beach in.

They were in the front door before she realized something. "Justin? What exactly were those glass shards I saw on the beach? Agnes is a Silver Dragon, they breathe ice."

"Oh that. Um. Before I realized she was friendly I made a sword out of the sand and charged at her to try to drive her away...." His voice drifted off a bit, as though distracted by something.

"Justin, it is going to take all night to unpack that sentence. What are you looking at? Bedroom is two doors that way."

Seemingly unable to make another sound, he pointed at the door he'd paused at. There was a sign there, bearing the same calligraphy as the other marked one. The purpose of this door, however, was rather different. The elegant script showed one word.

"Nursery."

12